PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Steve Kerr on bitter old players..

HarlemHeat37
06-10-2017, 03:25 AM

:lol love the old heads who don't allow their pride to get in the way, tbh..

apalisoc_9
06-10-2017, 03:36 AM
So basically he's saying Leonard, Durant, Westbrook, Bron would dominate in earlier eras.

I was imagining how the great Bob Cousy Would matchup with a physical specimen like Westbrook. The thought of Westbrook just playing in the 60's makes me laugh.

Leonard would probably get so bored playing in the 60's he'd retire and just continue COMPETING in the Car Cleaning business for his fathers sake. :lol

George Gervin. I watched his video tapes and I am fairly positive the 10th grader for our HS would have schooled him. But he can finger roll :cry

SpurOutofTownFan
06-10-2017, 07:45 AM
Most of the blame should be on the NBA. They have disallowed physical play for the last 10-15 years so it has become a prima donna sport. Can you imagine this GS team playing the 89-90 Pistons for example? Humor me.

Do you really believe those guys would let KD go for 35 pts on mostly 3 pull up jumpers and a few FTs? let me tell you this: they would knock him out the second time he went for a layup and they would foul him right in the fucking face when he came down from one of those pull up 3s. Then he got the message not to do that anymore. He can have 10 assists a game but wouldn't be scoring more than 20 pts.

hater
06-10-2017, 08:33 AM
Eliancito would be paralized from neck down if he played in the 90s

DMC
06-10-2017, 08:44 AM
John Starks

LkrFan
06-10-2017, 11:27 AM
So basically he's saying Leonard, Durant, Westbrook, Bron would dominate in earlier eras.

I was imagining how the great Bob Cousy Would matchup with a physical specimen like Westbrook. The thought of Westbrook just playing in the 60's makes me laugh.

Leonard would probably get so bored playing in the 60's he'd retire and just continue COMPETING in the Car Cleaning business for his fathers sake. :lol

George Gervin. I watched his video tapes and I am fairly positive the 10th grader for our HS would have schooled him. But he can finger roll :cry

LeHype doesn't have the mental fortitude to play in the '80s. His bully ball he gets away with in today's NBA wouldn't work back then. A forearm shiver, clothesline, or Mailman elbow to the face was just a common foul. The Bad Boys would make him cry tbh. He'd be Laimbeer's bitch :lol

Clipper Nation
06-10-2017, 11:46 AM
:lol Real talk: the 1980s were dominated by a white American player and an effeminate gay man. Aside from that, the rest of the league was filled with drug addicts who couldn't stop snorting their careers away. LeGOAT would have swept that entire decade.

UZER
06-10-2017, 12:12 PM
:lol Real talk: the 1980s were dominated by a white American player and an effeminate gay man. Aside from that, the rest of the league was filled with drug addicts who couldn't stop snorting their careers away. LeGOAT would have swept that entire decade.

Let's not forget Magic couldn't even dribble with his left hand. :lol

SuperCam
06-10-2017, 12:33 PM
LeHype doesn't have the mental fortitude to play in the '80s. His bully ball he gets away with in today's NBA wouldn't work back then. A forearm shiver, clothesline, or Mailman elbow to the face was just a common foul. The Bad Boys would make him cry tbh. He'd be Laimbeer's bitch :lol

Laimbeer was 245 lbs, LeBron is at least twenty pounds more than that :lol

SuperCam
06-10-2017, 12:36 PM
Look how skinny :cry muh 80s NBA :cry is:

http://www.jotdown.es/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Bill-Laimbeer-y-Dennis-Rodman.-Foto-Corbis..jpg

Narrow shoulders and no muscle tone and these were the enforcers :lmao These 80s faggots would simply bounce off LeBron tbh

LkrFan
06-10-2017, 01:05 PM
Laimbeer was 245 lbs, LeBron is at least twenty pounds more than that :lol

So what? Laimbeer was a tough guy. LeHype outweighed Oakley too. Major and Rodman too. No doubt in my mind they would make LeHype :cry based on his whining for every call like a little bitch :lol

lefty
06-10-2017, 01:06 PM
Kerr would average 30 ppg today

SuperCam
06-10-2017, 01:20 PM

That shit worked on jordan and bird who were like 200 and 215 pounds back then. LeGOAT's 260 with no rules about charging would end Laimbeer's life if he got in the way :lol

HarlemHeat37
06-10-2017, 01:37 PM
That shit worked on jordan and bird who were like 200 and 215 pounds back then. LeGOAT's 260 with no rules about charging would end Laimbeer's life if he got in the way :lol

Laimbeer has been saying Lebron is the GOAT for years, tbh:lol

HarlemHeat37
06-10-2017, 01:47 PM
Kerr would average 30 ppg today

I'm betting on Algerian basketball today, tbh:lol you follow it, at all?

