PDA

View Full Version : Comey's Prepared Statement to Congress

Pages : [1] 2 3

FuzzyLumpkins
06-07-2017, 02:15 PM
The President began by asking me whether I wanted to stay on as FBI Director, which I found strange because he had already told me twice in earlier conversations that he hoped I would stay, and I had assured him that I intended to. He said that lots of people wanted my job and, given the abuse I had taken during the previous year, he would understand if I wanted to walk away.

My instincts told me that the one-on-one setting, and the pretense that this was our first discussion about my position, meant the dinner was, at least in part, an effort to have me ask for my job and create some sort of patronage relationship. That concerned me greatly, given the FBI’s traditionally independent status in the executive branch.

I replied that I loved my work and intended to stay and serve out my ten year term as Director. And then, because the set-up made me uneasy, I added that I was not “reliable” in the way politicians use that word, but he could always count on me to tell him the truth. I added that I was not on anybody’s side politically and could not be counted on in the traditional political sense, a stance I said was in his best interest as the President.

A few moments later, the President said, “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.” I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed. We simply looked at each other in silence.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf

clambake
06-07-2017, 02:22 PM
he should sue for wrongful termination.

TSA
06-07-2017, 02:27 PM
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf

dupe

DMX7
06-07-2017, 02:41 PM

:wow

Adam Lambert
06-07-2017, 02:45 PM
dupe

thread worthy

djohn2oo8
06-07-2017, 02:46 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/OfjtQiUwp1kOc/giphy.gif

TSA
06-07-2017, 02:47 PM
thread worthy

Like you have any authority on what is thread worthy :lol

TSA
06-07-2017, 02:48 PM
From the non dupe thread

Trump hoped Comey would let it go with Flynn since he was already fired
Comey told Trump multiple times he was not under investigation

Adam Lambert
06-07-2017, 02:50 PM
From the non dupe thread

:lmao yeah cuz BEING FIRED was the most serious consequence

DMX7
06-07-2017, 02:54 PM
From the non dupe thread

It was effectively a threat since he most likely got fired for not letting it go.

Reck
06-07-2017, 03:00 PM
This also doesn't mean Mueller is not now investigating him or that the FBI hasn't uncovered new evidence that implicates Trump and he is now included in the probe.

Trumpies are so intellectually challenged. lol

spurraider21
06-07-2017, 03:00 PM
From the non dupe thread

remember when wapo reported this originally and you kept calling it fake news and we dont even know if the memo exists or not :lol

remember when they reported the specifics of trump asking for his loyalty, being ofered honesty, and then asking for honest loyalty, and you laughed it off because "nobody has even seen these memos or even know if they exist" or something along those lines?

pgardn
06-07-2017, 03:07 PM

Like you have any authority on what others find thread worthy...

Pizzaman.

Reck
06-07-2017, 03:08 PM
remember when wapo reported this originally and you kept calling it fake news and we dont even know if the memo exists or not :lol

You're a lawyer of sorts right?

Comey actually says he "believes" Trump asked him to drop the Flynn investigation. Isn't that clear cut obstruction of justice?

I dont know what else do you need to call this nothing but. In his testimony he says he believes Trump asked him to and that Comey should let it go. Also went on to talk about lifting the burden of the cloud the Russian investigation was causing.

Legally, where does this put Trump?

pgardn
06-07-2017, 03:12 PM
It was effectively a threat since he most likely got fired for not letting it go.

Thats gonna be a tough one to prove.
I think the Pres has to actually put it all together, drop it or I will fire you. Think it has to be really blatant. But it still leaves little doubt we have a underhanded quack as president. The Republicans will turn on him eventually. Sessions even has seen the displays of incompetence.

spurraider21
06-07-2017, 03:12 PM
You're a lawyer of sorts right?

Comey actually says he "believes" Trump asked him to drop the Flynn investigation. Isn't that clear cut obstruction of justice?

I dont know what else do you need to call this nothing but. In his testimony he says he believes Trump asked him to and that Comey should let it go. Also went on to talk about lifting the burden of the cloud the Russian investigation was causing.

Legally, where does this put Trump?
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1510

there's nothing in comey's statements that indicated a bribe

DarrinS
06-07-2017, 03:17 PM
Trump was pissed that Comey would tell him, privately, that he wasn't personally under investigation, but wouldn't say that publicly, i.e. "Lift the cloud"

I think that's why Trump fired him.

Keep in mind that Comey is an experienced lawyer who has prosecuted obstruction cases. I think if he really thought that there was obstruction, he would've used stronger language.

TSA
06-07-2017, 03:21 PM

remember when they reported the specifics of trump asking for his loyalty, being ofered honesty, and then asking for honest loyalty, and you laughed it off because "nobody has even seen these memos or even know if they exist" or something along those lines?

or something along those lines lol. Sure I guess. I'm also said I'd wait for the memos until making judgement, or something along those lines.

vy65
06-07-2017, 03:22 PM
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1510

there's nothing in comey's statements that indicated a bribe

There are plenty more statutes that can be used beyond this.

A quick glance at this tells me that its a better fit: 18 USC 1505

"Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress—"

There's a shit ton of case law construing each of these statutes. An off-the-cuff legal opinion ain't worth much

TSA
06-07-2017, 03:23 PM
Like you have any authority on what others find thread worthy...

Pizzaman.

Running joke from another thread old man. Relax and enjoy an Ensure.

spurraider21
06-07-2017, 03:24 PM
or something along those lines lol. Sure I guess. I'm also said I'd wait for the memos until making judgement, or something along those lines.
yes. something along those lines. here.

NYT hasn't seen the memo, had the memo read to them by an "associate", and hasn't had Comey confirm their existence.
evidence :lol

:lol confirming a memo that the NYT has confirmed to have never been seen

faggot

Thread
06-07-2017, 03:24 PM
Solly Cholly, Comey is no longer an officer of the court.

Just another American with a beef.

TSA
06-07-2017, 03:25 PM
faggot

how cute you've joined the rest of the Dem homophobes on this site.

spurraider21
06-07-2017, 03:25 PM

"Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress—"

There's a shit ton of case law construing each of these statutes. An off-the-cuff legal opinion ain't worth much
yeah i didnt go through that full code section, just saw the first one that caught my eye.

Reck
06-07-2017, 03:26 PM
:lmao

spurraider21
how cute you've joined the rest of the Dem homophobes on this site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yskrelBCD0g

TSA

But what part of "I hope" would fall under any of what you just quoted?

Reck
06-07-2017, 03:29 PM
Look at this cuck parsing words now.

But my lord said he "hoped." That clearly clears him. Faggot.

spurraider21
06-07-2017, 03:29 PM
the real question is why 4chan didn't investigate and report on the existence of the memos before the fake news WaPo and NYT confirmed it?

vy65
06-07-2017, 03:30 PM

Cherry picking singular statements also ain't worth much. The whole interaction between Comey and Trump should, imo, be considered in determining whether there's a criminal offense under the statute.

Why are you semen-shielding for trump anyway?

spurraider21
06-07-2017, 03:31 PM
Cherry picking singular statements also ain't worth much. The whole interaction between Comey and Trump should, imo, be considered in determining whether there's a criminal offense under the statute.

Why are you semen-shielding for trump anyway?he's not a trump supporter, but

vy65
06-07-2017, 03:32 PM
he's not a trump supporter, but

K:lolsich

It's the flip side of RG's arm-chair dementia diagnosis. For all the critical thinking or refusal to toe party lines, there's an awful lot of group think going on.

spurraider21
06-07-2017, 03:33 PM
K:lolsich

It's the flip side of RG's arm-chair dementia diagnosis. For all the critical thinking or refusal to toe party lines, there's an awful lot of group think going on.certainly more entertaining to be here than studying mortgages tho

pgardn
06-07-2017, 03:34 PM
Running joke from another thread old man. Relax and enjoy an Ensure.

if I'm an old man I think you might already be dead...

boutons_deux
06-07-2017, 03:35 PM
any "judge" worth a shit would, taking the entire situation, rather than two fucking words, would KNOW that Trash was TELLING Comey to bug off the Russian stuff.

vy65
06-07-2017, 03:35 PM
certainly more entertaining to be here than studying mortgages tho

That shit blows. I bet the real property system in CA is beyond fucked

DMX7
06-07-2017, 03:36 PM
Thats gonna be a tough one to prove.
I think the Pres has to actually put it all together, drop it or I will fire you. Think it has to be really blatant. But it still leaves little doubt we have a underhanded quack as president. The Republicans will turn on him eventually. Sessions even has seen the displays of incompetence.

