PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Why do Laker fans hate LeBron?

DarrinS
06-13-2017, 11:09 AM
Still a relevant question

Thread
06-13-2017, 11:34 AM
Because at total loss he never suffered. I want his black ass dragged thru the streets completely naked and then tied to the Soldiers & Sailors Monument on Public Square & beaten to a pulp.

Love always,

- Dale

Thebesteva
06-13-2017, 12:54 PM
Hate his fans more than him. It's not because of the Lebron greater than Kobe thing for me but rather how he fucked the game up by making it softer and how the officials always favor him.

take a casual fan who has never seen the game and this has happened to me many times where they ask me why does Lebron get a foul called for him every time? Take an experienced fan and they'll say the same thing too. Only his blind fan saw don't see how he fucked the game up.

also lol in 2010 his fan base was saying how super teams are so great and we're all haters and now they're crying over the super team philosophy. Dumb fucks

Thread
06-13-2017, 01:01 PM
but rather how he fucked the game up by making it softer

Food for thought.

Clipper Nation
06-13-2017, 01:41 PM
Lebron greater than Kobe
/thread

The Gemini Method
06-13-2017, 01:43 PM
Because of dudes like him^. They semen-shield him as if he above any blame for his team's coming up short. I don't hate him. He's a legend. It's the Bronsexuals that I don't care for.

benefactor
06-13-2017, 02:10 PM
/thread
Yep...LeBron will always be thought of as better(rightly so) and the Kobestan cult(90% of Lakers fans) are consumed with asshurt.

Thread
06-13-2017, 02:20 PM
Yep...LeBron will always be thought of as better(rightly so) and the Kobestan cult(90% of Lakers fans) are consumed with asshurt.

Kobe: 5

James: 3

Thread
06-13-2017, 02:21 PM
They semen-shield him as if he above any blame for his team's coming up short.

Yep.

DAF86
06-13-2017, 02:24 PM
Lakerfans in this thread pretending like it isn't because of the whole Lebron vs Kobe thing. :lol

Thread
06-13-2017, 02:33 PM
Lakerfans in this thread pretending like it isn't because of the whole Lebron vs Kobe thing. :lol

Not me. I'm satisfied where it's at:::

ambchang
06-13-2017, 02:51 PM
Hate his fans more than him. It's not because of the Lebron greater than Kobe thing for me but rather how he fucked the game up by making it softer and how the officials always favor him.

take a casual fan who has never seen the game and this has happened to me many times where they ask me why does Lebron get a foul called for him every time? Take an experienced fan and they'll say the same thing too. Only his blind fan saw don't see how he fucked the game up.

also lol in 2010 his fan base was saying how super teams are so great and we're all haters and now they're crying over the super team philosophy. Dumb fucks

Did he ever have his elbow fouled by someone else's nose in the closing seconds of a tight elimination game?

The Gemini Method
06-13-2017, 03:00 PM
Lakerfans in this thread pretending like it isn't because of the whole Lebron vs Kobe thing. :lol CavSpurs fans all of a sudden are replacing Miss Cleo as mind readers.

whitemamba
06-13-2017, 03:03 PM
He ruined the NBA. Competition is dead. Lebrons soft smh, dudes a straight baller , but soft , whines like a bitch, and his ass whooping in the finals is a product of his own. :lol 3/8 really should be 2/8 but Ray bailed him out during 6 ,If y'all remember that :lol

unleashbaynes
06-13-2017, 03:07 PM
It's definitely because he destroys the "but but ringz!" argument and nobody but Laker homers would take Kobe in that argument.

resistanze
06-13-2017, 03:31 PM
He ruined the NBA. Competition is dead. Lebrons soft smh, dudes a straight baller , but soft , whines like a bitch, and his ass whooping in the finals is a product of his own. :lol 3/8 really should be 2/8 but Ray bailed him out during 6 ,If y'all remember that :lol

Bruh, Payton and Malone, then Howard and Nash :lol

Thread
06-13-2017, 03:48 PM
It's definitely because he destroys the "but but ringz!" argument and nobody but Laker homers would take Kobe in that argument.

No, no, leash, we started with ringz and by God & sonny Jesus we're gonna go on to the end with ringz.

& that's just the way it's gonna be.

ambchang
06-13-2017, 03:58 PM
No, no, leash, we started with ringz and by God & sonny Jesus we're gonna go on to the end with ringz.

