PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Big Baby goes in raw on Autist Rivers

06-01-2017, 12:49 PM

“I’m in Hawaii minding my own business, and I look over on Undisupted and I see old punk-ass Austin Rivers talking shit. C’mon man. Yeah I might’ve been overweight, a little bit. Probably late for one or two practices. C’mon man. Don’t know the plays? C’mon bruh, you’re lying now, bruh. Now you’re fucking lying. C’mon now, man. Now that’s a fucking lie.

Second of all, your father gave you your money. How can you—like, don’t say shit to me. Your father gave you your money. You ain’t work for it, motherfucker. Type of shit—I was there. I seen you at practice. You didn’t give a fuck, thinking you all that wearing them tight ass pants and you know, your father gave you all that money, so you can go wear those tight-ass pants, but keep your fucking mouth closed, man. Shut up, man. You’re a fucking bum who’s been given the world. Shut up, and just stay under your father.”

:wow

spurraider21
06-01-2017, 01:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOtZ7eXwT7o

whitemamba
06-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Y'all need to hear the back and forth it's hilarious. Big baby seems hella salty though.

LkrFan
06-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Y'all need to hear the back and forth it's hilarious. Big baby seems hella salty though.

LINK? :lol

hater
06-01-2017, 03:55 PM
:lol didnt big baby break a hotel clerks computer because he couldnt get a room?

Fat baby should have his own reality show tbqh

unleashbaynes
06-01-2017, 04:39 PM
Big baby is a fucking idiot. He's out of the league at 30 and not because of injury, but because he's an undisciplined fat fuck. If anything, Rivers has improved dramatically in his time with the Clips. He used to not be an NBA level player and has transformed into a pretty nice bench guy.

DMC
06-01-2017, 09:23 PM
Rivers is fortunate to get any playing time. If his daddeh wasn't the coach and president of basketball operations, he would be lucky to be riding a bench in Milwaukee.

whitemamba
06-01-2017, 10:32 PM
LINK? :lol

YouTube Austin rivers on undisputed , and I think baby was on that show as well.

lebomb
06-02-2017, 08:02 AM
Rivers is fortunate to get any playing time. If his daddeh wasn't the coach and president of basketball operations, he would be lucky to be riding a bench in Milwaukee.

And BigBaby is a fat basturd that didnt even belong in the NBA. All I remember are the times this big nigga was crying during a game. :lmao