"Drop it or I will fire you" is a ridiculous standard...

Let's look at the fact pattern here as it seems to be reported:

Trump, the man who can fire Comey, clears everyone out of the room and tells Comey "I hope you can let this go". The message is clear... He better let it go.

Comey doesn't "let it go". Comey begins or plans to increase resources dedicated to the Russia investigation.

Trump then abruptly fires Comey and says the Russia investigation was a consideration when he fired Comey.

So...just because he uses the word "hope" and doesn't explicitly say "or you're fired" after this de facto request, that exonerates him? In effect, it's the same thing. You can't let that go or you just give every clown a playbook on how to obstruct an investigation without paying any price.

spurraider21
06-07-2017, 03:37 PM
That shit blows. I bet the real property system in CA is beyond fuckedthey basically just test common/federal law... but CA also has to deal with community property

vy65
06-07-2017, 03:39 PM
they basically just test common/federal law... but CA also has to deal with community property

Are you serious?

When I took the TX bar exam, one of our essays was a TX-specific real property one dealing with the recording system, foreclosures, etc... and some craziness about the way we license real estate brokers. It was a fucking mess.

spurraider21
06-07-2017, 03:41 PM
Are you serious?

When I took the TX bar exam, one of our essays was a TX-specific real property one dealing with the recording system, foreclosures, etc... and some craziness about the way we license real estate brokers. It was a fucking mess.damn. when it comes to property, the only CA specific stuff they really go in depth on would be community property (also wills and trusts). plus CA just changed to a 2-day bar, so the mbe is now 50%, whereas before it was only 35%, so there's a much heavier emphasis on federal/common law now

thread getting OT...

pgardn
06-07-2017, 03:43 PM
"Drop it or I will fire you" is a ridiculous standard...

Let's look at the fact pattern here as it seems to be reported:

Trump, the man who can fire Comey, clears everyone out of the room and tells Comey "I hope you can let this go". The message is clear... He better let it go.

Comey doesn't "let it go". Comey begins or plans to increase resources dedicated to the Russia investigation.

Trump then abruptly fires Comey and says the Russia investigation was a consideration when he fired Comey.

So, just because he uses the word "hope" and doesn't explicitly say "or you're fired" after this de facto request, that exonerates him? In effect, it's the same thing. You can't let that go or just to give every clown a playbook on how to obstruct an investigation without paying any price.

Yeah.

Well this is basically what a lawyer said on NPR. He used an example of a federal judge who basically did just this and it was still tough to get rid of him. It's even a higher standard for the president he went on to say. I'm not a lawyer but the ones who have been talking about this said just what you stated, it's a ridiculously high standard. They said it's usually the coverups and perjury that would be much easier to prosecute and provide the axe.

Take it for what it's worth. I've read it and heard it.

vy65
06-07-2017, 03:43 PM
To me, a big issue is that Comey had two interactions with Obama in 3 years - one of which was purely personal. None of those interactions involved communications directly dealing with an ongoing investigation.

Trump had 4-5 interactions with Commey in 3-4 months about the FBI's investigation into Flynn.

I don't know if its a criminal or impeachable offense. But the optics of this sure look bad for the president.

vy65
06-07-2017, 03:45 PM
damn. when it comes to property, the only CA specific stuff they really go in depth on would be community property (also wills and trusts). plus CA just changed to a 2-day bar, so the mbe is now 50%, whereas before it was only 35%, so there's a much heavier emphasis on federal/common law now

thread getting OT...

I thought the CA was supposed to be the toughest bar exam? I passed the NY bar too -- that one was a fucking nightmare. They stacked the topics into the questions, so you'd have a civil procedure, contracts, real property, tort, other topic issue(s) all within the same essay.

TSA
06-07-2017, 03:45 PM
if I'm an old man I think you might already be dead...

I guarantee I'm younger than you.

pgardn
06-07-2017, 03:46 PM
damn. when it comes to property, the only CA specific stuff they really go in depth on would be community property (also wills and trusts). plus CA just changed to a 2-day bar, so the mbe is now 50%, whereas before it was only 35%, so there's a much heavier emphasis on federal/common law now

thread getting OT...

God you poor soul.
Seriously having to study boring stuff...

spurraider21
06-07-2017, 03:46 PM
I thought the CA was supposed to be the toughest bar exam? I passed the NY bar too -- that one was a fucking nightmare. They stacked the topics into the questions, so you'd have a civil procedure, contracts, real property, tort, other topic issue(s) all within the same essay.lowest pass rate of all states... so yeah

TSA
06-07-2017, 03:47 PM

Why are you semen-shielding for trump anyway?

At no point does Comey say he was pressured in any way.

What part of the interaction would apply to your above quote?

DMX7
06-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Yeah.

Well this is basically what a lawyer said on NPR. He used an example of a federal judge who basically did just this and it was still tough to get rid of him. It's even a higher standard for the president he went on to say. I'm not a lawyer but the ones who have been talking about this said just what you stated, it's a ridiculously high standard. They said it's usually the coverups and perjury that would be much easier to prosecute and provide the axe.

Take it for what it's worth. I've read it and heard it.

That may or may not be the criminal standard, but I've heard the standard for impeachment is much less straightforward and may not be very high at all (unless the GOP is still firmly on his side and just doesn't care enough to vote guilty for whatever reason).

pgardn
06-07-2017, 03:48 PM
I guarantee I'm younger than you.

Are you a young neck beard? You can't be, you get outside.
Before, you stated I was twice as old as you. Remember my reply... and then math.

How old are you?

spurraider21
06-07-2017, 03:49 PM

What part of the interaction would apply to your above quote?force/threat of force is not required. thats why that clause begins with the word "or"

could also be argued there was threatening communication. asking "do you want to stay on as director" followed by "i want you to drop it'

TSA
06-07-2017, 03:49 PM
any "judge" worth a shit would, taking the entire situation, rather than two fucking words, would KNOW that Trash was TELLING Comey to bug off the Russian stuff.

Strange that Comey said the exact opposite of what you are claiming.

TSA
06-07-2017, 03:50 PM
Are you a young neck beard? You can't be, you get outside.
Before, you stated I was twice as old as you. Remember my reply... and then math.

How old are you?

I grow a mean beard but am a clean shaven 35 years old these days. You?

pgardn
06-07-2017, 03:50 PM
That may or may not be the criminal standard, but I've heard the standard for impeachment is much less straightforward and may not be very high at all (unless the GOP is still firmly on his side and just doesn't care enough to vote guilty for whatever reason).

Impeachment is relatively easy and political. Prosecuting for a crime is much tougher. So I've read and heard.

pgardn
06-07-2017, 03:53 PM

You inched me out.

Dammit.

DMX7
06-07-2017, 03:53 PM
Impeachment is relatively easy and political. Prosecuting for a crime is much tougher. So I've read and heard.

If there is an impeachment, sadly it may just come down to politics in which case he may not be found guilty and could possibly be emboldened some how.

vy65
06-07-2017, 03:55 PM

What part of the interaction would apply to your above quote?

Where are you getting pressure from? That's not in the statute's text.

It seems like there's a possible fact question regarding a possible "threatening communication" (i.e., Trump's threats on Comey's job) which either impeded or attempted to impede (the statute's "endeavors to" language) the FBI Flynn investigation (which might be a "proceeding" or the "due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry").

I think there is, at the very least, a suggestion by Comey that Trump threatened his job should the Flynn investigation continue. To me, that seems like a threatening communication that (attempted to) impede(s) an FBI investigation. But I haven't read the associated case law, so what the fuck do I know.

