PDA

View Full Version : Mexicans and their love for Manu...

apalisoc_9
06-11-2017, 09:39 PM
It's pretty documented around this board that Argentinians feel Mexicans are the poor and Omega side Of Latinos..I dont share the sentiment and feel Mexicans are amazing people.

But we know that Argentinians in general view Mexicans negatively. If it wasn't A PR Nightmare, Manu wouldn't care.

But think about the fact These Argentinians committed Genocide against Blacks. Killed Millions of them in just 5 years.

Why do Mexicans think Manu loves them because they speak the same language?

sananspursfan21
06-11-2017, 09:48 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/1o4s20.jpg

lefty20
06-11-2017, 09:50 PM
What I wanna know is why did Argentina throw a tantrum when visited by the gentlemanly trio of Top Gear a couple years back. Bitch move, tbh.

look_at_g_shred
06-11-2017, 10:26 PM
Do the argentinans love enchiladas verdes?

Play Boban
06-11-2017, 10:29 PM
What I wanna know is why did Argentina throw a tantrum when visited by the gentlemanly trio of Top Gear a couple years back. Bitch move, tbh.
tbh

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falklands_War

apalisoc_9
06-11-2017, 10:45 PM
It's crazy to me how no one ever brings the Argentinian Genocidal Structural massacre...They look European So I guess its alright.

These Eurofags have killed Billions in the last 800 years. Pathetic race tbh. Mostly killed their own.

But Argentina crime against Blacks should not be ignored. Killed over 10 million in a five year span.

kaji157
06-12-2017, 12:09 AM
It's crazy to me how no one ever brings the Argentinian Genocidal Structural massacre...They look European So I guess its alright.

These Eurofags have killed Billions in the last 800 years. Pathetic race tbh. Mostly killed their own.

But Argentina crime against Blacks should not be ignored. Killed over 10 million in a five year span.

I am not sure if you are being ironic, so I'll just talk some facts, you can google them off you like.
Argentina never killed a massive amounts of immigrants of any particular nation.

Mexican immigration to Argentina has been very small in general and there were never massive immigration from Mexico to Argentina.

Argentina never had any trouble with black people in our history, on the contrary, in the early 1860 when African tribes where taken by force to American countries Argentina was never a destination because from its foundations Argentina as a state never allowed slavery because of race, so the slavers didn't find a business here.

We did have a ethnic genocide in Argentina but immigrants weren't the victims. During general Roca presidency the Argentinean state systematically killed over 10 million native tribes that populated what today is part of the Argentina territory. This is quite similar of what happened in the USA with the native American tribes.

ElNono
06-12-2017, 01:32 AM
did not read... cliff notes?

rasuo214
06-12-2017, 01:54 AM
did not read... cliff notes?

more race baiting trolling from apa.

TheGreatYacht
06-12-2017, 02:32 AM
That's why I've always hated every Argie that's ever existed. Dumbass Mexicans rooting for Ginobili and Messi when those two could care less about them and their country. Disgusting. They should go to a YouTube comment section of a Mexico vs Argentina football game so they can see how argies view them..

The love is a one way street.

TheGreatYacht
06-12-2017, 02:47 AM
Talking about argies hating Mexicans, there's one here in this thread already :lol

Seriously i donīt like this thread i find it particulary offensive because i donīt like mexicans.
They are like the oposite of Argentineans, polite and backstabbing.

apalisoc_9
06-12-2017, 02:55 AM
Talking about argies hating Mexicans, there's one here in this thread already :lol

Damn..Aren't Mexicans basically Natives Americans that wasn't wiped about by the Genocidal White Christians?

Kinda funny though cause there's so many Mexican Christians..same religion that wiped out the Natives in The north and south of Americas. :lol

I'm fairly positive Manu finds Mexicans rather hilarious tbh. :lol..Just a bad PR move to do anything.

TheGreatYacht
06-12-2017, 04:36 AM
Damn..Aren't Mexicans basically Natives Americans that wasn't wiped about by the Genocidal White Christians?

Kinda funny though cause there's so many Mexican Christians..same religion that wiped out the Natives in The north and south of Americas. :lol

I'm fairly positive Manu finds Mexicans rather hilarious tbh. :lol..Just a bad PR move to do anything.
Mexicans hate on their own athletes (Canelo, Chicha, etc) more than they hate Argies or Trump.

Wish they took notes from blacks, who stick together and support each other against white Christian evil. Only a single digit % of blacks voted for trump, where as with Mexicans it was like 25% :lol smh... just stupid.

The sooner they understand Argies, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, and every other Latin country hate Mexicans the better.

rasuo214
06-12-2017, 04:38 AM
That's why I've always hated every Argie that's ever existed. Dumbass Mexicans rooting for Ginobili and Messi when those two could care less about them and their country. Disgusting. They should go to a YouTube comment section of a Mexico vs Argentina football game so they can see how argies view them..