& that's just the way it's gonna be.

Until it's 5:5, then its second 5th and all that nonsense.

Venti Quattro
06-13-2017, 04:16 PM
I don't

Thebesteva
06-13-2017, 04:21 PM

His fans are another level of bitch made...somehow they are trying to spin this loss into a good thing like it doesn't hurt Lebron at all because the warriors were a super team and he was playing with scrubs. Just for the record, his 2007 loss doesn't count because he was too young, his losses in Miami don't count because he needed more help, his loss yesterday doesn't count because he played against an unfair team and had no help.

Be honest... you ever seen a Lebron fan admit he's kind of not the GOAT? They jus. Slurp on that dick like Flipper boy does

InRareForm
06-13-2017, 04:33 PM
what are some arrogant things that kobe has said? most of the lebron haters hate him bc of the arrogance and him being better than kobe

whitemamba
06-13-2017, 04:46 PM
Bruh, Payton and Malone, then Howard and Nash :lolResist my nigga I respect your posts I really do, the lakers FO signed GP and Malone, who were 2 tired old shitbags chasing a ring at the end of the respective careers , and same with that faggot Nash , who was so hurt he couldn't play basketball , but was able to try out for a pro euro soccer team. Dwight we will concede sort of, but it wasn't Kobe calling thrmup and sayin come here bruh thin is the only way we can win. Kobe pau and co knocked off a 4 all star steam without begging for anyone's help.its not the same. Not even close to what KD and lebron did.
His fans are another level of bitch made...somehow they are trying to spin this loss into a good thing like it doesn't hurt Lebron at all because the warriors were a super team and he was playing with scrubs. Just for the record, his 2007 loss doesn't count because he was too young, his losses in Miami don't count because he needed more help, his loss yesterday doesn't count because he played against an unfair team and had no help. Be honest... you ever seen a Lebron fan admit he's kind of not the GOAT? They jus. Slurp on that dick like Flipper boy doesLebron is an incredible athlete , no doubt. What a beast , but he has a soft frail mentality when it comes to closing games out tbh, u have to respect the body of work but 2nd place just means your the first loser. If he didn't create his super cavs team who knows if Durant would of left :lolKC

RsxPiimp
06-13-2017, 04:48 PM
quite the opposite n my case. loved LeBron after he came back to Cleveland. his finals performance for the last 3 years has provided me a genuine perspective of his true worth. his championship runs for the last 2 year were so epic, i just can't imagine any other player dragging that cavs team to a championship.

Chris
06-13-2017, 05:02 PM
https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19106071_10154987446856773_8026253469652193071_n.j pg?oh=f120aeb81cba045c985646a08445438c&oe=59E63398

resistanze
06-13-2017, 05:14 PM
Resist my nigga I respect your posts I really do, the lakers FO signed GP and Malone, who were 2 tired old shitbags chasing a ring at the end of the respective careers , and same with that faggot Nash , who was so hurt he couldn't play basketball , but was able to try out for a pro euro soccer team. Dwight we will concede sort of, but it wasn't Kobe calling thrmup and sayin come here bruh thin is the only way we can win. Kobe pau and co knocked off a 4 all star steam without begging for anyone's help.its not the same. Not even close to what KD and lebron did.

But you're looking at the end result tbh. Lakers came into 2004 season as 5/2 faavorties, by far first in the NBA. At -550 were the heaviest favorites for the NBA Finals in the last 20 years, at least. In that case, the Heat in their first year wasn't a Superteam since they lost to Dallas.

An Oral History of the 2003-04 Los Angeles Lakers, the 1st Super Team (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2468658-an-oral-history-of-the-2003-2004-los-angeles-lakers-the-first-super-team): Shaq was doing the EXACT same thing by his own admission, courting Payton and Pedo :lol

I don't even care what KD did (it was much worse than what LeBron did), I just hate KD in general because he's a whiny bitch and has always gotten a pass by the media (and continues to lie about his decision). It's amazing the amount of criticism LeBron has received and what KD has avoided throughout heir respective careers.

LeBron joins Miami: Fuck LeBron, he ruined the NBA!
KD joins GSW: Fuck LeBron, he ruined the NBA!

