PDA

View Full Version : What's up with French Footballers and Islam?

apalisoc_9
05-30-2017, 04:16 PM
Brazil.

Not denying or accusing them of lies or anything of that nature, but why do Guys like Ribery, Pogba etc proclaim they're muslims and when they get back to Europe.

Alochol, boning models etc...Again I am not saying they're not Muslims.

It's just so weird :lol

Feels like a publicity stunt but maybe it also isnt and is genuine.

Just funny to me, tbh.

Brazil
05-30-2017, 04:55 PM
tbh you can be muslim and drink alcohol if you live in a free country and you are moderate.

I traveled quite a lot in Algeria (spent 6 months straight in Alger for work), Morocco, Tunisia and a bit of Turkey and Egypt, there is nothing worst than the hypocrisy of some Muslims in those countries. They don't drink in public but then at night bars and whores houses are full of those great Muslims drinking like hell and paying for sex. Same dumb fucks who look at you as if you are the devil for having a cigarett during ramadan... worst human beings ever

apalisoc_9
05-30-2017, 05:05 PM
tbh you can be muslim and drink alcohol if you live in a free country and you are moderate.

I traveled quite a lot in Algeria (spent 6 months straight in Alger for work), Morocco, Tunisia and a bit of Turkey and Egypt, there is nothing worst than the hypocrisy of some Muslims in those countries. They don't drink in public but then at night bars and whores houses are full of those great Muslims drinking like hell and paying for sex. Same dumb fucks who look at you as if you are the devil for having a cigarett during ramadan... worst human beings ever

How's the whores in Algeria, Morocco and Turkey..

Can't say i'm not tempted. :lol

Pricey?

How about the whores in brazil?

Brazil
05-30-2017, 05:14 PM
How's the whores in Algeria, Morocco and Turkey..

Can't say i'm not tempted. :lol

Pricey?

How about the whores in brazil?

you find some great stuff... dat Persians are yummy, nothing cheap in tourist places in Morocco and Tunisia, now Alger is great

Brazil is a whole different world tbh... here nobody is hiding anything... Brazil is all about beaches, bitches, football, caipirinha, sun and rock and roll... best country on earth if not for corruption and violence, all the rest is freaking amazing... I love it.. no way I come back freezing my butt in Europe ever :lol

05-30-2017, 05:35 PM
you find some great stuff... dat Persians are yummy, nothing cheap in tourist places in Morocco and Tunisia, now Alger is great

Brazil is a whole different world tbh... here nobody is hiding anything... Brazil is all about beaches, bitches, football, caipirinha, sun and rock and roll... best country on earth if not for corruption and violence, all the rest is freaking amazing... I love it.. no way I come back freezing my butt in Europe ever :lol
Bolsonaro is gonna fix everything tbh

:lol

apalisoc_9
05-30-2017, 05:45 PM

Dude is it true in Brazil, you guys got loads of mixed Black and White Whores..tbh, my weakness. I love them whores with curly haires, and darkish skin with some caucasian sprinkled all over them.

lefty
05-30-2017, 06:06 PM

I'm not even mad tbh

A lot of hypocrites in those countries

Brazil
05-31-2017, 06:24 AM
I'm not even mad tbh

A lot of hypocrites in those countries

very very true

Brazil
05-31-2017, 06:24 AM

hope dat Reinaldo Azevedo nigga gonna run for presidency tbh

TDMVPDPOY
05-31-2017, 11:29 PM
they only say that shit...cause they wont want a kent rocking up to them with sammy7notes ready to go off on t hem

dfens
06-01-2017, 04:22 AM
they only say that shit...cause they wont want a kent rocking up to them with sammy7notes ready to go off on t hem

son is that even English tbh?

Brazil
06-01-2017, 06:54 AM
son is that even English tbh?

I don't even know what the sentence is supposed to mean

lefty
06-01-2017, 07:56 AM

I don't even know what the sentence is supposed to mean
Come on now I think it's pretty clear :lol

06-01-2017, 08:32 AM

hope dat Reinaldo Azevedo nigga gonna run for presidency tbh
Hope not srs tbh :lol

06-01-2017, 08:33 AM
Come on now I think it's pretty clear :lol
tbh

06-01-2017, 08:34 AM
Dude is it true in Brazil, you guys got loads of mixed Black and White Whores..tbh, my weakness. I love them whores with curly haires, and darkish skin with some caucasian sprinkled all over them.
Yeah we do have em tbh

lefty
06-01-2017, 09:49 AM
140 and Brazil meet-up?

Brazil
06-01-2017, 12:21 PM
Hope not srs tbh :lol

I do hope so

he will do a pretty harsh cleaning and finally eradicate dat PT plague...

06-01-2017, 12:51 PM
I do hope so

he will do a pretty harsh cleaning and finally eradicate dat PT plague...
:lmao

wow

I don't even know where to begin tbh son

06-01-2017, 12:56 PM
140 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49590) and Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466) meet-up?
Only if he treats me like he treats his clients tbh

Brazil
06-01-2017, 01:09 PM
:lmao

wow

I don't even know where to begin tbh son

you can start where you want son...

Priority is to kill petists and their queen Lula then you take care of the rest.. I believe he would do a solid job

apalisoc_9
06-01-2017, 04:01 PM
Does anyone care about Brazil outside of Brazilians though? In terms of politics that is.

Like Folks know Dutertere in North America and most people wouldn't even know a single brazilian policy.

unfortunate..

When People hear Brazil, they think Soccer and Pussy...That's it.

Honestly when I think Brazil..I just think Pussy...

dfens
06-01-2017, 04:37 PM
Does anyone care about Brazil outside of Brazilians though? In terms of politics that is.

Like Folks know Dutertere in North America and most people wouldn't even know a single brazilian policy.

unfortunate..

