PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: san francisco these days

dfens
06-21-2017, 07:11 AM
My last time in SF was more than 10 years ago and now I'm surprised to say that it looks like a gay parade in chinatown :wow what the fuck happened here?

StrengthAndHonor
06-21-2017, 07:38 AM
Eh, SF has always been like that but Thanks to Obama, same-sex has become a culturally accepted norm. The mantra of come out and tell your story, that's what it will take for (widespread acceptance) has been effective and there's little opposition because many see it as inevitability.

resistanze
06-21-2017, 08:51 AM
It's Pride month...the parade is this weekend.

Spurtacular
06-21-2017, 09:30 AM
SF has lost hundreds of restaurants since instituting a $15 minimum wage. I wouldn't go there and support that nonsense.

Splits
06-21-2017, 09:54 AM
SF has lost hundreds of restaurants since instituting a $15 minimum wage. I wouldn't go there and support that nonsense.

link?

HarlemHeat37
06-21-2017, 10:01 AM

First time I visited SF was 3 years ago, it was Pride, but I wasn't aware, tbh..first thing I see when I get out if the hotel is a naked Gay man, only wearing some kind of wrap to cover his penis:lol

Spurs9
06-21-2017, 10:08 AM
I used to go out to SF every few months for work, but haven't been in about 3 years. I thought it was a pretty cool city to visit, mainly for some of the good resturants they have there and bars, just gotta stay away from the Castro and Levinworth areas tbh. I could never live there though. The weather is always a nice change from SA.

RsxPiimp
06-21-2017, 10:08 AM
First time I visited SF was 3 years ago, it was Pride, but I wasn't aware, tbh..first thing I see when I get out if the hotel is a naked Gay man, only wearing some kind of wrap to cover his penis:lol

no duck tales here. my port of entry was SF. my dad took us down to see the gay parade. unlike americans, watching any sort of parade for us is for entertainment purposes.

now in my country gay people are either cross dressers or transvestites. i was shocked to see muscular, heavily bearded men with leather jackets riding hogs touching and kissing each other, literally tom selleck or burt reynold clones .:lol i was pretty fucking confused.

the only upside in that experience was i saw a lot of lesbian tits to wash away all the man2man debauchery ive witnessed.

Thread
06-21-2017, 10:25 AM

That was Splits, you idiot.

resistanze
06-21-2017, 10:30 AM

:lol Funny, I visited SF for the first time 3 years ago too (but in July), so I missed that part. Obviously, I've lived there for 2 years now and gays and homeless people are second nature.

I'm in Chicago right now and I've seen more gays and flags than I would've imagined (again Pride month). The downtown core of Chicago is just as beautiful as I remembered it, probably best I've seen in North America.

HarlemHeat37
06-21-2017, 10:35 AM

:lmao omg..

DeadlyDynasty
06-21-2017, 11:05 AM
My last time in SF was more than 10 years ago and now I'm surprised to say that it looks like a gay parade in chinatown :wow what the fuck happened here?
The city had a small window of opportunity in the 80's to return to normalcy.

MultiTroll
06-21-2017, 11:22 AM
Warriors celebration.
That is all.

The Gemini Method
06-21-2017, 11:33 AM
I grew up in the City for a good portion of my childhood and it's a great city. The weather isn't as nice as it is down here in the SoCal area, but I still enjoy going back to visit family. Very good food scene and not too far from some great breweries.

Thread
06-21-2017, 11:43 AM
The city had a small window of opportunity in the 80's to return to normalcy.

Yep, when Eastwood went in there and made those films.

The Gemini Method
06-21-2017, 11:52 AM
Yep, when Eastwood went in there and made those films. Most of those movies were made in the 70's with the exception of being Sudden Impact which was made in '83--but was the worst one of the anthology.

Spurtacular
06-21-2017, 11:52 AM
link?

http://www.fresnobee.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/article155979969.html

Thread
06-21-2017, 11:54 AM
Most of those movies were made in the 70's with the exception of being Sudden Impact which was made in '83--but was the worst one of the anthology.

Don't quibble, Gem.

Joseph Kony
06-21-2017, 11:55 AM
omg there's gay people. who gives a shit, unless you're secretly worried that cock is tasty i dont see the need for concern. let the homos be homos tbh

Horse
06-21-2017, 12:30 PM
What do you expect with their faggot basketball team.