Remarkable :lol

SpurOutofTownFan
06-13-2017, 05:58 PM
Still a relevant question

Whatever lakerfan say it's truly because they don't want Lebron to get more rings than Kobe. Everything else is a result/consequence of that first, primordial thought...

whitemamba
06-13-2017, 06:07 PM
But you're looking at the end result tbh. Lakers came into 2004 season as 5/2 faavorties, by far first in the NBA. At -550 were the heaviest favorites for the NBA Finals in the last 20 years, at least. In that case, the Heat in their first year wasn't a Superteam since they lost to Dallas.

An Oral History of the 2003-04 Los Angeles Lakers, the 1st Super Team (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2468658-an-oral-history-of-the-2003-2004-los-angeles-lakers-the-first-super-team): Shaq was doing the EXACT same thing by his own admission, courting Payton and Pedo :lol

I don't even care what KD did (it was much worse than what LeBron did), I just hate KD in general because he's a whiny bitch and has always gotten a pass by the media (and continues to lie about his decision). It's amazing the amount of criticism LeBron has received and what KD has avoided throughout heir respective careers.

LeBron joins Miami: Fuck LeBron, he ruined the NBA!
KD joins GSW: Fuck LeBron, he ruined the NBA!

Remarkable :lol

Does KD join the warriors if bron isn't calling Wade and bosh? GP and Pedo were old and washed up at that time it's not he same imho. Durant will never be looked at the same bc of his move , but that's today's nba.

Clipper Nation
06-13-2017, 06:15 PM
Durbeta still would have joined the Warriors even if LeBron, Wade and Bosh never picked up a basketball in their lives. He's a mentally-weak pussy who wanted the easiest road. And that fact's not going to change no matter how hard he, Lakerfan and his sycophants in the media try to deflect it onto other players.

DarrinS
06-13-2017, 06:26 PM
And there's the decision to play SF when you're 6'11", but list yourself 2 inches shorter. :lol

Thread
06-13-2017, 08:00 PM
Whatever lakerfan say it's truly because they don't want Lebron to get more rings than Kobe

PERIOD

spurraider21
06-13-2017, 08:02 PM
and that finals record thing shows exactly why the win% thing is so retarded. wade is more accomplished than lebron? :lmao

DMC
06-13-2017, 09:10 PM
https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19106071_10154987446856773_8026253469652193071_n.j pg?oh=f120aeb81cba045c985646a08445438c&oe=59E63398

Percentages mean nothing. 3 rings is 3 rings. If it takes 8 trips to get 3 rings, so be it. Bet he's right back there next year, that will be 8 in a row. I realize the NBA is an all or nothing league, but winning the ECF 7 consecutive times is quite a feat, and to do it on two different teams in the process, that's unheard of. There are grown people who don't recall a Finals where Lebron wasn't in it.

Donkeybong
06-13-2017, 09:42 PM
Im with RSX. Lebron gained my respect after he went back to cleveland and got his home town a ring. I think it's lame to blindly hate a great player to the point where you can't appreciate his unique talent and his accomplishments. I remember the Kobe haters so enraged that they didn't just sit back and appreciate his greatness while he was playing. Lebron deserves the same kind of appreciation because he's a once in a generation player.

Arcadian
06-13-2017, 09:55 PM
Penis envy/insecurity.

IronMexican
06-13-2017, 09:59 PM
quite the opposite n my case. loved LeBron after he came back to Cleveland. his finals performance for the last 3 years has provided me a genuine perspective of his true worth. his championship runs for the last 2 year were so epic, i just can't imagine any other player dragging that cavs team to a championship.

:tu

Hated him in Miami

FkLA
06-13-2017, 11:26 PM
:lol How the fuck is it "semen shielding" when LeBron is clearly the best player on the floor in '14, '15', 17' but still loses? What does Lakerfan expect him to do, put up 50/20/20?

The one real blemish on his resume is '11 when he straight up choked and I don't think anyone excuses that.

Thread
06-14-2017, 12:58 AM
and that finals record thing shows exactly why the win% thing is so retarded. wade is more accomplished than lebron? :lmao

The tried & true legend of >>>Symbolism over substance<<<

One doesn't want to gaze upon Wade. It does not satisfy. It leaves one frustrated and wanting. GD it.
We're taught, we're conditioned, we're herded to James.

Thread
06-14-2017, 01:01 AM
:lol How the fuck is it "semen shielding" when LeBron is clearly the best player on the floor in '14, '15', 17' but still loses? What does Lakerfan expect him to do, put up 50/20/20?

No, not at all. Just win the last game in June.

Otherwise? He's total shit.

