PDA

View Full Version : Sign and trade LMA for Milsap

ceds
06-21-2017, 10:12 AM
After the Dwight salary dump its reported that Atl are looking for S&T deals for Milsap to kickstart a total rebuild.

Milsap is a much better matchup for Dray

Spurs would have to be looking at this

Gasol opt out is a miracle ...could Atlanta possibly take on TPs contact with LMA so we can make a run at CP3?

Joseph Kony
06-21-2017, 10:18 AM
Yet another person who thinks Spurs are going to trade TP. THEY'RE NOT TRADING TP. Stop with this fantasy already

Chinook
06-21-2017, 10:19 AM
While I'm sure ATL would take value over nothing for a guy leaving I doubt they'd want LMA as much as the assets he'd be able to fetch a third team. I'd much rather the Spurs recruit that third team themselves and just use the TE for Millsap. The issue is that Millsap is in line to make twice as much as LMA is making.

ceds
06-21-2017, 10:29 AM
Which is why the only realistic chance at Milsap is a S&T with Atl

Bertans / Ansderson / Simmons all have varying throw in value

Is a late first realistic to salary dump Parker?
Hell would a team like philly give up an asset?

Milsap + CP3 should be plan A & puts us in the best position to challenge

Dverde
06-21-2017, 10:33 AM
Parker isn't going to be salary dumped. Pop will quit before he allows that. Parker is not Bowen. Only way out is if he decides to retire.

Chinook
06-21-2017, 10:35 AM
The smart thing is to have them take Parker. Depending on what you can get Paul and Millsap to agree to maybe having a Parker and Kyle trade with picks for Millsap while using the cap space on Paul (which is a discount probably too steep for both). You'd get Paul, Green, Leonard, Millsap, LMA as the starters with Murray and Bertans off the bench. The team would have the RE and maybe even Milutinov. Then add in Hanga, and you'd get: Murray, Hanga, RE, Bertans, Milutinov for a bench.

MultiTroll
06-21-2017, 10:42 AM
I'm sure ATL wants to rebuild around Aldridge. :rolleyes

Dex
06-21-2017, 10:45 AM
The smart thing is to have them take Parker. Depending on what you can get Paul and Millsap to agree to maybe having a Parker and Kyle trade with picks for Millsap while using the cap space on Paul (which is a discount probably too steep for both). You'd get Paul, Green, Leonard, Millsap, LMA as the starters with Murray and Bertans off the bench. The team would have the RE and maybe even Milutinov. Then add in Hanga, and you'd get: Murray, Hanga, RE, Bertans, Milutinov for a bench.

Gasol?

MultiTroll
06-21-2017, 10:45 AM
Parker isn't going to be salary dumped. Pop will quit before he allows that. Parker is not Bowen. Only way out is if he decides to retire.
If ownership had any spine they'd tell these two that Porkers choices are be traded or retire, period.
Don't like it? Ship em both out. Package them in a deal.

Chinook
06-21-2017, 10:56 AM
Gasol?

Fuck Pau.

TimDunkem
06-21-2017, 11:03 AM
If ownership had any spine they'd tell these two that Porkers choices are be traded or retire, period.
Don't like it? Ship em both out. Package them in a deal.They're going to cater to TP and Manu. PERIOD.

MultiTroll
06-21-2017, 11:05 AM
They're going to cater to TP and Manu. PERIOD.
And Popped.
"Player above team" is the theme.

Farking Timmy Dunks gives gives and gives and gets fk'd.
Now the same shit with Kawhi.

TimDunkem
06-21-2017, 11:07 AM
Yeah. I'm quite concerned that the top 5 players on the team after KL and LA will still be TP, Manu, Gasol, Green, and Mills.

Loyalty and penny pinching over titles.

I hope I'm wrong.

tmtcsc
06-21-2017, 11:21 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/jck.gif

Why do so many people constantly write this stuff. THIS IS A BUSINESS. