PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Paul George Intention to go to the Lakers - Woj Breaking News

DPG21920
06-18-2017, 03:00 PM

All-Star forward Paul George has informed the Indiana Pacers that he plans to become a free agent in the summer of 2018 and will leave the franchise – preferably for the Los Angeles Lakers, league sources told The Vertical.

George hasn’t requested a trade before he can opt out of his 2018-19 contract, but did have his agent, Aaron Mintz, tell new Indiana president of basketball operations Kevin Pritchard that he wanted to be forthright on his plans and spare the franchise any confusion about his intentions, league sources told The Vertical.

George can sign a four-year deal worth as much as $130 million with Los Angeles next year. George is a Southern California native and playing for the Lakers would represent a homecoming for him.

George plans to play out the 2017-18 season with Indiana, but wants to give the organization the chance to plan appropriately for its future – which George told the team won’t include him, league sources said.

George’s desire to join the Lakers has massive repercussions on the free-agent market in 2018. Under president Magic Johnson and general manager Rob Pelinka, George would represent the first NBA star in years to choose the Lakers in free agency. As Los Angeles’ management reshapes its roster, George could be a lure to recruit other top available players to the Lakers.

apalisoc_9
06-18-2017, 03:06 PM
Lakers :lol

DPG21920
06-18-2017, 03:09 PM
That wont be an awkward year for his teammates :lol. Imagine PG yelling at you knowing he doesn't care to be there and he's going to LA.

LA and IND should work out a deal ASAP. Even though LA has all the leverage, getting him into the fold now, guaranteed with no other FA suitors is massvie IMO. Don't give up the farm, but get him now.

baseline bum
06-18-2017, 03:37 PM
That wont be an awkward year for his teammates :lol. Imagine PG yelling at you knowing he doesn't care to be there and he's going to LA.

LA and IND should work out a deal ASAP. Even though LA has all the leverage, getting him into the fold now, guaranteed with no other FA suitors is massvie IMO. Don't give up the farm, but get him now.

Yeah but who is LA2 going to offer the Pacers? I'd rather lose him for nothing than trade him for their crap contracts. The only asset they have that I'd want is the #2 pick. I don't get the hype on Ingram and the rest of the roster is B-level prospects and badly overpaid vets.

whitemamba
06-18-2017, 03:41 PM
:lol nba
:lol spurs
:lol stacked

SuperCam
06-18-2017, 03:51 PM
cleveland tbh. getting PG13 for overrated kevin scrub is another coup by LeGOAT :tu

DPG21920
06-18-2017, 03:58 PM
Yeah but who is LA2 going to offer the Pacers? I'd rather lose him for nothing than trade him for their crap contracts. The only asset they have that I'd want is the #2 pick. I don't get the hype on Ingram and the rest of the roster is B-level prospects and badly overpaid vets.

Eh - I'd take a flier on Nance/Randle or something.

baseline bum
06-18-2017, 04:07 PM
Eh - I'd take a flier on Nance/Randle or something.

I wouldn't. I'd try to sell him on Cleveland and take Kevin Love for him.

Chris
06-18-2017, 04:07 PM
"league sources"

DPG21920
06-18-2017, 04:09 PM
I wouldn't. I'd try to sell him on Cleveland and take Kevin Love for him.

Oh 100%. I just don't know if anyone is offering a player of Loves caliber.

baseline bum
06-18-2017, 04:18 PM
Oh 100%. I just don't know if anyone is offering a player of Loves caliber.

I bet Cleveland would in a second if they could get an assurance George reups. The Cavs desperately need a player like George with how porous their defense is. Love hasn't been a good fit there and the deal would seem like a no-brainer.

baseline bum
06-18-2017, 04:22 PM
Also trading for George would probably keep LeBron in Cleveland next summer. If you're Paul George and LeBron calls you and tells you how much he needs you to get through Golden State, are you saying no?

DPG21920
06-18-2017, 04:22 PM
What I'm saying is PG is not going to commit to anyone but La. We know that now. Any team other than la would be trading in hopes he commits afterwards.

Ice009
06-18-2017, 04:26 PM
What I'm saying is PG is not going to commit to anyone but La. We know that now. Any team other than la would be trading in hopes he commits afterwards.

He said he prefers to go to the Lakers. That doesn't mean there aren't other teams he'd be interested in.

DPG21920
06-18-2017, 04:30 PM
He said he prefers to go to the Lakers. That doesn't mean there aren't other teams he'd be interested in.

Ok - we shall see

StrengthAndHonor
06-18-2017, 04:35 PM
If this goes down, I think some of you guys owes Magic an apology...

Clipper Nation
06-18-2017, 04:42 PM
If this goes down, I think some of you guys owes Magic an apology...
...for building a 35-win team? :lol

UZER
06-18-2017, 04:43 PM
:lol nba
:lol stacked

:lol fans of two teams.

