PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Media is saying KD is better than the King *rolling eyes*

webshad
06-06-2017, 02:04 PM
I mean come on! What is wrong with news media today, always riding the winner.

Seriously, Durant is better than James???? What planet are these people coming from, man!

P.S. I kinda wish Kawhi would put on a Deron Williams jersey and play for the Cavs these finals :blah and get his revenge

hater
06-06-2017, 02:39 PM
Really?? :lol

Havent been watching these finals or any news

Lebronze deserve that shit since he did the same in Miami. Getting a taste of his own medicide

Love it

Durant will most likely get what he deserves in the next couple of years

whitemamba
06-06-2017, 03:18 PM
Durant is everywhere, he had 5 blocks, and ripped lebron a few times, and scored when ever he wanted. Hes def a better scorer, maybe a better defender now, but hes not a better passer/playmaker.

webshad
06-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Durant is everywhere, he had 5 blocks, and ripped lebron a few times, and scored when ever he wanted. Hes def a better scorer, maybe a better defender now, but hes not a better passer/playmaker.

Interesting stats I heard over the radio, 74% of Durant's baskets were assisted. Meaning he had easier scoring chances.

30% of Lebron's basket were assisted, meaning he had to work harder for his points.

GSW is better than Lebron, but in no world is Durant better than Lebron. I hate how casual NBA fans only base everything on scoring.

P.S. Durant is a better defender because he is working less on the offensive end.

whitemamba
06-06-2017, 03:38 PM
Interesting stats I heard over the radio, 74% of Durant's baskets were assisted. Meaning he had easier scoring chances.

30% of Lebron's basket were assisted, meaning he had to work harder for his points.

GSW is better than Lebron, but in no world is Durant better than Lebron. I hate how casual NBA fans only base everything on scoring.

P.S. Durant is a better defender because he is working less on the offensive end.

I still think Lebron is a better player because of the load he has to shoulder, but lets not get carried away. He has 2 all stars on his team ,surrounded by veteran shooters. The Dubs are just a better team its that simple. Lebron is just getting a taste of his own medicine , i dont feel bad one bit. You reap what you sow.

daslicer
06-06-2017, 05:58 PM
Not surprised the media is saying this. The media like Skip Bayless always says suffers from "the prisoner of the moment syndrome." These are the same people that were screaming before the series started that Lebron was better than MJ. The media are a bunch of sales people and will tear down anybody to sell a product. That is all they are doing. Whenever there is a new champion that isn't the Warriors or the Cavs the star player that plays on that team will be hailed as the best player in the league by the media.

webshad
06-06-2017, 06:39 PM
Not surprised the media is saying this. The media like Skip Bayless always says suffers from "the prisoner of the moment syndrome." These are the same people that were screaming before the series started that Lebron was better than MJ. The media are a bunch of sales people and will tear down anybody to sell a product. That is all they are doing. Whenever there is a new champion that isn't the Warriors or the Cavs the star player that plays on that team will be hailed as the best player in the league by the media.

Exactly!

TDMVPDPOY
06-06-2017, 08:52 PM
1on1 or from help defense?

he also has 4 other guys who play some form of defense who his backpacking on where he gets all the credit? dafuck

DMC
06-06-2017, 09:15 PM
I still think Lebron is a better player because of the load he has to shoulder, but lets not get carried away. He has 2 all stars on his team ,surrounded by veteran shooters. The Dubs are just a better team its that simple. Lebron is just getting a taste of his own medicine , i dont feel bad one bit. You reap what you sow.

Lebron is a great player, best in the league if you consider two way players. Swap Durant with Lebron and the outcome is probably even more lopsided. The caveat being that KD, although not a better passer, is a more fluid, less mechanical, more willing passer. Lebron isn't selfish but he knows he's the best scoring option. You see him try to force his team to get going for a couple possessions, then he goes iso mode to the rim on several trips. He doesn't trust his team. He's not part of them, nor they him. It's his success or failure, and they are just along for the ride. In OKC, they are a team. You can see it in how they move the ball, no hesitation whether is Clark or Green or Curry at the corner, they all get the same pass in the same situation. Lebron will look for specific guys and ignore others because he grades their odds/ability real time. He's a more mechanical, more robotic powerhouse style player and so his decisions are more predictable and he telegraphs his intent to everyone watching. With GS, you have no idea who is going to score, but you know someone is. With the Cavs, it's about 50/50, Lebron or one of the other 4 on the floor.

