PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Why Isn't Anyone Calling Curry "Beta"?

DMC
06-07-2017, 11:25 AM
He allowed KD to come in and usurp his alpha role. Now the Warriors fans have another hero to worship, and you know people cannot have two. It's probably still Steph now because of his history, but if KD sticks around another year, Steph will be Robin for sure. Now he knows what the other side of "Splash Brothers" looks like.

Sucks too, because no one here has called him a beta for that move. Who wouldn't want KD on their team? Of course, but the results will be that Steph's legacy takes a hit.

LkrFan
06-07-2017, 11:35 AM
Only jealous, cantankerous, snaggle toothed, uneducated farmers think of him as a beta. I bet if he could go to The Land, GM Bron would approve ;)

Clipper Nation
06-07-2017, 11:42 AM
In this series, Cavs defenders have run away from Durbeta in transition - basically conceding wide-open baskets to him - in order to guard Curry. I'd say that proves who's the alpha and who's the beta.

LkrFan
06-07-2017, 12:09 PM
In this series, Cavs defenders have run away from Durbeta in transition - basically conceding wide-open baskets to him - in order to guard Curry. I'd say that proves who's the alpha and who's the beta.

Who did LeHype himself note as THE difference between last year's matchup and this year? I will subtract points if you try to :downspin: some shiiiiiiit :lol

LkrFan
06-07-2017, 12:28 PM
This might be why:

:lol

Fabbs
06-07-2017, 04:04 PM
This might be why: :lol
I've been wondering if any media picked up on the double dribble.
Other then this silly gif, can you mouth out of Currys ass long enough to answer?

Nevermind. Lebomb caught it with a Fox link.
Clearly showing a double dribble.
Keep your mouth in Currys ass after all. :rollin

apalisoc_9
06-07-2017, 04:05 PM

unleashbaynes
06-07-2017, 05:14 PM

True.

John Petrucci
06-07-2017, 06:33 PM
Anyone who actually watches the games and knows bball understands Durant's current great success is largely owed to Curry's very presence.

Curry is MUCH more valuable to his team's success than Durant so far. It's an easier and more intriguing story to say the torch is currently being passed from James to KD, though. Complete BS. These have been some of the easiest games you'll ever see KD play on offense.

spurraider21
06-07-2017, 08:19 PM
https://i.giphy.com/26gR0hw5iIHUClqcU.webp
fify

DMC
06-07-2017, 10:49 PM

Anyone who actually watches the games and knows bball understands Durant's current great success is largely owed to Curry's very presence.

Curry is MUCH more valuable to his team's success than Durant so far. It's an easier and more intriguing story to say the torch is currently being passed from James to KD, though. Complete BS. These have been some of the easiest games you'll ever see KD play on offense.

You faggots just stop already. Durant just hand delivered some Oklahoma range beef to the Cavs. Just walked in and had his way, like the Gatlin boys with Becky.

whitemamba
06-07-2017, 10:56 PM
You faggots just stop already. Durant just hand delivered some Oklahoma range beef to the Cavs. Just walked in and had his way, like the Gatlin boys with Becky.

he literally put gs on his back st the end of that game , have no fear KD is here. NBA is royally fucked. Lebron is finished m.9

DMC
06-07-2017, 11:01 PM
he literally put gs on his back st the end of that game , have no fear KD is here. NBA is royally fucked. Lebron is finished m.9

And he had not a single ounce of fuck given when he did it. He never hesitated, didn't second guess, motherfucker just walked right into the 3, like it was practice. The Cavs allowing Curry to waltz down the lane, their heads hanging, up 5. Made no sense. They don't have a coach, JR Smith and Shumpert are stump fucking dumb and Kevin Love tried his damnedest to get pulled out of the game in the last minutes as it came crashing down around them, ala James Harden game 6.

whitemamba
06-07-2017, 11:03 PM
And he had not a single ounce of fuck given when he did it. He never hesitated, didn't second guess, motherfucker just walked right into the 3, like it was practice. The Cavs allowing Curry to waltz down the lane, their heads hanging, up 5. Made no sense. They don't have a coach, JR Smith and Shumpert are stump fucking dumb and Kevin Love tried his damnedest to get pulled out of the game in the last minutes as it came crashing down around them, ala James Harden game 6.

The 3 that buried Shitland and LeBeta

John Petrucci
06-07-2017, 11:10 PM

Well you don't have to be so harsh about it, but yea KD was alpha af right there. Incredibly clutch and carried them to victory. I think games 1 and 2 were a different story. Huge props to KD for this performance.

LkrFan
06-08-2017, 04:14 AM
He allowed KD to come in and usurp his alpha role. Now the Warriors fans have another hero to worship, and you know people cannot have two. It's probably still Steph now because of his history, but if KD sticks around another year, Steph will be Robin for sure. Now he knows what the other side of "Splash Brothers" looks like.

Sucks too, because no one here has called him a beta for that move. Who wouldn't want KD on their team? Of course, but the results will be that Steph's legacy takes a hit.

Beta my ass. -50 points for this shitty disrespectful thread. :lol

LaMarcus Bryant
06-08-2017, 07:27 AM
Cavs defensive rebounding making Curry look like a young DeJuan Blair

lebomb
06-08-2017, 07:36 AM

Couldnt have said it better myself. :toast

DMC
06-08-2017, 09:48 AM

Beta my ass. -50 points for this shitty disrespectful thread. :lol

So now rebounds indicate team alpha? Shows Pau was the real Alpha when it wasn't Bynum then.

LkrFan
06-08-2017, 11:42 AM
So now rebounds indicate team alpha? Shows Pau was the real Alpha when it wasn't Bynum then.

Nice :downspin: :lol

Steph is 6' 150lbs dripping wet, yet he outrebounded 7' Thompson. That's an Alpha trait, not beta son.

LkrFan
06-08-2017, 11:46 AM
The 3 that buried Shitland and LeBeta

:lmao

LkrFan
06-08-2017, 11:56 AM
Alpha:

Even LeHype knows what's up :lol

resistanze
06-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Alpha:

Even LeHype knows what's up :lol

That stats makes LeBron look good....considering the other 4 on that list are currently 15-0 or were 15-1 :lol

-90 points Paco

LkrFan
06-08-2017, 12:39 PM
That stats makes LeBron look good....considering the other 4 on that list are currently 15-0 or were 15-1 :lol

-90 points Paco

Kobe was better in 2001 ;)

ambchang
06-08-2017, 03:22 PM

Kobe was better in 2001 ;)

Oh yeah, Kobe was definitely better in 2001, that's why he dragged the Lakers to the lottery three years in a row and then had to quit because he sucked so much.

The best version of Kobe was the 2001 version, he settles in as his natural second fiddle role and play off of Shaq.