Again, why are you semen-shielding for Trump. Do you think this is all some smear campaign wrought by Fake News!?

TSA
06-07-2017, 03:55 PM
You inched me out.

Dammit.

:lol I always figured you to be much older due to your lame joke (IMO, and no offense just personal taste) attempts

TSA
06-07-2017, 03:57 PM
Where are you getting pressure from? That's not in the statute's text.

It seems like there's a possible fact question regarding a possible "threatening communication" (i.e., Trump's threats on Comey's job) which either impeded or attempted to impede (the statute's "endeavors to" language) the FBI Flynn investigation (which might be a "proceeding" or the "due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry").

I think there is, at the very least, a suggestion by Comey that Trump threatened his job should the Flynn investigation continue. To me, that seems like a threatening communication that (attempted to) impede(s) an FBI investigation. But I haven't read the associated case law, so what the fuck do I know.

Again, why are you semen-shielding for Trump. Do you think this is all some smear campaign wrought by Fake News!?

I think the whole Russian collusion story is a total smear campaign started by the DNC (Podesta and Mook) and have shown what I believe is to be pretty convincing evidence to back my case.

DarrinS
06-07-2017, 03:58 PM

35?

Damn kids

pgardn
06-07-2017, 03:59 PM
:lol I always figured you to be much older due to your lame joke (IMO, and no offense just personal taste) attempts

I like old movies. Old comedies.

And I am more than willing to attempt awful jokes.
other people figure my jokes are completely juvenile which means I have succeeded.

vy65
06-07-2017, 04:00 PM
I think the whole Russian collusion story is a total smear campaign started by the DNC (Podesta and Mook) and have shown what I believe is to be pretty convincing evidence to back my case.

Be that as it may, this isn't the Russian collusion story. This is the Trump firing Comey for conducting a criminal investigation story. You might think the whole Russian interference narrative is bunk, but do you think that a President should be able to fire law enforcement for conducting a criminal investigation he doesn't agree with?

DarrinS
06-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Comey will be happy as a clam in the middle of the grandstanding shit show tomorrow.

DarrinS
06-07-2017, 04:04 PM
Be that as it may, this isn't the Russian collusion story. This is the Trump firing Comey for conducting a criminal investigation story. You might think the whole Russian interference narrative is bunk, but do you think that a President should be able to fire law enforcement for conducting a criminal investigation he doesn't agree with?

I know you weren't asking me, but I don't think he was fired because of Flynn investigation. It seems to me that Trump was more pissed that Comey wouldn't publicly clear him (Trump). Obviously, I have know way of knowing.

Reck
06-07-2017, 04:04 PM

You're one wierd fuck.

What does age have to do with jokes being funny or not.

TSA
06-07-2017, 04:05 PM

No I don't think the President should be able to fire law enforcement for conducting a criminal investigation he doesn't agree with and if that is what you think happened proving that will be extremely difficult considering all the public fuck ups Comey had on his record leading up to his firing.

pgardn
06-07-2017, 04:05 PM
35?

Damn kids

But I listen intensely to older folks. I'm very Asian in that respect. People who have lived it know. You just have to find the proper mentors IMO. And I am surrounded by older smarter people. Also Relatives who have done and been to a lot of places and will even take me with them. And I read incessantly.

DMX7
06-07-2017, 04:06 PM

Things get really messy here because Flynn worked on the campaign, has links to Russia and could link Trump to possible misconduct (criminal or not).

clambake
You're one wierd fuck.

What does age have to do with jokes being funny or not.

its because he's on the job.

right now his allegiance is with dennis miller.

vy65
I know you weren't asking me, but I don't think he was fired because of Flynn investigation. It seems to me that Trump was more pissed that Comey wouldn't publicly clear him (Trump). Obviously, I have know way of knowing.

It's all speculation now -- and likely will be since Trump will likely never explain why -- but the simplest narrative is: Trump repeatedly asking Comey to drop the Flynn investigation, Comey refusing, and Trump firing Comey. Occam's Razor.

spurraider21
06-07-2017, 04:08 PM
didnt trump also say he was going to fire comey anyway because of "the russia thing"

vy65
06-07-2017, 04:10 PM
No I don't think the President should be able to fire law enforcement for conducting a criminal investigation he doesn't agree with and if that is what you think happened proving that will be extremely difficult considering all the public fuck ups Comey had on his record leading up to his firing.

Trump repeatedly asking Comey to drop the Flynn investigation, Comey refusing, and Trump firing Comey seems to you to mean that Trump fired Comey for other fuck ups? How does that make sense?

More to the point: the president fired an FBI chief who was heading an investigation the president did not want to progress. This would be a different situation if the Flynn investigation closed -- then Comey got fired. The optics of this situation don't line up with the idea that Comey got fired for other "public fuck ups"

TSA
06-07-2017, 04:14 PM
Trump repeatedly asking Comey to drop the Flynn investigation, Comey refusing, and Trump firing Comey seems to you to mean that Trump fired Comey for other fuck ups? How does that make sense?

More to the point: the president fired an FBI chief who was heading an investigation the president did not want to progress. This would be a different situation if the Flynn investigation closed -- then Comey got fired. The optics of this situation don't line up with the idea that Comey got fired for other "public fuck ups"

I said proving that he was fired for that will be extremely difficult considering Comey's other fuck ups, which were given in a statement when he was fired.

pgardn
It's all speculation now -- and likely will be since Trump will likely never explain why -- but the simplest narrative is: Trump repeatedly asking Comey to drop the Flynn investigation, Comey refusing, and Trump firing Comey. Occam's Razor.

And this will not go over well within Trumps own party. It's like he just thrives on conflict. Trump is now after Sessions supposedly for recusing himself. Wtf...

DarrinS

My guess is based on the chronology of Comey's communications with POTUS, where he brought up "the cloud" twice in close proximity to his firing. Flynn was brought up once, and early on.

Reck
06-07-2017, 04:15 PM

Specially so when that other "excuse" was because he was too mean to Hillary when he went out and didn't indict but was very harsh to her.

Please..

AaronY
06-07-2017, 04:16 PM
You started a thread on pizzagate

DarrinS
06-07-2017, 04:16 PM
Specially so when that other "excuse" was because he was too mean to Hillary when he went out and didn't indict but was very harsh to her.

Please..

I think everyone agrees that that rationale was BS.

TSA
06-07-2017, 04:17 PM
spurraider21

example of why I always question anonymous sources

http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/388563/CNNBefore-225328.png

DarrinS
06-07-2017, 04:17 PM
And this will not go over well within Trumps own party. It's like he just thrives on conflict. Trump is now after Sessions supposedly for recusing himself. Wtf...

He probably sees recusal as some sort of admission of guilt.

vy65
06-07-2017, 04:18 PM
I said proving that he was fired for that will be extremely difficult considering Comey's other fuck ups, which were given in a statement when he was fired.

That depends by what you mean with "proving." If proving means beyond a shadow of a doubt in a criminal proceeding, maybe. If proving means convincing the congress or the American public, that means something quite different.

I'm less concerned with whether or not a prosecutor can show Trump committed a crime. I'm much more concerned about a president who clearly has no regard for separation of powers or due process of law. You might be right about proving the former, but I am sure as shit right about the latter.

TSA
06-07-2017, 04:18 PM

that story is supposedly 2 months old as well

Spurminator
06-07-2017, 04:29 PM
I don't know if its a criminal or impeachable offense. But the optics of this sure look bad for the president.

Evergreen statement.

rjv
06-07-2017, 04:49 PM
well, at the very least, this statement sets up some decent viewing tomorrow, like a good trailer to an anticipated movie. but, if i was a betting man, i'd say there is not going to be enough to see an obstruction of justice, just more smoke and the confirmation that trump has a way of perpetuating the notion that he has something to hide.

Mitch
06-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Looks more like 8 years of Trump each passing day of this circus

TSA
06-07-2017, 05:01 PM
872544688112365569 djohn2oo8 get in here and support your girl

Adam Lambert
06-07-2017, 05:02 PM
official republican twitter handle

lol this is what your party has become

the responses are great

TSA
06-07-2017, 05:10 PM
official republican twitter handle

the responses are great

official democrat twitter handle

the responses are great

TeyshaBlue
06-07-2017, 05:12 PM
35?

