PDA

View Full Version : Clock Boy the Hoaxer gets b-rammed in Texas court.

Fabbs
06-01-2017, 11:31 PM
According to CSP, Judge Moore, a Democrat, asked Mohamed’s lawyer, an attorney from Fort Worth named Susan Hutchison, to provide any facts that would support the claim that the defendants had said anything false or defamatory about the plaintiffs.
“After spending a painfully embarrassing 15 minutes flipping through reams of paper, Mohamed’s lawyer was unable to provide any such evidence,” CSP asserted in a press release.

EXCLUSIVE: Judge dismisses 'clock boy' lawsuit saying the school didn't discriminate against Ahmed Mohamed when the Muslim teen's teacher called the police because she thought he made a bomb
*A federal judge ruled both the city of Irving, Texas and the school district do not owe damages to*Ahmed Mohamed's family

Fabbs
06-01-2017, 11:36 PM
Mavs Fan, why don't you troll the hell out of this Fort Worth liarwyer who repped Clock Boi in trying to scam 15 million bucks:

Her logo saying is *Warriors for Justice*
https://www.warriorsforjustice.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/susan-and-chris.jpg
Fort Worth attorney Susan Hutchison
509 Pecan St #201
Fort Worth, Texas 76102

Fabbs
06-01-2017, 11:43 PM
What?
Hoax Boy's scamming parents and him moved back to Texas?

"The Mohameds, who moved to Qatar for a brief time before returning to Texas, have a separate lawsuit pending against the Irving school district."
http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/10/texas-judge-dismisses-clock-boys-defamation-lawsuit-against-conservatives/

Fabbs
06-02-2017, 12:05 AM
Judge Maricela Moore :toast
Dallas area Mavs Fag why don't you buy this fine woman a latte or share one of your cinnamon whiskeys with her?
https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_200_200/p/2/000/18f/0ce/33b2b02.jpg

Avante
06-02-2017, 02:04 AM
A couple of Muslim sisters (I think) go to my granddaughter Kyann school. There they are all wrapped up like some mummy. Where does common sense take over with these people? Don't they get where they are and what is simply stupid?

How much better off would this world be if all that Muslim/Islam bullshit wasn't in it?

blizz
06-02-2017, 08:58 AM
How much better off would this world be if all that Muslim/Islam bullshit wasn't in it?

How much better off would this world be if all that pedophile bullshit wasn't in it?

Avante
06-02-2017, 11:16 AM
How much better off would this world be if all that pedophile bullshit wasn't in it?

How many times have I said that? You see one of those sick fucks ya blow the fucker totally away. The lowest scum on the planet.

Here we have a lot of kids so we see that level of maturity. I talked about my navy days and how wrong it was to unleash the military in that world without some explanation of the differences over there. How that concern became...you pedo.....says it all about the IQ level here.

clambake
06-02-2017, 11:40 AM
you have a granddaughter.

oh well

Chucho
06-02-2017, 11:45 AM
How many times have I said that? You see one of those sick fucks ya blow the fucker totally away. The lowest scum on the planet.

Here we have a lot of kids so we see that level of maturity. I talked about my navy days and how wrong it was to unleash the military in that world without some explanation of the differences over there. How that concern became...you pedo.....says it all about the IQ level here.

That's what happens when you tell a story that illustrates you as a pedo, this is what you have. Not a hard concept to grasp.

Avante
06-02-2017, 12:55 PM
That's what happens when you tell a story that illustrates you as a pedo, this is what you have. Not a hard concept to grasp.

Telling a story about how pissed off I got finding out about the sex slavery thing, spells...pedo...huh?

Dude, I had no idea there were girls in bars under 21. Now think just a little bit, ok? I was just a kid and knew....0....about any of that shit over there.

A sick ass pedo goes looking for kids, you do see the difference....right? Dude, the drinking age was 18 (found out later) so why would kids be in bars....well?

I wouldn't have stood by and watched a buddy or a stranger trying to hit on an 'obvious" kid, I would have stepped in and..."get lost". You do not play that sick shit around me. Anyone who can't see my feelings on this sick shit can't read.

Chucho
06-02-2017, 02:27 PM
Telling a story about how pissed off I got finding out about the sex slavery thing, spells...pedo...huh?

Dude, I had no idea there were girls in bars under 21. Now think just a little bit, ok? I was just a kid and knew....0....about any of that shit over there.

A sick ass pedo goes looking for kids, you do see the difference....right? Dude, the drinking age was 18 (found out later) so why would kids be in bars....well?
You do not play that sick shit around me. Anyone who can't see my feelings on this sick shit can't read.

Soooooo...are you admitting to sex with underage girls? And if so, are you justifying your pedophilia because it was "accidental". Ignorance doesn't work before the eyes of the law.

clambake
06-02-2017, 02:36 PM
careful

he'll snitch again.

06-02-2017, 02:55 PM
Of course the old pedo is all over a thread about a boy getting ass rammed :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
06-02-2017, 05:35 PM
A couple of Muslim sisters (I think) go to my granddaughter Kyann school. There they are all wrapped up like some mummy. Where does common sense take over with these people? Don't they get where they are and what is simply stupid?

infinitely better. Fuck islam

Chris
06-02-2017, 06:46 PM
They thought they gon get paid :lmao

Avante
06-02-2017, 08:24 PM
Soooooo...are you admitting to sex with underage girls? And if so, are you justifying your pedophilia because it was "accidental". Ignorance doesn't work before the eyes of the law.

Why ignore what I said that started this slliness? I talked about watching a tv show that talked about the sex slavery thing over there something I knew nothing about. How that morped into sick ass pedophilia...????

Dude, I had no idea the age of those working girls, I do know none of them looked too young to drink. Who hires kids to drink liqour? You do get the thing over there is selling drinks, right? So there are young girls drinking? Do you think at all?

A sick ass pedo goes looking for kids, that wasn't what we were doing at all. Totally different deal, totally.

And don't act like ya can't read, didn't I say I;m not allowing anyone to mess around with an"obvious" kid. I don't allow that sick shit around me.

Dude, a room full of full grown women so ya hit on some little kid, come on guy even you can't be that damn stupid.

Avante
06-02-2017, 08:25 PM
infinitely better. Fuck islam

Think of how many people have died because of a lie by a deranged desert idiot.

Silver&Black
06-02-2017, 09:52 PM
They thought they gon get paid :lmao

You should have seen Chump Dumper's meltdown over this. It was gold.

Chris
06-02-2017, 10:06 PM
You should have seen Chump Dumper's meltdown over this. It was gold.

I remember it tbh probably conducive to his retirement :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
06-03-2017, 08:38 AM
Think of how many people have died because of a lie by a deranged desert idiot.
Who was likely a homosexual as well

DD
06-03-2017, 11:08 AM
Land of the free:toast

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2017, 10:22 AM
Nothing wrong with Clock boy trynna get a cool 15 million...I'm still looking for a good racial hustle myself. :lol The 5 foot midget from Mexico robbed Tammy of a nice 1 million dolla gym and took his wife and kids. Everyone gotta hustle. LOL

Fabbs
06-04-2017, 10:59 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1870871381/The_simpsons_ralph_wiggum-1-.png