PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Cant blame Lebron or Kyrie, its the

lebomb
06-08-2017, 06:50 AM
other mufawkin stiffs they have on the team. GSW are the better team and even their bench players can hit open shots. Clevelands supporting cast was horrible this series. Bricking WIDE OPEN shots that GSWs players knock down. Love had a lot of boards, but could not hit a damn thing. Jr is well JR! Started the first 2min. of the game on fire, then bricked the last 3/4's of the game. GSW just have much better players outside of Bron and Kyrie. Thats basically all that needs to be said.

:claw

lebomb
06-08-2017, 06:56 AM
This is what the rest of the Cavs team outside of K and L.

Love 8
TThompson "0" pts
JR 16 (most in the 1st qtr)
RJ 1
Skumpert 2
Korver 8

How in the fawk can any team with that support? And on top of that, they shot like 15-20% combined. :lmao

Twisted_Dawg
06-08-2017, 07:28 AM
Cavrones bench was 3-14. Tristan starting is/was a total ****.

lebomb
06-08-2017, 07:32 AM
Cavrones bench was 3-14. Tristan starting is/was a total ****.

And its not like K and L were ball hoggin (even though they really needed to), they would assist to wide open players and they clanked that shit. Cleveland is a horrible team as a whole. Everyone was right in that the EAST sucks ass. The Cavs would have been a 6-7 seed in the West. What a train wreck.

lebomb
06-08-2017, 07:52 AM
:lmao

Steve Kerr said in the post game conference that he told his team in the 4th.........."hang in there, Lebron and Kyrie will get tired"

That says it all right there!!!! Everyone else on the Cavs sucks. :lmao

SpurOutofTownFan
06-08-2017, 08:13 AM
this reinforces my point that Lebron did everything he could. I mean, the bench is horrible. Period. Let's say Kyrie and LBJ get 40 pts a game, hypothetically; where are the rest of the points coming from? you need to score over 110-120 to beat GS.

So to the LBJ haters, you have to get the fuck out of here - you guy know nothing, specially lakers fans. Go fucking watch your ridiculous excuse for a team (tanking team I must add)

lebomb
06-08-2017, 08:26 AM
this reinforces my point that Lebron did everything he could. I mean, the bench is horrible. Period. Let's say Kyrie and LBJ get 40 pts a game, hypothetically; where are the rest of the points coming from? you need to score over 110-120 to beat GS.

Exactly

SpurOutofTownFan
06-08-2017, 08:31 AM
And its not like K and L were ball hoggin (even though they really needed to), they would assist to wide open players and they clanked that shit. Cleveland is a horrible team as a whole. Everyone was right in that the EAST sucks ass. The Cavs would have been a 6-7 seed in the West. What a train wreck.

That last play when LBJ assisted Korver for a wide open fucking 3 and he bricked it says it all. I mean, if you watch that play again LBJ almost walked over to gave it to Korver. Cavs are in serious shit next year because there's very little they can change if they want to keep the big 3 together.

If it's true that LBJ got a salary increase for JR Smith then he needs to start kicking his ass this morning

lebomb
06-08-2017, 08:38 AM
That last play when LBJ assisted Korver for a wide open fucking 3 and he bricked it says it all.

The exact same pass from Curry to any wide open player on the Warriors resulted in a shredded net. Their guys knock down the wide open shot.

LkrFan
06-08-2017, 08:59 AM

So to the LBJ haters, you have to get the fuck out of here - you guy know nothing, specially lakers fans. Go fucking watch your ridiculous excuse for a team (tanking team I must add)

Nope, I'm not buying that shiiiiiiit! :lol Shaq and Kobe were our offense. They 3peated with that formula...now LeHype/Kyrie gets a pass? :lmao

LkrFan
06-08-2017, 09:04 AM
I can blame LeHype and I do:

Isn't he all NBA 1st team defender? PATHETIC :lmao

LkrFan
06-08-2017, 09:07 AM
I blame Kyrie too:

Isn't Steph Kyrie's man? :downspin:

SpurOutofTownFan
06-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Nope, I'm not buying that shiiiiiiit! :lol Shaq and Kobe were our offense. They 3peated with that formula...now LeHype/Kyrie gets a pass? :lmao