Splits
06-21-2017, 12:30 PM
http://www.fresnobee.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/article155979969.html

lol did you even read the only link he posted about the 60 restaurants in 5 months? None of the owners said it was because of the minimum wage hike, the hack writer just made it up

Joseph Kony
06-21-2017, 12:48 PM
lol did you even read the only link he posted about the 60 restaurants in 5 months? None of the owners said it was because of the minimum wage hike, the hack writer just made it up
cant really expect a trumper to actually read anything as they are generally partially illiterate tbh

Thread
06-21-2017, 01:08 PM
cant really expect a trumper to actually read anything as they are generally partially illiterate tbh

How would you like me to festoon your fuckin' ass?

lefty
06-21-2017, 04:46 PM
KD knew that

Joseph Kony
06-21-2017, 04:47 PM
How would you like me to festoon your fuckin' ass?

i think you meant to write "feast on" in which case yes you may toss my salad

Chris
06-21-2017, 05:49 PM

Liberals happened.

Chris
06-21-2017, 05:50 PM
my dad took us down to see the gay parade

Well this explains everything. :lol

resistanze
06-21-2017, 07:39 PM
i think you meant to write "feast on" in which case yes you may toss my salad

:lmao

resistanze
06-21-2017, 07:39 PM
KD knew that

lol, hate that bitch tbh

Spurtacular
06-21-2017, 08:58 PM

Are you fucking retarded? Here's the title for starters:

Restaurant die-off is first course of California’s $15 minimum wage

You don't have to read long to get to this: "A recent study (http://www.hbs.edu/faculty/Publication%20Files/MW_Exit_7a89f82f-b2fa-42f2-9a0e-f8a61e95b679.pdf) by Michael Luca at Harvard Business School and Dara Lee Luca at Mathematica Policy Research found that every $1 hike in the minimum wage brings a 14 percent increase in the likelihood of a 3.5-star restaurant on Yelp! closing"

If anyone's a hack, you ought to look in the mirror, jackass. Basic economics; higher costs tends to correlate with higher failure rates. Or intermediate economics, artificial costs create waste. Waste is never good for a business's bottom line.

And stop your fucking lying, fool. There's plenty of quotes in that article about restaurant owners discussing the dreadful economic impact. Are you seriously that much of a hack that you can just fucking deny what's right before your eyes? Are you some sort of uber liberal dickhead? I woudln't know; I don't follow the political boards here that closely; but that's how you're coming off.

dfens
06-22-2017, 04:07 AM
Lmao we were discussing a similar topic at our work dinner a couple of hours ago and some English colleague showed us this image :lmao

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yNMH8lpDnGg/U0gHt9mkKgI/AAAAAAAAKDI/LSgMsrwBLdQ/s1600/Buggery.jpg

our merican associates needed their safe space, they couldn't even laugh, what a castrated bunch :lmao as jet lagged europeans on business so we got a pass :lmao this englishman is just bringing the jokes mercilessly, trump, hillary, colonials, language, gop, russians .. just no fucks given :lmao I laughed so much tonight I can't even sleep :lol, best business trip this year tbh.

and lmao at that fag kony thinking it's ok to let these deviants run rampant in the entire city, if they had their own neighborhood ok, but the entire city is just shameful tbh, who in their right mind would want their children seeing this 24/7 ?

spurraider21
06-22-2017, 04:37 AM
spent a week in SF after going to a raiders game about a year and half ago, it was nice tbh. good change of pace from LA

apalisoc_9
06-22-2017, 05:00 AM
Homos destroy society.

Can't wait for America's destruction. Once the homo rate reaches a significant % its all over.

Society is over.

apalisoc_9
06-22-2017, 05:02 AM
Lmao we were discussing a similar topic at our work dinner a couple of hours ago and some English colleague showed us this image :lmao

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yNMH8lpDnGg/U0gHt9mkKgI/AAAAAAAAKDI/LSgMsrwBLdQ/s1600/Buggery.jpg

our merican associates needed their safe space, they couldn't even laugh, what a castrated bunch :lmao as jet lagged europeans on business so we got a pass :lmao this englishman is just bringing the jokes mercilessly, trump, hillary, colonials, language, gop, russians .. just no fucks given :lmao I laughed so much tonight I can't even sleep :lol, best business trip this year tbh.

and lmao at that fag kony thinking it's ok to let these deviants run rampant in the entire city, if they had their own neighborhood ok, but the entire city is just shameful tbh, who in their right mind would want their children seeing this 24/7 ?

Its OK bro...Can you imagine in 20 years when their homo male population reach 20%..:lol

More women for us.

dfens
06-22-2017, 05:49 AM
Its OK bro...Can you imagine in 20 years when their homo male population reach 20%..:lol

More women for us.

in 20 years I'll be retired somewhere far away from all this bullshit tbh :lol

Biggems
06-24-2017, 07:44 PM

Actually it must be the liberals who are illiterate and stupid. Since they can't figure out how to get picture ID, they are allowed to vote without one. Well, that is what your liberal politicians believe anyway. Also, liberal voters keep electing more liberals, who keep them oppressed, on government assistance, living in impoverished neighborhoods (filled with guns, drugs, alchohol, violence, and of course planned parenthood so the lesser thans can keep killing off their future).

