PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Draymond Trolls Cavs; Lebron Responds

BatManu20
06-15-2017, 02:26 PM
Shots fired. :lol

Draymond wore a shirt at their victory parade today mocking the Cavs (they play in Quicken Loans Arena). Lebron fired back :lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCYpP9yUQAEXCQF?format=jpg&name=large

BatManu20
06-15-2017, 02:27 PM
Lebron still holding that Finals L though.

Chris
06-15-2017, 02:37 PM
LeSalt

Silver&Black
06-15-2017, 02:46 PM
Now Kool will come in here and make 10 posts about Lebron's dick size and how it isn't as big as Kirbys.

Nice job OP. smh....

BatManu20
06-15-2017, 02:54 PM
Draymond just responded via IG. (Lebron posted a video of himself working out this morning and he's rocking a bald head)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCYvRTiVoAAJ2aG?format=jpg&name=large

spurraider21
06-15-2017, 03:00 PM
Draymond Green needs to get benched or traded.

He doesn't fit.

hater
06-15-2017, 03:42 PM
Was that Lebron responding?

:lmao that shit stung

Good on donkey

Mitch
06-15-2017, 03:56 PM
Green looks like he stocked up on Whataburger while sweeping retard n crew

The Gemini Method
06-15-2017, 04:09 PM
Some troll fun in an otherwise milquetoast sports league. Good for Dray and good for LeBron with the Ultimate Warrior t-shirt last year.

FkLA
06-15-2017, 04:13 PM
Draymond just responded via IG. (Lebron posted a video of himself working out this morning and he's rocking a bald head)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCYvRTiVoAAJ2aG?format=jpg&name=large

Doesn't even look bad bald surprisingly. Just needs to let the sun darken it up a bit.

BatManu20
06-15-2017, 04:16 PM
Doesn't even look bad bald surprisingly. Just needs to let the sun darken it up a bit.

Agreed. Should just stay bald. The hair in the front from his transplant is starting to fade anyways.

BatManu20
06-15-2017, 04:30 PM
Draymond's still talkin.

benefactor
06-15-2017, 04:30 PM
Eh...let the mouth breather have his 15 minutes of fame. No one will remember him 20 years from now.

LaMarcus Bryant
06-15-2017, 04:41 PM
Lebron should prob hire thugs to rape him fwiw

Clipper Nation
06-15-2017, 04:49 PM
:lol What does Kerr even do? A real head coach would be telling this faggot to spend more time learning an offensive game and less time coming up with "sick" "zingers" towards players who are a million times better than him.

sexinthatsx
06-15-2017, 04:54 PM
I know I'm comparing apples to coconuts here, but...

LBJ gets swept by the Spurs -
Tim: "This league is going to be yours soon, but thanks for letting me have this one"

LBJ loses 4-1 to Warriors -
Donkey: Quickie t-shirt, talking about super teams

I honestly think Draymond was the one who wanted to win out of anybody else. Lets not forget he was the one begging for KD to come right after they lost blowing a 3-1 lead on a 73-9 season. Draymond's a sore loser and is still salty, not even winning takes that stigma away.

whitemamba
06-15-2017, 05:05 PM
Someones salty

bdictjames
06-15-2017, 05:09 PM
No class.

daslicer
06-15-2017, 05:22 PM
Lebron is a pretty stupid guy for being friends with Draymond. Granted what Draymond said was wrong but Lebron comes across as a dumbass for associating himself with Draymond.

Bynumite
06-15-2017, 05:30 PM
:lol What does Kerr even do? A real head coach would be telling this faggot to spend more time learning an offensive game and less time coming up with "sick" "zingers" towards players who are a million times better than him.

They just won their 2nd ring in 3 seasons, i think they'll be aight.

Chink Nation so salty. Semen shielding Lebeta per par :lmao

lefty20
06-15-2017, 05:37 PM

He encourages Green to yell at everyone. It's a good move, imo. I feel like everyone would do their job better if they had a fat black guy, with control issues, yelling at them whenever they messed up.

Bynumite
06-15-2017, 05:54 PM
Lebeta trying to re-write history. Glad to see Draymond call him out publicly on his bullshit.

Never played on a superteam :lmao

hater
06-15-2017, 07:05 PM
I already called Leroid is paying his dues for joining the Heatles

Karma is a modafucka

Fuck lebald

Good on donkey

whitemamba
06-15-2017, 07:44 PM
Lebeta trying to re-write history. Glad to see Draymond call him out publicly on his bullshit.

karmas a bitch. Truthmond

DMC
06-15-2017, 07:56 PM
He encourages Green to yell at everyone. It's a good move, imo. I feel like everyone would do their job better if they had a fat black guy, with control issues, yelling at them whenever they messed up.

aka boot camp

LkrFan
06-15-2017, 08:39 PM
Eh...let the mouth breather have his 15 minutes of fame. No one will remember him 20 years from now.

Actually, if they run off like 5 rangs they will.

LkrFan
06-15-2017, 08:39 PM

:lol

daslicer
06-15-2017, 09:14 PM
Actually, if they run off like 5 rangs they will.

