PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4

Thebesteva
06-07-2017, 11:08 PM
But soon to be 5 losses for the supposed GOAT in the NBA finals. :rollin

At some point you have to accept this guy is a legend, top 5 but he does not possess that will to be unbeaten

Bynumite
06-07-2017, 11:13 PM
How many Finals losses does Lebeta have Kobe?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/19d34ef1a3cf03f68414ad728dfd1d36/tumblr_myl8rdsOhL1r3t64do1_400.gif

DAF86
06-07-2017, 11:19 PM
Again with the retarded "finals losses" argument. :lol

How on Earth is losing prior to the finals better than losing in the finals? Seriously, somebody explain this retarded logic to me. :lol

SpurOutofTownFan
06-07-2017, 11:21 PM
Lebron did everything he had to do. The Cavs don't have a bench

LkrFan
06-07-2017, 11:21 PM

:lmao

Thebesteva
06-07-2017, 11:22 PM

Yeah he totally didn't get that three over him and the game tied shot blocked and fucked up. lol at the other post about how nba finals losses matter. Fuck out of here

Bynumite
06-07-2017, 11:24 PM
Again with the retarded "finals losses" argument. :lol

How on Earth is losing prior to the finals better than losing in the finals? Seriously, somebody explain this retarded logic to me. :lol

Not necessarily the losing but the way he keeps losing in the Finals.

Two sweeps, 2011, biggest Finals point differential in 2014. Those are huge stains in the legacy of someone who claims to be "chasing the ghost of Jordan."

boutons_deux
06-07-2017, 11:29 PM

44 3Gs? that's not a game plan

SpurOutofTownFan
06-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Yeah he totally didn't get that three over him and the game tied shot blocked and fucked up. lol at the other post about how nba finals losses matter. Fuck out of here

do you know 2+2 = 4, right? go fucking watch your pitiful excuse for a team in lakers

ambchang
06-08-2017, 09:57 AM
Kobe had 2 finals losses. Duncan has 1.
Therefore, Duncan > Kobe according to OP.

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Then as GM he didn't do everything he needed to do, now did he?

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2017, 10:33 AM
3-5...This nigga's not even good enough for a coin flip in the finals

UNT Eagles 2016
06-08-2017, 11:15 AM
John Paxson and Steve Kerr miss some open shots like guys like Korver missed last night and the "GOAT argument" -- it's a whole different story, right?

Thebesteva
06-08-2017, 06:17 PM
Kobe had 2 finals losses. Duncan has 1.
Therefore, Duncan > Kobe according to OP.

I have both Duncan and lebron ahead of Kobe. I'm a huge fan of Kobe but a bigger fan of truth to be honest (not Paul pierce). I just can't stand Lebrons fan who have him as GOAT status when he's not

daslicer
06-08-2017, 06:45 PM
I have both Duncan and lebron ahead of Kobe. I'm a huge fan of Kobe but a bigger fan of truth to be honest (not Paul pierce). I just can't stand Lebrons fan who have him as GOAT status when he's not

I haven't watched any game of the series. I felt it was lose lose regardless of who won. If Lebron won like you said the media would have anointed him the GOAT. If the Warriors win which will most likely happen then they will be the GOAT team. Also sucks seeing Durant winning a title but it is what it is. If I was a Laker fan I would be rooting for the Cavs to win 2 more games and then lose the series considering the Lakers 15-1 record is in great jeopardy of being shattered or tied.

Thebesteva
06-08-2017, 07:17 PM
I haven't watched any game of the series. I felt it was lose lose regardless of who won. If Lebron won like you said the media would have anointed him the GOAT. If the Warriors win which will most likely happen then they will be the GOAT team. Also sucks seeing Durant winning a title but it is what it is. If I was a Laker fan I would be rooting for the Cavs to win 2 more games and then lose the series considering the Lakers 15-1 record is in great jeopardy of being shattered or tied.

i thought about the 15-1 but I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. i keep seeing comments to worry about the lakers but I'm a basketball fan first and foremost especially since this shit drought we are in and right now the NBA comes down to three teams and it's either warriors, cavs or spied and out of those 3 I'm gonna root for warriors while
watcjing my
lakers rebuild.

I do thibk we we will be back to winning a chip within 5-6 years but it's hard to watch right now. Not a big fan of lonzo or his father either

ambchang
06-08-2017, 09:24 PM

Appreciate your honesty. Pierce was a bad man during his prime. Very underrated. That's what happens for a black man playing in Boston.

unleashbaynes
06-08-2017, 09:29 PM
Then as GM he didn't do everything he needed to do, now did he?

If you're judging him as a GM then this is perfectly fair. The fact that you allow this to cloud your judgement of him as a player is what's fucking with you.

redzero
06-08-2017, 10:33 PM
Don't stop counting now. The East is so terrible that LeBron is guaranteed several more appearances in The Finals. I miss the Celtics, Magic, and Bulls. At least they made the playoffs interesting.

Thread
06-09-2017, 04:24 AM
I enjoyed the good old days where when if you didn't win the last game played in June you were beneath contempt & total shit.

They thought all that ended 9 June 1985.

They was wrong.

Let us proceed...

Thebesteva
06-11-2017, 06:38 PM
Appreciate your honesty. Pierce was a bad man during his prime. Very underrated. That's what happens for a black man playing in Boston.

Always honest and never a delusional fan. Pierce is a hard player to rank...he was obviously a juggernaut in 2008

whitemamba
06-11-2017, 06:59 PM
Always honest and never a delusional fan. Pierce is a hard player to rank...he was obviously a juggernaut in 2008
Pierce is a fuckin scrub. Couldn't win shit without KG , Ray , and a wheelchair.

LkrFan
06-11-2017, 08:42 PM
Pierce is a fuckin scrub. Couldn't win shit without KG , Ray , and a wheelchair.

:lol

UNT Eagles 2016
06-11-2017, 09:54 PM
Banned for ableism.

Ice009
06-12-2017, 12:25 AM
i thought about the 15-1 but I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. i keep seeing comments to worry about the lakers but I'm a basketball fan first and foremost especially since this shit drought we are in and right now the NBA comes down to three teams and it's either warriors, cavs or spied and out of those 3 I'm gonna root for warriors while
watcjing my
lakers rebuild.

I do thibk we we will be back to winning a chip within 5-6 years but it's hard to watch right now. Not a big fan of lonzo or his father either

Look, I don't ever give the Lakers compliments, but that 2001 Lakers team was incredible in the playoffs. That team, I believe was one of the best playoff teams I've seen since I've been watching the NBA. I'd take them in a match-up over these Warriors any day of the week. I think Shaq would murder them inside and foul out most of their front court and Kobe would do some real damage out on the perimeter too.

I wouldn't want to see that record falling either because that is the style of play I believe in (a dominant player inside with a dangerous perimeter player on the outside + real defense on the other end). I don't even want to see them match the Spurs' 1999 playoff win/loss record of 15-2. They already took our longest win streak record of 12 wins in a row from '99. I think just like the Lakers did in 2001, we lost focus for one game and New York got a win. Anyway, I am somewhat OK with it, because deep down I feel that if that piece of shit Zaza had not stuck his foot under Kawhi, then their streak ended at 8. We may not have won the series even if winning game 1, but I'm pretty certain with Kawhi, that streak ends at 8 wins in a row after game 1 of the WCF. Plus the teams they played before us were total trash, so I don't consider the Warriors win streak to be legit at all.

Hopefully, the Cavs can win one more game to drop them off the all time playoff win/loss record in a single postseason.