whitemamba
06-06-2017, 10:33 PM
Lebron is a great player, best in the league if you consider two way players. Swap Durant with Lebron and the outcome is probably even more lopsided. The caveat being that KD, although not a better passer, is a more fluid, less mechanical, more willing passer. Lebron isn't selfish but he knows he's the best scoring option. You see him try to force his team to get going for a couple possessions, then he goes iso mode to the rim on several trips. He doesn't trust his team. He's not part of them, nor they him. It's his success or failure, and they are just along for the ride. In OKC, they are a team. You can see it in how they move the ball, no hesitation whether is Clark or Green or Curry at the corner, they all get the same pass in the same situation. Lebron will look for specific guys and ignore others because he grades their odds/ability real time. He's a more mechanical, more robotic powerhouse style player and so his decisions are more predictable and he telegraphs his intent to everyone watching. With GS, you have no idea who is going to score, but you know someone is. With the Cavs, it's about 50/50, Lebron or one of the other 4 on the floor.
:tu

whitemamba
06-06-2017, 10:37 PM
1on1 or from help defense?

he also has 4 other guys who play some form of defense who his backpacking on where he gets all the credit? dafuck

Bruh he had 5 blocks and 2 or 3 steals , that's individual.

DMC
06-06-2017, 10:52 PM
:tu

I meant GS, not OKC :lol

Kyrie needs to step his game up. He's been underwhelming me so far. He seems like he's still trying to decide if he needs to score or pass, but that's how it goes with shoot first PGs. I don't think he's very smart, at least not well coached, not questioning his IQ. It's an odd trio, Lebron, Love and Irving. Uncle Drew isn't really the PG on that team because Lebron is in micromanaging mode. You can see the regret in Irving's face when he misses a shot or turns the ball over, like he's said time and again to Lebron that this year he will be different, he's ready now, but he's not. He might turn it around but he's not taking anyone to task and they are playing the 3pt shootout with the Warriors, except for Lebron who tries to bully them like he did Boston. The problem with that strategy is that it leaves Lebron under the basket and now he has to sprint full court to defend the 3 or the layup. He needs to trust his bigs to score in the paint, and he needs to be more measured in his approach. I don't see him bullying his way to a ring, but the dude is a straight out athletic, genetic freak. I think he's going to run 100mph sometimes, it's like watching Latrell Sprewell or Allan Houston on the break if either was 6'8 and 270lbs.

whitemamba
06-06-2017, 11:06 PM
I meant GS, not OKC :lol

Kyrie needs to step his game up. He's been underwhelming me so far. He seems like he's still trying to decide if he needs to score or pass, but that's how it goes with shoot first PGs. I don't think he's very smart, at least not well coached, not questioning his IQ. It's an odd trio, Lebron, Love and Irving. Uncle Drew isn't really the PG on that team because Lebron is in micromanaging mode. You can see the regret in Irving's face when he misses a shot or turns the ball over, like he's said time and again to Lebron that this year he will be different, he's ready now, but he's not. He might turn it around but he's not taking anyone to task and they are playing the 3pt shootout with the Warriors, except for Lebron who tries to bully them like he did Boston. The problem with that strategy is that it leaves Lebron under the basket and now he has to sprint full court to defend the 3 or the layup. He needs to trust his bigs to score in the paint, and he needs to be more measured in his approach. I don't see him bullying his way to a ring, but the dude is a straight out athletic, genetic freak. I think he's going to run 100mph sometimes, it's like watching Latrell Sprewell or Allan Houston on the break if either was 6'8 and 270lbs.

I know you meant GSW , but I don't correct grammar or obvious mistakes like some people here. Klay is really doing a number on Kyrie, and the warriors especially draymond switch and help and they do it well. He is also chasing curry around and that's got to be deflating. Love has been playing well, and yes lebron seems like a genetically modified human , it's really incredible. In that second game he looked gassed, never seen lebron like that. Hes not getting any younger, and he has been to like eight straight finals or whatever so that doesn't help. All that doesn't matter though , because golden state is just so much better. KD really changed that team for the better which we all knew. Tbe cavs need to win every possession for 4 games , near impossible.

-21-
06-07-2017, 03:04 AM
Pssshhhh, put LeBron on GS and he'd be even more dominant than he already is. Playing alongside Curry, Thompson and Green does that.