Damn kids

Get off my lawn!

Reck
06-07-2017, 05:23 PM
Looks more like 8 years of Trump each passing day of this circus

You're literally the one dumbass thinking this here. Except for Ducks of course. A league of your own. LMAO

TSA
06-07-2017, 05:25 PM
James Comey’s Latest Statement Is An Indictment Of Comey, Not Trump

In his prepared statement, James Comey admits that President Trump was not being investigated, that Comey told the president and Congress as much, and that Comey deliberately refused to inform the public of those facts.

Ahead of former Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) director James Comey’s testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday, the committee released the seven-page prepared statement Comey provided on Wednesday. While it’s clear that Comey and his allies believe the statement is proof that President Donald Trump acted inappropriately, and perhaps even illegally, the statement itself is a much bigger indictment of Comey’s own behavior over the last six months. Not only does Comey’s statement corroborate Trump’s claim that the former FBI director told him three times that the president was not being investigated by the FBI, it also reveals the Beltway game Comey was playing with the investigation.

In his statement, as my colleague Mollie Hemingway noted earlier today, Comey acknowledges the accuracy of Trump’s claim — included in the letter announcing Comey’s firing — that Comey had on three separate occasions informed Trump that he was not being investigated by the FBI. The corroboration of the claim by Comey himself is by far the most newsworthy nugget from the lengthy statement. But several other claims from Comey also do far more to indict Comey than they do to implicate Trump.

The most damning aspect of Comey’s prepared testimony is his admission that he deliberately refused to inform the public that Trump was not being personally investigated by the FBI. Comey’s justification for this refusal to publicly disclose material facts — that those facts might change — is laughable, especially in light of Comey’s 2016 two-step regarding the investigation of Hillary Clinton.

“I did not tell the President that the FBI and the Department of Justice had been reluctant to make public statements that we did not have an open case on President Trump for a number of reasons, most importantly because it would create a duty to correct, should that change,” Comey claims.

Recall that in 2016, Comey had no problem 1) publicly exonerating Hillary Clinton despite the fact that the authority to charge (or not charge) someone with a crime lies with federal prosecutors, not the FBI; 2) using the same press conference to excoriate Clinton’s behavior; 3) telling Congress that the investigation of Clinton was closed; and then 4) announcing days before a presidential election that the FBI had reopened the case and was once again investigating Hillary Clinton. Yet we’re supposed to believe that James Comey had grave moral concerns about disclosing facts that may be subject to change? Please.

If anything, Comey’s latest statement only highlights why Trump was justified in firing Comey in the first place. Comey, according to his own testimony, repeatedly told Trump that the president was not being investigated by the FBI. Not only that, Comey also told Congress that Trump was not being personally investigated. How on earth is it inappropriate, in light of those facts, for the president to ask for those facts to be made public by the very individual asserting them? Trump’s exasperation looks far more justifiable given the behavior to which Comey admits in his own testimony, largely because Comey’s tortured explanation for refusing to publicly explain those facts, even after disclosing them to Congress, holds so little water.

“I explained [to Trump] that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump,” Comey writes. “I reminded him I had previously told him that.”

Rather than elevating Comey’s moral stature, the statement he provided only makes him look smaller, and makes the game he was playing that much more obvious. According to his own testimony, Comey repeatedly told the president that the FBI was not investigating him. That’s exactly what you’d expect from a careerist looking to keep his job. It’s why Comey, in his own tortured words, pledged “honest loyalty” to Trump during a private meeting.

If the conversation with Trump had really bothered Comey all that much, he would’ve walked out and quit on the spot. Instead, he did what all ambitious bureaucrats eager to keep their jobs do: he stayed, he pledged his loyalty, and he went home and wrote up a self-serving CYA memo just in case. Here’s how Comey describes what happened:

[Trump] then said, ‘I need loyalty.’ I replied, ‘You will always get honesty from me.’ He paused and then said, ‘That’s what I want, honest loyalty.’ I paused, and then said, ‘You will get that from me.’ As I wrote in the memo I created immediately after the dinner, it is possible we understood the phrase ‘honest loyalty’ differently, but I decided it wouldn’t be productive to push it further.

Really, Jim? Really? That’s how you’re going to try to argue around the fact that you personally pledged your loyalty to the president, only to decide after you were fired that it made you feel icky? And your rationalization of the whole thing is that maybe you understood the phrase “honest loyalty” differently than the president?

Not until after he was fired did Comey suddenly decide to inform the public of all these interactions that he said made him so uncomfortable. Comey’s similar refusal during his tenure to inform the public that the president was not being investigated is also clear evidence of the keep-my-job-at-all-costs game he was playing (if this game looks familiar, it’s the exact same one he played when he took the fall for then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s refusal to prosecute Clinton in 2016). What better way to insure yourself against being fired than to give the impression that you are overseeing a grave investigation of potential wrongdoing by your boss?

The public impression that Trump was being criminally investigated, amplified by the president’s critics in the media, was effectively Comey’s get-out-of-jail-free card. The former FBI director likely assumed that no president would be crazy enough to fire a man whom the public believed to be investigating the president. Only a madman would fire that guy, right? Everyone in Washington knows how this game is played. They all know the tune by heart.

Unfortunately for Comey, Trump had no intention of playing that game and dancing that dance. What really happened is that Trump was wise to Comey’s con and finally had enough of it. He figured out what Comey was doing — deliberately refusing to correct a factually inaccurate impression of the FBI’s ongoing investigation as a means of protecting his job — and called his bluff.

Comey’s own words reveal in lurid detail the game he was playing. They reveal that Trump’s claims about the investigation, and his claims about Comey’s characterization of the investigation, were completely accurate. They reveal that Comey was giving one impression to the president and Congress in private and deliberately allowing an entirely different one to gain currency in public. Comey’s mistake wasn’t in thinking the Beltway two-step was the best way to keep his job. His mistake was assuming that Trump wouldn’t dare to stop dancing.

https://thefederalist.com/2017/06/07/james-comeys-latest-statement-is-an-indictment-of-comey-not-trump/

Adam Lambert
06-07-2017, 05:25 PM
official democrat twitter handle

the responses are great

lol going back to feb to find semen shielding material

and not my party but at least looks like it was written by an adult

Reck
06-07-2017, 05:32 PM
LOL the federalist.
LOL a person indicting themselves.

DarrinS
06-07-2017, 05:42 PM
Get off my lawn!

:lol Salty old bastard

Thread
06-07-2017, 06:06 PM

...and he should be all over his fuckin' ass. I just took it for granted that Trump knew he was going to recuse himself & was in agreement. I'd fuckin' fire his fuckin' ass for doing that without Trump's blessing. If he wants to sell out to those fucks, fine, do it, but, you ain't doing on my watch. No. Absolutely not. Get the fuck up and get the fuck out. & the fool actually thought they'd turn him loose & leave him be afterward. No fuckin' way.

We will never fucking learn, though Trump knows. Aside from the money he's a ***"goofy fucker like the rest of us."

***What movie is that from, boys?

Thread
06-07-2017, 06:07 PM
:lol Salty old bastard

Bend over. I'll show ya a fuckin' Salty old bastard.

TSA
06-07-2017, 06:18 PM
lol going back to feb to find semen shielding material

and not my party but at least looks like it was written by an adult

https://media.giphy.com/media/Hj9ixvpSfqcQo/giphy.gif

Mitch
06-07-2017, 06:37 PM
You're literally the one dumbass thinking this here. Except for Ducks of course. A league of your own. LMAO

Sup, Reck? Still think he's going to be impeached? :lol

clambake
06-07-2017, 07:03 PM
he told me 3 times. 3 times he told me. i even put it in his pink slip.

total vindication.

Reck
06-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Sup, Reck? Still think he's going to be impeached? :lol

It only takes the democrats to take back the house which they have a good chance to. It's still on the table.

unleashbaynes
06-07-2017, 07:09 PM
How the fuck can you defend Trump's actions here? Seriously, wtf?

boutons_deux
06-07-2017, 07:21 PM
Trump suggested “that if there were some ‘satellite’ associates of his who did something wrong, it would be good to find that out.”

