06-12-2017, 11:25 PM
Lol back to back MVP cucked by iggy and durbeta:lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-12-2017, 11:27 PM
Without Curry Dubs don't win

UNT Eagles 2016
06-12-2017, 11:27 PM
Lol back to back MVP cucked by iggy and durbeta:lmao

Don't think he'll ever win one, he's the same age as Durant I think.

dabom
06-12-2017, 11:28 PM

Dramona crying in the parking lot for Durant to sign. :lmao

poop
06-13-2017, 09:39 AM
Curry is the true MVP of that team. He should have got both finals.mvps

look_at_g_shred
06-13-2017, 09:47 AM
Dramona crying in the parking lot for Durant to sign. :lmao
pls come join my team :cry

-21-
06-13-2017, 10:49 AM
He's gotta be low-key pissed.

AFMadison
06-13-2017, 11:53 AM
He just won a ship, y'all are salty af

Mikeanaro
06-13-2017, 02:41 PM
He just bought a ship, y'all are salty af
fify.

AFMadison
06-13-2017, 02:50 PM
fify.
hello darkness my old friend :violin

AFMadison
06-13-2017, 02:52 PM
fify.
Also I don't think he paid anything for it.... the game still has to be played my friend

resistanze
06-13-2017, 02:55 PM
Curry was trapped the entire series and still averaged 27/9/8/2. Durant was allowed to run free on single coverage :lol

apalisoc_9
06-13-2017, 02:56 PM
Curry was trapped the entire series and still averaged 27/9/8/2. Durant was allowed to run free on single coverage :lol

pretty much...

I hope this burns..

Hope the curry family reconsiders..

Go to Toronto Steph.

Mikeanaro
06-13-2017, 03:03 PM
Also I don't think he paid anything for it.... the game still has to be played my friend
He refused to make more money, that money goes to some other player... ergo he is paying, the game has to be played but they only faced 3 healthy teams in 3 years.

Spurtacular
06-13-2017, 03:46 PM
2 more and he'll tie Ginobili in role player rings

Manu was the true 05 Finals MVP. Real Spurs fans know this.

Spurtacular
06-13-2017, 03:49 PM

Or Zaza.

TheGreatYacht
06-13-2017, 03:58 PM
Manu was the true 05 Finals MVP. Real Spurs fans know this.
Lmfao. Nah.

spurs10
06-13-2017, 04:04 PM
Also I don't think he paid anything for it.... the game still has to be played my friend I'm sure it was riveting basketball. Once Kawhi was taken out by MVP Zaza they looked like the American Olympic team playing Borneo in every game. Game four was thrown where they could party in SF. Durant joined them because they beat him and he didn't want to compete against them any longer.

He refused to make more money, that money goes to some other player... ergo he is paying, the game has to be played but they only faced 3 healthy teams in 3 years. Durant did buy a ring and took the path of least resistance. It doesn't scream of integrity.

Mikeanaro
06-13-2017, 04:20 PM
I'm sure it was riveting basketball. Once Kawhi was taken out by MVP Zaza they looked like the American Olympic team playing Borneo in every game. Game four was thrown where they could party in SF. Durant joined them because they beat him and he didn't want to compete against them any longer.

Durant did buy a ring and took the path of least resistance. It doesn't scream of integrity.
It never happened in the history of sports and maybe humanity, thats like LaRusso joining the Cobra Kais, Luke joining the dark forces, no Best of the Best, no Steven Seagal movies, no Lethal Weapon, no Rush Hour, the list is infinite.
Is not even a good example for kids, imagine Harry Potter doing that shit.

Spurtacular
06-13-2017, 04:32 PM
Lmfao. Nah.

05 Finals Victories

Gm 1: Manu leads team in scoring. 26-9-2 (+16 team-high). 10-16 FG to TD's 10-22.
Gm 2: Manu leads team in scoring. 27-7-3 (+25 team-high). 6-8 FG to TD's 5-10. 4-5 3-FG.
Gm 5: Manu with 15-9-6 (+14 team-high). 5-5 FT to TD's 4-11 and choking blitzkrieg at the end. 5-16 FG to TD's 11-24. But 9 assists on a bad shooting night to facilitate for game heroes like Bob Horry.
Gm 7: Manu: 23-5-4 (+5 starters-high). 8-13 FG to TD's 10-27. Manu with all the clutch plays down the stretch of the deciding game.

AFMadison
06-13-2017, 04:35 PM
He refused to make more money, that money goes to some other player... ergo he is paying, the game has to be played but they only faced 3 healthy teams in 3 years.
Duncan took cuts... so I guess he bought his as well.

also that Cavs team in 2007 was trash so let's cancel that championship also.

warriors won get over it :lol

dont blame other teams, being healthy is not in anyone's control.