You hate Argies because Mexicans are dumbasses? Makes sense...

TheGreatYacht
06-12-2017, 04:43 AM
You hate Argies because Mexicans are dumbasses? Makes sense...
Ingles Sin Barreras. You should try it.

I hate Argies because they're snakes. Messi banning players from playing for the Argentina national team, avoiding taxes, Ginosebleed using Philly as leverage for more money, Argentina government supporting the Nazis, etc. The sooner Mexican Spurs fans realize Argies hate them the better.

Two-faced big nosed snakes. Isn't KD a fan of Manu? Sums it up.

rasuo214
06-12-2017, 05:34 AM
Ingles Sin Barreras. You should try it.

I hate Argies because they're snakes. Messi banning players from playing for the Argentina national team, avoiding taxes, Ginosebleed using Philly as leverage for more money, Argentina government supporting the Nazis, etc. The sooner Mexican Spurs fans realize Argies hate them the better.

Two-faced big nosed snakes. Isn't KD a fan of Manu? Sums it up.

So who should Mexicans look up to? Mexican white Christians?

diego
06-12-2017, 06:28 AM
What a retarded thread. Genocide in Argentina, Mexico, the US, was the same, perpetrated by European immigrants with support from their European immigrant governments to indigenous peoples just as in Asia, Africa, and the rest of the Americas. Beyond the stupidity of blaming players/fans for crimes committed by their ancestors over a century ago, you do realize there is a Spaniard and a Frenchman on the team?

dbestpro
06-12-2017, 08:14 AM

15.5 million black babies have died since 1973 through abortion, and this genocide continues because everyone wants to look the other way.

Canyonero
06-12-2017, 08:41 AM
Is OP still having incestous homosexual fantasies?

Phenomanul
06-12-2017, 09:33 AM
So Apalisoc's and TGY's basic position is that:

One nationality of people (Mexicans) should hate on another nationality of people (Argentineans) because the latter are judgmental about non-whites...?

So ummmm they are suggesting we be judgmental and lump all Argentineans together... because allegedly all of them are judgmental about all Mexicans...?

makes sense... let ALL of us be judgmental... got it.

ElNono
06-12-2017, 09:40 AM
more race baiting trolling from apa.

thx tbh

TheGreatYacht
06-12-2017, 10:08 AM
So Apalisoc's and TGY's basic position is that:

One nationality of people (Mexicans) should hate on another nationality of people (Argentineans) because the latter are judgmental about non-whites...?

So ummmm they are suggesting we be judgmental and lump all Argentineans together... because allegedly all of them are judgmental about all Mexicans...?

makes sense... let ALL of us be judgmental... got it.
Knew you would make an appearance Mexican Ginobili/Messi fan. Did you vote in this past election and may I ask for whom?

TheGreatYacht
06-12-2017, 10:20 AM
15.5 million black babies have died since 1973 through abortion, and this genocide continues because everyone wants to look the other way.
Ginobili (Athiest) is pro-choice

.... Shit. Not even the so-called "pro-life" evil white christians who turn down refugees, plan to remove sick children and elderly from their healthcare, and also let these black babies live in poverty are "pro-life"

Phenomanul
06-12-2017, 12:11 PM
Knew you would make an appearance Mexican Ginobili/Messi fan. Did you vote in this past election and may I ask for whom?

Why? So that you can slap some other "label" on me? The most judgmental people are usually the ones that want to force others to believe only as they do.

It's both laughable and scary that you don't see the intrinsic hypocrisy in your own world view...

apalisoc_9
06-12-2017, 02:34 PM
Why? So that you can slap some other "label" on me? The most judgmental people are usually the ones that want to force others to believe only as they do.

It's both laughable and scary that you don't see the intrinsic hypocrisy in your own world view...

accuses TGY of being Judgmental, Claims Manu is the nicest guy in the world because he saw him sign an autograph

brah
http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/heh.png

Phenomanul
06-12-2017, 03:44 PM
accuses TGY of being Judgmental, Claims Manu is the nicest guy in the world because he saw him sign an autograph

brah

I never once stated that. Manu has enough of a "mean streak" in him, much like Kobe, or MJ, or Bird. His competitive fire brings that out of him. But you see... I'm objective enough to see past this non-virtuous trait of his because I understand that it is who he is on the court. Said behavior comes hand-in-hand with his innate competitiveness (the step on their throat mentality), and makes him a better player because of it.

Because Manu is Argentinean to then suggest that "I should hate all Argies" even if I thought that Manu was a "mean jerk" is still nonsensical. Only in TGY's unhinged, deranged mind is such inconsistency possible.