AlexJones
06-07-2017, 03:32 AM
It seems stupid now but in 10 years it could be perceived as the moment where Lebron was finally surpassed as the best player in the league

benefactor
06-07-2017, 05:43 AM
The goods tbh

JamStone
06-07-2017, 09:06 AM
LeBron better but prolly closer than what most would admit. KD obviously a better shooter, but just as good a defensive rebounder imo, and doesn't rebound offensively as well at least in part because he's more of a jumpshooter than a driver or slasher. Defensively, LeBron better because he can also use his strength to guard which allows him to defend bigger, stronger guys and the post better. But there's something to be said for KD's incredible length as a wing player.

Also, if you do switch KD and LeBron, sure Golden State still the better team, but I'm not convinced clearly better than with KD. KD is a better fit not just because he's a better shooter, but also because he plays well without the ball, without needing to dominate the ball on offense. In no way is LeBron selfish, but he is ball dominant. His game requires the ball in his hands as facilitator and decision maker. What makes Golden State's offense so good is the ball movement and the fact you can't focus on one individual player. None of the main four starters on offense are a ball dominant, ball stopper. None of them have the ball in their hands at the top of the key 75-80% of possessions the way LeBron does. KD fits that offense perfectly. They're no worse off with LeBron, but I don't believe they're better either, clearly better anyway.

The Gemini Method
06-07-2017, 09:54 AM
In the first two games he's been better on the defensive end. I'd say LeBron is still the better player, but to me, the 7 straight long runs into the postseason seem to be taking a toll this year. I think with the short attention span of humans these days, you have to be outrageous with your takes. But Durant hasn't shied away from the spotlight even back in 2012 with OKC and now with the GSW.

Mitch
06-07-2017, 10:06 AM
Durant has been better in this series, Tbh. Switch the supporting cast and LeBron is likely better, not many teams have multiple people who command double teams at will.

DMC
06-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Durant has been better in this series, Tbh. Switch the supporting cast and LeBron is likely better, not many teams have multiple people who command double teams at will.

And not many players, one or two, who can drop 40 through a constant double team.

DMC
06-07-2017, 10:31 AM
In the first two games he's been better on the defensive end. I'd say LeBron is still the better player, but to me, the 7 straight long runs into the postseason seem to be taking a toll this year. I think with the short attention span of humans these days, you have to be outrageous with your takes. But Durant hasn't shied away from the spotlight even back in 2012 with OKC and now with the GSW.

I think their problem is coaching. Lebron is coaching the team. Tyron Lue, while a face of the coaching slot, isn't running any plays. He's relying on Lebron and Irving to run iso and find shooters if the defense collapses. That's Mark Jackson level coaching. Lebron is big enough, fast enough, smart enough to set picks and the team can double screen and run real plays that get guys open looks. They play more of a chaotic brand of ball that requires heroics to beat the other team into the ground when the chaos doesn't favor the athletically superior offense.

I haven't, not once, said "wow that was a great play... didn't see that coming" or "great ball movement" when the Cavs were on offense. I say it for the Warriors though - Spurs like ball movement quite often, regardless who's on the floor. One has a system ergo a coach and one has a megastar athlete and two really good high level players/stars to give that superstar some breathing time, but they don't have a system or much in the way of a coach.

LkrFan
06-07-2017, 10:36 AM
LeHype isn't a good off the ball player. You have to be able to do that on the Dubs. Him and Kyrie are ball dominant that way. Tryna picture LeHype on the Dubs, he'd reduce Steph to being a Craig Hodges/Kerr type, which would be criminal. Dubs spacing would also take a hit since LeHype isn't the shooter KD is.

Watching KD fit in seamlessly with the Dubs, you'd swear they all played together for many years. They are playing really good team basketball with him on both sides of the court.

The Dubs are really complimenting KD's strengths. The biggest improvement I've seen in KD on this Dub team is his defensive effort (taking charges, blocks, team rebounding). They look scary and KD is a major reason why. I won't say he is better than LeHype though.

The Gemini Method
06-07-2017, 10:42 AM
I agree with you. That's a very astute answer. I think that Lue isn't really much more than a motivational speaker with a clipboard. They don't run any pick and roll/screen and pop type plays with any consistency. You can see the Warriors run one after another after another and then the lack of defensive IQ allows someone like Curry or Thompson to become free and you can't really give this team the space they've been getting in the first 2 games. Also, I don't know if anyone is free of injuries at this point in the season, but Kyrie doesn't look normal. It's almost like that speculated knee condition is real. However, you have to give credit to Klay who has done yeoman work on the defensive end to make him work even harder.

Wonder if he'll be the scapegoat if the Warriors do go on to the sweep or win in 5. I guess someone's got to take the fall and it'll be him and the likes of J.R. Smith and Tristan Thompson before any real weighty blame is cast on LeBron.