AFMadison
06-13-2017, 04:37 PM
I'm sure it was riveting basketball. Once Kawhi was taken out by MVP Zaza they looked like the American Olympic team playing Borneo in every game. Game four was thrown where they could party in SF. Durant joined them because they beat him and he didn't want to compete against them any longer.

Warriors won the championship. Spurs have a chance next year.
Any other complaints are just jelly tears

Mikeanaro
06-13-2017, 04:45 PM
Duncan took cuts... so I guess he bought his as well.

also that Cavs team in 2007 was trash so let's cancel that championship also.

warriors won get over it :lol

dont blame other teams, being healthy is not in anyone's control.
I think you are just a closet Warrior fan.
Duncan took cuts because there was lots of good teams back Shaq/Kobe Lakers, Detroit, OKC, Pau/Kobe Lakers, Boston, Nash Suns, Dirk Mavs, the CHeat and many other strong contenders like Houston, then Clippers, Sacramento, etc.

Spurs were never media darlings so they got no favors from refs, no nut punching, no ankle breakers, no free tech fouls goodies as you can see with your Warriors.

No 73 win team either which was a product of the league, giving them extra clocks and possessions to sink that extra 3 pointer and win close games.

Spurs were robbed in ´12 ´13 and in ´16 where refs fucked 2 games because they could.

I feel sorry for you, any paper championship team can make your day Warrior fan.

Lol comparing Duncan to a transgender freak.

Clipper Nation
06-13-2017, 04:47 PM
Still better than Porker, tbh.

spurs10
06-13-2017, 05:17 PM
Warriors won the championship. Spurs have a chance next year.
Any other complaints are just jelly tears No one is disputing they won. Also no one is disputing Durant joined them because he got tired of competing against them. No one is questioning the lack of parity in the NBA. The Spurs are lucky that we've had a winning organization and culture for two decades. 2007 was a pretty boring series I'll admit, but this GSW team is like watching someone play cards with a stacked deck. The outcome was not in doubt for two seconds. Even when they threw a game.

Just for for good measure leaving money on the table, as Tim did, isn't why I think R.C. Durant bought his ring. I feel like athletes who get paid millions of dollars to compete who search for the absolute easiest path to getting a ring are nothing to get excited about. I'm sure even he doesn't think it's very impressive. I won't lose sleep over it and do look forward to our next season. We will never know how far Kawhi could have carried us this season. He needs some help.
:flag:

spurs10
06-13-2017, 05:21 PM
Still better than Porker, tbh. :lol

Snaq O'Meal
06-13-2017, 05:25 PM
05 Finals Victories

Gm 1: Manu leads team in scoring. 26-9-2 (+16 team-high). 10-16 FG to TD's 10-22.
Gm 2: Manu leads team in scoring. 27-7-3 (+25 team-high). 6-8 FG to TD's 5-10. 4-5 3-FG.
Gm 5: Manu with 15-9-6 (+14 team-high). 5-5 FT to TD's 4-11 and choking blitzkrieg at the end. 5-16 FG to TD's 11-24. But 9 assists on a bad shooting night to facilitate for game heroes like Bob Horry.
Gm 7: Manu: 23-5-4 (+5 starters-high). 8-13 FG to TD's 10-27. Manu with all the clutch plays down the stretch of the deciding game.

They would never give him the Finals MVP after what he did to Team USA at the Olympics.

Nathan89
06-13-2017, 05:32 PM

Spurtacular
06-13-2017, 05:43 PM
They would never give him the Finals MVP after what he did to Team USA at the Olympics.

That's an interesting take that I had not considered. Yea, I can totally see that.

David Stern
06-13-2017, 10:57 PM

Not bad for a sidekick. He failed as an alpha last June still and has no Finals MVP's to speak of. Point guard led teams still don't lead teams to rings. 2015 was injuries to Irving. This year was Durant. Curry is a dangerous player and a great sidekick.

AFMadison
06-14-2017, 12:43 AM
Duncan took cuts because there was lots of good teams back Shaq/Kobe Lakers, Detroit, OKC, Pau/Kobe Lakers, Boston, Nash Suns, Dirk Mavs, the CHeat and many other strong contenders like Houston, then Clippers, Sacramento, etc.

Spurs were never media darlings so they got no favors from refs, no nut punching, no ankle breakers, no free tech fouls goodies as you can see with your Warriors.

No 73 win team either which was a product of the league, giving them extra clocks and possessions to sink that extra 3 pointer and win close games.

Spurs were robbed in ´12 ´13 and in ´16 where refs fucked 2 games because they could.

I feel sorry for you, any paper championship team can make your day Warrior fan.

Warriors are easily my most hated team.
Im just being neutral, definitely a die hard Spurs fan but I'm not gonna take the time to defend that because it's pointless.
Spurs have gotten some questionable calls in big playoff games, it goes both ways.
and ya gotta learn to take sarcasm.

