PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Lebron needs to find a way to go to the Spurs in 2018

AlexJones
06-06-2017, 12:48 AM
This is probably the only way for anyone to beat the Warriors in the next KD/Curry era. LeBron+Leonard+Spurs system+Popovich coaching. He owes nothing anymore to Cleveland after getting them a title.

Venti Quattro
06-06-2017, 12:49 AM
It would kill any depth SA have. Stars win the big games in the playoffs but you still need some depth in the regular season.

apalisoc_9
06-06-2017, 03:31 AM
Doubt James would want to be Second Banana...

Thread
06-06-2017, 04:00 AM
Doubt James would want to be Second Banana...

Bend over. I'll give ya a Second fuckin' Banana.

06-06-2017, 06:43 AM
^:lol

lefty
06-06-2017, 07:50 AM

:lol

MultiTroll
06-06-2017, 08:03 AM
It would kill any depth SA have. Stars win the big games in the playoffs but you still need some depth in the regular season.
Shed
Porker
LMA
Gasoft
Green

Keep
Bertie
Murray
Simmons
Dedman
Fathead on a one year deal with the ultimatum he learns how to shoot a jumpshot.

Forbid
Lebron from bringing JR Smith to the team.

Free Agents would flock for a chance to be on a Legit Championship team.

Thread
06-06-2017, 08:39 AM

I still got it!!!

Mark Celibate
06-06-2017, 08:40 AM
Forbid

idk Fabbs.

The Spurs would need an enforcer like JR Smith who isn't afraid to injure another player when need be. If he was on the Spurs, either KD, Curry, or Zaza would've been taken out on a stretcher in the WCF tbh

06-06-2017, 08:53 AM
If JR Smith had to come along with LeBron it would be a deal breaker for Poop, tbh :lol

Venti Quattro
06-06-2017, 08:55 AM
Shed
Porker
LMA
Gasoft
Green

Keep
Bertie
Murray
Simmons
Dedman
Fathead on a one year deal with the ultimatum he learns how to shoot a jumpshot.

Forbid

Free Agents would flock for a chance to be on a Legit Championship team.

LeBron and James Jones are a package. No Jones, no deal

BD24
06-06-2017, 10:51 AM

LkrFan
06-06-2017, 12:48 PM

:rollin :lmao :rollin

The Gemini Method
06-06-2017, 01:39 PM

LkrFan
06-06-2017, 02:25 PM
LeRoberto Duran:

Have you ever heard Magic, Kobe, Bird, KAJ, or MJ say shit like this? GOAT my ass :lol

hater
06-06-2017, 02:31 PM
To be fair Pop has said that shit many a times during a series

DAF86
06-06-2017, 03:17 PM
If JR Smith had to come along with LeBron it would be a deal breaker for Poop, tbh :lol

Actually, Pop has shown interest on Smith many times throughout the years.

DAF86
06-06-2017, 03:18 PM

That's the same argument people gave about the Warriors when they wanted to convince themselves this season wasn't going to be a cakewalk for GS.:lol

whitemamba
06-06-2017, 03:19 PM
:lmao

webshad
06-06-2017, 03:33 PM
This is probably the only way for anyone to beat the Warriors in the next KD/Curry era. LeBron+Leonard+Spurs system+Popovich coaching. He owes nothing anymore to Cleveland after getting them a title.

Lebron will never come to the Spurs, he will be third below Pop and Leonard, he wouldn't want that.

Honestly, I think CP3 would be a good fit for the Spurs depending on how much they would have to give up. I think his play making along with other pieces could potentially beat the Warriors.

whitemamba
06-06-2017, 03:39 PM
Lebron will never come to the Spurs, he will be third below Pop and Leonard, he wouldn't want that.

Honestly, I think CP3 would be a good fit for the Spurs depending on how much they would have to give up. I think his play making along with other pieces could potentially beat the Warriors.

CP0 is a ball dominant PG, he slows the Spurs down imho. He has to have the ball in his hand to be effective, unlike Curry where he is just deadly with or without the ball.

Clipper Nation
06-06-2017, 04:16 PM
CP0 is a ball dominant PG, he slows the Spurs down imho. He has to have the ball in his hand to be effective, unlike Curry where he is just deadly with or without the ball.
:lol Don't waste your breath telling Spurfan that. They've spent the last month talking themselves into the Choke Paul myth, just like Clipper fans did after the trade and Hornet fans did after they drafted him. Upstairs has gone from hating him to making every excuse in the book for him.

TimDunkem
06-06-2017, 04:18 PM
^Sounds like Tony Parker.

whitemamba
06-06-2017, 04:21 PM
:lol Don't waste your breath telling Spurfan that. They've spent the last month talking themselves into the Choke Paul myth, just like Clipper fans did after the trade and Hornet fans did after they drafted him. Upstairs has gone from hating him to making every excuse in the book for him.

Spur fans think CP will pick and roll his way into the finals? please..

apalisoc_9
06-06-2017, 04:51 PM
Seriously though, it's clear Lebron is the best player in the series but his team is just over matched

DMC
06-06-2017, 05:37 PM

:rollin :lmao :rollin

:lmao

Thread
06-06-2017, 05:55 PM
Seriously though, it's clear Lebron is the best player in the series but his team is just over matched

Can ya imagine Kobe gettin' humiliated like Lebron did on that run out in Game 1 and wiped out as Durant busted him. I ain't seen nor heard of it again. Sure, it's over on Utube I imagine, but, it's not permitted to be spoken of. It's like it never happened.

Kobe would never live that down. We'd be seeing that every six weeks, or, so, like that kickoff return that fucked up Alabama. They drag that out every now & again just for old time sake.

Clipper Nation
06-06-2017, 05:57 PM
You've nary room. Your Bryant got busted by Austin Croshere and Tayshaun Prince in the Finals.

daslicer
06-06-2017, 06:01 PM

I'm one of the few spur fans that thinks he's overrated and hoping the Spurs don't sign him but then again I have been watching him choke since his Wake Forest days. Never liked him since he punched Julius Hodge in the nuts back when he was in college.

webshad
06-06-2017, 08:47 PM

You could be right, I also have my doubts.

But, I think CP0 is coachable and would like to see him under Pop. Also he is one of the smartest PG in NBA, although I hate all his flops.

So would you rather go with George Hill? Kyle Lowry (if that's a possibility)?

Anyways, we'll have to wait and see.

DMC
06-06-2017, 09:55 PM

But, I think CP0 is coachable and would like to see him under Pop

Also he is one of the smartest PG in NBA, although I hate all his flops.

So would you rather go with George Hill? Kyle Lowry

(if that's a possibility)?

Lyrical and didn't even know it...

whitemamba
06-06-2017, 10:42 PM

But, I think CP0 is coachable and would like to see him under Pop. Also he is one of the smartest PG in NBA, although I hate all his flops.

So would you rather go with George Hill? Kyle Lowry (if that's a possibility)?

He's probably one of the smartest if not the smartest , only a fool would deny that , but he chokes and disappears like noones business, and his athleticism is at an all time low. I'm not going to pick on his defense because honestly no one can stay in front of the prime guards , ala Westbrook , curry , Irving , wall etc, although he's still s good defender. He does flop like a fish out of water and complains about everything. For those reasons I'd take Lowry or even George hill. All that aside no way he's giving up that max contract, he's about the money.

King Emmanuel
06-07-2017, 06:27 AM
not taking that balding faggot ass