PDA

View Full Version : Hawks: LeGM rejected by Jimmy Butler

Bynumite
06-20-2017, 09:18 PM

If you're an all star in your prime with an ounce of pride, why would you want to be reduced to a 3 point spot up shooter for LeThreeFive? :lol

Fabbs
06-20-2017, 09:19 PM
What a retard.
Ya stay with the Bulls in 1st round and out forever.

midnightpulp
06-20-2017, 09:20 PM
I was right about det D'Bust tho.

Remember how high you were on him :lmao

HarlemHeat37
06-20-2017, 09:20 PM
Everybody loves playing with LeBron, tbh..Butler isn't going there because LeBron leaving Cleveland is the worst kept secret in the league, right now:lol

Mark Celibate
06-20-2017, 11:33 PM
Everybody loves playing with LeBron, tbh..Butler isn't going there because LeBron leaving Cleveland is the worst kept secret in the league, right now:lol

Where do you think he will end up?

TimDunkem
06-20-2017, 11:36 PM
Everybody loves playing with LeBron, tbh..Butler isn't going there because LeBron leaving Cleveland is the worst kept secret in the league, right now:lolThis.

Chris
06-21-2017, 12:02 AM
LeCuck'd

Venti Quattro
06-21-2017, 12:38 AM
Jimmy Buckets isn't coming because LeBron's future isn't secure in Cleveland. I mean you have goddamn Kyrie Irving signifying to the media that he's gonna be the first to jump off the ship if LeBron leaves.

Chillen
06-21-2017, 01:51 AM
Can't LeBron ask for a trade out of Cleveland? it's the right thing to do for the franchise so they can get some pieces if he doesn't want to remain there.

Venti Quattro
06-21-2017, 02:07 AM
Can't LeBron ask for a trade out of Cleveland? it's the right thing to do for the franchise so they can get some pieces if he doesn't want to remain there.

He's not going to because he's going to screw Dan Gilbert for a second time. The only way he gets traded is if Dan Gilbert finds a team for him, and that's not an easy proposition no matter how enticing it is.

spurraider21
06-21-2017, 02:29 AM
Where do you think he will end up?
i wouldn't trust HH on this one.

wasn't that long ago that his "source" confirmed that lebron was just trolling and was obviously going to stay in miami (and that his lagging his decision was "genius" move to bring attention to civil rights issues :lmao)... and then when lebron announced he was signing with cleveland, HH started calling him a coon, etc

his read on lebron is about as good as avante's read on women older than the age of consent

Seventyniner
06-21-2017, 09:29 AM
He's not going to because he's going to screw Dan Gilbert for a second time. The only way he gets traded is if Dan Gilbert finds a team for him, and that's not an easy proposition no matter how enticing it is.

I'd love to see Gilbert preemptively stick the knife in LeBron's back by trading him to Philly. End the streak of Finals appearances and get revenge for The Decision.

LkrFan
06-21-2017, 09:31 AM
:lmao

Chucho
06-21-2017, 10:41 AM
LOLakers fans keeping their pussy lips crossed in hopes King will rescue that corpse of a franchise. I can't wait for next April to laugh at another 20-62 season. Take Paul George and enjoy a couple of 35-40 win seasons LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

MultiTroll
06-21-2017, 11:01 AM
LOLakers fans keeping their pussy lips crossed in hopes King will rescue that corpse of a franchise. I can't wait for next April to laugh at another 20-62 season. Take Paul George and enjoy a couple of 35-40 win seasons LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Laker Phan: "Lebron sucks, 3-5 etc"
Laker Phan if Lebron joins the Lakers: "Top 5 player All Time easily."

LkrFan
06-21-2017, 11:14 AM
Laker Phan: "Lebron sucks, 3-5 etc"
Laker Phan if Lebron joins the Lakers: "Top 5 player All Time easily."

Negative son. He is afraid of the Western Conference, as evidenced by him bowing down 5 times :lol

Recap: how many Finals appearances does he even make if he drafted by a Western Conference team? He'd have the Lakers, Spurs, Suns, and even the Queens to go thru. You trust he beats all of these teams to win the West? I doubt he makes 3 appearances in this scenario. Yet he's a Mount Rushmore player? :lol

unleashbaynes
06-21-2017, 12:05 PM
Negative son. He is afraid of the Western Conference, as evidenced by him bowing down 5 times :lol

Recap: how many Finals appearances does he even make if he drafted by a Western Conference team? He'd have the Lakers, Spurs, Suns, and even the Queens to go thru. You trust he beats all of these teams to win the West? I doubt he makes 3 appearances in this scenario. Yet he's a Mount Rushmore player? :lol

I see someone is still in denial. When are you gonna move on to anger son?

LkrFan
06-21-2017, 02:24 PM
I see someone is still in denial. When are you gonna move on to anger son?

:lol

Mark Celibate
06-21-2017, 02:59 PM
i wouldn't trust HH on this one.

wasn't that long ago that his "source" confirmed that lebron was just trolling and was obviously going to stay in miami (and that his lagging his decision was "genius" move to bring attention to civil rights issues :lmao)... and then when lebron announced he was signing with cleveland, HH started calling him a coon, etc

his read on lebron is about as good as avante's read on women older than the age of consent

rofl

spurraider has been throwing some haymakers lately. My midseason favorite for poster of the year tbh imho