PDA

View Full Version : If you could get rid of Trump today

DarrinS
06-13-2017, 11:03 AM
but the stock market had to crash, would you?

Thread
06-13-2017, 11:05 AM
[They'd] give up everything they own. Just like I'd a given up everything I own to get rid of Obama then/Hillary now.

clambake
06-13-2017, 11:12 AM
i just want to watch him squirm.....for now.

clambake
06-13-2017, 11:16 AM
then, i have visions of five points.

boutons_deux
06-13-2017, 11:16 AM
Flushing Trash, then Christian extremist Pres Pence?

The stock market would go up, not down.

For the bottom 4 quintiles, for the environment, for USA's int'l standing, they are being fucked by kleptocratic oligarchy's Repug whores, not by Trash.

In fact, the Trash distraction is very probably slowing down the sociopathic Repug platform.

All of Trash/Bannon "de (con) struction" dept heads, staffs and their destructive regs and rules would remain.

Thread
06-13-2017, 11:19 AM
i just want to watch him squirm.....for now.

That's his permanent state---as a tycoon. He is in his element. It is [they] that are fish out of water, 40+ years out of practice. It is [they] that are squirmin' around "libraries" + Internet for [Watergate materiel].

Let them crawl out like the rats, like the vermin they are.

For what is a man, what has he got
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels

This man. This President. This man, he will never kneel.

clambake
06-13-2017, 11:21 AM
I've seen him kneel already, dale.

Thread
06-13-2017, 11:23 AM
I've seen him kneel already, dale.

Cite it.

clambake
06-13-2017, 11:27 AM
he begged and crawled courtesy of El Chapoooooooo.

baseline bum
06-13-2017, 11:33 AM
Why would it crash? Would all the banks be giving a loan to Trump on the way out or something?

Thread
06-13-2017, 11:35 AM
For what is a man, what has he got
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels

This man. This President. This man, he will never kneel.

clambake
06-13-2017, 11:58 AM
except to el chapo.

Adam Lambert
06-13-2017, 12:03 PM
fuck yeah, id sell and buy back at the bottom

with a non retard running things, shouldnt be too long before it climbs back up. win-win

Thread
06-13-2017, 12:11 PM

with a non retard running things, shouldnt be too long before it climbs back up. win-win

Yeah, yeah, yeah,,,get back to runnin' things like the exact last 250 years.

DarrinS
06-13-2017, 01:07 PM
Why would it crash? Would all the banks be giving a loan to Trump on the way out or something?

Meh, just a hypothetical

Adam Lambert
06-13-2017, 01:22 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah,,,get back to runnin' things like the exact last 250 years.

the 250 years that made us the richest and most powerful nation in the world? fuck yeah, lets get back to that. why do you hate america?

Thread
06-13-2017, 01:26 PM
the 250 years that made us the richest and most powerful nation in the world? fuck yeah, lets get back to that. why do you hate america?

Because Obama put his ass scratchers on it.

Blake
06-14-2017, 11:41 AM

No, I shouldn't have to pay money to get rid of him.

He should get the boot for free

RandomGuy
06-14-2017, 12:04 PM

Hard to say.

How much damage can a really horrible presidency do?

Worst case scenario would be a horrible, unnecessary war, a cost far heavier than a stock market crash.

Balancing his ignorance and hubris against the cost of trillions of dollars of savings wiped out...

I would say no, but only because I have confidence in the grown-ups in government reining in the Toddler-in-Chief's worst impulses.

Thread
06-14-2017, 12:24 PM
Hard to say.

How much damage can a really horrible presidency do?

The last one brought us to the brink of knowing that answer.

RandomGuy
06-14-2017, 02:23 PM
The last one brought us to the brink of knowing that answer.

:rollin

The only thing about Trump is that he will be contrasted with Obama, and that makes is very plain the Democrats are the mature adults in the room when it comes to running governments.

spurraider21
06-14-2017, 02:42 PM
The last one brought us to the brink of knowing that answer.And the one prior when beyond the brink.

tee hee

boutons_deux
06-14-2017, 02:45 PM
the grown-ups in government reining in the Toddler-in-Chief's worst impulses.

CFPB, Dodd-Frank, essentially all financial regs are being destroyed by Repug "adults", not Trash.

The several $Bs that CFPB saved Americans will now be lost again as predatory, corrupt, thieving BigFinance runs rampant.

The Repug "adults" are also easing the Fed regulations on federally guaranteed loans, allowing predatory lenders to fuck over borrowers.

In policy, programs, rules, regs, Trash is an effete, distracting sideshow while the Repugs fuck up everything to please BigDonor.

Replacing Trash with Pence? wouldn't change anything.

DMC
06-14-2017, 03:21 PM

He said stock market, not super market.

DMC
06-14-2017, 03:23 PM
:rollin

The only thing about Trump is that he will be contrasted with Obama, and that makes is very plain the Democrats are the mature adults in the room when it comes to running governments.

What it makes plain is that the democrats got so enamored with Obama they forgot to have a candidate, and they fucked Bernie to push Hillary to the front of the room, where she promptly received all the questions for the debates ahead of time and still lost the fucking election after Trump, a reality show buffoon, said "grab her by the pussy" basically to the world.

If that's not incompetence I am not sure what qualifies.

spurraider21
06-14-2017, 03:32 PM
What it makes plain is that the democrats got so enamored with Obama they forgot to have a candidate, and they fucked Bernie to push Hillary to the front of the room, where she promptly received all the questions for the debates ahead of time and still lost the fucking election after Trump, a reality show buffoon, said "grab her by the pussy" basically to the world.

If that's not incompetence I am not sure what qualifies.Her campaign efforts were incompetent (and she was a very flawed candidate herself, likely would have made her fair share of errors in office). That's not mutually exclusive with Trump being an incompetent President.

hater
06-14-2017, 03:35 PM
Presidente Donaldo no Hillarita

DMC
06-14-2017, 04:13 PM

If that's not incompetence I am not sure what qualifies.

Her campaign efforts were incompetent (and she was a very flawed candidate herself, likely would have made her fair share of errors in office). That's not mutually exclusive with Trump being an incompetent President.

The post I responded to was about the democratic party, the same party that threw their eggs into Hillary's basket.

It's not mutually exclusive. No one said it was.

spurraider21
06-14-2017, 04:17 PM
The post I responded to was about the democratic party, the same party that threw their eggs into Hillary's basket.

my bad

baseline bum
06-14-2017, 04:22 PM

They had their eggs in her basket in 08 too, thankfully Obama proved way too popular for them to push her through. Blech at another Clinton presidency where she'd have house control and a supermajority in the senate.

DMC
06-14-2017, 04:25 PM
my bad

:toast

boutons_deux
06-15-2017, 05:48 AM
Her campaign efforts were incompetent (and she was a very flawed candidate herself, likely would have made her fair share of errors in office). That's not mutually exclusive with Trump being an incompetent President.

To repeat, Hillary was beaten by Pootin/Assange and Comey, not by 3M-popular-Vote-Lost Trash.