PDA

View Full Version : Argentina, Corso!

LaMarcus Bryant
06-20-2017, 07:24 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/hidden-trove-suspected-nazi-artifacts-found-argentina-48145123

"In a hidden room in a house near Argentina's capital, police believe they have found the biggest collection of Nazi artifacts in the country's history, including a bust relief of Adolf Hitler, magnifying glasses inside elegant boxes with swastikas and even a macabre medical device used to measure head size.

"Finding 75 original pieces is historic and could offer irrefutable proof of the presence of top leaders who escaped from Nazi Germany," Cohen told the AP."

DJR210
06-20-2017, 10:24 AM
Crazy find

baseline bum
06-20-2017, 07:09 PM
http://image.ibb.co/fzYAyQ/Argentina.png

Earl Sweatshirt
06-20-2017, 07:57 PM
My nigga Manu chillin wit Hitler's grandkids n shit

Mikeanaro
06-21-2017, 02:41 AM
:bobo

DMC
06-25-2017, 10:41 PM
Hitler could have been a franchise player.

DAF86
06-25-2017, 10:46 PM
Hitler could have been a franchise player.

You see the word "Argentina" and immediately think of me? How cute, tbh. :lol

DMC
06-25-2017, 11:39 PM
You see the word "Argentina" and immediately think of me? How cute, tbh. :lol

:lol I never mentioned you. You saw "Argentina" and had to click on it though :lol

Do you not think Hitler could have led a franchise? He damn near won it all.

DAF86
06-26-2017, 12:13 AM
:lol I never mentioned you. You saw "Argentina" and had to click on it though :lol

Didn't need to mention me, tbh. :lol

And of course I'm gonna click on a thread that talks about my country. What's wrong, or strange, about that? :lol

DAF86
06-26-2017, 12:13 AM
Double post.

DMC
06-26-2017, 12:16 AM

And of course I'm gonna click on a thread that talks about my country. What's wrong, or strange, about that? :lol

:cry muh country

:lol

DAF86
06-26-2017, 12:38 AM

:lol

I'm sure that if you find a thread about your home town you wouldn't have the curiosity of clicking it. :lol

Dumb motherfucker :lol

Seriously son, how did you get to become such a dumb motherfucker? I'm pretty sure that the fact of being ugly and fat made you socially awkward and isolate from the rest of society. But being a lonely, fat, ugly virgin is still no excuse to be such a dumb motherfucker, tbh.

baseline bum
06-26-2017, 12:57 AM

He got backdoor swept after taking Games 1 & 2.

DMC
06-26-2017, 07:38 AM
I'm sure that if you find a thread about your home town you wouldn't have the curiosity of clicking it. :lol

Dumb motherfucker :lol

Seriously son, how did you get to become such a dumb motherfucker? I'm pretty sure that the fact of being ugly and fat made you socially awkward and isolate from the rest of society. But being a lonely, fat, ugly virgin is still no excuse to be such a dumb motherfucker, tbh.

:lol hometown
:lol calling a country a town

:cry muh town

DMC
06-26-2017, 07:39 AM
He got backdoor swept after taking Games 1 & 2.
Wasn't his fault, fucking Tony Goebbels over dribbling.

DAF86
06-26-2017, 01:53 PM
:lol hometown
:lol calling a country a town

:cry muh town

It's the same fucking thing. You are not going to check everyfucking thread, that talks about the US, in here because it is a US forum. Just like I wouldn't check everyfucking thread, that talks about Argentina, in an Argentinian forum. But if you find a thread that talks about your hometown you will check it because it is a rarity (unless you are from San Antonio). Well, it's the same thing for me if I find a thread about Argentina in a US forum, tbh.

I didn't think I needed to explain you this but I guess you are dumber than I thought. :lol

Dumber motherfucker :lol

TimDunkem
06-26-2017, 02:07 PM
DumbMotherfuckingCunt being a dumb motherfucking ****, as usual.

Mark Celibate
06-26-2017, 03:37 PM
I never really understood after all these years but what's with the Mookie Crew and the obsession over Lee Corso? Anyone care to enlighten me?

benefactor
06-27-2017, 09:54 PM
I never really understood after all these years but what's with the Mookie Crew and the obsession over Lee Corso? Anyone care to enlighten me?
Between that and all the Robocop references, they seem like poster children for social awkwardness. Can you imagine them, Fabbs and Avante all hanging out drinking beer together? Would be some of the weirdest fucking conversations in the history of the English language.

Avante
06-27-2017, 11:49 PM
I'd love to have been sitting next to old Adolph as he watched his supermen get their ass kicked by a black boy from Alabama at the 36 Berlin Olympics. Give him a nudge and tell him...."just think we have another black boy back home in Alabama faster than Jesse Owens". The look on his face...ha~~~