PDA

View Full Version : SCOTUS June 2017: 21 cases

boutons_deux
06-13-2017, 07:16 AM

Thread
06-13-2017, 07:44 AM
We'll see where if Gorsuch is just another asshole squattin' on the plain.

We've already seen the Chief Justice is exactly that.

spurraider21
06-13-2017, 01:53 PM
We'll see where if Gorsuch is just another asshole squattin' on the plain.

We've already seen the Chief Justice is exactly that.
the court is better off when it's not full of hacks doing the party's bidding. you cant expect a fair hearing if the judges already know which way they're gonna go. kagan/sotomayor/thomas/alito are worthless POS's that bring nothing to the table.

scalia and ginsberg were hacks but they at least brought something to the table analytically

boutons_deux
06-13-2017, 02:01 PM
kagan/sotomayor... are worthless POS's

why? Analytics? who GAF? Votes are all that matter

Thread
06-13-2017, 02:10 PM
the court is better off when it's not full of hacks doing the party's bidding. you cant expect a fair hearing if the judges already know which way they're gonna go. kagan/sotomayor/thomas/alito are worthless POS's that bring nothing to the table.

scalia and ginsberg were hacks but they at least brought something to the table analytically

Horseshit. Your people never deviate...EVER. Ours? Please. Thomas...that's it & that's all.

If I were Trump, I'd of asked:::"if Roe comes up can I count on you, Neal, to strike it down?"

If Neal a taken umbrage? No problem. "Get up, get out, thanks for coming. Next, Kellyanne,,,and you have a cute Conway by-the-way."

spurraider21
06-13-2017, 02:15 PM
why? Analytics? who GAF? Votes are all that matter
because they're just sheep. offer nothing original, bring no great insight to their decisions. you could replace them with subscriber of Salon and you would end up at the same place with an equivalent quality of work

Horseshit. Your people never deviate...EVER. Ours? Please. Thomas...that's it & that's all.

If I were Trump, I'd of asked:::"if Roe comes up can I count on you, Neal, to strike it down?"

If Neal a taken umbrage? No problem. "Get up, get out, thanks for coming. Next, Kellyanne,,,and you have a cute Conway by-the-way."
breyer tilts from time to time, especially when it comes to law enforcement/4th amendment issues

i specifically said kagan/sotomayor are worthless too. i dont mind having stalwarts on the bench, but only if they're going to give a contribution besides their vote. i see ginsberg in that category (though she needs to quit speaking out publicly), and i saw scalia that way too