But you go ahead and mock the Trumpers. BTW, partially illiterate sounds uneducated, as it makes more sense to say partially literate. Partially illiterate would mean that you are mostly literate, which would make you rather intelligent. BTW, everyone is partially illiterate in a sense. We all come across words now and then that we have never seen or used and need to learn how to say, spell, and define them. No person on this planet is 100% literate.

Biggems
06-24-2017, 07:49 PM
I have never been to SF. Thanks to Kuffs and Monk, I have always wanted to go there for a vacation. I want to see those two streets, the one that goes on a straight downward slope towards the bay, and then the winding road (I believe it is called Lombard Street). I also wanted to see the Bridge, Chinatown, a few of the parks and museums, Alcatraz, and if possible, take a Great White Shark tour. I would have liked to have seen the Cowboys vs the Niners in Candlestick, but too late now. I still would like to see the Astros play the Giants at their new stadium. Aren't the Warriors moving to SF? If so, I would love to see the Spurs vs the Warriors over there.

Thread
06-25-2017, 07:26 AM
Actually it must be the liberals who are illiterate and stupid. Since they can't figure out how to get picture ID, they are allowed to vote without one. Well, that is what your liberal politicians believe anyway. Also, liberal voters keep electing more liberals, who keep them oppressed, on government assistance, living in impoverished neighborhoods (filled with guns, drugs, alchohol, violence, and of course planned parenthood so the lesser thans can keep killing off their future).

But you go ahead and mock the Trumpers. BTW, partially illiterate sounds uneducated, as it makes more sense to say partially literate. Partially illiterate would mean that you are mostly literate, which would make you rather intelligent. BTW, everyone is partially illiterate in a sense. We all come across words now and then that we have never seen or used and need to learn how to say, spell, and define them. No person on this planet is 100% literate.

Bigs

dfens
06-25-2017, 08:05 AM

son I'll help you out on this one because you sound like you actually care. The problem aren't the liberals per se, they are just a consequence. I'll make this quick and easy to understand.

The real problem in the western world is that the political climate is increasingly feudalized/guild-like and there never is (nor can be) consensus and the sides are increasingly radicalized (sjw lefty libtard <-> traditionalists, government overbloat <-> unregulated market), almost living in parallel societies.The real political health of a system lies in the center, which right now is dead because reasonable consensus is dead. Without consensus you get an increasingly volatile political scene which is exploited by demagogues (e.g. trump) extremists and backstabbers (merkel). The entire process is unsurprising for us older people as divided nations are easier to control (weak/corrupt unions, protests don't mean anything anymore, bad journalism is rewarded, normal candidates can't get party backing because they don't appeal to the press, emphatic debates on pointless subjects, etc) and produce more wealth to the control class as it maximizes market diversity through induced disillusioned alienation. This in term further increases the cultural/ideological/habitual barrier between people, continuing the cycle and destroying any chance of political dialogue. The real killer is that people put ideals and storylines over realities and social compromise.

DJR210
06-25-2017, 09:32 AM
OP got a hotel in the Castro

dfens
06-25-2017, 03:14 PM
OP got a hotel in the Castro

:lol

xellos88330
06-26-2017, 09:33 AM
I just don't understand the need for such flamboyant behavior. It seems kind of counter intuitive. You want acceptance, then fucking act acceptable with everything else. How in the hell does seeing a mostly nude guy make me want to accept gay people? It really doesn't. I understand that you want to feel proud of who you are, but good lord spare everyone the theatrics.

Joseph Kony
06-26-2017, 12:10 PM

tl;dr

06-26-2017, 02:47 PM
:lol Funny, I visited SF for the first time 3 years ago too (but in July), so I missed that part. Obviously, I've lived there for 2 years now and gays and homeless people are second nature.

I'm in Chicago right now and I've seen more gays and flags than I would've imagined (again Pride month). The downtown core of Chicago is just as beautiful as I remembered it, probably best I've seen in North America.Anytime I visit Toronto it reminds me a lot of Chicago.

resistanze
06-26-2017, 06:05 PM
Anytime I visit Toronto it reminds me a lot of Chicago.

I say this as well, and the population of both cities is identical. At least the downtown core of Chicago strikes me as Toronto's older, more sophisticated cousin tbh.

Chucho
06-26-2017, 11:22 PM
https://konkdaddy.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/scalp-1.jpg