PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldo would be the most pathetic bitch in the world to leave because of tax evasion

Amuseddaysleeper
06-16-2017, 07:17 AM
:lmao holy shit, what an absolute primal donna

They want to make an example of me :cry:cry

Absolutely embarrassing :lmao

lefty
06-16-2017, 07:30 AM
Wanna buy a bridge?

Canyonero
06-16-2017, 08:09 AM
Not the first RM player to leave because of tax problems tbh

apalisoc_9
06-16-2017, 09:34 AM
Mess I fanboy tax evasion thread. Very nice.

Amuseddaysleeper
06-16-2017, 10:33 AM
Messi was getting the same shit when he had his tax evasion issues , it's only fair

lefty
06-16-2017, 08:27 PM
Messi was getting the same shit when he had his tax evasion issues , it's only fair
Yeah but he is a midget

Amuseddaysleeper
06-16-2017, 09:40 PM
Yeah but he is a midget

And Ronaldo is gay

DAF86
06-16-2017, 10:40 PM
"I'm out of Madrid, there's no going back"

What a fucking softminded pussy. :lol

lefty
06-16-2017, 11:20 PM
And Ronaldo is gay

Still more alpha than midget :lol

lefty
06-16-2017, 11:21 PM

Proof he said it?

Srs, too lazy to look it up tbh

Amuseddaysleeper
06-17-2017, 12:07 AM
Apparently he said that to his Portuguese teammates

apalisoc_9
06-17-2017, 12:11 AM

I quit the Argentine NT :cry

Bynumite
06-17-2017, 12:12 AM

Still not as bad as someone going to the media right after choking another final and wanting to quit on his own country imho.

apalisoc_9
06-17-2017, 12:17 AM
Still not as bad as someone going to the media right after choking another final and wanting to quit on his own country imho.

I Quit :cry

Bynumite
06-17-2017, 12:24 AM
Didn't Messi barely escape doing time? And his case wasn't as bad as Ronaldo's. If Ronaldo feels they're coming for him, might as well bounce while you're ahead, instead of staying and hoping for the best. He already accomplished so much at Real, just go back to the EPL.

DAF86
06-17-2017, 12:43 AM

That was to take focus out of his teammates, admitted by his own teammates. That's what alphas do.

Bynumite
06-17-2017, 12:49 AM
That was to take focus out of his teammates, admitted by his own teammates. That's what alphas do.

Who the hell was blaming his teammates? Midget was the one who choked a penalty :lol

Midget wanted none of the blame and wanted people to feel sorry for him instead and beg him to stay. That's why he quit.

Nice try though. That was one heck of a:downspin:

DAF86
06-17-2017, 12:51 AM
Proof he said it?

Srs, too lazy to look it up tbh

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2017/06/16/59441202e5fdeaf80b8b4660.html

DAF86
06-17-2017, 12:53 AM
Who the hell was blaming his teammates? Midget was the one who choked a penalty :lol

Midget wanted none of the blame and wanted people to feel sorry for him instead and beg him to stay. That's why he quit.

Nice try though. That was one heck of a:downspin:

Everybody was blaming his teammates and coach, tbh. If you had taken the time to actually watch the game you would have known that Messi was the man of the match on that final. Nobody was saying shit about Messi on Argentina.

apalisoc_9
06-17-2017, 01:22 AM
Everybody was blaming his teammates and coach, tbh. If you had taken the time to actually watch the game you would have known that Messi was the man of the match on that final. Nobody was saying shit about Messi on Argentina.

"Man of the match" :lmao

TheGreatYacht
06-17-2017, 03:48 AM
Yeah but he is a midget

:lmao

dfens
06-17-2017, 08:07 AM
all this penaldo vs misty talk is fucking hilarious sons :lmao

lefty
06-17-2017, 11:13 AM
http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2017/06/16/59441202e5fdeaf80b8b4660.html

Solid proof

So you're buying my bridge?

dfens
06-17-2017, 04:18 PM
fuck taxes tbh, I'd do the same :lol:toast

apalisoc_9
06-18-2017, 12:20 AM

Exactly. Specially since the Taxes Rinaldo is apparently dealing with are business dealings outside of Spain.

What a crooked government tbh. I'm sure they did the same thing with Lionel Bieber.

Bieber and Ronaldo or any star player with image and sponsorship deals outside Of Spain should not be paying any taxes on those deals.