I love the Lakers and the Warriors. :cry

baseline bum
06-18-2017, 04:43 PM

:cry I'm sorry Magic you have AIDS :cry

Spurs9
06-18-2017, 04:45 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7e4UrCCUAA-rKj.jpg

StrengthAndHonor
06-18-2017, 04:53 PM
Perhaps, but just a year ago players who are a tier lower than George (Derozan) refused the Lakers invitation and best they got was Deng and Mozgov. :lol

The Magic effect is real.

whitemamba
06-18-2017, 05:03 PM
:lol fans of two teams.

I love the Lakers and the Warriors. :cry

:lol kawhis ankle
:lol carried of like a faggot
:lol dubsss
:lol zaza

IronMexican
06-18-2017, 05:06 PM
It's only worth it if they get another player in the same tier as George, and even then, they probably won't contend with anyone other than the Clippers and Jazz for the 4,5,6 seed

djohn2oo8
06-18-2017, 05:21 PM
:lol

Clipper Nation
06-18-2017, 05:43 PM
Perhaps, but just a year ago players who are a tier lower than George (Derozan) refused the Lakers invitation and best they got was Deng and Mozgov. :lol

The Magic effect is real.
:lol "The Magic effect"

There's been talk of George going to LA for years because it's where he grew up. Magic has nothing to do with that, tbh. And what happens to "the Magic effect" if Jerry West swoops in, trades for George and dares him to leave?

UZER
06-18-2017, 06:25 PM

:lol Kobe's career was ended by the Dubs.

Clipper Nation
06-18-2017, 06:34 PM

:lol "The Magic Effect" = sitting on his hands arrogantly while a better team trades for George and convinces him to stay.

Chris
06-18-2017, 06:56 PM
http://lakergifs.com/wp-content/uploads/magicpopTW.gif

rasuo214
06-18-2017, 06:59 PM
Pacers have their 2018 first right? Might as well trade George and tank.

DAF86
06-18-2017, 07:07 PM
cleveland tbh. getting PG13 for overrated kevin scrub is another coup by LeGOAT :tu

Cavs should definitely go for this. Sure, PG13 might want to join the Lakers, but it would be hard to say no to a contender, specially after making the finals, or even winning it all.

DAF86
06-18-2017, 07:08 PM
Spurs should also chip in by offering Aldridge, tbh.

LkrFan
06-18-2017, 07:33 PM
Cavs should definitely go for this. Sure, PG13 might want to join the Lakers, but it would be hard to say no to a contender, specially after making the finals, or even winning it all.

If you're PG, why go to Cleveland and be a 3rd option at best? I just can't see it.

Clipper Nation
06-18-2017, 07:39 PM
If you're PG, why go to Cleveland and be a 3rd option at best? I just can't see it.
:lol Thinking Kyrie would be the second option over Paul George

LkrFan
06-18-2017, 07:52 PM

Uh, he would. :lol at you wanting it to happen because the Kang bowed down to DurAlpha

Clipper Nation
06-18-2017, 08:09 PM
Uh, he would. :lol at you wanting it to happen because the Kang bowed down to DurAlpha
:lol I know you love overrated scrub chuckers, as evident by your Kobe fandom, but let's be real for a moment: Paul George is way better than Kyrie. It's not even close. He will be the second banana in Cleveland.

I want the Clippers to find a way to get PG. I have for years, tbh. Doesn't mean your takes aren't retarded, Esteban. :downspin:

LkrFan
06-18-2017, 08:14 PM
:lol I know you love overrated scrub chuckers, as evident by your Kobe fandom, but let's be real for a moment: Paul George is way better than Kyrie. It's not even close. He will be the second banana in Cleveland.

I want the Clippers to find a way to get PG. I have for years, tbh. Doesn't mean your takes aren't retarded, Esteban. :downspin:

Whatever. I see NO way he ends up in Cleveland without them giving up something significant which equateds to a lateral move at best if Im Cavs. Let's outscore the Dubs! How'd that work in the Finals? :downspin:

Help my Bron Bron :cry

Love,
CN

:lmao

Clipper Nation
06-18-2017, 08:19 PM
:lol Thinking Kevin Scrub, who is borderline unplayable against the Warriors, is "something significant"

Kim Jong-il
06-18-2017, 08:47 PM
Cleveland are morons if they are at all hesitant to trade Love for George.

Killakobe81
06-18-2017, 08:47 PM
It's only worth it if they get another player in the same tier as George, and even then, they probably won't contend with anyone other than the Clippers and Jazz for the 4,5,6 seed

facts but as shitty as we have been ...even a 6th seed is progress. we aint beating the dubs even with LeBron ...he failed and the cavs roster is better than ours ...

whitemamba
06-18-2017, 08:56 PM
:lol Kobe's career was ended by the Dubs.