DMC
06-07-2017, 11:19 AM
David Blatt was fired after making the Finals in his first season and being something like 33-11 in the middle of his second. I don't think Lebron would let Tyron get fired, but he might get "help" in the form of a real coach who acts as an assistant, if they can pull anyone into that role. Sounds like a good place for Manu Ginobili, but I am not sure Lebron is coachable. At this point in his career, he's franchise mentality and so he probably listens more to Rich Paul than Tyronn Lue.

Lebron is nearing the stage in his career where he needs another "take over" type player so he can rest. Kyrie hasn't been that for him, and in fact there was at least one game where Kyrie and Love were bench for the entire 4th quarter as the Cavs made a comeback to win. I don't think Frye, Smith and Jones are transcendent enough at the arc to stage any meaningful coup of Irving and Love, but Irving and Love might need to go. They both do well in some games but neither is reliable down the stretch, and Love is one injury after another. Still, Lebron traded Andrew Wiggins for him. Chris Paul would be better than Irving since Chris isn't ball dominant. So Lebron, Paul, maybe KAT one the same team. But they still need at least one or two semi-elite 3 and D guys to fill the starter roles and Klay and Danny would be good for that. Klay isn't leaving on his own though, I think he's going to have to be forced out due to funding.

Seems like a pipe dream for Cleveland but it doesn't have to happen in Cleveland. Lebron could get his own super team elsewhere, maybe with the Lakers.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2017, 11:25 AM
It seems stupid now but in 10 years it could be perceived as the moment where Lebron was finally surpassed as the best player in the league
:lol No. Anyone with a brain will realize that Durbeta is playing with a 0/10 degree of difficulty this series while LeBron's is 10/10. Imagine what LeBron's stats would look like right now if he and Durbeta switched teams - and the final scores, for that matter.

If Durbeta was better than LeBron, he wouldn't have choked that 3-1 lead in the WCF last year against a team that LeBron beat with a worse supporting cast than OKC's.

DMC
06-07-2017, 11:27 AM
:lol No. Most people with a brain will realize that Durbeta is playing with a 0/10 degree of difficulty this series while LeBron's is 10/10.

If Durbeta was better than LeBron, he wouldn't have choked that 3-1 lead in the WCF last year against a team that LeBron beat with a worse supporting cast than OKC's.

This makes no sense. KD is playing against Lebron. If Lebron is that good, then KD's challenge wouldn't be 0/10. If KD is that poor, Lebron's challenge wouldn't be 10/10. You cannot have it both ways.

LkrFan
06-07-2017, 11:31 AM
David Blatt was fired after making the Finals in his first season and being something like 33-11 in the middle of his second. I don't think Lebron would let Tyron get fired, but he might get "help" in the form of a real coach who acts as an assistant, if they can pull anyone into that role. Sounds like a good place for Manu Ginobili, but I am not sure Lebron is coachable. At this point in his career, he's franchise mentality and so he probably listens more to Rich Paul than Tyronn Lue.

Lebron is nearing the stage in his career where he needs another "take over" type player so he can rest. Kyrie hasn't been that for him, and in fact there was at least one game where Kyrie and Love were bench for the entire 4th quarter as the Cavs made a comeback to win. I don't think Frye, Smith and Jones are transcendent enough at the arc to stage any meaningful coup of Irving and Love, but Irving and Love might need to go. They both do well in some games but neither is reliable down the stretch, and Love is one injury after another. Still, Lebron traded Andrew Wiggins for him. Chris Paul would be better than Irving since Chris isn't ball dominant. So Lebron, Paul, maybe KAT one the same team. But they still need at least one or two semi-elite 3 and D guys to fill the starter roles and Klay and Danny would be good for that. Klay isn't leaving on his own though, I think he's going to have to be forced out due to funding.

Seems like a pipe dream for Cleveland but it doesn't have to happen in Cleveland. Lebron could get his own super team elsewhere, maybe with the Lakers.

Explain the bolded son. SMH

Clipper Nation
06-07-2017, 11:38 AM
This makes no sense. KD is playing against Lebron. If Lebron is that good, then KD's challenge wouldn't be 0/10. If KD is that poor, Lebron's challenge wouldn't be 10/10. You cannot have it both ways.
It makes perfect sense. Durbeta's offensive stat lines are a product of Curry sucking up all the defensive attention, allowing him to feast on single coverage, wide-open shots and transition. This would not be happening if he wasn't on the most stacked team in history. Because he barely even has to try on offense, that frees him up to play stifling defense on the other end without tiring himself out.

