PDA

View Full Version : So the *finals begin withour Spurs having had a chance

Rummpd
06-01-2017, 12:02 PM
Golden State Warriors getting crushed at home by a dominating Spurs team - then a bush play takes out Leonard (don't believe = Pop never complains about anything this vocally). Game, Series both over.

Warriors working on an *championship and record undefeated 12-0 run through West when they lost their only threat in the Spurs. Have to root against them despite no love for LeBron.

Rummpd
06-01-2017, 12:03 PM
Moderator please change withour to without

GSH
06-01-2017, 12:19 PM
Assterisk thread.

GSH
06-01-2017, 12:20 PM
Moderator, please change "assterisk" to ass.

BG_Spurs_Fan
06-01-2017, 12:31 PM
^ :lol

duncan2k5
06-02-2017, 05:53 AM
OP spitting facts

davidbowie
06-02-2017, 06:30 AM
at full strength (tony and KL) we wouldve stomped GSW, no doubt in my mind

another one of those what if... seasons. DAMN SHAME

TDomination
06-02-2017, 07:25 AM
It sucks

we finally got to see the matchup we've been wanting between Spurs and warriors but then the injuries happened. But it's like someone said a while back, we were destined to play golden state after Parker got injured. But even without him we were doing well, so then down goes Leonard. I'm wondering if warriors management sold their soul for playoff wins.

polandprzem
06-02-2017, 08:59 AM
It sucks

we finally got to see the matchup we've been wanting between Spurs and warriors but then the injuries happened. But it's like someone said a while back, we were destined to play golden state after Parker got injured. But even without him we were doing well, so then down goes Leonard. I'm wondering if warriors management sold their soul for playoff wins.

Yup

To me it is interesting to see that GS had 20 more shot attempts then CLE while Spurs had more then GS in every game they played in the series. People are shitting on Pop but damn - being so outnumbered and still being able to generate more shot attempts is crazy.

DD
06-02-2017, 10:27 AM
:cry

benefactor
06-02-2017, 12:01 PM
:cry
Obviously, the insecure "stretch" who makes a post without bringing a single basketball fact or reference got his moniker by a homely type of girl friend (or more likely a blind date set up by an emphatic friend) and was so named due to his lack of manhood:

1) as hormone therapy has not helped him and he is afraid to try some plastic surgery which would only at best bring him up to "minimal standards".

2) so then he spends his pathetic waking hours trying to stretch his "manhood"

Moreover, 16000 + takes and not a single memorable one that actually made a salient point on basketball? What a "stretch" he or whatever quasi genderish person this is knows anything about anything?

LOL my beautiful and still petite wife is from Panama and if she did not kick your ass out of sympathy for your lack of masculinity, bring it on, former boxer here and Army doc here with training in the martial arts and while I am middle aged and "heading for the senior tour" in life; would still undoubtedly kick your hiding between a screen name *&^ anytime.

NameLess Scrub
06-02-2017, 12:27 PM
OP is right, but nobody cares or validates but spurs fans and some occasional analyst.

spurs1990
06-02-2017, 01:04 PM
I have to confess I ended up watching game 1 after vowing to myself to avoid NBA until the draft.

I found the game really alluring just based on the 3 big names - James, Curry, and Durant.

Arguably these are the 3 best players in the league and all on the same court for a ring made it hella compelling

More to the point seeing James and his team get ramrodded will never get old to me. Everytime I begin to lessen my angst towards James I re-watch game 6 last minute.

Also the fact that Leonard's injury nullified any real disappointment of them Spurs being here actually helped me appreciating that game.

For those who didn't watch, during the 4th quarter the announcers brought up GS's road to the finals and pointed out both Leonard and Parker's absence in the WCF. In other words I think that will be evident always when the 2017 championship Warriors are discussed going forward.

So just sit back and enjoy the drama and stellar play in these finals. Durant and Curry are pretty damn fun to watch.

boutons_deux
06-02-2017, 01:07 PM
"hella compelling"

Cavs shot under 35%, compellingly BAD

daslicer
06-02-2017, 05:55 PM
I have to confess I ended up watching game 1 after vowing to myself to avoid NBA until the draft.

I found the game really alluring just based on the 3 big names - James, Curry, and Durant.

Arguably these are the 3 best players in the league and all on the same court for a ring made it hella compelling

More to the point seeing James and his team get ramrodded will never get old to me. Everytime I begin to lessen my angst towards James I re-watch game 6 last minute.

Also the fact that Leonard's injury nullified any real disappointment of them Spurs being here actually helped me appreciating that game.

For those who didn't watch, during the 4th quarter the announcers brought up GS's road to the finals and pointed out both Leonard and Parker's absence in the WCF. In other words I think that will be evident always when the 2017 championship Warriors are discussed going forward.

So just sit back and enjoy the drama and stellar play in these finals. Durant and Curry are pretty damn fun to watch.

It's exciting to you to watch since you hate Lebron and want to see him get embarrassed. I actually don't hate Lebron. Just hate his fanboys and media whores. I have never like Durant and this is going to back to OKC. I was one of the few people who thought he was fake and a punk when he played in OKC. Durant is a great player definitely top 3 but not a fan of this bitch n-gger especially after he threw salt on Kawhi after the 2014 finals. Also I'm not a fan of Curry or his game. I did not watch game 1 and have no plans to watch this series. If you find Lebron getting curb stomped every game by 20 exciting then more power to you. I don't blame you for that since I hated Kobe much the same way you hate Lebron and enjoyed every time he got embarrassed in the playoffs.

ismael-robert
06-02-2017, 09:58 PM
What the heck is point of this thread...to state the obvious thats been beaten to death already

spurs10
06-02-2017, 10:29 PM
I think the 'taking out' of Kawhi changed everything. GSW should probably throw a game so they don't have the entirety of the NBA fans thinking that it's a stacked deck. R.C. Durant has likely destroyed his cash cow.

therealtruth
06-02-2017, 11:12 PM
I think the 'taking out' of Kawhi changed everything. GSW should probably throw a game so they don't have the entirety of the NBA fans thinking that it's a stacked deck. R.C. Durant has likely destroyed his cash cow.

Agreed. They were already favorites. No need to take out the Spurs best chance of winning that series.