:lol bringing up irrelevant players
:lol backdoor swept

Kim Jong-il
06-18-2017, 08:58 PM
:lol bringing up irrelevant players
:lol backdoor swept
:lol admitting kobe is irrelevant

whitemamba
06-18-2017, 09:01 PM
:lol admitting kobe is irrelevant
Is he in the NBA ?

DAF86
06-18-2017, 09:03 PM

Because he would be fighting for championships. Now way that happens in LA in the immediate future.

DPG21920
06-18-2017, 09:26 PM
Because he would be fighting for championships. Now way that happens in LA in the immediate future.

:lol Laker fans. PG is only considering LA because he's from there and loves Kobe. If he's serious about winning, stay the hell away from LA.

If a team like CLE can convince PG to sign, that is a big time get. That is also IND's leverage to get LA to give up assets. Your fans want a splash (as evidenced by LkrFan :lol) and if you hold out, you might lose PG. Other teams are willing to gamble that winning will appease PG.

Will be an interesting next few weeks :tu

whitemamba
06-18-2017, 09:34 PM
:lol Laker fans. PG is only considering LA because he's from there and loves Kobe. If he's serious about winning, stay the hell away from LA.

If a team like CLE can convince PG to sign, that is a big time get. That is also IND's leverage to get LA to give up assets. Your fans want a splash (as evidenced by LkrFan :lol) and if you hold out, you might lose PG. Other teams are willing to gamble that winning will appease PG.

no one is winning soon, not the lakers are most def not the spurs, but we (LA) would at least like to see some entertaining basketball. A star or two. Its a win win. Come on over PG, come home, we welcome you. There are a lot of really good ball players from southern california that could end up comin back here, your Kawhi is one of them.

DPG21920
06-18-2017, 09:36 PM
no one is winning soon, not the lakers are most def not the spurs, but we (LA) would at least like to see some entertaining basketball. A star or two. Its a win win. Come on over PG, come home, we welcome you. There are a lot of really good ball players from southern california that could end up comin back here, your Kawhi is one of them.

:lol Not the Lakers "and most def not the Spurs". Spurs were in the WCF and LA was the bottom of the league. PG is not the difference in 15 wins. Sorry guy.

Thread
06-18-2017, 09:37 PM
Jetsam, floatsom, waste of space. Antwan Jamison, Jr.

DAF86
06-18-2017, 09:37 PM

I would offer Aldridge without a doubt to get George, tbh. A pairing of Kawhi and George would be the closest we can get to beat the Warriors, imho.

DPG21920
06-18-2017, 09:38 PM
I would offer Aldridge without a doubt to get George, tbh. A pairing of Kawhi and George would be the closest we can get to beat the Warriors, imho.

I would not offer LMA unless you had a commitment from PG he would re-sign. Other than that you offer Pau (expiring deal) + a first round pick+ a young player they like not named Murray.

LMA I would do for sure but only if PG said he commits to SA

baseline bum
06-18-2017, 09:41 PM
I would not offer LMA unless you had a commitment from PG he would re-sign. Other than that you offer Pau (expiring deal) + a first round pick+ a young player they like not named Murray.

I'd take a year of George over two of Aldridge any day, especially since it would keep the Spurs from throwing huge money at Aldridge in a year or two (depending on whether he opts out).

DAF86
06-18-2017, 09:43 PM

I'm pretty sure that if George is traded to a contender (i.e: Spurs or Cavs) he stays there. After a season of playing meangful games, with the chance of actually winning, he would get the taste for it and wouldn't abandon it to go suck in LA at age 30 something.

And even if he doesn't resign, I prefer having all that cap space than Aldridge, tbh.

DPG21920
06-18-2017, 09:43 PM
I'd take a year of George over two of Aldridge any day, especially since it would keep the Spurs from throwing huge money at Aldridge in a year or two (depending on whether he opts out).

If LMA sucks SA is not going to pay him so I'm not concerned there tbh..Spurs were a WCF team with LMA (even with poor play and injuries from the guards).

I would not be so quick to surrender that with no viable plan.

DPG21920
06-18-2017, 09:44 PM
Plus, Dedmon gone, LMA would be gone, Lee gone. Not a good situation from a big perspective at all.

whitemamba
06-18-2017, 10:03 PM
:lol Not the Lakers "and most def not the Spurs". Spurs were in the WCF and LA was the bottom of the league. PG is not the difference in 15 wins. Sorry guy.

You Finished as the first loser in the west congrats. Y'all get a banner for that? How about the regular season ? That's quite an accomplishment. People are only going to remember the dubs. So yeah u were closer this year, but that window is closing at a rapid pace, pops aging, LMA was a terrible decision , and no young prospects. In surprised if kawhi stays.

DPG21920
06-18-2017, 10:08 PM

baseline bum
06-18-2017, 10:09 PM
If LMA sucks SA is not going to pay him so I'm not concerned there tbh..Spurs were a WCF team with LMA (even with poor play and injuries from the guards).