Compare that to LeBron. Because the rest of his team has been choking all series and simply isn't as talented as the Warriors, he has to go 110% on offense from the opening tip just to keep the game competitive at halftime. And that's with pretty much all the attention of the Warriors' elite defense focused on him. He can't sit for a nanosecond without the Cavs collapsing. Just that alone has left him gassed by the end of games, now imagine if he tried to play up to his usual standards on defense! Of course, even if he had the luxury of going all-out on defense, he would get in foul trouble immediately with how this Warriors team is being officiated. :rolleyes

Bottom line: Durbeta has an enormous margin of error. LeBron has no margin of error. Durbeta has it piss-easy, just like he wanted. LeBron has an impossible job on his plate.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2017, 11:39 AM
Chris Paul would be better than Irving since Chris isn't ball dominant.
:lmao Fat Hands

LkrFan
06-07-2017, 12:24 PM

:lol

DMC
06-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Explain the bolded son. SMH

Meaning Chris doesn't feel the need to score every time he has the ball, and his time of possession is less than Wall, Westbrook, Harden and a few others. Irving has been negated by Lebron being on the court, but When Irving does get the ball, he's thinking pass to Lebron or score. Chris has the ability to see the entire court. I do like Irving though, I think his handles are better than Chris's, but Chris has great handles as well.

Kyrie averages more FGA this season than Lebron, Chris averages less than Blake or Jamal Crawford at under 13 a game (Kyrie has almost 20 a game).

That doesn't mean Lebron needs more touches. It means the ball doesn't move. Same thing happened in OKC and in GS pre-Kerr.

DMC
06-07-2017, 04:13 PM

You should avoid the NBA forum, you know jack shit about basketball, just scoreboarding and player felching.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2017, 04:17 PM
Meaning Chris doesn't feel the need to score every time he has the ball
That's not the same as "not being ball dominant," Fat Hands. Our entire offense when he's on the court is based on him hogging the ball and overdribbling. His lack of aggression to score only makes things worse. There's a reason why nobody likes playing with him.

DMC
06-07-2017, 04:21 PM
It makes perfect sense. Durbeta's offensive stat lines are a product of Curry sucking up all the defensive attention, allowing him to feast on single coverage, wide-open shots and transition. This would not be happening if he wasn't on the most stacked team in history. Because he barely even has to try on offense, that frees him up to play stifling defense on the other end without tiring himself out.

He barely has to try in his first season but he's worthless. :lol

Compare that to LeBron. Because the rest of his team has been choking all series and simply isn't as talented as the Warriors, he has to go 110% on offense from the opening tip just to keep the game competitive at halftime. And that's with pretty much all the attention of the Warriors' elite defense focused on him. He can't sit for a nanosecond without the Cavs collapsing. Just that alone has left him gassed by the end of games, now imagine if he tried to play up to his usual standards on defense! Of course, even if he had the luxury of going all-out on defense, he would get in foul trouble immediately with how this Warriors team is being officiated. :rolleyes

So Lebron cannot get his team to play decent basketball after 3 years with them but he's a god. :cry unfair :lol

Bottom line: Durbeta has an enormous margin of error. LeBron has no margin of error. Durbeta has it piss-easy, just like he wanted. LeBron has an impossible job on his plate.

Miami loses to SA, Lebron leaves and goes to Cleveland because now they have a roster full of 1st overall picks, and he can trade a few of them for whomever he wants. He picks Kevin Love. He gets JR Smith, Shumpert, Channing Frye, and has Kyrie Irving as his point guard. He as a 4th overall draft pick in Tristan Thompson who basically is a step-n-fetch player for Lebron. He had Andrew Bogut for about 20 minutes. Cleveland goes on to win the East 3 consecutive times, winning 1 ring in the process. Meanwhile the Warriors acquire KD and don't lose much (lol Bogut/Festus/Mo Speights/Harrison Barnes being equal to KD) and they learned how to play ball together. The superstar 2x MVP PG shares his glory with the incoming superstar, nary a cross word was spoken. There was no "not one, not two, not three" bullshit speech.

For some reason you see that equation as unbalanced toward the Warriors.

Your boy should learn how to play team basketball, he's talked about it for years. Someone should introduce him to it.

DMC
06-07-2017, 04:23 PM
That's not the same as "not being ball dominant," Fat Hands. Our entire offense when he's on the court is based on him hogging the ball and overdribbling. His lack of aggression to score only makes things worse. There's a reason why nobody likes playing with him.