Canyonero
06-18-2017, 08:45 AM

Too bad the only fags who are caught for tax evading are the Germans smh

dfens
06-18-2017, 08:51 AM
Too bad the only fags who are caught for tax evading are the Germans smh

tbh our tax system is impossible to follow, there are so many rules that no matter what you do you're breaking the law :lol rules with rules with subrules with future rules with federal rules with land-only rules :cry cue in 50 word terms :cry

tbh they should just name it the "is this really a word??" competition and be done with it :cry

ElNono
07-12-2017, 10:10 PM
Armed customs officers board Cristiano Ronaldo's yacht off of Ibiza

rmed customs officers are reported to have boarded Cristiano Ronaldo's holiday yacht as part of an inspection.

The Real Madrid star is said to have been stopped at high sea after leaving a restaurant on the paradise island of Formentera near Ibiza.

Ronaldo, 32, was reportedly on the yacht with girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez and friends and family when the officials approached the vessel on a large boat.

The inspection is believed to have formed part of routine checks performed on vessels in the area, related to the paperwork on board to make sure the correct taxes have been paid.

The Customs agents are understood to have left after discovering everything on board Cristiano's yacht, named as AYa London, was in order.

Spanish Tax Agency officials are not expected to make any official comment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4689540/Customs-officers-board-Cristiano-Ronaldo-s-yacht-Ibiza.html

dfens
07-13-2017, 12:43 AM
from maldini/maradonna/baresi/zidane/figo/totti/nesta/cannavaro/baggio/ronaldo/shevenko/seedorf/davids/matthaus/cantona/laudrup/nedved to this lot of wankers these days in just 20 years ... real talk sons the 24/7 social media killed alphaness in both nba and football. I swear to god look at the fucking teams and players of the 90s/early 00s and compare that to today. :cry :cry :cry All we got to talk about is who'll win the UCL/NBA between 3 teams and who is better at tax evasion/flopping and plays on the more stacked team.

I'm tired of this pussy win now or tank/get paid mentality.

Canyonero
07-13-2017, 02:46 PM
Armed customs officers board Cristiano Ronaldo's yacht off of Ibiza

rmed customs officers are reported to have boarded Cristiano Ronaldo's holiday yacht as part of an inspection.

The Real Madrid star is said to have been stopped at high sea after leaving a restaurant on the paradise island of Formentera near Ibiza.

Ronaldo, 32, was reportedly on the yacht with girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez and friends and family when the officials approached the vessel on a large boat.

The inspection is believed to have formed part of routine checks performed on vessels in the area, related to the paperwork on board to make sure the correct taxes have been paid.

The Customs agents are understood to have left after discovering everything on board Cristiano's yacht, named as AYa London, was in order.

Spanish Tax Agency officials are not expected to make any official comment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4689540/Customs-officers-board-Cristiano-Ronaldo-s-yacht-Ibiza.html

Gay orgy tbh.

Amuseddaysleeper
07-19-2017, 01:48 PM
from maldini/maradonna/baresi/zidane/figo/totti/nesta/cannavaro/baggio/ronaldo/shevenko/seedorf/davids/matthaus/cantona/laudrup/nedved to this lot of wankers these days in just 20 years ... real talk sons the 24/7 social media killed alphaness in both nba and football. I swear to god look at the fucking teams and players of the 90s/early 00s and compare that to today. :cry :cry :cry All we got to talk about is who'll win the UCL/NBA between 3 teams and who is better at tax evasion/flopping and plays on the more stacked team.

I'm tired of this pussy win now or tank/get paid mentality.

It's funny because on one hand I think social media has hurt the "fuck you" rivalries we see in sports (at least in the NBA) because it allows for players to be much closer/friendlier with each other so it's harder to build bad blood and have an "us vs. them" mentality. On the flipside, imagine if social media was as big in the 90's as it was now No way would MJ's shady off court stuff (the womanizing, gambling, punching teammates) be swept under the rug as much as it was during the 90's.

Hell, Durant personally responds to most of his twitter trolls like a bitch, and Aldridge had to delete his social media accounts altogether because they were hurting his feelings :lol

dfens
07-19-2017, 02:24 PM
It's funny because on one hand I think social media has hurt the "fuck you" rivalries we see in sports (at least in the NBA) because it allows for players to be much closer/friendlier with each other so it's harder to build bad blood and have an "us vs. them" mentality. On the flipside, imagine if social media was as big in the 90's as it was now No way would MJ's shady off court stuff (the womanizing, gambling, punching teammates) be swept under the rug as much as it was during the 90's.

Hell, Durant personally responds to most of his twitter trolls like a bitch, and Aldridge had to delete his social media accounts altogether because they were hurting his feelings :lol

dad killer with social media :lmao