Try again.

FkLA
06-12-2017, 05:09 PM
Tbf Manu is BFFs with an aboriginal and a black French guy so I doubt it applies to him.

But yeah, there are definitely light skinned Hispanics that look down on darker skinned Hispanics. Hispanic on Hispanic hate is pretty rampant actually. Ive seen youtube comments in Mexico vs Central American team where Mexicans call Central Americans poor, uncivilized indians. :lol

rjv
06-12-2017, 05:14 PM
not sure if this thread is more of an insult to inductive or deductive logic, or both. actually, it's more of an insult to decent basketball threads.

dabom
06-12-2017, 05:21 PM
not sure if this thread is more of an insult to inductive or deductive logic, or both. actually, it's more of an insult to decent basketball threads.

Aren't you a MOD?

rjv
06-12-2017, 05:28 PM
Aren't you a MOD? i suppose this could also be a matter of complex question fallacies just as well.

dabom
06-12-2017, 05:32 PM
I'm pretty sure anything can be used as a fallacy.

TheGreatYacht
06-12-2017, 05:46 PM

brah
:lol

DAF86
06-12-2017, 06:23 PM
I love me some Mexican hermanos like Erik Morales, Chespirito, FkLA, Phenomanul and, yes, TheGreatYacht. I'm gonna turn all that hate into love. :cry Why can't we just all get along? :cry

dabom
06-12-2017, 06:25 PM
DAF86 is definitely a top 10 poster. :tu

DAF86
06-12-2017, 06:28 PM
DAF86 is definitely a top 10 poster. :tu

Right back at you son. :toast I have love for you too brother, I have love to spare.

apalisoc_9
06-12-2017, 06:34 PM
I love me some Mexican hermanos like Erik Morales, Chespirito, FkLA, Phenomanul and, yes, TheGreatYacht. I'm gonna turn all that hate into love. :cry Why can't we just all get along? :cry

That's not what you said two years ago about Mexicans. Typically Eurofags hiding their racism. Obliterating Native Americans and now structurally commitig genocide in the Middle East. What else is next?

DAF86
06-12-2017, 06:47 PM
That's not what you said two years ago about Mexicans. Typically Eurofags hiding their racism. Obliterating Native Americans and now structurally commitig genocide in the Middle East. What else is next?

What did I ever say about Mexicans? :lol

You can't pull that shit on me son. :lol

Mikeanaro
06-12-2017, 07:02 PM
This is a solid offseason thread.

FkLA
06-12-2017, 07:02 PM
Why can't all Argies be like Manu and DAF :cry

RD2191
06-12-2017, 07:15 PM
I can't comment on this topic because I'm not Mexican, this cafe con pan dulce is delicious. :wakeup

DAF86
06-12-2017, 07:18 PM
Why can't all Argies be like Manu and DAF :cry

Most are son, don't let yourself get fooled by internet trolls, tbh. :lol

apalisoc_9
06-12-2017, 07:27 PM
Most are son, don't let yourself get fooled by internet trolls, tbh. :lol

Biggest cover up lies in the interwebs.

DAF86
06-12-2017, 07:30 PM
By internet trolls I meant the retarded folks that post on youtube videos not apo, tbh. :lol

bic50
06-12-2017, 07:48 PM
I can't comment on this topic because I'm not Mexican, this cafe con pan dulce is delicious. :wakeup:lol

Phenomanul
06-13-2017, 02:19 PM
By internet trolls I meant the retarded folks that post on youtube videos not apo, tbh. :lol

apalisoc_9 is one of the most racist peeps on this board... EVERYTHING with him is about race.

daledondale
06-13-2017, 02:38 PM
I can't comment on this topic because I'm not Mexican, this cafe con pan dulce is delicious. :wakeuphttps://m.popkey.co/0893a9/yZQjj.gif

Why not some budin de navidad too?

SpurPadre
06-13-2017, 03:32 PM
Tbf Manu is BFFs with an aboriginal and a black French guy so I doubt it applies to him.

But yeah, there are definitely light skinned Hispanics that look down on darker skinned Hispanics. Hispanic on Hispanic hate is pretty rampant actually. Ive seen youtube comments in Mexico vs Central American team where Mexicans call Central Americans poor, uncivilized indians. :lol

This is true, unfortunately. As a member of a local Latino Services Committee in the SF Bay Area, I'm trying to do my part to end that bullshit. That said, Manu is a class act. Once, when he signed a jersey for me, he asked me what my nationality is since I spoke to him in Spanish. When I told him I was born in El Salvador but came to this country at 3 years old, he said that was cool and would like to go there sometime to visit.

kaji157
06-13-2017, 04:22 PM
Not sure if you hate everyone you don't like. I don't.