They paid Jefferson after he was horrific. The plan would be to ink George to a longterm deal and the backup plan would be to focus on depth with the capspace you'd open up by moving Aldridge should George walk to LA.

DAF86
06-18-2017, 10:41 PM

*Spurs were a WCF team despite LA, imho.

DAF86
06-18-2017, 10:43 PM
Plus, Dedmon gone, LMA would be gone, Lee gone. Not a good situation from a big perspective at all.

No NBA roster should have more than 3 or 4 bigs on their roster either way. And none of them should be the highest paid player of the team, tbh.

Ice009
06-18-2017, 11:25 PM

Laugh it up. Your own Jerry West is a huge Kawhi fan.

TD 21
06-18-2017, 11:38 PM

He would be. George is obviously the better all around player, but Irving is a better shot creator and he's the incumbent. George would have to essentially morph into a 3 and D type and he's probably still too young and arrogant to be willing to do so, even if it does mean being in the Finals.

Still, it's worth a shot for the Cavaliers. He's obviously a better fit against the Warriors than Love would be and they can't do better. Get him indoctrinated into a championship environment for a year and see if he's still willing to turn down that, the extra year/money and playing with the best player on the planet.

If the Lakers are smart, they don't chance it. They should start lower, but if/when, offer Deng, Russell, Randle for George and Allen (t/o) and get it done. They'll eventually have to make decisions on which young guys to pay anyway, especially if they add a second max player in the next few years.

Thebesteva
06-18-2017, 11:46 PM
:lol "The Magic effect"

There's been talk of George going to LA for years because it's where he grew up. Magic has nothing to do with that, tbh. And what happens to "the Magic effect" if Jerry West swoops in, trades for George and dares him to leave?

Everything you say is always conveniently with the narrative that fits your view. How do you explain Le3-5 losing again this year btw?

whitemamba
06-19-2017, 12:40 AM
Laugh it up. Your own Jerry West is a huge Kawhi fan.
I'm a huge kawhi fan myself , but I dislike that uniform he wears.

Ice009
06-19-2017, 01:15 AM
I'm a huge kawhi fan myself , but I dislike that uniform he wears.

I can't believe I'm going to say this as I've been a Spurs fan for close to 25 years, but if the Spurs can't get a decent team around him that can legitimately compete for Championships, I don't think I would have a problem with him going to LA. I think they would definitely be able to get a Championship level roster built with him as you guys can draw more star players there through free agency. I really do think he should be playing/competing for Championships year in and year out.

whitemamba
06-19-2017, 03:40 AM
I can't believe I'm going to say this as I've been a Spurs fan for close to 25 years, but if the Spurs can't get a decent team around him that can legitimately compete for Championships, I don't think I would have a problem with him going to LA. I think they would definitely be able to get a Championship level roster built with him as you guys can draw more star players there through free agency. I really do think he should be playing/competing for Championships year in and year out.

:toast

3rd best player in the league , and it's real close.

Ice009
06-19-2017, 04:14 AM
:toast

3rd best player in the league , and it's real close.

Who do you have above? Lebron and KD?

Question : Has there been many Lakers legends (top 10 players in the league at the time) that are from the area that played on previous Championship teams? I wonder how the fans would embrace players like Kawhi or even Paul George who are from the area?

whitemamba
06-19-2017, 04:49 AM
Who do you have above? Lebron and KD?

Question : Has there been many Lakers legends (top 10 players in the league at the time) that are from the area that played on previous Championship teams? I wonder how the fans would embrace players like Kawhi or even Paul George who are from the area?

lebron
kawhi/KD

Not that I recall , theres a good amount of ballers from southern cal in the league now days. PG, Kawhi, harden , Westbrook,klay, demar. Those I can remember , all would be embraced tbh.

StrengthAndHonor
06-19-2017, 09:12 AM
Paul George is a Clippers fan btw.

Killakobe81
06-19-2017, 11:19 AM

either way getting PG and losing Blake or CP3 is a lateral move at best ...probably a downgrade post Pg injury
serious potential downgrade if they lose both.
S&H what moves would you make if you were Doc?

Clipper Nation
06-19-2017, 11:20 AM
either way getting PG and losing Blake or CP3 is a lateral move at best ...probably a downgrade post Pg injury
serious potential downgrade if they lose both.
S&H what moves would you make if you were Doc?
DJ would be the odd man out in a trade for George, not Blake or Chris.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2017, 11:45 AM

The Jerry Effect

DPG21920
06-19-2017, 11:47 AM
:lmao That would be hilarious. If LAL, after PG publicly saying he wants the Lakers, loses out on PG to the Clippers because of West?

That would be the cherry on top of an already embarrassing past few years for the Laker franchise.

Killakobe81
06-19-2017, 12:36 PM
:lmao That would be hilarious. If LAL, after PG publicly saying he wants the Lakers, loses out on PG to the Clippers because of West?