O.J Trash wants to find the real killer. :lol

EVERYBODY ELSE UNDER THE BUS! :lol

Adam Lambert
06-07-2017, 07:26 PM

this is why you know its bullshit when some of these faggots claim they didnt vote for trump

like sure, you have the moral fortitude to not vote for him, but you have no problem spending hours a day defending legitimate attacks against him as his total corruption and utter stupidity become more and more visible.

lol

Mitch
06-07-2017, 07:33 PM
It only takes the democrats to take back the house which they have a good chance to. It's still on the table.

Are we talking about 2018 here? Because those chances ain't good, Ds poured money into several winnable races and can't pull out a finish :lol

But real talk for a moment, one of these girls is little chelsy and the other is another girl webster hubbell fathered. You buy that Bill ain't the father of chelsy?

https://i.imgur.com/ouVbBvy.jpg

TeyshaBlue
06-07-2017, 07:42 PM
Trump only functions in conflict. It's literally the only social construct he understands. Put him in a neutral crowd and he bulls his way to the front and begins to assert himself. It's a trait found in Asperger's. Can't decode common social cues, becomes clumsy and uncomfortable and will say virtually anything to stir/lead the crowd and create an atmosphere of conflict where he feels at home.
He's almost textbook in that regard.

boutons_deux
06-07-2017, 07:51 PM
Trump only functions in conflict. It's literally the only social construct he understands. Put him in a neutral crowd and he bulls his way to the front and begins to assert himself. It's a trait found in Asperger's. Can't decode common social cues, becomes clumsy and uncomfortable and will say virtually anything to stir/lead the crowd and create an atmosphere of conflict where he feels at home.

Trash is preparing to punch back like Roy Cohn taught, maybe even tweeting during Comey's session.

The Repugs won't impeach Trash. All they want is his sigs on Trumpcare and tax cuts.

DarrinS
06-07-2017, 08:00 PM

His comments about Flynn are inappropriate and indefensible.

His comments about wanting to clear his own name -- I have no problem with.

boutons_deux
06-07-2017, 08:02 PM
US bars are throwing ‘covfefe’ parties for televised Comey testimony

U.S. S. bars are offering

$5 Russian vodka drinks,

“impeachmint” cocktails and

free drinks with every presidential tweet

to draw crowds on Thursday to watch fired FBI Director James Comey’s televised testimony to Congress.Television “watch parties,” typically hosted for sporting events and awards shows, are planned at homes and bars across the country for Comey’s 10 a.m. EDT appearance before the Senate Intelligence Committee.

During “the SUPER BOWL of Washington,” as it was billed by the Axelrad Beer Garden in Houston, the former director will testify that U.S. President Donald Trump tried to get him to scale back the agency’s investigation into Russia’s alleged interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

“Join us for an early morning beer and engage in friendly debate with fellow patrons,” a post on the Axelrad Facebook page said. The bar also is serving a drink called the impeachmint.

In Washington, Shaw’s Tavern was one of several bars promising to open its doors a half hour before Comey begins speaking, with a $10 “FBI” breakfast special. In this case, FBI stands not for Federal Bureau of Investigation but French toast, bacon and ice cream.

“Grab your friends, grab a drink and let’s COVFEFE!” the tavern said on Facebook, referring to a truncated Trump tweet last week with that word that left some people scratching their heads.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/us-bars-throwing-covfefe-parties-for-televised-comey-testimony/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

:lol American innovation is World Champion

Adam Lambert
06-07-2017, 08:03 PM
covfefe stopped being funny after about 2 hours

Adam Lambert
06-07-2017, 08:06 PM
His comments about Flynn are inappropriate and indefensible.

His comments about wanting to clear his own name -- I have no problem with.

how about his refusal to sanction russia for attempting to interfere in our democratic elections?

obama sanctioned russia. you all cried foul and said he was playing partisan politics. trump removed the sanctions. we now have proof they attempted to interfere.

what now, patriots?

DarrinS
06-07-2017, 08:07 PM

I don't know about the whole Asperger's diagnosis. :lol

I just think he pushes back hard when he thinks he's being treated unfairly (whether real or imagined)

Here's an interview from 27 years ago. He hasn't changed much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miEMk9fpvlI

Adam Lambert
06-07-2017, 08:08 PM
aspergers isnt an old age condition, dumbass

boutons_deux
06-07-2017, 08:10 PM

I just think he pushes back hard when he thinks he's being treated unfairly (whether real or imagined)

classic dickless, spineless bully. Dishes shit out when he can't lose (You're Fired, or he's paying the victim's salary, or stiffing vendors behind an army of lawyers), but can't take shit.

DarrinS
06-07-2017, 08:12 PM
how about his refusal to sanction russia for attempting to interfere in our democratic elections?

obama sanctioned russia. you all cried foul and said he was playing partisan politics. trump removed the sanctions. we now have proof they attempted to interfere.

what now, patriots?

He did?

boutons_deux
06-07-2017, 08:17 PM
He did?

letting Russians spies back into 2 compounds closed by Obama

Thread
06-07-2017, 08:18 PM

If you're referring to that moment overseas he was correct there. He ain't nobodies fart catcher. + he didn't bully his way thru there and then get all apologetic upon arrival. No, he stood stock straight---proud & strong. The others,,,they all skinned & grinned it off. Like that one, that one broad, the one that lets all those Muslims slaughter our sovereign and then comes down like thunder on the [Internet.] That one. She is getting exactly what she deserves. I've no sympathy for her whatsoever.

Trump President. Not another living soul.

Adam Lambert
06-07-2017, 08:22 PM
He did?

good catch, no he didnt, but he tried to.
http://www.npr.org/2017/06/02/531269090/trump-administration-made-secret-efforts-to-ease-russia-sanctions

ultimately, doesnt make much of a difference if youre judging whether he really puts america first. but see, i dont run away when im wrong.

TSA
06-07-2017, 08:22 PM

I refrained from answering the RandomGuy dementia question because I'm not qualified in the least to answer, but I know Aspergers, I worked in the field for 7 years and specialized in behavior management, specifically autism. Not once have I ever thought Trump is anywhere close to being on the spectrum in any way. I find the thought laughable. He obviously enjoys conflict, but high functioning Aspergers no shot.

Just my educated .02

TSA
06-07-2017, 08:24 PM
good catch, no he didnt, but he tried to.
http://www.npr.org/2017/06/02/531269090/trump-administration-made-secret-efforts-to-ease-russia-sanctions

ultimately, doesnt make much of a difference if youre judging whether he really puts america first. but see, i dont run away when im wrong.

You are making progress. Baby steps first Lambert, I'm so proud. This account may last longer than I thought. :tu

pgardn
06-07-2017, 08:25 PM
that story is supposedly 2 months old as well

So what?

Bottomline: the Cheeto is used to getting is way and is now being exposed to democracy.

"But, but.... whoever thought it would be this hard. There are rules, I just can't plow through without thinking. When I hire people they don't work for me? they work for a country?"

The guy is lost. Shallow end Donald, shallow end...

pgardn
06-07-2017, 08:30 PM
...and he should be all over his fuckin' ass. I just took it for granted that Trump knew he was going to recuse himself & was in agreement. I'd fuckin' fire his fuckin' ass for doing that without Trump's blessing. If he wants to sell out to those fucks, fine, do it, but, you ain't doing on my watch. No. Absolutely not. Get the fuck up and get the fuck out. & the fool actually thought they'd turn him loose & leave him be afterward. No fuckin' way.

We will never fucking learn, though Trump knows. Aside from the money he's a ***"goofy fucker like the rest of us."

***What movie is that from, boys?

Suckling On Dictators?

