Adam Lambert
05-29-2017, 07:28 PM

baseline bum
05-29-2017, 08:54 PM
LOL a bunch of wetbacks getting deported for advertising they're illegals. :lol

Adam Lambert
05-29-2017, 10:18 PM

none of that part of his story is confirmed but his own story does involve him threatening to shoot someone because they wanted to fight him outside.

total pussy move.

IceColdBrewski
05-29-2017, 10:38 PM
none of that part of his story is confirmed but his own story does involve him threatening to shoot someone because they wanted to fight him outside.

total pussy move.

He should've tangled ass with Pancho and his angry mob, and taken his curb stomping like a man, right tough guy? FOH. :lol

Adam Lambert
05-29-2017, 10:54 PM
He should've tangled ass with Pancho and his angry mob, and taken his curb stomping like a man, right tough guy? FOH. :lol

lol mob
you must have one big gaping asshole to have pulled that out of there

good to know the new alpha gorilla mindset move when challenged to a fight is I'LL SHOOT YOU IF YOU COME NEAR ME

monosylab1k
05-30-2017, 12:28 AM
Why didn't he take his gun out and stand his ground? The law would have protected him. Oh right, it's because he's a pussy, like most gun lovers.

Chucho
05-30-2017, 10:56 AM
lol mob
you must have one big gaping asshole to have pulled that out of there

good to know the new alpha gorilla mindset move when challenged to a fight is I'LL SHOOT YOU IF YOU COME NEAR ME

Good lord, I'd take the seed off your poor mother's face to slap on yours to see how you'd react if a mob came after you. But, you're also a pussy Leftist so you wouldn't do anything or say anything without a mob of like-minded tools like you to make your ballsack puff out a bit. Easy to call someone a puss when you are a proponent of mob violence.

boutons_deux
05-30-2017, 11:09 AM
Earlier, at the beginning of the incident, Rinaldi told Romero on the House floor that the hundreds of protesters who were chanting in the gallery were a “disgrace,” Romero told the Observer.

“Fuck them, I called ICE,” Rinaldi said, according to Romero.

Adam Lambert
05-30-2017, 01:04 PM
Good lord, I'd take the seed off your poor mother's face to slap on yours to see how you'd react if a mob came after you. But, you're also a pussy Leftist so you wouldn't do anything or say anything without a mob of like-minded tools like you to make your ballsack puff out a bit. Easy to call someone a puss when you are a proponent of mob violence.

lol what mob idiot? when did poncho say he was going to bring a mob with him to attack this pussy?

another gaping asshole shitting out ready made excuses

Adam Lambert
05-30-2017, 01:07 PM
not even rinaldi used the :cry but what if you bring others to help you :cry copout

Clipper Nation
05-30-2017, 04:45 PM

total pussy move.
A Texas Democrat official who was there confirmed that the protesters chanted "undocumented and unfraid."

If you're here illegally (Garibay is a legal citizen by all accounts, FWIW, I'm just saying this as a general principle) and you're dumb enough to flaunt that fact in front of a public official, WTF do you expect to happen?

TSA
05-31-2017, 05:24 PM

https://i.redd.it/fcsyq63y2n0z.jpg

:lol

Chucho
05-31-2017, 06:48 PM
https://i.redd.it/fcsyq63y2n0z.jpg

On the bright side, they will eat better than the ramen and hotdogs Boots eats out of his perv Uncle's old batting helmet.

Adam Lambert
05-31-2017, 06:56 PM
little known fact, that face trump is making is an actual photo taken while he was unloading down tsas throat

TSA
05-31-2017, 07:20 PM
well known fact, not a day goes by without Adam Lambert openly fantasizing about dicks and cum

monosylab1k
05-31-2017, 07:22 PM
well known fact, not a day goes by without Adam Lambert openly fantasizing about dicks and cum

Well technically so do you, unless you're ready to identify as asexual.

TSA
05-31-2017, 07:32 PM
Well technically so do you, unless you're ready to identify as asexual.

???

Winehole23
11-09-2018, 04:35 PM
BYE MATT