That would be the cherry on top of an already embarrassing past few years for the Laker franchise.

would like george but he is no saviour...if they lose blake or Paul they gain nothing ...
Would like to have him ...but at max plus giving up assets?
let him go to the jv squad ...

DPG21920
06-19-2017, 12:57 PM
would like george but he is no saviour...if they lose blake or Paul they gain nothing ...

It's a pr nightmare. LAL brand has been damaged and this would be a horrific PR blow to Magic & Rob. PG is a Laker already in most LAL fans minds.

Kim Jong-il
06-19-2017, 01:51 PM

Cockblocking LA2 will still be worth it regardless :lmao

Kim Jong-il
06-19-2017, 01:54 PM
:wow A year from now LA1 might be throwing out a roster of LeBron, CP3, Melo, and Paul George. :wow

:lol LA2 will counter with Lonzo Ball :lmao

Clipper Nation
06-19-2017, 02:42 PM
:wow A year from now LA1 might be throwing out a roster of LeBron, CP3, Melo, and Paul George. :wow

:lol LA2 will counter with Lonzo Ball :lmao
And LaVar as the coach :lol

LkrFan
06-19-2017, 04:41 PM
Everything you say is always conveniently with the narrative that fits your view. How do you explain Le3-5 losing again this year btw?

LkrFan
06-19-2017, 04:43 PM

The Jerry Effect

Sign and trade who? Griffin or Paul are the only two worth it.

LkrFan
06-19-2017, 04:44 PM

LINK? :lol

Clipper Nation
06-19-2017, 05:21 PM
LINK? :lol

With teams such as the Los Angeles Clippers (his favorite team growing up), Utah Jazz, Memphis Grizzlies and Milwaukee Bucks all looking for a dynamic swingman who can create, shoot and defend, the chance of George being picked in the 8-15 range looks very good at the moment.
http://www.draftexpress.com/article/Paul-George-Workout-and-Interview-3495/

LkrFan
06-19-2017, 05:27 PM

Okay, he's a retard :lol

Clipper Nation
06-19-2017, 05:29 PM
Okay, he's a retard :lol
But you're Begging! for him, so what does that make you? :downspin:

LkrFan
06-19-2017, 05:40 PM
But you're Begging! for him, so what does that make you? :downspin:

Begging? :lol Hardly. I've made it clear that I am not hitching my wagon to PG - with the thoughts that he will drag us into the playoffs. I'm on record as saying we would need another star to even think about the playoffs.

Put it like this: I'm down with anyone BUT the Kang getting him. :lol

...and that "Quickie" Finals beat down by dem Dubs did more damage than meets the eye to the Cavs:

I thought LeHype makes players around him better? :lmao

LkrFan
06-19-2017, 05:45 PM
KD turned the Kang into a victim:

Clipper Nation
06-19-2017, 05:50 PM
Begging? :lol Hardly. I've made it clear that I am not hitching my wagon to PG - with the thoughts that he will drag us into the playoffs. I'm on record as saying we would need another star to even think about the playoffs.

Put it like this: I'm down with anyone BUT the Kang getting him. :lol

...and that "Quickie" Finals beat down by dem Dubs did more damage than meets the eye to the Cavs:

I thought LeHype makes players around him better? :lmao
:lol You ain't fooling me, Luis. You've already bought the billboards.

:cry "#MudateALosLakersPG13" :cry

LkrFan
06-19-2017, 05:52 PM
:lol You ain't fooling me, Luis. You've already bought the billboards.

:cry "#MudateALosLakersPG13" :cry

whitemamba
06-19-2017, 05:56 PM
Clippers always tryin to replicate the lake show smh. Get these chokers their own arena and let them hang those selfies up. We have no room for them.

LkrFan
06-19-2017, 06:09 PM
Hey CN, plan B ain't good enough either:

;)

Chillen
06-19-2017, 06:37 PM

;)

If they get Butler they will try and sign Ibaka to replace Love or ask for Mirotic. Not sure what the Cavs have to offer but if it's Love, picks plus 3rd team I don't know how it makes the Bulls better. LeBron clearly has something up his sleeve to try and assemble a team to dethrone the Warriors.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2017, 06:51 PM

;)
Guess he'll have to wait a year to play with Paul George on the Clippers. :downspin:

LkrFan
06-19-2017, 07:36 PM
If they get Butler they will try and sign Ibaka to replace Love or ask for Mirotic. Not sure what the Cavs have to offer but if it's Love, picks plus 3rd team I don't know how it makes the Bulls better. LeBron clearly has something up his sleeve to try and assemble a team to dethrone the Warriors.

LeHype needs MORE help? :lmao

DPG21920
06-19-2017, 08:57 PM
Son - LA needs more help than Lebron :lol

LkrFan
06-19-2017, 09:03 PM
Son - LA needs more help than Lebron :lol

Wanna bet:

Gonna be mighty hard to get PG or Jimmy B like this. No wonder the Kang is pissed:

:)

DPG21920
06-19-2017, 09:04 PM
Ya - Ill take that bet. I bet CLE wins more games than LA this year. LA needs a ton of help to pull themselves from the depths of lottery hell.