When People hear Brazil, they think Soccer and Pussy...That's it.

Honestly when I think Brazil..I just think Pussy...

I can tell you in Germany people hear Brasil and think: corruption, mass inequality, daylight robberies, slums, football, beaches, rio, women. A lot of people had their eyes opened in 2014 to Brasil's reality.

apalisoc_9
06-01-2017, 04:48 PM
I can tell you in Germany people hear Brasil and think: corruption, mass inequality, daylight robberies, slums, football, beaches, rio, women. A lot of people had their eyes opened in 2014 to Brasil's reality.

Heard prostiuion is rampant in Brasil and that the number of middle-class families hasto dwindled to a point that you're either crazy rich or you're in the favelas. Probably a lot of exaggeration but still...I wonder if there is any truth to that.

Phenomanul
06-01-2017, 06:25 PM
I can tell you in Germany people hear Brasil and think: corruption, mass inequality, daylight robberies, slums, football, beaches, rio, women (STDS). A lot of people had their eyes opened in 2014 to Brasil's reality.

FIFY

Brazil
06-02-2017, 02:57 PM
:lol gringos

apalisoc_9
06-02-2017, 04:31 PM
:lol gringos

Aren't a gringo?

Brazil
06-03-2017, 08:59 AM
Aren't a gringo?

Im an educated one tho

Canyonero
06-03-2017, 11:49 AM
140 and Brazil meet-up?

So you wanna meet Brazil?

dfens
06-03-2017, 04:30 PM
Im an educated one tho

son how do you manage to stay alive with all the gang negros out there ? serious tbh.

apalisoc_9
06-03-2017, 05:01 PM
son how do you manage to stay alive with all the gang negros out there ? serious tbh.

You think Brazil is all favelas? I thought you're well travelled

lefty
06-03-2017, 08:24 PM
:cry my algerian bros Zizou and Benz winning another CL title

dfens
06-04-2017, 08:07 AM
You think Brazil is all favelas? I thought you're well travelled

son I am, but never have I seen a weirder place than Brasil tbh, I mean just rabid little monkey children on the street robbing people, SWAT just strolling through the streets, people shooting automatic rifles at the fucking airport highway in Rio ... I didn't see such shit even Afrika tbh, and I mean real nig Afrika like Nigeria, Zimbabwe, etc. I've got some distant cousins who worked in rio and who decided to come back home .. and they had good money there with tourist generated income, speaks a lot when you leave that for rainy syrian infested Germany.

Brazil
06-04-2017, 10:32 AM

:lol same reasons same reasons you stay alive with all day Turkish people and albanian gangs tbh

Brazil
06-04-2017, 10:33 AM

:tu tbh

Canyonero
06-04-2017, 11:15 AM

Traitors. Should have played for their motherland.

lefty
06-04-2017, 11:38 AM
Traitors. Should have played for their motherland.

That's debatable for 1 of them

lefty
06-13-2017, 05:31 PM
Lol all 3 French goals today scored by Blacks

DAF86
06-13-2017, 09:21 PM
Aren't a gringo?

Brazil is a latin-european, tbh.

apalisoc_9
06-13-2017, 09:22 PM
Brazil is a latin-european, tbh.

He's French but nice try racist.

DAF86
06-13-2017, 09:23 PM
He's French but nice try racist.

That's exactly why he's a latin-european son. :lol

DAF86
06-13-2017, 09:24 PM
How can you race-bait when you don't even know basic shit like that? :lol

apalisoc_9
06-13-2017, 09:32 PM
That's exactly why he's a latin-european son. :lol

No one think of Latin when someone says French. :lol

C'mon son stop trying to be technical. No one outside of you maybe would consider French people Latino. :lol

apalisoc_9
06-13-2017, 09:33 PM
That's like Saying Central Asians are Arabs because they use Arabic letters and numbers. :lol

dfens
06-14-2017, 01:36 AM
How can you race-bait when you don't even know basic shit like that? :lol

:lmao but son take it easy on the american educational system tbh.

dfens
06-14-2017, 01:39 AM
No one think of Latin when someone says French. :lol

C'mon son stop trying to be technical. No one outside of you maybe would consider French people Latino. :lol

That's like Saying Central Asians are Arabs because they use Arabic letters and numbers. :lol

son you are hilarious wrong tbh.

but tbh what do you niggas learn in the US schooling system? shooting automatic at strangers 101? safe space 102? 2 parties are one too many? nig lives matter? kfc as cultural heritage?

apalisoc_9
06-14-2017, 02:37 AM
Son I am a foreigner, but it's these technicalities that foreign people have that I find hilarious.

No one in North America considers French people Latino. Period.

dfens
06-14-2017, 03:04 AM
Son I am a foreigner, but it's these technicalities that foreign people have that I find hilarious.

No one in North America considers French people Latino. Period.

Son we were talking about Latin culture not Latino culture, which is derived from the first. Latin culture is historic Europe while Latino is at the taco stand or the salsa class tbh.
Latin comes from Roman Latin, hence the Latin(Romance) languages and cultures/languages which were seriously influenced by (western) Rome : Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese. Latin America is called Latin because they all speak dialects of the Spanish language, as they are former Spanish/Portuguese colonies, and as Iberia (Spain+Portugal) itself was a colony of Rome we get the source of this Latin thing.

TLDR: latin = europe latino = colonials

Brazil
06-14-2017, 08:30 AM
to be fair with apa, you rarely use latin european... you go with the nationality, European sometimes you distinguish south europe and north europe but yeah you rarely use latin european especially on a informal conversation or writing like a message board.

Canyonero
06-14-2017, 02:10 PM
Lol all 3 French goals today scored by Blacks

Niggarabs smh

lefty
06-14-2017, 08:16 PM
Niggarabs smh