PDA

View Full Version : Clippers LeBron to the Clippers?

monosylab1k
06-08-2017, 07:41 PM
Also, we can all :lmao at the idea of LeBron picking the L:lolkers.

https://theringer.com/2017-nba-finals-lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-los-angeles-lakers-clippers-25e353094845

At this point, why the fuck not? :lol Best case scenario for the future of the NBA is another LeBron led superteam in the West. The following 3-4 years will have the WC finals be the de facto Finals, leading the real Finals ratings to go completely in the tank as Boston/Toronto gets repeatedly swept by Warriors/Clippers. The only way for Silver to fix this pussyass superteam bullshit is to hit them in the wallet, and shitty Finals ratings will hopefully do that.

06-08-2017, 07:44 PM
I'd be surprised if he left Cleveland again. LeBron is all about business and his brand at this point. The brand hit wouldn't be with the rings.

JMarkJohns
06-08-2017, 07:51 PM
Clippers with LeBron aren't better than Warriors.

Maybe if he teamed with Leonard and Paul in San Antonio and allowed himself to be a stretch PF.

That trio may be better. But broken Blake and All-Dunks DeAndre don't equal Leonard.

Clipper Nation
06-08-2017, 07:53 PM
Not happening. Doc's probably spreading this rumor as more bread and circuses to distract from how he's ruining our franchise.

spursistan
06-08-2017, 08:00 PM
Hard to see him bolting from the weak ass East, tbh..

StrengthAndHonor
06-08-2017, 08:28 PM
Virtually impossible unless we unload Griffin and even if we do, our bench will be our downfall. As crazy as it may sound, the Lakers are more of a viable destination. They have plenty of capspace and they can easily package their prospects for win now, glue guys that completes a championship team.

PG, Lebron and Lonzo Ball can catapult them back into contention.

unleashbaynes
06-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Clippers with LeBron aren't better than Warriors.

Maybe if he teamed with Leonard and Paul in San Antonio and allowed himself to be a stretch PF.

That trio may be better. But broken Blake and All-Dunks DeAndre don't equal Leonard.

This is kinda how i feel, and i know how homerish and stupid it sounds. Kawhi/DG allows lebron to roam on defense. You can go to Leonard at any point for a 1on1 basket. Lebron would have so many shooters to kick to.

Most of all, the team defense would be absurd. As dumb as it sounds, that might be one of the only ways a team could fuck with Golden State, barring injuries of course.

MultiTroll
06-08-2017, 08:41 PM
Might?

Leonard - Lebron Bertie Murray etc would run the Warriors cuunts into the ground.
Only WarriorRef could save them.

RsxPiimp
06-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Virtually impossible unless we unload Griffin and even if we do, our bench will be our downfall. As crazy as it may sound, the Lakers are more of a viable destination. They have plenty of capspace and they can easily package their prospects for win now, glue guys that completes a championship team.

PG, Lebron and Lonzo Ball can catapult them back into contention.

no thanks

Venti Quattro
06-08-2017, 09:10 PM
no thanks

I would take LeBron with open arms

StrengthAndHonor
06-08-2017, 09:24 PM
I would take LeBron with open arms
Thank you...

Mal
06-09-2017, 04:22 AM
That 2018 Clippers roster, will all player way over 30, half of them didn't play defense for most of their carreers are supposed to dethrone GSW ? :lmao

And Lolakers "young core" is garbage compared to what GSW will have for couple years, and probably none of them will ever be player of Kyrie Irvings level

LkrFan
06-09-2017, 05:24 AM
Also, we can all :lmao at the idea of LeBron picking the L:lolkers.

https://theringer.com/2017-nba-finals-lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-los-angeles-lakers-clippers-25e353094845

At this point, why the fuck not? :lol Best case scenario for the future of the NBA is another LeBron led superteam in the West. The following 3-4 years will have the WC finals be the de facto Finals, leading the real Finals ratings to go completely in the tank as Boston/Toronto gets repeatedly swept by Warriors/Clippers. The only way for Silver to fix this pussyass superteam bullshit is to hit them in the wallet, and shitty Finals ratings will hopefully do that.

We don't want LeHype.

Clipper Nation
06-09-2017, 06:29 AM
We don't want LeHype.
You're Begging! for LeGOAT.