Even in that scenario he won't be remembered. Think about how Michael and Scottie are the only guys people talk about from the 90's bulls teams. You don't here much about Horace,Rodman,Kukoc, etc. Even look at the Lakers championship teams from the '00s. Outside of Shaq and Kobe you don't hear anything about Fisher,Horry,Fox. Stars from championship teams are remembered and role players are forgotten. Dray is a role player on a stacked team.

LkrFan
06-15-2017, 09:43 PM
Even in that scenario he won't be remembered. Think about how Michael and Scottie are the only guys people talk about from the 90's bulls teams. You don't here much about Horace,Rodman,Kukoc, etc. Even look at the Lakers championship teams from the '00s. Outside of Shaq and Kobe you don't hear anything about Fisher,Horry,Fox. Stars from championship teams are remembered and role players are forgotten. Dray is a role player on a stacked team.

Dray is not a role player. This ain't fantasy basketball son. He played a huge role in both of their championship runs. Hell, had he not been suspended last year, they 3peat.

Venti Quattro
06-15-2017, 10:13 PM
It's a friendly exchange between the two. Draymond said somewhere in the parade that they're family.

Venti Quattro
06-15-2017, 10:14 PM
Dray is not a role player. This ain't fantasy basketball son. He played a huge role in both of their championship runs. Hell, had he not been suspended last year, they 3peat.

I don't think they three-peat... They won't have the room to sign Durant

daslicer
06-15-2017, 10:31 PM

On any other team he would be a back up scrub. He's a system player that benefits from playing on a stacked team. Horry,Fisher, Fox played huge roles on your '00 Lakers championship teams without them Kobe has a few less rings but that does not make them all-stars.

LkrFan
06-16-2017, 07:08 AM
On any other team he would be a back up scrub. He's a system player that benefits from playing on a stacked team. Horry,Fisher, Fox played huge roles on your '00 Lakers championship teams without them Kobe has a few less rings but that does not make them all-stars.

Bad comparisons son. They hit a few clutch shots, but that's all they had on Donkey. TP and Jim made a living taking a wet shit on Fish and Horry, so did Bibby and C-Webb, so did GP and Kemp, and even TOSBs Stockton and Malone. The beat goes on and on defensively with these two. Hell, I'd argue that the reasons why we needed their clutch shots to begin with is because their men scored at will vs the Lakers and put us in the hole. If not for a Shaq stat line of 33/14/3 or Kobe with something like 28/8/6 we would have lost many more games. I remember the 2000 WCFs with PDX. The mantra was "too deep" vs "two deep" because after Shaq and Kobe we rarely had anything else.

Meanwhile Donkey defends all 5 positions, won DPOY once, was the leader of the best defense this year, is a better passer than Fish and Horry, better rebounder, and scores about the same as them - minus the clutch shots. He's a multi-year all star too - something Fish and Horry failed to do even once. No comparison son. This from a Laker fan who loved loved loved the contributions of Fish and Horry. Donkey is just flat out better than they were overall.

LkrFan
06-16-2017, 07:18 AM
I don't think they three-peat... They won't have the room to sign Durant

I disagree son. They were well on their way last year without KD, until Donkey got suspended then Bogut (their best interior defender) got hurt in game 5 IIRC and missed the rest of the series. Bogut sets hard screens, he's a good passer out of the post, and he guards the yard. I'd argue his loss was just as big as Donkey's untimely suspension. That's why LeHype signed him. Too bad it was for 58 seconds so it backfired :lol

As far as KD signing with them, not likely had they repeated... But in order to get him they gutted their roster of about 6 players, replaced their salaries with KD's, then filled the rest of their roster out with rookie contracts and vet minimums.

lefty
06-16-2017, 08:34 AM
You meant illegal screens

spursistan
06-17-2017, 02:13 PM

Lebron: "I'm living rent-free in your donkey head"..

Clipper Nation
06-17-2017, 02:38 PM

Lebron: "I'm living rent-free in your donkey head"..
http://i.imgur.com/89HbT1O.gif

LkrFan
06-17-2017, 02:51 PM
They just won their 2nd ring in 3 seasons, i think they'll be aight.

Chink Nation so salty. Semen shielding Lebeta per par :lmao

:lmao

Spurtacular
06-17-2017, 05:35 PM
Draymond is a dick. But he's living in Lebron's head, rent-free.

Jodelo
06-19-2017, 04:05 AM
Draymond Green needs to get benched or traded.

He doesn't fit.

:lol What a great thread that was.

unleashbaynes
06-19-2017, 09:01 AM
Draymond is a dick. But he's living in Lebron's head, rent-free.

No son. Even in victory he can't keep LeKing's name out his mouth. He's still so salty that he got suspended for basically getting teabagged by LeBron and lost the series, then had to beg DurBulemia to join his stacked team.

Spurtacular
06-19-2017, 12:07 PM
No son. Even in victory he can't keep LeKing's name out his mouth. He's still so salty that he got suspended for basically getting teabagged by LeBron and lost the series, then had to beg DurBulemia to join his stacked team.

They're both children at the end of the day.

mudyez
06-20-2017, 07:00 AM
Meanwhile Donkey defends all 5 positions, won DPOY once.

?

AlexJones
06-20-2017, 10:33 AM
Lebron should best hope for a Curry injury tbh. That's the only reason he rang in 2016. I'm certain that the Dubs could survive a KD injury and still be slightly favored over the Cavs, but they can't survive no Steph.