PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: CROFLMAO Povertyball

Clipper Nation
06-14-2017, 08:22 PM

:lmao A professional povertyball team just let a beer-league team score on them... ya gotta believe me.

spurraider21
06-14-2017, 08:32 PM

:lmao A professional povertyball team just let a beer-league team score on them... ya gotta believe me.
remember when the dream team lost to college guys :lol

DAF86
06-14-2017, 09:12 PM
What "professional" team would that be, tbh?

apalisoc_9
06-14-2017, 09:14 PM
Those fans being more active than your average ball player.

Mitch
06-14-2017, 09:21 PM
Tbh, what's a "professional" team for kick ball? Every city in every 3rd world country (like argentina) has a dozen teams since all you need is a ball and a handful of pocket change to start up.

DMC
06-14-2017, 10:46 PM
Tbh, what's a "professional" team for kick ball? Every city in every 3rd world country (like argentina) has a dozen teams since all you need is a ball and a handful of pocket change to start up.

You can tell the professionals, they get off work from their day jobs at 3pm instead of 6pm.

FlAVaK
06-15-2017, 12:32 PM
What "professional" team would that be, tbh?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/soccer-insider/wp/2017/06/13/in-pro-am-u-s-open-cup-match-d-c-united-prevails-over-christo-fc-4-1/

midnightpulp
06-16-2017, 04:10 AM
:lol

This shows the relatively low skill and athleticism ceiling TicTacTrot has. A beer league baseball team wouldn't get a single hit even off of an AA squad, which is about the equivalent of MLS compared to the top leagues (EPL, La Liga, etc).

“These guys train every day,” said Christos co-coach Bryan Bugarin, whose team rarely practices. “

:lmao

apalisoc_9
06-16-2017, 04:14 AM
:lol

This shows the relatively low skill and athleticism ceiling TicTacTrot has. A beer league baseball team wouldn't get a single hit even off of an AA squad, which is about the equivalent of MLS compared to the top leagues (EPL, La Liga, etc).

:lmao

Dude stop making shit up. Even a fat twelve year old boy can stand in the middle field for the whole inning, go to the bench and crunch on some sesasme seeds while he scratches his itchy balls.

midnightpulp
06-16-2017, 04:19 AM
Dude stop making shit up. Even a fat twelve year old boy can stand in the middle field for the whole inning, go to the bench and crunch on some sesasme seeds while he scratches his itchy balls.

Then what happens when a 120 mph line drive comes at him or when he has to bat?

Here's an average Joe struggling to simply catch an accurately thrown 100 mph fastball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-4xZkja634

This is why recreational "baseball" is always slow pitch softball. Meanwhile, recreational soccer is played by the same rules as the real game.

apalisoc_9
06-16-2017, 04:23 AM
Sure man...I mean I'm sure we also had to Deal with rare circumstances once or twice in our life just as much as baseball players have to deal with physical exertion in an average baseball game.

midnightpulp
06-16-2017, 04:27 AM

Furthermore, it was a tie game until the 81st minute. :lol

This would NEVER happen in baseball, football, hockey, or basketball. Or even golf or tennis. I don't care if it was an MLS squad. MLS is probably equivalent to AA (baseball) and NCAA (basketball and football). A bunch of Joes who play in the respective "beer leagues" in those sports would get slaughtered by an AA team, Alabama, or North Carolina.

No way in hell would the YMCA local be tied in the 3rd quarter with North Carolina :lol

midnightpulp
06-16-2017, 04:29 AM
Sure man...I mean I'm sure we also had to Deal with rare circumstances once or twice in our life just as much as baseball players have to deal with physical exertion in an average baseball game.

I've already shown that MLB players reach faster speeds than soccer players.

So if baseball players aren't "exerting" themselves, then soccer players must be sleeping :lol

apalisoc_9
06-16-2017, 04:32 AM
I've already shown that MLB players reach faster speeds than soccer players.

So if baseball players aren't "exerting" themselves, then soccer players must be sleeping :lol

Speaking of sleeping, How does a non batting player survive the extrenous butt clenching and Gum chewing activities he goes through as the game transitions to offense. Must be tough

Heard butt clenching causes long term constipation...Baseball players are tough.

midnightpulp
06-16-2017, 04:56 AM
Speaking of sleeping, How does a non batting player survive the extrenous butt clenching and Gum chewing activities he goes through as the game transitions to offense. Must be tough

Heard butt clenching causes long term constipation...Baseball players are tough.

Trolling aside, MMGAY is probably the biggest sport with the lowest skill ceiling. Professional wrestlers can become world champions in that. Yeah, Brock was a good college wrestler, but the dude was away from it for like 10 years and became a dominant force in MMA like after a month of training :lol

Going to be nice to see McGregor humbled.

dfens
06-16-2017, 08:21 AM
:lol peasants talking about their cute little us-centric snooze games while 2 billion people watch real european football
:lol 4 hour games with 15 minutes of play, rest is commercials non stop about burgers and pills
:lol 330 million people and not a single shot at the world cup, that's china/india levels of incompetence
:lol cue in the "we don't play excuse" while football is the 2nd most popular sport in the us :lmao
:lol incoherent excuses from incoherent losers
:lol our baseball/murican football are better because we got bigger faster stronger :monkey:monkey:monkey .. athletes.
:lol said athletes literally suffer from brain damage
:lol thinking mexican football is the gold standard
:lol teamwork and intelligence are overrated traits in merica
:lol calling a basteradized rugby football because one touch in 100 is with the foot :lmao:lmao

trump voters tbh. :lmao

Venti Quattro
06-16-2017, 09:06 AM
:lol baseball

06-16-2017, 11:24 AM
:lol peasants talking about their cute little us-centric snooze games while 2 billion people watch real european football
:lol 4 hour games with 15 minutes of play, rest is commercials non stop about burgers and pills
:lol 330 million people and not a single shot at the world cup, that's china/india levels of incompetence
:lol cue in the "we don't play excuse" while football is the 2nd most popular sport in the us :lmao
:lol incoherent excuses from incoherent losers
:lol our baseball/murican football are better because we got bigger faster stronger :monkey:monkey:monkey .. athletes.
:lol said athletes literally suffer from brain damage
:lol thinking mexican football is the gold standard
:lol teamwork and intelligence are overrated traits in merica
:lol calling a basteradized rugby football because one touch in 100 is with the foot :lmao:lmao

trump voters tbh. :lmao
:wow

06-16-2017, 11:24 AM
:lol baseball