Lebron needs help to beat GS. Huge difference in the help each needs.

You want to take that bet?

LkrFan
06-19-2017, 09:08 PM
Ya - Ill take that bet. I bet CLE wins more games than LA this year. LA needs a ton of help to pull themselves from the depths of lottery hell.

Lebron needs help to beat GS. Huge difference in the help each needs.

You want to take that bet?

You knew what I was talking bout. -15 points for the rest of your obtuse post. SMH

Boiled down: Lakers have a better chance at PG than the KangPERIOD.

DPG21920
06-19-2017, 09:10 PM
You knew what I was talking bout. -15 points for the rest of your obtuse post. SMH

That's what I thought. Caught you trying to flex and you got flexed on in front of everyone. Resume your almost making the playoffs giddiness - I will allow it :lol

LkrFan
06-19-2017, 09:14 PM
That's what I thought. Caught you trying to flex and you got flexed on in front of everyone. Resume your almost making the playoffs giddiness - I will allow it :lol

whitemamba
06-19-2017, 09:16 PM

we cant always be regular season champs the like the spurs...we gotta go down sometimes.

DPG21920
06-19-2017, 09:22 PM
we cant always be regular season champs the like the spurs...we gotta go down sometimes.

Somtimesssss :lol

whitemamba
06-19-2017, 09:29 PM
Somtimesssss :lol

Lakers have 10 championships since the 80s doing it their way and the spurs have 5... I wonder....

ambchang
06-19-2017, 09:30 PM
It's just unbelievably stupid when laker fans somehow think that "you won 60 games and we won 20, but neither of us are champs so we are the same" is a legit argument. I'm not even sure how to respond anymore because this level of stupidity just can't be argued. It's like some hillbilly insisting that because neither of us married Adrienne Lima, we ended up the same despite me marrying outside of the family.

DPG21920
06-19-2017, 09:31 PM
Lakers have 10 championships since the 80s doing it their way and the spurs have 5... I wonder....

Cool history lesson. How's it been being an LA fan the past 4 years :lol? Mozgov is pretty dope.

ambchang
06-19-2017, 09:32 PM

The lakers never missed b2b playoffs in it's history and then bam!

LkrFan
06-19-2017, 09:34 PM

https://image.ibb.co/bTyErQ/pglakers.jpg

That Clipper gear is dope s;)n

DPG21920
06-19-2017, 09:38 PM
He's like all Laker fans - bandwagon as hell

whitemamba
06-19-2017, 09:42 PM
The lakers never missed b2b playoffs in it's history and then bam!

spurs have never repeated in history BAM!

whitemamba
06-19-2017, 09:43 PM
Cool history lesson. How's it been being an LA fan the past 4 years :lol? Mozgov is pretty dope.

Like i said cant always be great, but we have 5 other reasons why we shit on your franchise.

UZER
06-19-2017, 09:50 PM

You're the forgetting​ the 2015 & '17 championships for you Laker fans.

LkrFan
06-19-2017, 09:59 PM
He's like all Laker fans - bandwagon as hell

He's from LA :rolleyes

DPG21920
06-19-2017, 10:00 PM
He's from LA :rolleyes

Likes the Clippers and the Warriors and wearing a Laker shirt. He's definitely from LA :lol

ambchang
06-19-2017, 10:02 PM
spurs have never repeated in history BAM!

well my team missed the playoffs 4 years running but you never repeated. Sick burn.

I mean really, do you realize how stupid you look?

Hey, I'm eating out of a dumpster but you're not driving a Bugatti.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2017, 10:09 PM
https://image.ibb.co/bTyErQ/pglakers.jpg

That Clipper gear is dope s;)n

:lol "YMCA Junior Lakers"

Not even a good :downspin: attempt, Fernando. -6000 points.

LkrFan
06-19-2017, 10:12 PM
:lol "YMCA Junior Lakers"

Not even a good :downspin: attempt, Fernando. -6000 points.:lol

whitemamba
06-19-2017, 10:40 PM
well my team missed the playoffs 4 years running but you never repeated. Sick burn.

I mean really, do you realize how stupid you look?

Hey, I'm eating out of a dumpster but you're not driving a Bugatti.

I care about the end result, i dont care if im the first loser. Win or bust. If you cant understand that... lol the irony.

ambchang
06-19-2017, 10:45 PM
I care about the end result, i dont care if im the first loser. Win or bust. If you cant understand that... lol the irony.

Because winning 20 games is the same distance to the end result as winning 60 games and making the WCF.

No concept as progress.

Man, you really are that stupid.

My goal is to be a billionaire. I have $10 in my bank account so I'm the same as that guy who is worth $150 million as I only care about the results.

whitemamba
06-19-2017, 10:57 PM
Because winning 20 games is the same distance to the end result as winning 60 games and making the WCF.