His time per possession was addressed. He ranks 7th in the league but only 12 or so FGA a game means he's not an up tempo player because it's not an up tempo system. You have a shitty coach, there's nothing wrong with your team.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2017, 04:28 PM
His time per possession was addressed. He ranks 7th in the league but only 12 or so FGA a game means he's not an up tempo player because it's not an up tempo system. You have a shitty coach, there's nothing wrong with your team.
We have a shitty coach that Choke-P forced us to hire. Not that it matters. He's the Peyton Manning of the NBA: he's going to play his way, no matter who the coach is, regardless of how many times he chokes in the playoffs doing it his way.

Aside from that excuse, you basically just rephrased my point. Choke Paul hogs the ball too much, but doesn't even look to score. It's the worst of both worlds: all the drawbacks of ballhogging without enough of the scoring production.

Boiled down:::you were wrong per par, and instead of admitting it, you're moving the goalposts and making excuses per par.

unleashbaynes
06-07-2017, 05:12 PM
If Lebron even wins one game in this series it'll be a miracle tbh.....hopefully the refs go the other way and rape the Warriors tonight.

monosylab1k
06-07-2017, 05:15 PM
They do this every year with the best player on the Finals winning team. They tried to push that Curry was the best player after the last GS title. Van Gundy was even proclaiming Dirk as the best player in the world right after 2011 :lol

Everyone with a brain knows it's still LeBron so whatever.

DMC
06-07-2017, 05:18 PM
We have a shitty coach that Choke-P forced us to hire. Not that it matters. He's the Peyton Manning of the NBA: he's going to play his way, no matter who the coach is, regardless of how many times he chokes in the playoffs doing it his way.

Aside from that excuse, you basically just rephrased my point. Choke Paul hogs the ball too much, but doesn't even look to score. It's the worst of both worlds: all the drawbacks of ballhogging without enough of the scoring production.

Boiled down:::you were wrong per par, and instead of admitting it, you're moving the goalposts and making excuses per par.

Put Chris on a team with someone who can create off the dribbble like Kawhi or Lebron, and some real spot up shooting where Chris knows where they are going to be, and get a real coach that runs a system Chris could learn, you'd see a different Chris Paul, just like we saw a different Boris Diaw and Marco Belinelli.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2017, 05:24 PM
Put Chris on a team with someone who can create off the dribbble like Kawhi or Lebron, and some real spot up shooting where Chris knows where they are going to be, and get a real coach that runs a system Chris could learn, you'd see a different Chris Paul, just like we saw a different Boris Diaw and Marco Belinelli.
You could give Choke Paul the most perfect team ever built and he would still slow it down and dribble out the shot clock because it's all he knows. He's a selfish control freak who doesn't play well with others. His own former and current teammates have called him out on this in the media, but I'm sure a fat-handed autist on SpursTalk knows better.

Porker has gotten to play with Kawhi for years now, and we've still never seen a different Porker. He's the same old overdribbling heroballer. Why would things be any different with a similar player whose ego is even bigger? As for LeBron, you just got done arguing that he can't make his teammates play team ball. Now you're arguing that he'd make Choke-P play team ball? Pick a lane.

DMC
06-07-2017, 06:18 PM
You could give Choke Paul the most perfect team ever built and he would still slow it down and dribble out the shot clock because it's all he knows. He's a selfish control freak who doesn't play well with others. His own former and current teammates have called him out on this in the media, but I'm sure a fat-handed autist on SpursTalk knows better.

And Robert Horry just said Hakeem was 20x better than Tim. Chris Paul is widely recognized as one of the best PGs in the game. Steve Nash never won shit, but he was a hell of a PG. Same with John Stockton and until Dallas, Jason Kidd.

Porker has gotten to play with Kawhi for years now, and we've still never seen a different Porker. He's the same old overdribbling heroballer. Why would things be any different with a similar player whose ego is even bigger? As for LeBron, you just got done arguing that he can't make his teammates play team ball. Now you're arguing that he'd make Choke-P play team ball? Pick a lane.
Yet Tony is near last in the league in time per possession. You need to define your parameters, no use in arguing against your eyeball test.

LkrFan
06-07-2017, 11:41 PM
Ahem:

:)

webshad
06-10-2017, 10:57 PM
So what happened to all the KD is the best player in the world talk now?

These medias are soooo crooked in sports and world news, it's unbelievable.