PDA

View Full Version : Predict which Spur will make salty comments as retired players?

apalisoc_9
06-05-2017, 08:43 PM
Tony Parker: subtle "Man, that Dallas series in 06 prevented us from winning three in a row. Many is a great player but he made a mistake there.

Danny Green: "Tony Allen is the greatest perimeter defender of our time"

Dedman: "Pop never cared"

Play Boban
06-05-2017, 09:15 PM
Porker is going to throw everyone under the bus tbh. Typical traitorous Frenchie tbh...

But you can rest assured you'll never hear that wanker take responsibility for his blatant choking in game 6 in 2013 (6/23), his god awful play on the 2004 playoffs, etc.

:cry

DAF86
06-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Aldridge is the clear front runner for this award, tbh.

daslicer
06-05-2017, 09:23 PM
I think a lot of these guys feel they can get great gigs in the media by dissing the Spurs. Look at Jax he pretty much has his ESPN gig due to insulting the Spurs.

davi78239
06-05-2017, 10:16 PM
Porker is going to throw everyone under the bus tbh. Typical traitorous Frenchie tbh...

But you can rest assured you'll never hear that wanker take responsibility for his blatant choking in game 6 in 2013 (6/23), his god awful play on the 2004 playoffs, etc.

I thought he came up huge in 13. Hit the big three to tie and then didn't he have a crucial steal after that?

Play Boban
06-05-2017, 10:23 PM
I thought he came up huge in 13. Hit the big three to tie and then didn't he have a crucial steal after that?
So? He shot 6/23 in that game. We'd have never been in that situation and would have had a comfortable lead if he didn't play like a hero balling wanker the first 46 minutes of the game. He cost the Spurs 6.

apalisoc_9
06-05-2017, 10:35 PM
I think a lot of these guys feel they can get great gigs in the media by dissing the Spurs. Look at Jax he pretty much has his ESPN gig due to insulting the Spurs.

True :lol

"I just didn't get my shots" :cry
"we do everything for kawhi's sake" :cry

AFBlue
06-05-2017, 11:01 PM
Aldridge, depending on how things shake out.

West, based on how they already shook out. Someone is gonna so him to compare his run w/ SA and his run w/ GS. Gonna be some salt or truth nukes, depending on your perspective.

HarlemHeat37
06-05-2017, 11:03 PM
Aldridge, depending on how things shake out.

West, based on how they already shook out. Someone is gonna so him to compare his run w/ SA and his run w/ GS. Gonna be some salt or truth nukes, depending on your perspective.

It'll be the $ talking, in that case..could have kept his 12 mil and just joined the Warriors a year later:lol

DMC
06-05-2017, 11:04 PM
If they make the Shots Horry made, they can say whatever they like. 2 rings is 2 rings.

DMC
06-05-2017, 11:05 PM

Tony's act is to credit on the other big 2 and ignore the rest. He might mention them in passing, like the disclaimer on commercials that go 100mph.

TheGreatYacht
06-05-2017, 11:14 PM
Jackson "They cut me the same year Manure had 8 turnovers. Poop told me to admit that Mexican was better than me? I told him to suck a dick"

Parker "Timmy would've had 8 championships if Manure hadn't left Fisher open, fouled Dirk, and thrown the 2013 finals for Lebron"

Duncan "Pop had Manure on the court in Miami and not me?"

West "I went from playing in a unit with Manure and Pity Mills to getting open shots from KD, Steph, Klay, and Draymond."

Barry "More than a decade later and my ex wife finally admitted to changing Manure's contact to Tony's name so I wouldn't have been suspicious since Tony had Eva. You can bet I'm voting for Trump in 2020."

apalisoc_9
06-06-2017, 12:16 AM
Jackson "They cut me the same year Manure had 8 turnovers. Poop told me to admit that Mexican was better than me? I told him to suck a dick"

Parker "Timmy would've had 8 championships if Manure hadn't left Fisher open, fouled Dirk, and thrown the 2013 finals for Lebron"

West "I went from playing in a unit with Manure and Pity Mills to getting open shots from KD, Steph, Klay, and Draymond."

Barry "More than a decade later and my ex wife finally admitted to changing Manure's contact to Tony's name so I wouldn't have been suspicious since Tony had Eva. You can bet I'm voting for Trump in 2020."