No concept as progress.

Man, you really are that stupid.

My goal is to be a billionaire. I have $10 in my bank account so I'm the same as that guy who is worth $150 million as I only care about the results.

You really are a bitter old man aren't ya? I look at the LAKERS this way not life in general. Dumbass :lol LA is progressing they did win more than last year so that is PROGRESS. The lakers are on an upward path which is a positive, but until they contend for a chip it's meaningless. Isn't it about winning the most, isn't that why teams try to get the best players ? That's called competition. Lakers are a more successful franchise than the spurs, that's a fact. Everyone team has its ups and downs , where we're the spurs before pop? They did things the spurs never achieved and vice versa ( but from a non championship POV) hopefully that simplifies it for you.

DPG21920
06-19-2017, 11:21 PM
Why are Laker fans still here tbh :lol? I mean, I love yall, but go home.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-03-2015/07su4V.gif

UZER
06-20-2017, 12:09 AM

Because their Warriors just won the championship.

ambchang
06-20-2017, 06:09 AM
You really are a bitter old man aren't ya? I look at the LAKERS this way not life in general. Dumbass :lol LA is progressing they did win more than last year so that is PROGRESS. The lakers are on an upward path which is a positive, but until they contend for a chip it's meaningless. Isn't it about winning the most, isn't that why teams try to get the best players ? That's called competition. Lakers are a more successful franchise than the spurs, that's a fact. Everyone team has its ups and downs , where we're the spurs before pop? They did things the spurs never achieved and vice versa ( but from a non championship POV) hopefully that simplifies it for you.

But you set talking about repeats, not progress. Your repeats happened 7 years ago and MVPau ain't walking though that door anytime soon. You just backtracked after being pointed out how ridiculous you are.

LkrFan
06-20-2017, 06:19 AM

Says the dum-dum who started a Laker thread GTF:lmao

whitemamba
06-20-2017, 10:35 AM
But you set talking about repeats, not progress. Your repeats happened 7 years ago and MVPau ain't walking though that door anytime soon. You just backtracked after being pointed out how ridiculous you are.

Zinged ya

LkrFan
06-20-2017, 01:56 PM

StrengthAndHonor
06-20-2017, 03:18 PM
Damn it. :bang

LkrFan
06-20-2017, 03:26 PM
Damn it. :bang

Was just about to post this for you and CN :lol

#L:lolG:lolEFFECT

Buddy Mignon
06-20-2017, 03:52 PM
On a contending team, George would make a good 3rd option. On the Lakers he doesn't even get them to the playoffs. Lakers are going to need a miracle to get out of this funk. George is a tiny step in the right direction. Shopping Russell would be another step.

Thread
06-20-2017, 04:13 PM
MOMENTS AGO:::Gambo/espn affiliate here has a source that is reporting that George will go to the Lakers for Randle.

baseline bum
06-20-2017, 04:46 PM
MOMENTS AGO:::Gambo/espn affiliate here has a source that is reporting that George will go to the Lakers for Randle.

I'll believe it when Woj says so. LOL if the Pacers fold that cheaply though.

SuperCam
06-20-2017, 04:50 PM
tbh a lot of spursfan will have major egg on their faces if Magic gets PG for some bullshit :lol

Thread
06-20-2017, 04:51 PM
I'll believe it when Woj says so. LOL if the Pacers fold that cheaply though.

I'm pretty sure that his source there. Gambo is a big Woj guy. I believe he feeds him shit from the top drawer.

Thread
06-20-2017, 04:53 PM
tbh a lot of spursfan will have major egg on their faces if Magic gets PG for some bullshit :lol

The key? George is shit. He's a ham & egger masquerading as a big shot. He's another Cliff Robinson type. He's Danny Granger reanimated.

baseline bum
06-20-2017, 04:54 PM
I'm pretty sure that his source there. Gambo is a big Woj guy. I believe he feeds him shit from the top drawer.

Woj has been silent for 6 hours. Not that I couldn't see Indy being stupid enough to make that deal. So what's the plan after trading dogshit for George?

Thread
06-20-2017, 05:11 PM
Woj has been silent for 6 hours. Not that I couldn't see Indy being stupid enough to make that deal. So what's the plan after trading dogshit for George?

Just found out that it was not Woj, it was Shelburne that claimed the Randle materiel.

baseline bum
06-20-2017, 05:28 PM

Why would Woj give his scoop to some radio hack instead of publishing it himself?

Thread
06-20-2017, 05:40 PM
Why would Woj give his scoop to some radio hack instead of publishing it himself?

I don't know, but, this Gambo guy does get materiel from across the spectrum of GM's, Executives and other sports people. And it's accurate. He's always breaking news here.