LkrFan
06-10-2017, 01:52 PM

:lol

ambchang
06-10-2017, 10:29 PM

http://www.jotdown.es/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Bill-Laimbeer-y-Dennis-Rodman.-Foto-Corbis..jpg

Narrow shoulders and no muscle tone and these were the enforcers :lmao These 80s faggots would simply bounce off LeBron tbh

:lol Draymond Green at 6'7" 235lbs scares the crap out of 95% of the league just because he's dark. Today's extreme racist league trying to act not being a racist.

ambchang
06-10-2017, 10:37 PM
NBA is actually the only sport where people have this x- men like ability to mutate and become exponentially better over a decade or so.

Kerr is retarded. Saying yesterday's top champions would beat :lol today's top team doesn't mean that players are geting worse and worse steadily, it just means :lol today's teams suck. Nobody is saying the champs last year would beat this years champs and those in 2015 would beat last years champs and so on and so forth. But the argument is today's sissified league won't have a chance against real basketball teams that do more than prancing out on the three point line shooting wide open jumpers because anybody who is within 5 feet of a shooter will be called for a foul while illegal screens, travelling and charges aren't called anymore.

lefty
06-10-2017, 11:58 PM
I'm betting on Algerian basketball today, tbh:lol you follow it, at all?
With today's NBA rules Kerr would be open all the time and stat pad tbh

:wow imagine Kukoc in today's NBA with his versatility and clutch shooting tbh

Down Under
06-11-2017, 12:19 AM

Still havent seen Cousy dribble with his head up, despite all the YouTube footage.

BoricuaCJA
06-11-2017, 07:44 AM
So what? Laimbeer was a tough guy. LeHype outweighed Oakley too. Major and Rodman too. No doubt in my mind they would make LeHype :cry based on his whining for every call like a little bitch :lol
LBJ with the way his strength, size and agility are, he would still be a dominant player in any era imo. People gotta understand that players would adjust to the rules and style of play in different eras, wouldn't complain as much, flop almost at all, would be even more physical, etc b/c they'll play to their best advantage and skill.

I know a lot of us love to troll, talk shit about certain players, say certain players this or that b/c that would get people mad from the comment. He is one of the players that I believe can play in any era. Shaq, Duncan, Kobe, Payton, Tmac, V Carter, Lebron, Wade, Ginobili, etc could all play in any era imho.

Pelicans78
06-11-2017, 06:47 PM

LeRoids wouldn't have had as much access to PEDs back then as he did in today's NBA. And Bird would dominate in today's league.

unleashbaynes
06-11-2017, 07:06 PM
Most of the blame should be on the NBA. They have disallowed physical play for the last 10-15 years so it has become a prima donna sport. Can you imagine this GS team playing the 89-90 Pistons for example? Humor me.

Do you really believe those guys would let KD go for 35 pts on mostly 3 pull up jumpers and a few FTs? let me tell you this: they would knock him out the second time he went for a layup and they would foul him right in the fucking face when he came down from one of those pull up 3s. Then he got the message not to do that anymore. He can have 10 assists a game but wouldn't be scoring more than 20 pts.

Lambieer and rodman would absolutely hammer KD and Curry and make it look like an accident every time tbh.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-11-2017, 07:17 PM
Lambieer and rodman would absolutely hammer KD and Curry and make it look like an accident every time tbh.

I love watching all those old games - man what a fucking beatdown and it was all fair game

SpurOutofTownFan
06-11-2017, 07:18 PM
LBJ with the way his strength, size and agility are, he would still be a dominant player in any era imo. People gotta understand that players would adjust to the rules and style of play in different eras, wouldn't complain as much, flop almost at all, would be even more physical, etc b/c they'll play to their best advantage and skill.

I know a lot of us love to troll, talk shit about certain players, say certain players this or that b/c that would get people mad from the comment. He is one of the players that I believe can play in any era. Shaq, Duncan, Kobe, Payton, Tmac, V Carter, Lebron, Wade, Ginobili, etc could all play in any era imho.

Let me add Ron Artest to that list, although the newbies don't know who that is without looking at wikipedia lol

BoricuaCJA
06-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Let me add Ron Artest to that list, although the newbies don't know who that is without looking at wikipedia lol
I agree he would. He was an elite defender and was really strong, people only thing of the Metta World Peace version of him, he was really good during his Pacers days. There are a lot of players that could play in any era. Not all players now are terrible, I really think Leonard is another player who could play in any era.

sexinthatsx
06-12-2017, 01:28 AM
I agree he would. He was an elite defender and was really strong, people only thing of the Metta World Peace version of him, he was really good during his Pacers days. There are a lot of players that could play in any era. Not all players now are terrible, I really think Leonard is another player who could play in any era.

Pacer days? Try Sacramento days.

spurraider21
06-12-2017, 02:15 AM
With today's NBA rules Kerr would be open all the time and stat pad tbh

:wow imagine Kukoc in today's NBA with his versatility and clutch shooting tbh
imagine mark price in today's nba tbh

Fabbs
06-12-2017, 05:24 AM
Apples to apples please.
Give Scambeir and Rodman the same PEDs as modern player has and watch them rock up.
Rodman 1998 in the steroid era looks completely different then the pic you posted in the 80s.