Manu "I appreciatebthe fans In San Antonio, But I am not Mexican..

TheGreatYacht
06-06-2017, 12:35 AM
:lmao ....

Emperor
06-06-2017, 01:23 AM
Rodman would be another one also. Him and DRob didn't mesh well together.

Gagnrath
06-06-2017, 09:59 AM
I was going for the Red Mamba talking about everyone.

Or Hill if he doesn't get a good offer from the Spurs and ends up playing for big money from Phoenix or Sacramento.

Play Boban
06-06-2017, 11:45 AM

Chinook
06-06-2017, 11:56 AM
I fully expect Danny to go the Sean/Matt route unless the Spurs trade him to the Kings or something like that. Factoring in the whole roster, I could see Simmons and Kyle both being critical, along with Dedmon. Lee's already implied the camaraderie is sort of lacking. Don't see any of the long-term/key guys saying anything besides LMA, though.

apalisoc_9
06-06-2017, 02:19 PM
I forgot, I am almost certain that attention whore David rabinson will throw shade at kawhi if kawhi wins an MVP. He already kinda did.

DAF86
06-06-2017, 03:32 PM
I fully expect Danny to go the Sean/Matt route unless the Spurs trade him to the Kings or something like that. Factoring in the whole roster, I could see Simmons and Kyle both being critical, along with Dedmon. Lee's already implied the camaraderie is sort of lacking. Don't see any of the long-term/key guys saying anything besides LMA, though.

Seriously? Link to what he said? I always thought Spurs' locker room was one of the best on that regard.

Chinook
06-06-2017, 03:41 PM
Seriously? Link to what he said? I always thought Spurs' locker room was one of the best on that regard.

Trying to remember the article, but it he was saying that the Spurs' guys just go off on do things by themselves now. Planes and buses are quiet. Very reserved. He wasn't saying there were issues in the locker room or anything. But it seems like the days of the UN are gone. Keeping things loose and fun was one of Tim's most underrated qualities.

I don't think the Spurs have issues, really. I just think they don't have the same chemistry they used to, and Lee's comments reflect that.

Brazil
06-06-2017, 03:43 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSye8miVHqAWfwVhni81qUDXLWDn5Ox2 SNUCsPDgde7W5YU_8sWGA

BTW any idea of who troll is this ? :lol one of the shitest I've seen tbh

buttsR4rebounding
06-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Popovich has to be the clear front runner. I think he will run off at the mouth until no one will listen anymore.

apalisoc_9
06-06-2017, 04:20 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSye8miVHqAWfwVhni81qUDXLWDn5Ox2 SNUCsPDgde7W5YU_8sWGA

I know him, but I won't say who..
:lol

apalisoc_9
06-06-2017, 04:22 PM
Pau " It was hard to play with the spurs because they didn't have enough Guards" instead of saying their guards are awful...

Rocalcio
06-06-2017, 04:23 PM

And what is a typical traitorious frenchie ? Do you have any example ?

apalisoc_9
06-06-2017, 04:24 PM

Please change your Avi. You defending Parker with that avi makes my head hurt.

That's RD2112 signiture Avi.

Brazil
06-06-2017, 04:26 PM
I know him, but I won't say who..

:lol now I'm getting curious

Brazil
06-06-2017, 04:27 PM
Parker: "The biggest issue I had is all those teammates who would not let me fuck their wives"

Rocalcio
06-06-2017, 04:29 PM

Si ça n'est pas un troll on a sans doute affaire à un mec qui n'a jamais côtoyé le moindre français et qui se base sur ce qu'il voit sur Fox News pour s'en faire une idée ;)

Rocalcio
06-06-2017, 04:30 PM
Please change your Avi. You defending Parker with that avi makes my head hurt.

That's RD2112 signiture Avi.

No thank you.
Had this before him.

And I'm not defending Parker here, just defending the French people, cause I'm one.

Brazil
06-06-2017, 04:41 PM
Si ça n'est pas un troll on a sans doute affaire à un mec qui n'a jamais côtoyé le moindre français et qui se base sur ce qu'il voit sur Fox News pour s'en faire une idée ;)

shit I thought it was my nigg Mexican Roberto who was speaking French...

for the rest nah... it's a troll

Rocalcio
06-06-2017, 04:42 PM

Looks like there are many around here...

