PDA

View Full Version : Chucho's Wife Sentenced in Sandy Hook Parent Threat Case

Splits
06-12-2017, 03:26 PM
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
JUNE 7, 2017, 11:42 A.M. E.D.T.

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — A Florida woman pleaded guilty and was sent to prison Wednesday for threatening a man whose 6-year-old son was killed in the 2012 mass shooting at a Connecticut school, which she contended was a hoax.

Senior U.S. District Judge James Cohn sentenced Lucy Richards, 57, to five months in prison, followed by five months of home detention. She pleaded guilty to interstate transmission of a threat to injure in communications with Lenny Pozner, the father of Noah Pozner, who died in the Sandy Hook school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.

Cohn called Richards' actions toward Pozner "disturbing" and said no one should cite a conspiracy theory or belief in a hoax in the deaths of 20 children and six adults that occurred at the school.

"I'm sure he wishes this was false and he could embrace Noah, hear Noah's heartbeat and hear Noah say 'I love you, Dad'," Cohn told Richards. "Your words were cruel and insensitive. This is reality and there is no fiction. There are no alternative facts."

Investigators say Richards made four voicemail and email threats to Pozner on Jan. 10, 2016, after viewing internet sites claiming the shooting was a hoax aimed at curtailing Americans' Second Amendment gun ownership rights. The messages said things such as "you gonna die, death is coming to you real soon" and "LOOK BEHIND YOU IT IS DEATH."

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2017/06/07/us/ap-us-sandy-hook-death-threat.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

Chris
06-12-2017, 05:46 PM
MwudDfz1yAk

Pavlov
06-12-2017, 05:50 PM
MwudDfz1yAkNot final statement.

Chucho
06-12-2017, 06:53 PM
LOL. Splits, the crazy Russia truther, tryna fit in...for the 1,000th time. Rent free. He mad. Blah, blah all the obvious signs of a desperate spurstalk.net owner feeling pwned.

Pal, if it hasnt happened for you yet, it isn't gonna happen for you ever. But whatevs. If you tried thiss hard at finding that Russia connection as you do trying to be relevant and accepted on ST, you'd still be a lame STer looking for acceptance.

Pavlov
06-12-2017, 06:56 PM
How this rent free thread? Is Sandy Hook thread.

Chucho
06-12-2017, 07:03 PM
How this rent free thread? Is Sandy Hook thread.

Meh, the sock lost it's charm 75 posts ago. Just log into your main account, bud. The Left to Right ratio will still favor the Leftist Fagcists here, so you and Fagbert can continue to post under your main accounts.

Pavlov
06-12-2017, 07:03 PM
Meh, the sock lost it's charm 75 posts ago. Just log into your main account, bud. The Left to Right ratio will still favor the Leftist Fagcists here, so you and Fagbert can continue to post under your main accounts.But how this rent free thread?

clambake
06-12-2017, 07:04 PM
But how this rent free thread?

here its called section 8

Pavlov
06-12-2017, 07:06 PM
Everything clear now.

Adam Lambert
06-12-2017, 07:10 PM
everybody loves a funny alt til it comes after them and their weinies shrivel.

spurraider21
06-12-2017, 07:45 PM
still trying to figure out who's behind pavlov tbh

mono? doubt it.

too funny to be fuzzy imo. cant be the return of chump because he still has less than 40k posts in the few weeks he's been here. nono's not known to use alts and doesn't seem like his style.

and the account was created in 2007 so it's definitely an old-timer from here, so not somebody like splits

FuzzyLumpkins
06-12-2017, 11:18 PM
still trying to figure out who's behind pavlov tbh

mono? doubt it.

too funny to be fuzzy imo. cant be the return of chump because he still has less than 40k posts in the few weeks he's been here. nono's not known to use alts and doesn't seem like his style.

and the account was created in 2007 so it's definitely an old-timer from here, so not somebody like splits

Which alts do you think are me then?

And its the same one that was behind KBP I think.

spurraider21
06-12-2017, 11:26 PM
Which alts do you think are me then?

And its the same one that was behind KBP I think.i never thought you ran alts, but if you did, i doubt i would find them funny or entertaining. pavlov is entertaining, hence why i ruled you out

do you still think im following you from some other obscure forum i've never heard about :lol... that was a funny/paranoid take

DMC
06-13-2017, 01:19 AM
i never thought you ran alts, but if you did, i doubt i would find them funny or entertaining. pavlov is entertaining, hence why i ruled you out

do you still think im following you from some other obscure forum i've never heard about :lol... that was a funny/paranoid take

So if I laugh everytime I think of that "ding" post, does that mean I'm now the same as Pavlov's dog? Fuck

spurraider21
06-13-2017, 01:24 AM
So if I laugh everytime I think of that "ding" post, does that mean I'm now the same as Pavlov's dog? Fuck
da