Buddy Mignon
06-20-2017, 06:25 PM

They better have a replacement for Randle now that they're shipping Russell and Mosgov. I'd wait on George.

whitemamba
06-20-2017, 06:55 PM
Was just about to post this for you and CN :lol

#L:lolG:lolEFFECT

:lol CN

RsxPiimp
06-20-2017, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Marc Dykton‏ marcDykton 8m8 minutes ago
Sources telling me Julius Randle IS involved as well as the 27th and 28th overall picks in exchange for George. Awaiting confirmation.

ambchang
06-20-2017, 09:06 PM
Zinged ya

You are taking I circles now. Was it a zing? Or was it an argument? Make up your mind. You are trying to dig yourself out and you are looking dumber and dumber by every post. Which I never thought was possible.

StrengthAndHonor
06-20-2017, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Marc Dykton‏ marc (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14937)Dykton 8m8 minutes ago
Sources telling me Julius Randle IS involved as well as the 27th and 28th overall picks in exchange for George. Awaiting confirmation.
Not a reliable source.

whitemamba
06-20-2017, 09:56 PM
You are taking I circles now. Was it a zing? Or was it an argument? Make up your mind. You are trying to dig yourself out and you are looking dumber and dumber by every post. Which I never thought was possible.

Is this english? I like just fucking with you, its entertaining. You really are a retard tbh. Its so fun that i can get you so bent out of shape, I cant imagine i knew you in person. :lmao holy shit

ambchang
06-21-2017, 05:48 AM
Is this english? I like just fucking with you, its entertaining. You really are a retard tbh. Its so fun that i can get you so bent out of shape, I cant imagine i knew you in person. :lmao holy shit

Have you heard of autocorrect. Awesome you are using typo smack now.

How do you know i am bent out of shape over the Internet? Talking about being a retard.

You got shit shoved in your face and didn't like it. First it was "repeats" then it was "I was looking to the future", then, after I showed that you just contradicted yourself, it was " I was just trolling, you retard :cry".

Killakobe81
06-21-2017, 08:01 AM
They better have a replacement for Randle now that they're shipping Russell and Mosgov. I'd wait on George.

agreed. what is the fucking rush unless Deng is going too?

whitemamba
06-21-2017, 12:30 PM
Have you heard of autocorrect. Awesome you are using typo smack now.

How do you know i am bent out of shape over the Internet? Talking about being a retard.

You got shit shoved in your face and didn't like it. First it was "repeats" then it was "I was looking to the future", then, after I showed that you just contradicted yourself, it was " I was just trolling, you retard :cry".

Bitter , salty , and stupid you are. :lmao only thing your shoving is that dick up your own ass tbh. First it's a typo then somehow I'm trolling, you really need to be more clear. Your all over the place you don't make sense keep explaining you lonely scholar.

ambchang
06-21-2017, 12:38 PM
Bitter , salty , and stupid you are. :lmao only thing your shoving is that dick up your own ass tbh. First it's a typo then somehow I'm trolling, you really need to be more clear. Your all over the place you don't make sense keep explaining you lonely scholar.

The point of trolling is to get a zinger, or get a reaction. But you didn't know that, sure.

There is a typo, oh my. How about talking about repeats, and then talking about moving forward when your repeat happened 7 years ago? What are you talking about? The future or the past?

And going down the route of "You are bitter and salty". About what? About the Lakers missing 4 playoffs and just had to give away their tank prize so that they can get rid of a horrible contract they signed last year?

Damn you are dumb.

whitemamba
06-21-2017, 07:19 PM
The point of trolling is to get a zinger, or get a reaction. But you didn't know that, sure.

There is a typo, oh my. How about talking about repeats, and then talking about moving forward when your repeat happened 7 years ago? What are you talking about? The future or the past?

And going down the route of "You are bitter and salty". About what? About the Lakers missing 4 playoffs and just had to give away their tank prize so that they can get rid of a horrible contract they signed last year?

Damn you are dumb.

didnt read tbh

LkrFan
06-21-2017, 07:40 PM
didnt read tbh

ambchang
06-21-2017, 08:38 PM
didnt read tbh

:lol. Didn't read. That's weak sauce. Your surrender is accepted.

whitemamba
06-21-2017, 10:40 PM
:lol. Didn't read. That's weak sauce. Your surrender is accepted.

:lol surrender

Medvedenko
06-21-2017, 11:35 PM
Ball
MAGIC
Plinko
Rating
Solution
Ice
In
Veins
Kobe

ambchang
06-22-2017, 05:44 AM
:lol surrender

LkrFan
06-22-2017, 04:32 PM

:wow

whitemamba
06-22-2017, 05:43 PM

:wow

:lol PG really isnt fucking around about coming home

spursistan
11-08-2017, 01:24 AM

MultiTroll
11-08-2017, 11:03 AM
:lol another modern day banana boat type phaggot

monosylab1k
11-08-2017, 02:39 PM
:lol remember 10 games into the LeBron Heat era when everyone said he was gonna demand a trade back to Cleveland?