Adam Lambert
06-07-2017, 08:33 PM
You are making progress. Baby steps first Lambert, I'm so proud. This account may last longer than I thought. :tu

:zzz

:pizza

pgardn
06-07-2017, 08:36 PM
If you're referring to that moment overseas he was correct there. He ain't nobodies fart catcher. + he didn't bully his way thru there and then get all apologetic upon arrival. No, he stood stock straight---proud & strong. The others,,,they all skinned & grinned it off. Like that one, that one broad, the one that lets all those Muslims slaughter our sovereign and then comes down like thunder on the [Internet.] That one. She is getting exactly what she deserves. I've no sympathy for her whatsoever.

Trump President. Not another living soul.

Patton Returns To The Battlefield.

Honestly, you needed to be a female slave and cornholed, in another life maybe.
You want to be dominated by a huge ... thing.

spurraider21
06-07-2017, 08:40 PM

Here's an interview from 27 years ago. He hasn't changed much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miEMk9fpvlIwhich is anytime you say anything that is not kissing his ass

TeyshaBlue
06-07-2017, 08:51 PM
I refrained from answering the RandomGuy dementia question because I'm not qualified in the least to answer, but I know Aspergers, I worked in the field for 7 years and specialized in behavior management, specifically autism. Not once have I ever thought Trump is anywhere close to being on the spectrum in any way. I find the thought laughable. He obviously enjoys conflict, but high functioning Aspergers no shot.

Just my educated .02

Your knowledge base is likely much higher than mine.:tu Just throwing it out there.

TeyshaBlue
06-07-2017, 08:53 PM
... And getting rejected out to half court. :lol

boutons_deux
06-07-2017, 08:55 PM
Numerous professional shrinks have broken the Goldwater rule with public diagnoses and much agreement.

Trash is one sick motherfucker

TSA
06-07-2017, 09:05 PM
... And getting rejected out to half court. :lol

:lol that's half the fun of this place happens to me all the time

TeyshaBlue
06-07-2017, 09:12 PM
:tu

monosylab1k
06-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Trump doesn't seem Asperger-y, he's just an old man who still adheres to 1980's alpha male behavior. Show power and dominance with handshakes, push your way in front of people, etc bullshit like that.

Adam Lambert
06-07-2017, 09:52 PM
here, saved you guys from reading/watching conservative news tomorrow:

lol talking points
lol party first america second

spurraider21
06-07-2017, 10:19 PM
I refrained from answering the RandomGuy (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1813) dementia question because I'm not qualified in the least to answer, but I know Aspergers, I worked in the field for 7 years and specialized in behavior management, specifically autism. Not once have I ever thought Trump is anywhere close to being on the spectrum in any way. I find the thought laughable. He obviously enjoys conflict, but high functioning Aspergers no shot.

Just my educated .02i dont know where you got the "high functioning" from...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwImyOu6YBk

rmt
06-07-2017, 10:28 PM
Well, I have a mild Aspie and imho, Trump is the last person I'd think is one. A reality TV star turned politician who persuaded millions to vote for him - no way. Trouble with eye contact, socially awkward, difficulty thinking on his feet, can't read peoples' emotions/body language/cues - that's not Trump - instead it seems that when people meet him for the first time, they appear to be impressed with his personality and connection.

rmt
06-07-2017, 10:30 PM
Numerous professional shrinks have broken the Goldwater rule with public diagnoses and much agreement.

Trash is one sick motherfucker

Yep, we're all like that Harvard prof? who diagnosed him as x, y, z and probably never met him.

pgardn
06-07-2017, 11:04 PM
Well, I have a mild Aspie and imho, Trump is the last person I'd think is one. A reality TV star turned politician who persuaded millions to vote for him - no way. Trouble with eye contact, socially awkward, difficulty thinking on his feet, can't read peoples' emotions/body language/cues - that's not Trump - instead it seems that when people meet him for the first time, they appear to be impressed with his personality and connection.

Only thing I got a problem with is the persuaded people to vote for him.
Held nose and voted against Clinton. Seriously. Trump is really easy to dislike on a personal level as is Clinton and that voice. I will never forget the debate where he stalked her on stage. That was absolutely bizzare.

Cruz is just weird as well.

boutons_deux
06-07-2017, 11:05 PM
Yep, we're all like that Harvard prof? who diagnosed him as x, y, z and probably never met him.

as always, you're way behind. There have been dozens of professional docs who have come out against Trash as an untreatable malignant narcissist

dbreiden83080
06-07-2017, 11:08 PM
Will make for good TV but that is all. Republicans will never allow Trump to be removed from office..

pgardn
06-07-2017, 11:11 PM
as always, you're way behind. There have been dozens of professional docs who have come out against Trash as an untreatable malignant narcissist

And he can't laugh.

Still have yet to see ANY video of a good belly laugh... this Cheeto has been on TV forever. He is a strange obsessive twit.

TeyshaBlue
06-07-2017, 11:28 PM

I had two in one of my classes for 3 years. Trumps behavior reminds me of them. Alot

boutons_deux
06-07-2017, 11:41 PM
Comey’s testimony kind of proves Trump right. It also damns him entirely.

Trump’s only concern was for his own innocence, and the public proclamation of that innocence.

Ultimately, Trump even accepts the possibility of wrongdoing by “‘satellite’ associates” of his — as long as Comey makes it clear that Trump himself is scot-free.

The GOP has adopted this as its own ethical standard.

The fact that the investigation still involves people who were part of a Republican presidential campaign, or even served in a Republican administration, no longer appears to matter;

as long as Trump himself wasn’t targeted, Trump’s defenders imply, it’s unfair to invest so much importance in the Russia investigation as an evaluation of his White House.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/6/7/15758728/trump-comey-under-investigation-russia

DarrinS
06-08-2017, 12:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkp_Bmab07w

boutons_deux
06-08-2017, 06:22 AM
Trump’s Approval Rating Hits Rock Bottom Ahead Of James Comey’s Testimony

The poll also found that a staggering 60 percent of Americans believe the president's relationship with Moscow is either "illegal" or "unethical."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBvPY69XoAA6piY.jpg

on Wednesday, a disastrous 34 percent of the country – a record low for this president – approves of the job he has done so far. A strong majority, 57 percent, disapprove of his job performance.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/06/07/trump-approval-rock-bottom-comey-testimony.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

34%! :lol STILL APPROVE! :lol

boutons_deux
06-08-2017, 06:34 AM
Trump’s Allies Plan to Treat Comey Like a Political Opponent

The White House is mobilizing to defend President Donald Trump during ousted FBI Director James Comey’s Senate testimony, an effort comparable to preparations for the presidential debate following the release of an Access Hollywood tape that nearly derailed his campaign.

Marc Kasowitz, Trump’s private counsel for the Russia investigation, was at the White House on Wednesday morning. He is playing a central role in internal strategy for any fallout from Comey’s testimony.

An outside rapid-response operation spans the Republican National Committee and SuperPACs supporting Trump. It will be led by Katie Walsh, his former deputy chief of staff who left the White House in March to join a pro-Trump group, America First Policies, according to two Republican officials.

Mike Dubke, who recently resigned as White House communications director, is orchestrating the effort with Walsh, working directly with an RNC team led by communications aides Lindsay Jancek and Michael Ahrens, the two officials said.

The stakes for Thursday’s hearing are regarded as nearly as high as the Access Hollywood crisis, when a tape leaked to the Washington Post revealed Trump making sexist and disparaging comments about women, two people familiar with the preparations said.

The Trump surrogates will look to catch Comey in misstatements or even perjury, by comparing his remarks Thursday to prior testimony in May when he said no one had sought to interfere in the FBI’s investigation into Russian meddling in the election.

“My father’s a great man :lol

and he’s going to do a great job of this country. :lol

But honestly :lol we have to bring some principle back. :lol

They would rather have him fail than have America succeed,” :lol

Eric Trump said on Fox’s “Hannity” on Tuesday. “I really believe that that’s the ugliness of Washington D.C.” :lol

Eric also said that Democrats are “not even people,” :lol

a comment that drew criticism from the Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect and others.

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/trumps_allies_plan_to_treat_comey_like_a_political _opponent_20170607

Y'all rednecks, bubbas, alt-reichers, shitkickers, pussy grabbers have and are supporting an army of shitbags.

boutons_deux
06-08-2017, 06:49 AM
https://www.facebook.com/fullfrontalsamb/videos/2036557166571919/

hater
06-08-2017, 07:48 AM
Will make for good TV but that is all. Republicans will never allow Trump to be removed from office..

