PDA

View Full Version : Nothing Fishy About This

monosylab1k
06-12-2017, 07:52 PM
trump president not clinton, lol triggered libs, etc

https://www.yahoo.com/news/friend-says-trump-considering-terminating-mueller-235925758--politics.html

Friend says Trump is considering 'terminating' Mueller

Associated Press • 51 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — A friend of the president says Donald Trump is considering "terminating" special counsel Robert Mueller.

Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy tells Judy Woodruff of "PBS NewsHour": "I think he's considering perhaps terminating the special counsel. I think he's weighing that option."

The White House did not immediately respond to questions about Ruddy's claims.

Under current Justice Department regulations, such a firing would have to be done by Attorney General Jeff Sessions' deputy, Rod Rosenstein, not the president— though those regulations could theoretically be set aside.

Mueller is leading the investigation into Russia's meddling in the 2016 election and potential ties between Moscow and Trump's presidential campaign. Sessions has recused himself from the investigation.

TSA
06-12-2017, 08:06 PM
trump president not clinton, lol triggered libs, etc

https://www.yahoo.com/news/friend-says-trump-considering-terminating-mueller-235925758--politics.html

Friend says Trump is considering 'terminating' Mueller

Associated Press • 51 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — A friend of the president says Donald Trump is considering "terminating" special counsel Robert Mueller.

Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy tells Judy Woodruff of "PBS NewsHour": "I think he's considering perhaps terminating the special counsel. I think he's weighing that option."

The White House did not immediately respond to questions about Ruddy's claims.

Under current Justice Department regulations, such a firing would have to be done by Attorney General Jeff Sessions' deputy, Rod Rosenstein, not the president— though those regulations could theoretically be set aside.

Mueller is leading the investigation into Russia's meddling in the 2016 election and potential ties between Moscow and Trump's presidential campaign. Sessions has recused himself from the investigation.

Actually it'd have to done by Rosenstein since Sessions refused himself. But it isn't going to happen anyways so kind of a pointless convo.

spurraider21
06-12-2017, 08:07 PM
Actually it'd have to done by Rosenstein since Sessions refused himself. But it isn't going to happen anyways so kind of a pointless convo.
unless trump pushes forward with his own version of the saturday night massacre

Kim Jong-il
06-12-2017, 08:07 PM
That's pointed out in the article.

Theoretically, if Trump does pull strings to get Mueller dismissed, how exactly will you gargle Trump's balls and defend that move? Aggressively? A light tongueing?

Chris
06-12-2017, 08:17 PM
Random dipshit has an opinion. Media reports it like the nukes are coming :lol I would consider terminating your subscription to the AP :lol

Reck
06-12-2017, 08:31 PM
Random dipshit has an opinion. Media reports it like the nukes are coming :lol I would consider terminating your subscription to the AP :lol

Someone who has direct access to the president is a "random dipshit?" :lol

You better hope this is fake news.

Kim Jong-il
06-12-2017, 08:34 PM
I'd say you're being intellectually dishonest, but associating the term "intellectual" with you is never appropriate.

clambake
06-12-2017, 09:06 PM
burn

pgardn
06-12-2017, 09:29 PM
burn

Clammer this is pretty wild. If Trump actually tries this we can possibly get to Thread's authoritarian wish government with Patton, McCarthur, and Trump all marching together saluting Hitler.

Dream big. We too can live in a thoroughly corrupt rotting banana republican. Get a feel for what it's like to grovel to Kings.