PDA

View Full Version : Damn, I didn't know the All Star game was tonight. 86 to 68 at the half

MVPCues
06-09-2017, 09:30 PM
Black Panther trailer was worth tuning in.

spursistan
06-09-2017, 09:34 PM
Just awful product :lol..

r0drig0lac
06-09-2017, 09:35 PM
hahaha Incredible but somehow it seems wrong

tholdren
06-09-2017, 09:38 PM
Nba is and 1 mixtape. Havent watched a game of the finals. And then you have this draft as being deep w talent.... w. T. F.

NameLess Scrub
06-09-2017, 09:38 PM
They must have broken a record :lol

TheGreatYacht
06-09-2017, 09:40 PM
Turns out you can actually score on these scrubs. Didn't look like it with a Pity Mills led offense, Lamarsha postups, and Danny Green clanks

tholdren
06-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Score 86 in one half against the best team ever. Lebron must be the best ever.

Nathan89
06-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Just awful product :lol..

jermaine
06-09-2017, 09:44 PM
You know GS letting the Cavs win!! Lmmfao

tholdren
06-09-2017, 09:44 PM
What do you mean, these are the best 2 teams ever assembled

MVPCues
06-09-2017, 10:07 PM
Ridiculous...changing who a foul was called on in the first half...

lofds
06-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Zaza nutpunching people in the finals now. Not a dirty player! No, never!

GSH
06-09-2017, 10:22 PM
I just tuned in for a few minutes. They just called a flagrant on Love that wasn't a flagrant. Then they called a second technical on Draymond a few minutes later, but instead of ejecting him, they took the first half T away from him, and gave it to Kerr. GSW is making a comeback - and their comebacks almost ALWAYS start with a stretch of bullshit from the refs.

That first half technical on Draymond was after a nasty shot to the head that should have been a flagrant on him. He bitched about getting any call (go figure) and got T'd up.

Here in the 3rd, Pachulia tried to trip LeBron and wound up stepping on his foot, and LeBron came up hobbling. At least VanGundy said that Pachulia is good at that. Just now there was a scramble for a loose ball, and Pachulia punched Schumpert in the nuts, clearly on purpose. They reviewed it and... nothing. Nothing. Pachulia gets to punch guys in the nuts. Even the announcers are going on about how you have to call a technical or a flagrant.

I'm starting to get sick of the NBA. Again.

GSH
06-09-2017, 10:24 PM
Fucking Durant just grabbing Jefferson and pushing like he's a blocking dummy. Fuck, that would be holding in the NFL. No moving screen call, no nothing. The fucking Warriors get to play a different game than everyone else.

Ron Swanson
06-09-2017, 10:28 PM
This is a fucking shit show.

Snaq O'Meal
06-09-2017, 10:39 PM
Did Lacob make a deal with Silver? This shitshow is a fucking disgrace.

tholdren
06-09-2017, 10:54 PM
Hopefully durant gets injured

GSH
06-09-2017, 10:55 PM
Durant just took a dirty shot on Jefferson. I would LOVE for these guys to be the first team in history to lose after being up 3-0.

tholdren
06-09-2017, 10:56 PM
Durant just took a dirty shot on Jefferson. I would LOVE for these guys to be the first team in history to lose after being up 3-0.

Step under durant when he takes a shitty 3.

GSH
06-09-2017, 10:58 PM
Step under durant when he takes a shitty 3.

Yeah, I'd just like to see his fucking leg snap like Paul George's did, about mid-calf. I've rooted for teams after they moved on from beating the Spurs before, but I really hate this fucking group. And that includes Steve Kerr.

tholdren
06-09-2017, 11:01 PM
Yeah, I'd just like to see his fucking leg snap like Paul George's did, about mid-calf. I've rooted for teams after they moved on from beating the Spurs before, but I really hate this fucking group. And that includes Steve Kerr.

Both of these teams hold the lore of untold faggotry. Nothing better than fake tough durant gets verbal with fake tough lebum which lasts longer than a qtr, and ends with lebum backing down on his home floor. Ball-less

TheDoctor
06-09-2017, 11:34 PM

https://fthmb.tqn.com/Q8i197cIWHy0wcfNeL228qwgrnM=/768x0/filters:no_upscale()/about/psptubez_dot_com_001-58b9b2945f9b58af5c9ade3f.png

spurs10
06-10-2017, 12:13 AM
Yeah, I'd just like to see his fucking leg snap like Paul George's did, about mid-calf. I've rooted for teams after they moved on from beating the Spurs before, but I really hate this fucking group. And that includes Steve Kerr. Yeah that same feeling makes it tough to watch. I really have zero respect for GSW or enjoy watching them play. It does matter how you win to me under this unusual situation where a twice MVP loins the most winning team in the RS. I don't blame the owners getting the best people they can get, however R.C. Durant is not exactly screaming integrity to the world. It was the WWE tonight...seemingly.

daslicer
06-10-2017, 12:31 AM
Both of these teams hold the lore of untold faggotry. Nothing better than fake tough durant gets verbal with fake tough lebum which lasts longer than a qtr, and ends with lebum backing down on his home floor. Ball-less

I hate both teams. I haven't watched a game in this series but I do see clips and highlights. This series feels like Trump vs Hillary both teams are not likable in my eyes. I have watched every finals since '91 but this is the first one I have not watched. I'm still bitter about what happened with Kawhi and how the Warriors and Media justified it. Also hate the super team crap that both of these organizations embody.

EIC
06-10-2017, 12:59 AM
I just tuned in for a few minutes. They just called a flagrant on Love that wasn't a flagrant. Then they called a second technical on Draymond a few minutes later, but instead of ejecting him, they took the first half T away from him, and gave it to Kerr. GSW is making a comeback - and their comebacks almost ALWAYS start with a stretch of bullshit from the refs.

That first half technical on Draymond was after a nasty shot to the head that should have been a flagrant on him. He bitched about getting any call (go figure) and got T'd up.

Here in the 3rd, Pachulia tried to trip LeBron and wound up stepping on his foot, and LeBron came up hobbling. At least VanGundy said that Pachulia is good at that. Just now there was a scramble for a loose ball, and Pachulia punched Schumpert in the nuts, clearly on purpose. They reviewed it and... nothing. Nothing. Pachulia gets to punch guys in the nuts. Even the announcers are going on about how you have to call a technical or a flagrant.

I'm starting to get sick of the NBA. Again.

Play Boban
06-10-2017, 01:01 AM
I hate both teams. I haven't watched a game in this series but I do see clips and highlights. This series feels like Trump vs Hillary both teams are not likable in my eyes. I have watched every finals since '91 but this is the first one I have not watched. I'm still bitter about what happened with Kawhi and how the Warriors and Media justified it. Also hate the super team crap that both of these organizations embody.
:cry

tholdren
06-10-2017, 09:28 AM

Same here, highlights only, which is probably sending the msg to espn i like the shit. I have never seen a bigger group of weak, anti competitive, sports players. The ones coming up after the current group of losers will be worse. My nba watching days are about up

lebomb
06-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Told y'all mufawkus. No D ..... Today's NBA. :lmao

Clipper Nation
06-10-2017, 11:51 AM
All-Star score, All-Warriors reffing.

Play Boban
06-10-2017, 01:03 PM
have not watched, will not watch, one second
:cry