Whats the crime?

pgardn
06-08-2017, 08:43 AM
I had two in one of my classes for 3 years. Trumps behavior reminds me of them. Alot

Aha!

A teacher.
Mucho respect.
Your type was absolutely essential to my fortunate happiness.
Along with being born white, male, and in the US.

Reck
06-08-2017, 09:23 AM
Powerful stuff. Nigga is about to cry.

djohn2oo8
06-08-2017, 09:28 AM

AaronY
06-08-2017, 09:32 AM
Boom!

boutons_deux
06-08-2017, 09:35 AM

drop euphemisms, this ain't politically correct shit, it was illegal, obstruction of justice.

Greasebag Christie says "I hope ... (you stop going after my capos, or else)" is just the way New Yorkers talk.

Reck
06-08-2017, 09:44 AM
Comey: "Sure special counsel Mueller is looking into if Trump obstructed justice."

Ball is in his court.

DMX7
06-08-2017, 09:45 AM
WOW, great line about the blindfolded statue of justice!!! :wow

AaronY
06-08-2017, 09:46 AM
Double boom!

pgardn
06-08-2017, 09:59 AM
Trump tweet storm tonight/ early morning should trigger epic meteorological warnings.

He will stew on this and burst.

hitmanyr2k
06-08-2017, 10:00 AM
Sounds like Risch kind of fucked up :lol He exited stage left when Comey expanded on his answer and said he took what Trump said as a direction to drop the Flynn investigation.

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 10:02 AM
Comey just told Rubio he took it as an order from our Dear Leader when he asked him to let the Flynn case go.

Reck
06-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Lordy, bring me the tapes. :lol

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Such a difference from Comey's previous testimony when all the house republicans wanted to do was ask about leaks.

Reck
06-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Comey just told Rubio he took it as an order from our Dear Leader when he asked him to let the Flynn case go.

Rubio is a broken robot. That was literally the same question that other old dude asked and got shut down when Comey said, no I took it as a president directive. Marco brought it up again for some reason and got the same answer. lol stupid fuck.

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Ah here comes the :cry leaks :cry questions

dbreiden83080
06-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Whats the crime?

Nixon was sent packing for basically the same thing..

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2017, 10:09 AM
:cry mah leaks

TSA
06-08-2017, 10:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/UoNaDwy.jpg

Spurstalk Dems :rollin

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 10:21 AM

Weren't the Comey memos supposed to be fake news?

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2017, 10:22 AM
:cry comey why didn you tell the president how to do his job :cry

hitmanyr2k
06-08-2017, 10:27 AM

I'm pretty sure that's what his right wing blog sites told him to parrot :lol

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2017, 10:29 AM
I'm pretty sure that's what his right wing blog sites told him to parrot :lol

It's funny cause Trump tweeted about having tapes and that's what allegedly led Comey to release the memos.

Reck
06-08-2017, 10:29 AM
TSA immediately gets shut down. lol

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2017, 10:33 AM
"if the president didn't fire you would you still have a job?"

TSA
06-08-2017, 10:35 AM

You realize all we are hearing today was cleared with Mueller beforehand. There will be no obstruction of justice charge being brought.

"I don't know of anyone who got charged for hoping something"---Comey

AaronY
06-08-2017, 10:35 AM
"if the president didn't fire you would you still have a job?"
Lmao someone really said that?

TSA
06-08-2017, 10:37 AM
I missed Lynch getting thrown under the bus...can I get an update?

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 10:42 AM
You realize all we are hearing today was cleared with Mueller beforehand. There will be no obstruction of justice charge being brought.

"I don't know of anyone who got charged for hoping something"---Comey

Remember when the NY Times was fake news for publishing things from these memos?

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 10:42 AM
I missed Lynch getting thrown under the bus...can I get an update?

Seth Rich fake news, not Comey memos

TSA
06-08-2017, 10:46 AM
Remember when the NY Times was fake news for publishing things from these memos?

I'm not able to watch the testimony right now but if this is all you have to bring up it must not be going well for your side :lol

Trainwreck2100
The independent guy with the refreshing new questions that we know are new cause comey couldn't answer them.

Pavlov
Lynch*DING*

Thread
06-08-2017, 10:47 AM

Yep, like when they swore up & down Comey hadn't told Trump he wasn't under investigation.

Reck
Comey took what the president told him as a directive he didn't follow.

Sounds like Trump tried to obstruct by that line.

DMX7
http://i.imgur.com/UoNaDwy.jpg

:rollin

Where did that pic come from???

Thread
06-08-2017, 10:48 AM
Comey took what the president told him as a directive he didn't follow.

Sounds like Trump tried to obstruct by that line.

Does he have a tape, a video, a witness? He ain't an officer of the court.

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2017, 10:49 AM
I'm not able to watch the testimony right now but if this is all you have to bring up it must not be going well for your side :lol

all the juicy shit is classified, republicans are asking him why he didn't tell the president how to do his job, dems are asking why is the president guilty.

clambake
06-08-2017, 10:49 AM
Yep, like when they swore up & down Comey hadn't told Trump he wasn't under investigation.

c'mon dale.

the stock answer to that question is no.

Reck
06-08-2017, 10:51 AM
:lol this republican got owned.

ducks
06-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Lieberman: Trump Didn't Ask for Loyalty During FBI Director Interview
Lieberman told CNN Wednesday night Trump did not make such a request. Former FBI Director James Comey, who Trump fired last month, claimed the president asked for his loyalty during a January dinner.

clambake
06-08-2017, 10:54 AM
don't fear, my republican brothers, cuz nothing will happen.

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 10:54 AM
Lieberman: Trump Didn't Ask for Loyalty During FBI Director Interview
Lieberman told CNN Wednesday night Trump did not make such a request. Former FBI Director James Comey, who Trump fired last month, claimed the president asked for his loyalty during a January dinner.

How would Lieberman know shit? You might as well have quoted TSA saying Trump didn't demand loyalty.

DarrinS
06-08-2017, 10:56 AM
If Trump really wanted to shut down the Flynn thing, he could have either ordered it or just pardoned Flynn.

ducks
06-08-2017, 10:57 AM
lol illegals tell democracts what to fight with republicans

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 10:58 AM
If Trump really wanted to shut down the Flynn thing, he could have either ordered it or just pardoned Flynn.

Comey said he took it as an order to shut the Flynn investigation down. That's what he told Rubio.

DarrinS
06-08-2017, 11:02 AM
Comey said he took it as an order to shut the Flynn investigation down. That's what he told Rubio.

POTUS has that authority. Apparently, Comey took that order so seriously that he decided not to follow it.

Reck
06-08-2017, 11:02 AM
Mueller is in the driver's seat. Comey is deffering the question of obstruction of justice to him.

Reck
06-08-2017, 11:03 AM
POTUS has that authority. Apparently, Comey took that order so seriously that he decided not to follow it.

Really, the president has the authority to order the head of an FBI to drop a criminal investigation? :lol retard.

hitmanyr2k
06-08-2017, 11:03 AM
The underlying message to this entire hearing is clear. America elected a fuckin shady dumbass for President whose first priority is himself and letting his crooked buddy Flynn go unscathed while getting on his knees for Russia and throwing the hacking business on the back burner with no concern whatsoever that it'll happen again.

rjv
06-08-2017, 11:04 AM
How would Lieberman know shit? You might as well have quoted TSA saying Trump didn't demand loyalty. i took that to mean that lieberman was saying during his own interview for the head of the FBI, trump never asked him for his loyalty. but not sure why lieberman would go out of his way to make that point as his situation had substantially different circumstances than trump's meeting with comey. it's basically a meaningless observation.

Trill Clinton
06-08-2017, 11:04 AM
Obama the patriot

clambake
06-08-2017, 11:05 AM
The underlying message to this entire hearing is clear. America elected a fuckin shady dumbass for President whose first priority is himself and letting his crooked buddy Flynn go unscathed while getting on his knees for Russia and throwing the hacking business on the back burner with no concern whatsoever that it'll happen again.

and on the flip side......the other underlying message is that this country is not worth it's own salt.

