PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Donkey begged KD to come to GSW in parking lot after Game 7 of last years Finals..

spursistan
06-08-2017, 07:29 PM

The BEGGING..The Donkey Edition :lol

Mitch
06-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Got him another ring, not like spurfans don't beg to Davis every night :lol

06-08-2017, 08:06 PM
Is that legal? Shouldn't they be fined or something? :lol

DMC
06-08-2017, 08:14 PM
Dude

What

We're getting together later, you game?

For what

Soup kitchen

Check calendar....

No I'm busy

It's cool

unleashbaynes
06-08-2017, 08:46 PM
The fact that KD would even have this dude's number recognizable in his phone at that point in time is just fucking embarassing. Despicable.

06-08-2017, 08:54 PM
:lol today's NBA

DMC
06-08-2017, 09:10 PM
The fact that KD would even have this dude's number recognizable in his phone at that point in time is just fucking embarassing. Despicable.

:lol why, do you think they are mortal enemies? They work for the same company, just a company pick up game you take to seriously..

NBA players talk to each other, not to fans

:lol

lefty
06-08-2017, 09:11 PM
:lol today's NBA

unleashbaynes
06-08-2017, 09:16 PM
:lol why, do you think they are mortal enemies? They work for the same company, just a company pick up game you take to seriously..

Um, have you ever been competitive at anything, ever? Losing should make you salty and hungry to beat who you lost to. Even if it is to a friend.

Clipper Nation
06-08-2017, 09:18 PM
Um, have you ever been competitive at anything, ever?

From the looks of his hands? Eating, maybe.

daslicer
06-08-2017, 10:15 PM
I don't respect Draymond's game but I will say this he is the greatest con artist ever to play in the NBA.

Venti Quattro
06-08-2017, 10:16 PM
I don't respect Draymond's game but I will say this he is the greatest con artist ever to play in the NBA.

Mad respect to the 2016/17 DPOY

Killakobe81
06-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Mad respect to the 2016/17 DPOY

kiwi Jordan Leonard should win MVP, dpoty, most improved and player most like Jordan award ..
or have you Not been paying attention?!

BD24
06-08-2017, 10:57 PM
kiwi Jordan Leonard shoumd MVP, dpoty, most improved and player most like Jordan award ..
or have you Not been paying attention?!
Stop it Killa, your better than this.

And lets be honest Kawhi is the best defender in the league. Gaymond is just going to get the award because he bitched and moaned so much last year after he lost.

Killakobe81
06-08-2017, 11:05 PM

And lets be honest Kawhi is the best defender in the league. Gaymond is just going to get the award because he bitched and moaned so much last year after he lost.

dont be so defensive. just saying the kid is,great but I got attacked by you and others simply for arguing Durant would have been 1st team All NBA over KL .if healthy ..and that i was not hating crazy etc. when I said it ... now we have people and players arguing after 3 Finals games that Durant has surpassed LeBron ...
my point was that KL is closing fast but Durant and Lebron are still the best SFs in the NBA
Good news is kiwi is young he will get there ...
you guys are just to eager chillax ...

06-08-2017, 11:53 PM
dont be so defensive. just saying the kid is,great but I got attacked by you and others simply for arguing Durant would have been 1st team All NBA over KL .if healthy ..and that i was not hating crazy etc. when I said it ... now we have people and players arguing after 3 Finals games that Durant has surpassed LeBron ...
my point was that KL is closing fast but Durant and Lebron are still the best SFs in the NBA
Good news is kiwi is young he will get there ...
you guys are just to eager chillax ...http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.fcgi?request=1&sum=0&player_id1_hint=Kawhi+Leonard&player_id1_select=Kawhi+Leonard&y1=2017&player_id1=leonaka01&idx=players&player_id2_hint=Kevin+Durant&player_id2_select=Kevin+Durant&y2=2017&player_id2=duranke01&idx=players

Why would you give KD All nba 1st teamover Kawhi when Kawhi was carrying his team and KD was playing with a 73 win team? They put up basically the same numbers in the RS and playoffs and Kawhi won h2h.