If you believe hating is the same as not liking someone then is just proof that you are just dumb or pathetic.

You don't have to like us or Mexicans, yet you clearly hate both.

And we don't even know if you are from either of those countries or where are you from.

Anyways keep up your good posts, i don't dislike apo and that's why i answered his post.

Brazil
06-13-2017, 04:24 PM

:lmao

oh boy I had not seen this gem tbh...

dat genocide tbh... worst than the jews when you think about it... everyone just looks the other way... :lmao

TD 21
06-13-2017, 04:29 PM

:lol I always laugh when the uninitiated refer to a half black/half white person as "black", as opposed to biracial or mixed.

It's funny, we're supposed to delineate between the slightest of differences in others, but a person being 50% of something gets overlooked because their skin color is more representative of the other 50%.

TheGreatYacht
09-20-2017, 12:13 PM

To no surprise, MVPau is the only player to send his condolences to the people of Mexico after their earthquake that killed 300+ people.

Telling You frijoleros, Argies HATE y'all :lol

hater
09-20-2017, 09:10 PM
Been to nazi-simpathizer land plenty of times and they are good ppl for the most part.

Girls are amazing, guys are kinda gay love to kiss each other and grow long hairs and shit

I am sure they killed off the indians but same thing happened in Uruguay, Brazil, Chile, etc and of course in USA

Whats interesting is Agentines that travel anywhere in latin america somehow truly believe they and their country is superior :lol its hilarious to have conversations with them

They completely change when they travel to USA as they are viewed as nothing more than a light skinned wetback
One more funny anecdote is that when they get angry they go out to the streets en masse with their pots and pans and bang them all night :lol it just makes no sense

Oh and they are the most basketball ignorant nation in the world. A rock has more basketball knowledge than an average argentine

Very special people tbqh

FkLA
09-20-2017, 09:15 PM
:lol I always laugh when the uninitiated refer to a half black/half white person as "black", as opposed to biracial or mixed.

It's funny, we're supposed to delineate between the slightest of differences in others, but a person being 50% of something gets overlooked because their skin color is more representative of the other 50%.

Boris is half white?

DMC
09-20-2017, 10:51 PM
Been to nazi-simpathizer land plenty of times and they are good ppl for the most part.

Girls are amazing, guys are kinda gay love to kiss each other and grow long hairs and shit

I am sure they killed off the indians but same thing happened in Uruguay, Brazil, Chile, etc and of course in USA

Whats interesting is Agentines that travel anywhere in latin america somehow truly believe they and their country is superior :lol its hilarious to have conversations with them

They completely change when they travel to USA as they are viewed as nothing more than a light skinned wetback
One more funny anecdote is that when they get angry they go out to the streets en masse with their pots and pans and bang them all night :lol it just makes no sense

Oh and they are the most basketball ignorant nation in the world. A rock has more basketball knowledge than an average argentine

Very special people tbqh

This is fucking hilarious :lmao

ElNono
09-20-2017, 10:57 PM

Very special people tbqh

killed all the blacks too... cannon fodder, tbh... although I heard there's a new batch coming in now...

apalisoc_9
09-22-2017, 01:43 AM

Very special people tbqh

Truer words have never been spoken in the history of sports basketball forum

Candidate for post of the year, imo.

apalisoc_9
09-22-2017, 01:44 AM
To no surprise, MVPau is the only player to send his condolences to the people of Mexico after their earthquake that killed 300+ people.

Telling You frijoleros, Argies HATE y'all :lol

Do you think Manu saw the darker shade of skin and decided "nah"..Like his ancestors?

Spurtacular
09-22-2017, 04:32 AM
Bla bla

The only reason blacks aren't flooding Mexico is because Mexicans hate blacks and won't give them welfare, bro.

TheGreatYacht
09-22-2017, 12:35 PM
Do you think Manu saw the darker shade of skin and decided "nah"..Like his ancestors?
No doubt. Big nosed Argies are the most racist folks I've seen other than white christians/mormons

ElNono
09-22-2017, 09:44 PM

Probably an illegal argie in Mejico, tbh... RIP

TheGreatYacht
09-22-2017, 10:02 PM
^ Expect a Manu statement for that one Argie in 3....2...

RD2191
09-22-2017, 10:04 PM
^ Expect a Manu statement for that one Argie in 3....2...

:lol

tholdren
09-23-2017, 08:26 AM

Cry

wildbill2u
09-23-2017, 12:16 PM
Hola! Hasta hoy dia, yo nunca conozco que soy Mexicano. Es muy agradable. Viva Manu y los Spurs

(With apologies to my son in law and grandson for the attempt at Spanish. I learned it in high school in the 50s and haven't used it much in years)