This is my payoff. My meal of vengeance. It's never enough though. I'll need to feed the rest of my days.

Thread
06-14-2017, 01:07 AM
Percentages mean nothing. 3 rings is 3 rings. If it takes 8 trips to get 3 rings, so be it. Bet he's right back there next year, that will be 8 in a row. I realize the NBA is an all or nothing league, but winning the ECF 7 consecutive times is quite a feat, and to do it on two different teams in the process, that's unheard of. There are grown people who don't recall a Finals where Lebron wasn't in it.

I'll boil it down for ya, D:::

the tired old shit bag James: 3

Yep, he's got that shit bag tinge about him now. Durant hanging him out to dry on James disaster close out and the sound of silence since indicative.

He thought, [they] thought Durant would be denied, would step out the side door. Durant was like McVeigh sittin' in that basement gettin' madder & madder.

dfens
06-14-2017, 01:28 AM
Why do L̶a̶k̶e̶r̶ Kobe fans hate LeBron?

R: because he is much better basketball player than Kobe. But try explaining that to the 1v1 obsessed no team autistic chuckers at the park tbh who post online 24/7.

Ghazi
06-14-2017, 04:54 AM
Lebron is closer to Jordan than Kobe is to Lebron. Kobe is more like Dirk/KG level of player

Thread
06-14-2017, 05:35 AM
Lebron is closer to Jordan than Kobe is to Lebron. Kobe is more like Dirk/KG level of player

KG: 1

Dirk: 1

LkrFan
06-14-2017, 06:10 AM
I don't hate the 5x Finals loser tbh :lol

LkrFan
06-14-2017, 06:13 AM

:lmao

Clipper Nation
06-14-2017, 06:21 AM
Yikes, no need to insult Dirk and KG by comparing them to that scrub.

06-14-2017, 06:28 AM
tbh

LkrFan
06-14-2017, 09:56 AM

:lol

LkrFan
06-14-2017, 09:57 AM
LeHype is much better than Kobe is at losing Finals tbh. He is the Kang at that shiiiiiiit! :lol

ambchang
06-14-2017, 10:54 AM
Why do L̶a̶k̶e̶r̶ Kobe fans hate LeBron?

R: because he is much better basketball player than Kobe. But try explaining that to the 1v1 obsessed no team autistic chuckers at the park tbh who post online 24/7.

:worthy:

ambchang
06-14-2017, 11:00 AM
Kobe fans really showed their colours with Lebron losing his fifth finals. They will grasp at anything to make Kobe looks better than he really is.

First, it was throwing Shaq under the bus. Nevermind Shaq was the one responsible for the 3 rings and the one who won the three FMVP one MVP during that stretch.
Then, it was Lamar and Butler, acting as if neither of them either exists on those horrible Kobe led team. :cry it was Kwame and Smush
After that, it was MVPau, who actually led the Lakers in most advanced stats during that repeat championship :worthy: MVPau
Then it was the owners and Mitch for not putting a good enough team together.
The latest is West, who is the freaking logo of the NBA. But who cares? Because if we grasp this losing in the Finals argument took hold, Kobestans can actually convince their own little feeble minds that Kobe > Lebron because of the losing in the finals argument. Never mind West was 1-8 in the finals.

Just pitiful.

06-14-2017, 11:15 AM
amb

Clipper Nation
06-14-2017, 11:22 AM
Kobe fans really showed their colours with Lebron losing his fifth finals. They will grasp at anything to make Kobe looks better than he really is.

First, it was throwing Shaq under the bus. Nevermind Shaq was the one responsible for the 3 rings and the one who won the three FMVP one MVP during that stretch.
Then, it was Lamar and Butler, acting as if neither of them either exists on those horrible Kobe led team. :cry it was Kwame and Smush
After that, it was MVPau, who actually led the Lakers in most advanced stats during that repeat championship :worthy: MVPau
Then it was the owners and Mitch for not putting a good enough team together.
The latest is West, who is the freaking logo of the NBA. But who cares? Because if we grasp this losing in the Finals argument took hold, Kobestans can actually convince their own little feeble minds that Kobe > Lebron because of the losing in the finals argument. Never mind West was 1-8 in the finals.

Just pitiful.
Amb nailing Kobestan to the tree of woe.

Killakobe81
06-14-2017, 01:48 PM
I dont, he is my GoAt SF
he is also in my top 5 and Kobe is not.