PDA

View Full Version : Mavericks: Van Horn gets positive news from X-rays

ducks
10-14-2005, 06:34 PM
Mavericks: Van Horn gets positive news from X-rays

by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com
Friday, October 14, 2005

News
Mavericks forward Keith Van Horn had X-rays on his sprained right thumb and they revealed no structural damage, according to the Dallas Morning News.

Views
Healthy or not healthy, there's little difference when it comes to Keith Van Horn. Fantasy owners shouldn't expect a spike in his numbers this season, which means 12 points and five rebounds are a best-case scenario.

mavsfan1000
10-14-2005, 06:37 PM
That is good news. Dallas needs all the shooters they can get which is new. Right now they have alot of slashers and their shooters are Dirk, Terry, and Van Horn. Dirk will get his opportunity to rest more with Van Horn backing him up.

ducks
10-14-2005, 06:40 PM
yes I want all teams to be at full strength

Obstructed_View
10-14-2005, 07:10 PM
Now Van Horn needs to do something about that chicken bone that appears in his throat during playoff games.

mavsfan1000
10-14-2005, 07:13 PM
Hopefully he doesn't go in another shooting slump before the playoffs that continued. I think he just lost his confidence and panicked which you could call choking but it could happen during the season also.

Trainwreck2100
10-15-2005, 01:44 AM
Did the rays tell him how to not suck?

Obstructed_View
10-15-2005, 02:55 AM
Hopefully he doesn't go in another shooting slump before the playoffs that continued. I think he just lost his confidence and panicked which you could call choking but it could happen during the season also.Like Dirk, he's going to need to show up when it matters. I think Stackhouse is in the same boat, but to a lesser degree.