Cannot be compared in any way; see, Shaq was the true star of that team scoring double doubles almost every game of all those 3 series. Also, him and Kobe weren't the only offense they had: multiple other players averaged 7-10 ppg, such as Rice, Harper, Fischer, Horry, Fox, etc. Kobe and Shaq had an amazing supporting cast and the Cavs have an awful supporting cast. So no pass to LBJ and Kyrie - truth truth

TDMVPDPOY
06-08-2017, 10:15 AM
irving is nothing more then a circus shots clown...that shit looks good when they go in, but when they don't, expect to be called out for that shit

StrengthAndHonor
06-08-2017, 10:17 AM
other mufawkin stiffs they have on the team. GSW are the better team and even their bench players can hit open shots. Clevelands supporting cast was horrible this series. Bricking WIDE OPEN shots that GSWs players knock down. Love had a lot of boards, but could not hit a damn thing. Jr is well JR! Started the first 2min. of the game on fire, then bricked the last 3/4's of the game. GSW just have much better players outside of Bron and Kyrie. Thats basically all that needs to be said.

:claw

Those stiffs were hand picked by Lebron tbh. He gets equal blame for creating a shitty roster. Now that the league has caught up to his Superteam BS, he's crying foul.

JoeTait75
06-08-2017, 10:19 AM
The Cavaliers' roster was good enough to win the title last year. Golden State is just miles ahead of everyone. I guess you can blame the Warriors for being so fucking stacked, but whatever.

lebomb
06-08-2017, 10:39 AM
Those stiffs were hand picked by Lebron tbh. He gets equal blame for creating a shitty roster. Now that the league has caught up to his Superteam BS, he's crying foul.

Difference being, TThompson played well over the last 3 games last year. Other players showed up and provided offense and defensive help. That shit disappeared this year. Noone can hit a shot. Except for Kyrie and Bron. Ive watched all the games last finals and have watched these 3 from beginning to end. K and L have no help what so ever on offense. NONE. Great passes to wide open players and they clank it. Hell, they even muff layups. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2017, 10:39 AM
He's the HC, GM, and star player of the team, but you can't blame him?:lmao

If he won these finals you'd be the first in line to slobber his pud

HarlemHeat37
06-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Why are people overreacting to this series, tbh? God, I hate sports fans:lol

Cleveland had one of the most impressive title wins in league history, last year..they were never supposed to win with that roster, yet they somehow got one..the Warriors had to add prime Durant just to beat them..everything after last year was house money..

lebomb
06-08-2017, 10:59 AM

Cleveland had one of the most impressive title wins in league history, last year..they were never supposed to win with that roster, yet they somehow got one..the Warriors had to add prime Durant just to beat them..everything after last year was house money..

You actually are correct. But we just want to see some help coming from the Cavs support cast. Are they REALLY that bad? These guys cannot help or score?

HarlemHeat37
06-08-2017, 11:08 AM
You actually are correct. But we just want to see some help coming from the Cavs support cast. Are they REALLY that bad? These guys cannot help or score?

Of course your point is logical, but a lopsided series was expected..not only do the Warriors have 5 of the 8 best players in the series, but they also had the revenge factor(like the Spurs did)..

There's also the human nature element with players like Tristan Thompson getting paid and veterans no longer playing for anything(Jefferson and Frye got their rings, so did JR)..

Bynumite
06-08-2017, 11:09 AM

Fluke championship.

Draymond suspension, Bogut missing the end of game 5, 6 and 7 and Iguodala playing injured was the only reason Lebeta won last season.

When those things happened, that's when GS lost control of the series.

When everybody is healthy and there's no outside interferences. It's a sweep.

HarlemHeat37
06-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Fluke championship.

Draymond suspension, Bogut missing the end of game 5, 6 and 7 and Iguodala playing injured was the only reason Lebeta won last season.

When those things happened, that's when GS lost control of the series.

When everybody is healthy and there's no outside interferences. It's a sweep.

It was a fluke title, but nevertheless, nobody cares about nuance in sports coverage..

Mitch
06-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Would help if Cavs stopped chucking 3s, tbh

lebomb
06-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Would help if Cavs stopped chucking 3s, tbh

Rumor has it that they were the best 3pt shooting team in the NBA. I guess against the EAST its not a hard task to accomplish.