DeadlyDynasty
06-09-2017, 07:54 AM
Hard to see him bolting from the weak ass East, tbh..

DMC
06-09-2017, 08:41 AM
Lebron said in his interview "who wouldn't want to join state, or San Antonio.. (pause) or Cleveland, and compete for a championship every year?"

That pause made me think he's thinking bring in someone or go elsewhere. Not many other choices tbh, but Lebron doesn't want to be in San Antonio. It would be interesting though. He didn't mention the Clippers. I don't know why.

LkrFan
06-09-2017, 09:30 AM
You're Begging! for LeGOAT.

No. Maybe other Laker Fans would, but I don't.

DarrinS
06-09-2017, 10:38 AM
It would be hilarious if he ended up with the Lakers. Kobetards would have a new hero. :cry

Mitch
06-09-2017, 10:51 AM
:lol spurfan (faggs in particular) getting comfy with the idea of Bron going to SA. He'll never leave the east, better shot at retard leaving spurs for a franchise one would be proud to play for.

Clipper Nation
06-09-2017, 11:50 AM
:cry Notice me, LeSenpai! :cry
:lol Truly shameless stuff, tbh.

monosylab1k
06-09-2017, 02:20 PM
no thanks

We don't want LeHype.

:lmao I'd imagine this is an unfunny attempt at humor, but Lakers fans are so fucking retarded they might actually believe their shithole franchise is better without LeBron.

LkrFan
06-09-2017, 04:24 PM
:lmao I'd imagine this is an unfunny attempt at humor, but Lakers fans are so fucking retarded they might actually believe their shithole franchise is better without LeBron.

Shithole franchise? Let me remind your ass that the 2011 title you won was due to Kobe and Pau playing deep into the playoffs since 2008 and drama.

2008 - 82 games, Finals appearance
2009 - 82 + Finals win
2010 - 82 + Finals win
2011 - 82, Shannon fucked Pau's girl, loss to Mavs inexplicably.

WTF has the Mavs ever done before 2011 or since? Nada. Stay in yo lane son :lol

RsxPiimp
06-09-2017, 04:36 PM

i said that for selfish reasons tbh, i dont think lebron will be appreciated by laker fans and will always be under scrutiny, i mean even to this day kobe's fanbase is alive and kicking:lol.

the franchise doesn't deserve him at this point. let him retire where he's loved and respected, he earned that.

LkrFan
06-09-2017, 04:38 PM
:lol Truly shameless stuff, tbh.

What makes you think I'm bullshitting? I'm not.

Joseph Kony
06-09-2017, 04:42 PM
I'd be surprised if he left Cleveland again. LeBron is all about business and his brand at this point. The brand hit wouldn't be with the rings.you're probably right, but he said it himself, he's chasing the ghost of MJ, and with his team's salary situation coupled with them getting curbstomped in the finals may make him think twice about staying imo....

IronMexican
06-09-2017, 05:13 PM
Not happening. Doc's probably spreading this rumor as more bread and circuses to distract from how he's ruining our franchise.

:lol

Our

monosylab1k
06-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Shithole franchise? Let me remind your ass that the 2011 title you won was due to Kobe and Pau playing deep into the playoffs since 2008 and drama.

2008 - 82 games, Finals appearance
2009 - 82 + Finals win
2010 - 82 + Finals win
2011 - 82, Shannon fucked Pau's girl, loss to Mavs inexplicably.

WTF has the Mavs ever done before 2011 or since? Nada. Stay in yo lane son :lol

Last title

Lakers - 2010
Mavs - 2011

That's it and that's all, mongoloid.

:lmao

IronMexican
06-09-2017, 05:39 PM
And it's not that it was inexplicable.

The Lakers fucking choked in the 4th in G1 and 2

HarlemHeat37
06-09-2017, 05:58 PM
He should only sign 1 year contracts and join bottom-feeder East teams, every season IMO..he won't get any more rings with the Warriors around, anyways, he should take the challenge and attempt to take teams like 6ers, Nets and Knicks to the Finals..

LkrFan
06-09-2017, 06:56 PM
Last title

Lakers - 2010
Mavs - 2011

That's it and that's all, mongoloid.

:lmao

Damn. :lol