PDA

View Full Version : Spurstalk beta male gets slapped up in front of his girl and dog

Trill Clinton
06-13-2017, 07:40 AM
lZwwcdfLUN0

HarlemHeat37
06-13-2017, 09:16 AM
:lol his girl was annnnnooooyyying, tbh..and smh at that dog, reflection of its owner..

Serious, though, it's America, stay strapped..

Mitch
06-13-2017, 09:45 AM
Road ragers are pretty pathetic, but you gotta stand up for yourself c'mon.

DarrinS
06-13-2017, 11:17 AM
Enraged leprechaun:lol

BD24
06-13-2017, 12:14 PM
:lol his girl was annnnnooooyyying, tbh..and smh at that dog, reflection of its owner..

Serious, though, it's America, stay strapped..
Haha I thought the same damn thing about the dog. If my window was down and some dude was being aggressive like that around my family my rottie would be out that window tearing his ass up real quick

DPG21920
06-13-2017, 03:37 PM
While there is a lot of pressure to be macho and the guy didn't likely do it out of maturity it takes a lot to stay composed and not let ego get in the way.

Major props to the guy for keeping his cool, not feeling the need to be macho and not having the situation escalate. Hopefully the other guy goes to jail for assault or gets some help as it's not normal to have anger issues like that.

SpursforSix
06-13-2017, 04:04 PM
While there is a lot of pressure to be macho and the guy didn't likely do it out of maturity it takes a lot to stay composed and not let ego get in the way.

Major props to the guy for keeping his cool, not feeling the need to be macho and not having the situation escalate. Hopefully the other guy goes to jail for assault or gets some help as it's not normal to have anger issues like that.

You've got to weigh a lot of shit in a short amount of time. He obviously isn't going to kick the guys ass so if he engages him, is the guy crazy enough to kill him? Or does he have a weapon? A lot more goes into it if the kid has children. Sure it would have been great if he hopped out of the car and went after the guy but he obviously understood that he'd come out on the wrong end of that. Best case is that he gets his ass totally beat. Worst case is that he ends up dead.

Xevious
06-15-2017, 12:49 AM
I give the dude props for stepping out of his car and not backing down, but ultimately avoiding a fight. He would've ended up in the hospital against that dude. But the girlfriend was annoying as fuck and wasn't helping the situation at all.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-16-2017, 08:53 AM
I fuckin' hate dogs, tbh...

SnakeBoy
06-16-2017, 05:41 PM
Well since the vid has been removed I'll just post the best road rage vid ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb-HZooSVik