PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: LeBron deserves a ton of blame, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
06-07-2017, 10:55 PM
Not for anything he did on the court, but for building a roster with 2 white American players getting key minutes with the game on the line:lmao

As I said when they added Korver, you can't play those types of players in big games, this isn't 1997..if you have anything resembling a white American, he better have a Black dad like Klay, tbh..the Cavs got away with Love killing them last year, yet they added Korver? Stupidity, this isn't hockey:lol

Not only having 2 white American basketball players in 2017, but against the greatest team in basketball history? Smh..

Bynumite
06-07-2017, 10:58 PM
Game on the line:

Lebeta passes the ball to Korver for a brick

Durant casually walks down the court and hits the 3 in Lebeta's face

See the difference?

whitemamba
06-07-2017, 10:58 PM
LeGM tasting his own meds.

jimbo
06-07-2017, 10:59 PM
another white dude on the bench not doing shit either tbh

http://www.sportsonearth.com/assets/images/8/4/4/160372844/cuts/[email protected]

HarlemHeat37
^^their Black players are trash, too, but at least there was a chance they could produce:lol

whitemamba
Game on the line:

See the difference?

Stripped by the Dinosoaur that is Andre with the game on the line...

SuperCam
06-07-2017, 11:00 PM
1-9 kevin scrub in a finals game smh. should have sold high and faked injury pre finals for trade value purposes tbh...

AlexJones
Best player in the NHL finals is also black. Those niggas smh

DAF86
I would gladly take Korver off their hands if they wish, tbh.

P/S: if they would have ran a couple shots coming off screens for Korver in the last possessions, instead of having Lebron and Irving play prevent offense, they might have pulled it off, tbh.

HarlemHeat37
06-07-2017, 11:01 PM
1-9 kevin scrub in a finals game smh. should have sold high and faked injury pre finals for trade value purposes tbh...

The Celtics would have given up all their picks for Kevin Love if Cleveland had benched him prior to the Finals:lol

Hayward-Love duo in Boston :wow:wow

DMC
06-07-2017, 11:04 PM
^^their Black players are trash, too, but at least there was a chance they could produce:lol
Just genetics, bro. They are so black that once they put one in the hole, they never show back up.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-07-2017, 11:11 PM
Not for anything he did on the court, but for building a roster with 2 white American players getting key minutes with the game on the line:lmao

As I said when they added Korver, you can't play those types of players in big games, this isn't 1997..if you have anything resembling a white American, he better have a Black dad like Klay, tbh..the Cavs got away with Love killing them last year, yet they added Korver? Stupidity, this isn't hockey:lol

Not only having 2 white American basketball players in 2017, but against the greatest team in basketball history? Smh..

I followed you around until you said "greatest team in basketball history".... dont know what you are talking about

JoeTait75
06-07-2017, 11:17 PM
This Warriors team is ridiculous. Nobody can touch them, although Spurs fans can be like :cryKawhi:cry.

Maybe someone else in the East can stop fucking around and get good enough to beat LeBron already. I thought Warshington could provide some oppositon until they got knocked out by Kelly Olynyk. :lol

Fabbs
06-07-2017, 11:18 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBw-bzhUAAAchKb.jpg
From Skip Bayless Twitter feed.
https://twitter.com/search?q=skip+bayless&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Ese arch

HarlemHeat37
06-07-2017, 11:21 PM
This Warriors team is ridiculous. Nobody can touch them, although Spurs fans can be like :cryKawhi:cry.

Maybe someone else in the East can stop fucking around and get good enough to beat LeBron already. I thought Warshington could provide some oppositon until they got knocked out by Kelly Olynyk. :lol

I think it's evident that the Cavs were content with last year's title and everything else is house money, tbh..you would have had to have been a huge Cavs homer or Warriors hater to think Cleveland had a real shot at this series..

Last year's title was one of the most unlikely results in NBA history..they don't have any flexibility for moves, they'll continue relying on washed ring chasers..

StrengthAndHonor
06-07-2017, 11:21 PM
Just genetics, bro. They are so black that once they put one in the hole, they never show back up.

Shut the fuck up. Go eat a kit kat bar and just die.

dbreiden83080
06-07-2017, 11:22 PM
Game on the line:

See the difference?

So now KD is a killer when he went to the most stacked roster in the last 30 years..

Down Under
06-08-2017, 12:51 AM
I think last year, people forget about Bogut's injury after game 2. His defensive numbers alone were very good when he was on the court. This is in conjunction with Curry slipping over against the Rockets & hurting his knee as well as Draymond getting suspended. Any one of those 3 things doesn't happen & the Warriors still win, Cavs were that lucky.

06-08-2017, 12:54 AM
I think last year, people forget about Bogut's injury after game 2. His defensive numbers alone were very good when he was on the court. This is in conjunction with Curry slipping over against the Rockets & hurting his knee as well as Draymond getting suspended. Any one of those 3 things doesn't happen & the Warriors still win, Cavs were that lucky.
And yet they still recruited KD

todays nba :wow

06-08-2017, 01:03 AM
:lol LeBron the GM
:lol white american Korver
:lol TT getting outrebounded 29-11 to Steph Curry
:lol ":cry need a playmaker" gets deron williams

DMC
06-08-2017, 01:38 AM
Shut the fuck up. Go eat a kit kat bar and just die.

Look, a black man just stepped out of his car! Hurry, run to your house and hide. Don't let him see you.

DMC
06-08-2017, 01:39 AM
So now KD is a killer when he went to the most stacked roster in the last 30 years..
He made the roster the most stacked roster. Otherwise they were basically draft picks. You're not very bright.

Arcadian
06-08-2017, 02:20 AM
That's what he concludes. Of course he makes it about race. Of course he does. :lol

dbreiden83080
06-08-2017, 10:11 AM
He made the roster the most stacked roster. Otherwise they were basically draft picks. You're not very bright.

Because they were draft picks that changes what???? They won 73 games the year before and HE Durant played terribly in games 6 and 7 blowing his chance to beat that team and make the finals. Yeah he is a real champ going to a 73 win team. What a winner..

TDMVPDPOY
06-08-2017, 10:17 AM
is he still coasting?

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2017, 10:23 AM
Because they were draft picks that changes what???? They won 73 games the year before and HE Durant played terribly in games 6 and 7 blowing his chance to beat that team and make the finals. Yeah he is a real champ going to a 73 win team. What a winner..
:lolI wish you could read your posts as a disinterested 3rd party. You've always come across as a full-speed, meathead dipshit.

JoeTait75
06-08-2017, 10:25 AM
People can shit on Durant all they want. I'm pretty sure he's good with the decision he made.

dbreiden83080
06-08-2017, 10:26 AM
:lolI wish you could read your posts as a disinterested 3rd party. You've always come across as a full-speed, meathead dipshit.

Since i almost never post here in this section.. Like ever. That's interesting..

DMC
06-08-2017, 04:18 PM

You don't stack by drafting well. You develop. Stacking means you acquired players, idiot. Stick to watching grown ass men wrestle naked.

DMC
06-08-2017, 04:19 PM
People can shit on Durant all they want. I'm pretty sure he's good with the decision he made.

Ironically these are the same people who cite rings when you talk about how great a player is/was.

whitemamba
06-08-2017, 04:20 PM

the only salty people are butthurt spur fans.

Mnky
06-08-2017, 04:22 PM
They were like +5-7 with Lebron on the court. The two minutes he was off, they got outscored by 8.

Best player on the court by far.

DMC
06-08-2017, 05:00 PM
Richard Jefferson and Deron Williams running the offense in the Finals.

Never thought I'd see it.