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 11:05 AM

And he got fired

DarrinS
06-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Really, the president has the authority to order the head of an FBI to drop a criminal investigation? :lol retard.

Yes.

TSA
06-08-2017, 11:06 AM

Comey also said "I don't know of anyone who got charged for hoping something"

DarrinS
06-08-2017, 11:07 AM
And got fired

He got fired because he wouldn't publicly clear Trump. That should be blatantly obvious by now.

clambake
Yes.

then he should make a grand entrance and shut it down, right?

TSA
I see the resident dunce doesn't understand how pardons work.

clambake
06-08-2017, 11:08 AM
I see the resident dunce doesn't understand how pardons work.

why go to the trouble when you can just shut it down?

Reck
06-08-2017, 11:09 AM
Yes.

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 11:09 AM
He got fired because he wouldn't publicly clear Trump. That should be blatantly obvious by now.

And for not dropping the Flynn investigation

Trill Clinton
06-08-2017, 11:10 AM

http://i.imgur.com/qOt3QRk.gif

Adam Lambert
06-08-2017, 11:12 AM

http://i.imgur.com/qOt3QRk.gif

potus being coddled like an intern

boutons_deux
06-08-2017, 11:12 AM

Ryan is cheap little whore.

DarrinS
06-08-2017, 11:16 AM
And for not dropping the Flynn investigation

He was so concerned about Flynn, that he never brought him up again.

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 11:19 AM
He was so concerned about Flynn, that he never brought him up again.

And fired him instead.

boutons_deux
06-08-2017, 11:22 AM
C O V E R U P

Trainwreck2100
:cry muh emails

Adam Lambert
lol cornyn :cry but her emails :cry

boutons_deux
06-08-2017, 11:24 AM
yep, Repug strategy was to bring Hillary, foundation, emails, Benghazi, total deflections from their criminal President and his accomplices.

Adam Lambert
06-08-2017, 11:25 AM
mr. comey, dont you think president clinton lied when he told a grand jury he didnt have sex with monica lewinsky?

Adam Lambert
06-08-2017, 11:29 AM
"I was fired in some way to change the way the Russia investigation was being conducted. And that is a very big deal."

monosylab1k
06-08-2017, 11:30 AM
:lmao comey wants the "tapes" released more than we do.

Reck
06-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Ok so can someone call Hillary and have her sit here? These faggots turned a Comey hearing into Hillary and her emails. :lol

ducks
06-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Sen. Lankford: Trump Asked His Cabinet Members for Loyalty

monosylab1k
06-08-2017, 11:32 AM
:lmao McCain is such a senile old fuck.

DarrinS
06-08-2017, 11:33 AM

True. Wtf is he rambling on about?

Need term limits

Reck
06-08-2017, 11:34 AM
Holy shit Mccain has dementia.

President Comey!!

DarrinS
06-08-2017, 11:34 AM
McCain is one boring MFer

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Has McCain been drinking? :lol

monosylab1k
06-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Seriously, what in the actual fuck is McCain talking about??????

clambake
06-08-2017, 11:36 AM
you guys are watching, huh?

DarrinS
06-08-2017, 11:36 AM
Did McCain just have a stroke?

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 11:37 AM
McCain about to tell Comey to get off his lawn

hitmanyr2k
McCain is clearly off his meds. Show him the door...

https://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1112/11123556/3137241-1518454564-s-dd5.gif

TSA
you guys are watching, huh?

I'm just sitting here F5'n. Bunch of female bitches in my office right now that can't work with a TV on

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 11:39 AM
I'm just sitting here F5'n. Bunch of female bitches in my office right now that can't work with a TV on

You could have watched it on youtube.

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 11:39 AM

https://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1112/11123556/3137241-1518454564-s-dd5.gif

DarrinS
06-08-2017, 11:40 AM

boutons_deux
06-08-2017, 11:41 AM
WHITE HOUSE ON LOCKDOWN AFTER TELEVISION IS HURLED OUT WINDOW

WASHINGTON —The White House was on lockdown Thursday morning after a television was hurled out of a window, the Secret Service reported.

The incident, which occurred shortly after 10 a.m. E.S.T., caught the attention of the Secret Service after agents heard the sound of smashing glass emanating from the Oval Office.

“The sound was consistent with that of a large object, such as a television set, being thrown through a closed window,” a Secret Service spokesman said.

The television, which crashed to the ground outside the Oval Office, injured no one, the Secret Service confirmed.

A group of fourth-grade students from Bethesda, Maryland, was on a White House tour when the incident involving the television occurred.

“I heard someone screaming lots of swear words and then, like, this big crash,” Zach Dorrinson, a student on the tour, said. “It was messed up.”

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/white-house-on-lockdown-after-television-is-hurled-out-window

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 11:42 AM
^ Borowitz is an unfunny faggot

DarrinS
06-08-2017, 11:44 AM
Best questions from Rubio

Worst from McCain

TSA
06-08-2017, 11:44 AM
You could have watched it on youtube.

I'm working with one arm in a sling still, on the phone making calls and trying to type with one hand. I can't reach my speaker volume without standing up and leaning over to turn it off each time :lol

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 11:45 AM
I'm working with one arm in a sling still, on the phone making calls and trying to type with one hand. I can't reach my speaker volume without standing up and leaning over to turn it off each time :lol

Damn what happened with your arm man?

TSA
06-08-2017, 11:47 AM
Damn what happened with your arm man?
rotator cuff surgery a few weeks ago. in a sling for another 4 weeks.

DarrinS
06-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Here's the NYT article that Comey described as "nonsense"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?_r=0

ducks
06-08-2017, 11:49 AM

I am ashamed he is from az

TSA
06-08-2017, 11:49 AM
Best questions from Rubio

Worst from McCain

I read that Rubio had Comey name all the people that had the classified info. Who did he name?

boutons_deux
06-08-2017, 11:50 AM
I am ashamed he is from az

I'm sure the shame is mutual

Reck
06-08-2017, 11:55 AM
Here's the NYT article that Comey described as "nonsense"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?_r=0

You make for a shitty investigator.

This couldn't have been it as it is a well known fact that Flynn, Kushner AND Sessions all met with Russians. All admittedly too so you cant cry fake news.

boutons_deux
06-08-2017, 12:05 PM
Comey just verified the veracity of the 'hooker dossier' (http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/6/8/1669966/-Comey-just-verified-the-veracity-of-the-hooker-dossier)

he confirmed the veracity of the infamous "Steele dossier" by telling Chairman Richard Burr he could not comment on it in open session.

Adam Weinstein (https://twitter.com/AdamWeinstein)
(https://twitter.com/AdamWeinstein)✔@AdamWeinstein (https://twitter.com/AdamWeinstein)

Burr did not expect anything other than a "no" on his Steele document question, and Comey's response shook him for a moment
9:29 AM - 8 Jun 2017 (https://twitter.com/AdamWeinstein/status/872822874188460036)

Meaning, Burr expected Comey to essentially dismiss the dossier.

He didn’t, and what’s more basically proved that it is core to the ongoing investigation.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/6/8/1669966/-Comey-just-verified-the-veracity-of-the-hooker-dossier

TSA
06-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Did Comey just admit to leaking his memos?

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 12:15 PM
rotator cuff surgery a few weeks ago. in a sling for another 4 weeks.

Ouch. Typing with one hand without the fun.

baseline bum
06-08-2017, 12:17 PM
Did Comey just admit to leaking his memos?

He said he gave the information to a friend because he didn't feel like feeding the seagulls at the beach, or something to that effect.

spurraider21
06-08-2017, 12:21 PM
He said he gave the information to a friend because he didn't feel like feeding the seagulls at the beach, or something to that effect.
were his memos classified documents?

TSA
06-08-2017, 12:23 PM
Ouch. Typing with one hand without the fun.

yeah its a pain in the ass. Not as bad as trying to fuck though, now that has been difficult as any movement or pressure on my shoulder instantly kills a boner :lol