PDA

View Full Version : SALTY TROLL THREAD: David Robinson is nowhere near as Good as Kawhi...

apalisoc_9
05-30-2017, 11:14 AM
Let's be real here, the dude was a Stats-King but so was Kevin Love and so is Anthony Davis.

He didn't defend when it mattered and was out there getting carried by a rookie. Sorry.

But main man Kawhi > Main Man Robinson

coachmac87
05-30-2017, 11:18 AM
Let's be real here....

OP is a faggot

4lifecowboy
05-30-2017, 11:20 AM
STFU I hate when people discount the accomplishments of one to lift another. Apple to Oranges

Seventyniner
05-30-2017, 11:20 AM
Way too early to say that. And rookie Duncan > almost any other rookie ever and most All-Stars.

Ice009
05-30-2017, 11:31 AM
Let's be real here, the dude was a Stats-King but so was Kevin Love and so is Anthony Davis.

He didn't defend when it mattered and was out there getting carried by a rookie. Sorry.

But main man Kawhi > Main Man Robinson

You're a freaking twat. Prime Robinson playing today would destroy the league. The Warriors would have to double, maybe triple team him to try and slow him down.

TheGreatYacht
05-30-2017, 11:42 AM
Kawhi >>>>> Ginobili

easily.

But Robinson? Idk tbh. He played in the best big man era of all time, and today's fast pace and shit defenders would fit him perfectly. I mean, when a 6'7 donkey is an era's best big defender.... :lol

apalisoc_9
05-30-2017, 11:50 AM
David Robinson couldn't makebthe WCF playing against a 6th seed seed rockets team :lmao

apalisoc_9
05-30-2017, 11:52 AM
I agree that the warriors need to triple team robinson..In the regular season.

But we know putting a david lee on that Nikka in a playoff game is enough.

Gets sonned by mediocre bigs in the playoffs. :lol

TheDoctor
05-30-2017, 11:56 AM
This is hard to compare as both players would thrive in each other eras tbh. But Kawhi has lots to do to reach Admiral's all-time levels.

Robinson in today's NBA? Damn. Unstoppable.

apalisoc_9
05-30-2017, 11:59 AM
Robinson couldn't even make it pass a 6th seed Rockets team.

He would basically be an inferior Version of the Black Kevin Love Anthony Davis in today's NBA.

Robinson and Unstoppable don't mox together...I guess it does when he's out there talking about the Bible something he also has very little knowledge about.

picnroll
05-30-2017, 12:02 PM
Too bad people can't just enjoy the great players the Spurs have/had without putting one down to glorify another.

TheGreatYacht
05-30-2017, 12:02 PM
the Black Kevin Love Anthony Davis in today's NBA.

I guess it does when he's out there talking about the Bible
Damn. :lmao

SanAntonioSpurs23
05-30-2017, 12:03 PM
Let's be real here....

OP is a faggot

apalisoc_9
05-30-2017, 12:05 PM
Notice hownall the Guys who wanted LMA to be the number option are also the same guys who have trouble accrpting this truth...

But mah 4 down and 5 down...Spurs bball :cry

BatManu20
05-30-2017, 12:11 PM
Trash thread tbh.

TrainOfThought5
05-30-2017, 12:12 PM
This leads to an interesting theory. Who is the greatest rookie of all time? And where does Duncan rank on a list of all time great rookies.

Horse
05-30-2017, 12:19 PM
Robinson couldn't even make it pass a 6th seed Rockets team.

He would basically be an inferior Version of the Black Kevin Love Anthony Davis in today's NBA.

Robinson and Unstoppable don't mox together...I guess it does when he's out there talking about the Bible something he also has very little knowledge about.
We all know that was no 6th seed team stupid faggot

Phenomanul
05-30-2017, 12:28 PM
Troll trash... David was carrying a group of scrubs most of his career as option 1A... Even during Duncan's rookie and sophomore seasons, as a second banana David managed playoff PERs > 24, and win shares/48 minutes > 0.26. Which is ridiculous.

I'm loving that Kawhi has grown to match that eliteness in his own game. But screw you if you feel that you have to throw shade on Robinson just to be able to make an argument in favor of Kawhi.

95' Houston was not your typical 6th seed and the Spurs would have beat them and Shaq's Magic if not for Rodman's mutinous antics.

You are the same person that assured Spurstalk that Kawhi would leave San Antonio.
You are the same person that wanted to trade Kawhi for Washington's Beal.

GTHOH with your takes.

apalisoc_9
05-30-2017, 12:31 PM
I never said Kawhi was going to leave in definite terms or I have him traded. Those are taking out of context because you goons keep on taking the L with regards to Kawhi.

I call him a superstar in 2012 while you losers were advocating an LMA offense in 2016..freaking 2016.

David Robinson is one of the worst playoff performing bigs of all time.

Honestly, Chris paul is better than him...

Hoops Czar
05-30-2017, 12:32 PM
STFU I hate when people discount the accomplishments of one to lift another. Apple to Oranges

Too bad people can't just enjoy the great players the Spurs have/had without putting one down to glorify another.

Trash thread tbh.

