PDA

View Full Version : Officer Griner

RandomGuy
06-15-2017, 04:25 PM
http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/krystal-griner-capitol-police-crystal-officer-shot-photos-david-bailey-james-hodgkinson-facebook/

Interesting. Griner was attended at the hospital by her wife.

The congressman she risked her life for thinks gay marriage should be outlawed.

FWIW.

Trump, to his credit, did visit Griner at the hospital, as did Pence.

Thread
06-15-2017, 09:16 PM
http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/krystal-griner-capitol-police-crystal-officer-shot-photos-david-bailey-james-hodgkinson-facebook/

Interesting. Griner was attended at the hospital by her wife.

The congressman she risked her life for thinks gay marriage should be outlawed.

FWIW.

Trump, to his credit, did visit Griner at the hospital, as did Pence.

Probably just to watch.

DMX7
06-15-2017, 09:29 PM
On a personal level, I don't either one of them has anything against gay and lesbians. But they both act like political hacks so they have to adopt the religious right party line which is to be anti-gay marriage.

Quadzilla99
06-15-2017, 09:31 PM
Oh, Pence has stuff against gay people. Thats for sure

baseline bum
06-15-2017, 09:33 PM
On a personal level, I don't either one of them has anything against gay and lesbians. But they both act like political hacks so they have to adopt the religious right party line which is to be anti-gay marriage.

Trump definitely doesn't have anything against gays considering his mentor Roy Cohn was openly gay.

Thread
06-15-2017, 09:36 PM
I saw these two women one nite on the walk right at the apex there on the Canadian side of the Falls. I couldn't sleep of course, so I'd ventured down about 4AM to the see the cataracts. They were on their honeymoon and they were making out. Not naked, but, heavy kissing and what not. They saw me watching and stated the honeymoon reference, giggled a bit, then carried on. I climbed the hill, woke Girl and nutted.

Adam Lambert
06-15-2017, 09:45 PM
I saw these two women one nite on the walk right at the apex there on the Canadian side of the Falls. I couldn't sleep of course, so I'd ventured down about 4AM..... :sleep:sleep:sleep

baseline bum
06-15-2017, 09:46 PM
I saw these two women one nite on the walk right at the apex there on the Canadian side of the Falls. I couldn't sleep of course, so I'd ventured down about 4AM to the see the cataracts. They were on their honeymoon and they were making out. Not naked, but, heavy kissing and what not. They saw me watching and stated the honeymoon reference, giggled a bit, then carried on. I climbed the hill, woke Girl and nutted.

Were you thinking about the hot one or the dykey one when you did?

Trill Clinton
06-15-2017, 09:51 PM
a man who gave a speech to a group of kkk members and compared himself to david duke had his life saved by 2 black officers. life is funny sometimes.

DarrinS
06-15-2017, 09:53 PM
Hillary was against gay marriage until it became the official platform.

Thread
06-15-2017, 09:55 PM
Were you thinking about the hot one or the dykey one when you did?

Well, they were both a little chubby, but, it was still a thrill.

"Why did you wake me up in the middle of the night for this? I need my sleep. This isn't right, Dale!"

I explained it.

"What the Hell are you doing down there in the middle of the night?"

DPG21920
06-16-2017, 12:13 AM
a man who gave a speech to a group of kkk members and compared himself to david duke had his life saved by 2 black officers. life is funny sometimes.

I thought the speech thing was debunked a while ago? He had a speech the same day in the same building but it was not him speaking at that event IIRC