PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Memo to the resident peasants. Warriors got as many ring as the spurs.

Chef Curry
06-15-2017, 10:43 PM
We set to repeat and 3peat and build the dynasty the spurs never managed to achieve. Team was built organically through the draft and we didn't have to tank either like the sorry ass spurs. In a few seasons we will have surpassed every record and accolade that took the spurs almost 2 decades to accomplish and there's nothing the spurs can do to stop it.

We are truly light years ahead of the rest of the NBA.

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

http://i.imgur.com/QrFkQzh.gif

Thread
06-15-2017, 11:00 PM
:rolleyes

Mitch
06-15-2017, 11:04 PM
There's a jizz storm brewing upstairs, thinking they're getting CP3 and creating another dynasty :lol

Silver&Black
06-15-2017, 11:35 PM
There's a jizz storm brewing upstairs, thinking they're getting CP3 and creating another dynasty :lol

and Lebron the next year

:wakeup

UNT Eagles 2016
06-15-2017, 11:36 PM
rick barry titles before the merger don't count.

Chef Curry
06-15-2017, 11:57 PM
rick barry titles before the merger don't count.

Well, the 5 rings are good in the eyes of the NBA. I'm sorry if i don't give a shit about the opinion of some random online cuck on the subject.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xTcnSOEKegBnYhGahW/giphy.gif

Joseph Kony
06-16-2017, 12:13 AM
shitty bait. try harder faggot

DMC
06-16-2017, 12:45 AM
No one here believes either of the warriors faggots are actually warriors fans. Worst, most blatantly obvious attempt ever tbh

Ditty
06-16-2017, 02:54 AM
It took the Warriors 40 years to be relevant again. Welcome to the party! :bobo

Thread
06-16-2017, 05:32 AM

Shit, they've yet to have their first dynasty. Too busy trackin' the POTUS.

- "I'm really worried about the depressed nature of Americans in America because of this so called President."

- Big Shot Pop - Just before State mopped the fuckin' floor with his fuckin' ass.

No more big shot.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-16-2017, 06:45 AM
We set to repeat and 3peat and build the dynasty the spurs never managed to achieve. Team was built organically through the draft and we didn't have to tank either like the sorry ass spurs. In a few seasons we will have surpassed every record and accolade that took the spurs almost 2 decades to accomplish and there's nothing the spurs can do to stop it.

No one actually believes this. Maybe some deluded Dubs fans but that's it. There are so many things the Spurs have accomplished in the last 20 years that would take any team forever to accomplish. Facts are facts despite the garbage.

At the end of the day this is just another attempt at bait

Chinook
06-16-2017, 08:23 AM
Bragging about winning two titles in three years. The Spurs were doing that before it was cool.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-16-2017, 08:52 AM

- "I'm really worried about the depressed nature of Americans in America because of this so called President."

- Big Shot Pop - Just before State mopped the fuckin' floor with his fuckin' ass.

No more big shot.

Kerr is a liberal POS.

Mitch
06-16-2017, 11:49 AM

No more big shot.

Apologies, cub. They haven't technically achieved a dynasty without repeats.

DMC
06-16-2017, 03:25 PM
only pussies and assholes cite dynasty

nowitzkikopf
06-16-2017, 05:08 PM

1. the 2015 title was organic, our 2017 (and hereafter titles) will largely be considered bought; not that I think there's anything wrong with that, but settle down with the "organic/built not bought stuff"

2. "In a few seasons we will have surpassed every record and accolade that took the spurs almost 2 decades to accomplish and there's nothing the spurs can do to stop it."

Actually, our first title was in 1947, second was in 1956, third was in 1975. So, it took us nearly 7 decades to get 5, vs the spurs 5 in <2 decades.

you lakers fans are amazing- focus more on your sorry ass franchise (and lavar ball) and go back to historical ring counting/circle jerking as you always do. stay the fuck off the dubs bandwagon and stop giving our *organic* fan base a bad name

Clipper Nation
06-16-2017, 05:13 PM
:lol "Organic fanbase"
:lol Literally didn't exist until 2006-07
:lol The Oracle was Staples North before then

nowitzkikopf
06-16-2017, 05:28 PM
:lol "Organic fanbase"
:lol Literally didn't exist until 2006-07
:lol The Oracle was Staples North before then

there were warriors fans in literal existence pre 06-07, believe it or not. but yes, also a good amount of purple/gold bandwagoners in the early 2000s; annoying, but it is what it is.

SpursDynasty
06-17-2017, 04:33 PM
2015 title was won with Cleveland without Kyrie and Love. 2017 title was won with Spurs without the best player in the NBA. Watch the video of Leonard in Game 1 WCF. GS had no answer for him.

Not impressed. Warriors are only three years into their run. The Spurs had a twelve season championship window with Tim/Tony/Manu, playing in a Finals together in 2003 and then again in 2014. The Warriors have to win 2 more championships at least AND stay together for at least 9 more years to be on the level of the Spurs. Do you really see Steph/Klay in the Finals in 2026, nine years from now? That's what they'd have to do.

ECOV
06-17-2017, 05:20 PM
is this thread for real or ?????

Spurtacular
06-17-2017, 05:26 PM
No one here believes either of the warriors faggots are actually warriors fans. Worst, most blatantly obvious attempt ever tbh

Apalisoc_9 making thread to stroke off to.