AFMadison
06-14-2017, 12:48 AM
No one is disputing they won. Also no one is disputing Durant joined them because he got tired of competing against them. No one is questioning the lack of parity in the NBA. The Spurs are lucky that we've had a winning organization and culture for two decades. 2007 was a pretty boring series I'll admit, but this GSW team is like watching someone play cards with a stacked deck. The outcome was not in doubt for two seconds. Even when they threw a game.

Just for for good measure leaving money on the table, as Tim did, isn't why I think R.C. Durant bought his ring. I feel like athletes who get paid millions of dollars to compete who search for the absolute easiest path to getting a ring are nothing to get excited about. I'm sure even he doesn't think it's very impressive. I won't lose sleep over it and do look forward to our next season. We will never know how far Kawhi could have carried us this season. He needs some help.
:flag:
I was just talking about the legitimacy of the championship, it will not be tainted, they will just look more dominant. I also think the Spurs would have taken them to 7 games with a healthy Kawhi. I don't think they are unbeatable, I think it just looks that way because of Kawhi's injury. They would not have finished through the playoffs with 1 loss. I think that's what hurts the warriors, not the fact that Durant took less money to join a 73 win team. More competition in the NBA is needed, and they'll have that next year, and a target on their back.

AFMadison
06-14-2017, 12:51 AM

Do you also believe in a Trump/Russia collusion?

Mikeanaro
06-14-2017, 12:54 AM
Do you also believe in a Trump/Russia collusion?
No, thats the most stupid tale ever told by a snowflake.
But I just saw somewhere you would love to see Klaynus on a Spur uniform, so there is a AFMadison/GSW collusion.

AFMadison
06-14-2017, 12:56 AM
But I just saw somewhere you would love to see Klaynus on a Spur uniform, so there is a AFMadison/GSW collusion.

Well then I've gained much more respect for you.

honestly, you wouldn't want Klay Thompson? Wouldn't be what we needed I'll admit that but he would be an upgrade at the 2

AFMadison
06-14-2017, 12:57 AM
Fake news

Mikeanaro
06-14-2017, 01:02 AM
Well then I've gained much more respect for you.

honestly, you wouldn't want Klay Thompson? Wouldn't be what we needed I'll admit that but he would be an upgrade at the 2
He could be an upgrade, but at the same time he is very limited and I think our system will not give him so many open looks.
Has been pretty cold in the finals or vs Spurs, so as a Spur he wont have ref benefits anymore, maybe for a good price.
Can you believe a full building is on fire about to collapse in London and MSM says nothing about it? what are the chances that 1 city has like 3 terrorist attacks in 1 week and now a whole building.

AFMadison
06-14-2017, 01:08 AM
He could be an upgrade, but at the same time he is very limited and I think our system will not give him so many open looks.
Has been pretty cold in the finals or vs Spurs, so as a Spur he wont have ref benefits anymore, maybe for a good price.
Can you believe a full building is on fire about to collapse in London and MSM says nothing about it? what are the chances that 1 city has like 3 terrorist attacks in 1 week and now a whole building.
"It's Donald Trumps fault because his administration has created this rhetoric that has led to mass chaos and terrorism across the entire world. He's basically Hitler reincarnated." - Libtards

Mikeanaro
06-14-2017, 01:12 AM
"It's Donald Trumps fault because his administration has created this rhetoric that has led to mass chaos and terrorism across the entire world. He's basically Hitler reincarnated." - Libtards
Exactly, I use Yahoo to see news and the search engine, they are pretty quick with any kind of news but right now the 6 main news= 2 are about the Russian collusion 1 about Trump´s friend, another is about one gay singer and the other 2 are about NFL and MLB.

AFMadison
06-14-2017, 01:15 AM
Exactly, I use Yahoo to see news and the search engine, they are pretty quick with any kind of news but right now the 6 main news= 2 are about the Russian collusion 1 about Trump´s friend, another is about one gay singer and the other 2 are about NFL and MLB.
The whole collusion thing will hopefully end soon, I think the dems are digging a hole they will never get out of once it comes out that there was no collusion OFFICIALLY, it's gonna be so damn funny. Can't wait.

Mikeanaro
06-14-2017, 01:22 AM
The whole collusion thing will hopefully end soon, I think the dems are digging a hole they will never get out of once it comes out that there was no collusion OFFICIALLY, it's gonna be so damn funny. Can't wait.
Agreed, and I find pretty lame they use anything as an excuse to bash him, since the first day media has been a whore¨BEEN A WEEK AND DID NOTHING FOR US!¨
But as you said Democrats are really dying, and is well deserved.

spurraider21
06-14-2017, 02:08 AM
pretty much...

I hope this burns..

Hope the curry family reconsiders..

Go to Toronto Steph.
team player cares more about winning than accolades. timmy-esque

spurraider21
06-14-2017, 02:11 AM
also lol at the 2 previous posters 69ing each other over how awesomely conservative they are