Aztecfan03
06-09-2017, 12:27 AM
Well, duh

Bynumite
06-09-2017, 02:47 AM
Still better than taking Aldridge out to dinner and ending up with a soft piece of shit who can't perform in the playoffs. At least the Warriors got exactly what they paid for.

BG_Spurs_Fan
06-09-2017, 03:11 AM
Back in the day they'd lose picks and get a hefty fine for this kind of stuff.

Killakobe81
06-09-2017, 05:07 AM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.fcgi?request=1&sum=0&player_id1_hint=Kawhi+Leonard&player_id1_select=Kawhi+Leonard&y1=2017&player_id1=leonaka01&idx=players&player_id2_hint=Kevin+Durant&player_id2_select=Kevin+Durant&y2=2017&player_id2=duranke01&idx=players

Why would you give KD All nba 1st teamover Kawhi when Kawhi was carrying his team and KD was playing with a 73 win team? They put up basically the same numbers in the RS and playoffs and Kawhi won h2h.

part of the argumebt was what media would do ...do you hear the way they slobbering over him?
before the injury KD was also ahead if Leonard in multiple key analytics ...

LkrFan
06-09-2017, 05:21 AM
From the looks of his hands? Eating, maybe.

:lmao

LkrFan
06-09-2017, 05:22 AM

Wrong. Players can talk to other players. -5 points for being an uninformed farmer. :lol

BG_Spurs_Fan
06-09-2017, 05:35 AM
Wrong. Players can talk to other players. -5 points for being an uninformed farmer. :lol

Article 35A of the NBA Constitution states that it's a violation of the league's anti-tampering rule for any person affiliated with an NBA team to directly or indirectly (i) entice, induce, or persuade, or attempt to entice, induce or persuade, any player, coach, GM or other person under contract to any other NBA team to enter into negotiations for or relating to that person's services or to negotiate or contract for such services, or (ii) otherwise interfere with the employment relationship between that employee and the other NBA team.

The Constitution also says that potential penalties for tampering include suspension of the offending person, prohibition of the offending team from hiring the person being tampered with, forfeiture of draft picks, and individual and/or team fines of up to $5 million.

mudyez
06-09-2017, 05:55 AM

Back in the day, I was caring about the NBA Finals.

May give hockey a try.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-09-2017, 07:20 AM

Cannot resist any comparison. Green plays in a stacked team so he can afford to do all that stuff - he may think he can have his own team but he's deluded.

Kawhi on the other hand....

DMC
06-09-2017, 08:37 AM
Um, have you ever been competitive at anything, ever? Losing should make you salty and hungry to beat who you lost to. Even if it is to a friend.

Something you do for a living for years and years, the competitiveness is there, no doubt, but not at the level of "I don't associate with him". That kind of mentality is a personality disorder that people like Kobe and MJ possess. It didn't make either one of them better at their craft, just appeared that way.

LkrFan
06-09-2017, 09:36 AM
Article 35A of the NBA Constitution states that it's a violation of the league's anti-tampering rule for any person affiliated with an NBA team to directly or indirectly (i) entice, induce, or persuade, or attempt to entice, induce or persuade, any player, coach, GM or other person under contract to any other NBA team to enter into negotiations for or relating to that person's services or to negotiate or contract for such services, or (ii) otherwise interfere with the employment relationship between that employee and the other NBA team.

The Constitution also says that potential penalties for tampering include suspension of the offending person, prohibition of the offending team from hiring the person being tampered with, forfeiture of draft picks, and individual and/or team fines of up to $5 million.

First off, -100 points for researching all this shiiiiiiiit. :lol

Do you really think LeHype, Wade, and Bosh didn't know about what you posted in 2010? Did it stop them from colluding? No it didn't. Did it stop Lurch from gift wrapping KG to his beloved Celtics in 2008? No it didn't.

GTFO with your bullshit son. You don't like KD because he chose to go to the Dubs and not your Spurs. But hey, at least LaMarsha signed with you guys and spurned my Lakers for a cool $85M. How's that working out for you son? :lmao

BG_Spurs_Fan
06-09-2017, 09:40 AM

Do you really think LeHype, Wade, and Bosh didn't know about what you posted in 2010? Did it stop them from colluding? No it didn't. Did it stop Lurch from gift wrapping KG to his beloved Celtics in 2008? No it didn't.