Troll trash... David was carrying a group of scrubs most of his career as option 1A... Even during Duncan's rookie and sophomore seasons, as a second banana David managed playoff PERs > 24, and win shares/48 minutes > 0.26. Which is ridiculous.

I'm loving that Kawhi has grown to match that eliteness in his own game. But screw you if you feel that you have to throw shade on Robinson just to be able to make an argument in favor of Kawhi.

95' Houston was not your typical 6th seed and the Spurs would have beat them and Shaq's Magic if not for Rodman's mutinous antics.

You are the same person that assured Spurstalk that Kawhi would leave San Antonio.
You are the same person that wanted to trade Kawhi for Washington's Beal.

GTHOH with your takes.

apalisoc_9
05-30-2017, 12:34 PM
The guy hoops czar who said kawhi will never make an all-star team....:lol

ECOV
05-30-2017, 12:39 PM

Hoops Czar
05-30-2017, 12:46 PM
The guy hoops czar who said kawhi will never make an all-star team....:lol
I've said a lot of things but, I don't believe I ever said that. Anyways, that has nothing to do with trashing one of the greatest players to ever play his position. Sure, Robinson didn't have to go up against stud defenders every night like Matt Barnes and Alexey Shved but that doesn't make him any less great.

UZER
05-30-2017, 01:04 PM
Of course not. David is 52, Kawhi is only 26.

spurraider21
05-30-2017, 01:12 PM
OP probably had a rough weekend, trying to entertain himself and get attention tbh...

D_Admiral
05-30-2017, 01:17 PM
I am the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Akeem had one lucky series.

I destroyed Akeem most of the other times we met.

Check the career footage before i Admiral slap you back up into your mommas brown-eye from which you were birthed

apalisoc_9
05-30-2017, 01:18 PM
I am the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Akeem had one lucky series.

I destroyed Akeem most of the other times we met.
Checkbthe footage before i admiral slap you back into you back up into your mommas brown-eye from which you were birthed

Nice.

:lol

Also notice how the mods are so salty...Sign of nostalgia and vanilla fandom

LongtimeSpursFan
05-30-2017, 01:20 PM
David Robinson led the league in scoring in 1994 with 29.787 points per game when points were hard to come by. Kawhi Leonard can has only reached 40+ points once in his five-year career when scoring is easy and everyone shoots three pointers. And only a handful of players have achieved a quad-double. One of which is NOT named Kawhi.

DMC
05-30-2017, 04:58 PM
OP probably had a rough weekend, trying to entertain himself and get attention tbh...
I took an early shit on his "child support to an IG model" ripoff low rent schtick in the Club. He's desperate, must have run out of White Port.

spurraider21
05-30-2017, 05:00 PM
I took an early shit on his "child support to an IG model" ripoff low rent schtick in the Club. He's desperate, must have run out of White Port.
I would say "good job, do you want a cookie" but I'm pretty sure I don't need to ask.

DMC
05-30-2017, 05:05 PM
I would say "good job, do you want a cookie" but I'm pretty sure I don't need to ask.

:lol:nope

Ice009
05-30-2017, 10:22 PM
Nice.

Also notice how the mods are so salty...Sign of nostalgia and vanilla fandom

Mate, their head to head meetings are way in favour of David Robinson. Everyone knows in the playoffs you need your teammates to step up if you're going to win anything - even Shaq has said this numerous times. Robinson had a pretty poor supporting cast and to top it off, Hakeem had one of his best series ever to make it happen.

And that Anthony Davis comparison? That's a joke. He's a poor man's D-rob.

I'd bitch slap you if I had access to you right now.

lefty
05-31-2017, 01:19 AM
Robinson was a beast

He was also soft.
Lol relying on jump shots when he could easily take ANY center 1 in 1 and go to the rim

mudyez
05-31-2017, 05:48 AM
I know a troll thread when I see one...

...and it reads "Troll Thread:"

r0drig0lac
05-31-2017, 06:13 AM
Mate, their head to head meetings are way in favour of David Robinson. Everyone knows in the playoffs you need your teammates to step up if you're going to win anything - even Shaq has said this numerous times. Robinson had a pretty poor supporting cast and to top it off, Hakeem had one of his best series ever to make it happen.

And that Anthony Davis comparison? That's a joke. He's a poor man's D-rob.

ducks
05-31-2017, 09:25 AM
david robinson had less talent then leonard will ever have

Poolboy5623
05-31-2017, 10:34 AM
I love Kawhi, but without the historic 2014 TEAM, all he has is 2 dpoty trophies to show....What would be fun to think about/discuss is having Kawhi and Drob play together in their prime. BUT that's not faggy enough for the ST posters to post on..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-31-2017, 11:10 AM
This poster can't make interesting threads without daddy Harlem coddling him.

What a terrible thread. The true definition of a player fan.

DD
05-31-2017, 11:56 AM
David Robinson was such a shitstain when it mattered most. This guy was the GOAT at losing playoff series when he had HCA

apalisoc_9
05-31-2017, 02:29 PM
David Robinson was such a shitstain when it mattered most. This guy was the GOAT at losing playoff series when he had HCA

now here's a guy who knows David Robinson...