Play Boban
06-06-2017, 04:47 PM

apalisoc_9
06-06-2017, 04:53 PM

Exactly. I thought it was Rob.

Rocalio, I'll have you know that I have been the biggest Parker supporter in the last two years.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-06-2017, 06:47 PM

Man you really hate Manu - let me fix this for you:

Parker "Timmy would've had 8 championships if I hadn't played like shit after game 2 of the 2004 Lakers series where I got completely owned on the road"

Parker "Timmy would've had 8 championships if I hadn't played like shit in the game Manu fouled Dirk to the point of allowing my team to blow a huge lead"

Parker "Timmy would've had 8 championships if Kawhi hadn't chocked two consecutive FTs in the 2013 NBA finals Game 6"

Parker "Timmy would've had 8 championships if I hadn't fucked Barry's wife"

Play Boban
06-06-2017, 09:04 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/de/78/e7/de78e7cb4ed80e497e7d25b81bd77d1d.jpg

Rocalcio
06-07-2017, 02:11 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/de/78/e7/de78e7cb4ed80e497e7d25b81bd77d1d.jpg

Can't deny he's been a traitor, but there is nothing typical in this. Let's talk about Benedict Arnold as far as USA is concerned;)

SAGirl
06-07-2017, 05:05 AM
I see the younger generation having good chemistry, but the actual team culture is set by the veterans who are the quiet and isolated types. I expect Lamarcus would get lambasted by anyone. He was already criticized in Portland so it would not surprise me if he's aloof with everyone. Lamar us has said Kawhi doesn't even talk to him and that they don't know each other well. Imo if there's a disconnect and issues with chemistry it's at the top and not below. That makes for juicy stuff for the media too.

I can't see Kyle throwing shades at anyone. He is too polite and a genuinely good tempered guy. I have not heard of him getting on dissing matches about anyone in his past. He gives me a Cojo vibe: he gets along with everyone and will stay in his lane and polite towards everyone.

I don't know Simmons that well, since he was unheard of prior to his rookie season, but he's actually outspoken and has already spoken some nuggets like this: "the weak cannot play for Pop." Depending on how his career goes after this, he might speak some truths IMO. I can see him being critical just bc I think he will tend to call things like he sees them.

I can see Dedmon being critical. He's generally outspoken and he might feel he was benched unfairly more than once through the season. The many rumors about him having run ins with Pop would be interesting.

DWorst already felt slighted when he left the team so I can see him dissing people as well.

The chemistry issues Lee mentioned referenced the Spurs culture which is established by the leaders in the team and what he said was that everyone kept to themselves and were very quiet in group trips (and in assigned seats) versus the GSW who are singing and partying in group trips etc and guys are a lot louder and social. Lee might have nuggets to share. I think he's a classy dude who enjoyed his spurs tenure and is unlikely to be dissing guys but he's likely to have perspectives on both the Spurs and GSW that are unpredictable once his career is over.

SAGirl
06-07-2017, 05:11 AM
Pau " It was hard to play with the spurs because they didn't have enough Guards" instead of saying their guards are awful...
Yes, could totally see Pau being critical of others.

SAGirl
06-07-2017, 05:18 AM
Tony is tough to predict. He is the most likely of the big 3 to to make comments long after he retires that could be perceived as self aggrandizing and at the same time dissing role players.

Silver&Black Warrior
06-07-2017, 01:41 PM
I forgot, I am almost certain that attention whore David rabinson will throw shade at kawhi if kawhi wins an MVP. He already kinda did.

When?

rastaspur
06-07-2017, 02:40 PM

Huh? I missed that. What did drob say?

Play Boban
06-07-2017, 06:51 PM
Can't deny he's been a traitor, but there is nothing typical in this. Let's talk about Benedict Arnold as far as USA is concerned;)
:married:

Barfunk
06-07-2017, 11:04 PM
This thread makes sense. I'm fucking sick already of ex-Spurs running their mouth about this team when they won rings here. Fucking faggots.

jimbo
06-07-2017, 11:06 PM