GTFO with your bullshit son. You don't like KD because he chose to go to the Dubs and not your Spurs. But hey, at least LaMarsha signed with you guys and spurned my Lakers for a cool $85M. How's that working out for you son? :lmao

At least you admit you were wrong :lol

What are these points for?

webshad
06-09-2017, 03:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCCcCieM35g

Stephane Jackson, Shannon and Skip are calling Raymond a bitch. looool

DMC
06-09-2017, 03:54 PM
I agree with a lot of what Shannon says but his Sambo routine is annoying as fuck.

LkrFan
06-09-2017, 04:26 PM
At least you admit you were wrong :lol

What are these points for?

Wait, what? :lol They don't make farmers the way they used to. SMH

InRareForm
06-09-2017, 04:58 PM
who has the better takes..... First take or undisputed

Mark Celibate
06-09-2017, 05:34 PM

:lmao

BTFO
T
F
O

Mark Celibate
06-09-2017, 05:37 PM

In the heat of the moment, maybe, but once you're making tens of millions of dollars I doubt you're really going to take losses that personally when you can just hop onto a private jet and fly back to your secluded mansion by the beach imho

HarlemHeat37
06-09-2017, 06:02 PM
The media and fans have created this problem, tbh..these guys have unfair expectations that players from previous eras never had to deal with..it pretty much started with Lebron IMO..their lives are considered failures if they don't win a title, it's all anybody cares about, regardless of circumstance:lol

I don't remember this being the case while I was growing up with the NBA..people would be called chokers, etc, but a player's entire worth or value wasn't completely based on rings..

Clipper Nation
06-09-2017, 06:09 PM
The media and fans have created this problem, tbh..these guys have unfair expectations that players from previous eras never had to deal with..it pretty much started with Lebron IMO..their lives are considered failures if they don't win a title, it's all anybody cares about, regardless of circumstance:lol

I don't remember this being the case while I was growing up with the NBA..people would be called chokers, etc, but a player's entire worth or value wasn't completely based on rings..
Durbeta never faced anywhere near that level of expectations in OKC, even while always playing on better teams than what LeBron had around him. He joined the Warriors because he's a pussy.

HarlemHeat37
06-09-2017, 06:12 PM
Durbeta never faced anywhere near that level of expectations in OKC, even while always playing on better teams than what LeBron had around him. He joined the Warriors because he's a pussy.

I was just speaking in general..it's true that Durant has had less pressure and scrutiny on him by the media than any superstar in league history, only Chris Paul is close..the only criticism he ever received was the "Mr. Unreliable" piece that had to be taken down and the writer issued an apology to him:lol

daslicer
06-09-2017, 07:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCCcCieM35g

Stephane Jackson, Shannon and Skip are calling Raymond a bitch. looool

Stephen did not call Dray a bitch. He said he supported what Dray did and then backtracked when Shannon and Skip cracked on him.

jbspurs
06-09-2017, 07:17 PM

Lakers are irrelevant, no need to mention that team. Most of their fans are now GSW fans.

DMC
06-09-2017, 07:58 PM
who has the better takes..... First take or undisputed

Neither. We cover everything they say at least 24 hours earlier.

DMC
06-09-2017, 08:01 PM
In the heat of the moment, maybe, but once you're making tens of millions of dollars I doubt you're really going to take losses that personally when you can just hop onto a private jet and fly back to your secluded mansion by the beach imho

Which is the same thing they'd do anyhow, win or lose. When that bank account shows those millions every turn, that salves the fuck out of any competitive pain. Sure they want to win, but that's because winning = money. Otherwise its for the fans. Bron said "win one for the land" but in reality he was doing that to elevate his status, his brand. It's all about brand, and for guys who have no real brand, they are trying to keep the other niggas from taking their minutes.

ambchang
06-09-2017, 09:12 PM

Bullshit. Barkley, Malone, Robinson, Stockton, Miller, Ewing, were all considered failures for not getting a ring. Jordan wasn't considered to be in the class of magic and bird until he won a ring. Hakeem was considered equal to Robinson and Ewing until he won a ring.

This isn't any different from Garnett and dirk and Durant from winning heir rings. Lebron was the best player in the world before his first ring.