PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Products to sell Lakers - Warriors slurpers

Fabbs
06-13-2017, 09:04 AM
What profitable ventures and products would you present to Laker - Warrior slurper?

Venti Quattro
06-13-2017, 09:17 AM
lol faggs

Fabbs
06-13-2017, 09:25 AM
Dear Fabbs Warehouse,

We are willing to pay any price for a pair of Kevin Durants undies.

Sincerely,

HH
Venti Quattro

Fabbs
06-14-2017, 12:08 PM
cthelebrashun clothes for Laker - Warrior Phan.
https://i1.wp.com/studybreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/romphim.jpg?resize=780%2C360&ssl=1

Silver&Black
06-14-2017, 12:29 PM
lol faggs

We do not condone the actions of Faggs, and we are trying to distance ourselves from him as much as possible. This is weak troll attempt #20453 from him and enough is enough. We apologize for his behavior and will take the appropriate actions to have him pinked ASAP. If any other NBA team would like to claim him we would gladly hand him over to you free of charge.

--Spurs Fans

Fabbs
06-14-2017, 12:33 PM
We do not condone the actions
Are you the black guy in the Rompers photo?

Silver&Black
06-14-2017, 12:34 PM
Are you the black guy in the Rompers photo?

We do not condone the actions of Faggs, and we are trying to distance ourselves from him as much as possible. This is weak troll attempt #20453 from him and enough is enough. We apologize for his behavior and will take the appropriate actions to have him pinked ASAP. If any other NBA team would like to claim him we would gladly hand him over to you free of charge.

--Spurs Fans

Fabbs
06-20-2017, 09:06 PM
We do not condone the actions
I've seen some weak phaggoty stuff from your types on this site, but wow crapping on a derailed Spurs Legit Championship....
Your wanting to Social Justice Warrior for Laker-Warrior posters whothse feelingths may be hurt by my not fully cthelebrating as you are over their 2017 *Zazaship.

I know Chumpdumper took himself out of posting and eventually died at Pulse, but it looks like his spirit at least lives on in part thru you.

Here is a product fitting for you Laker-Warrior-Spurfag sympathizers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsWYTngoiW4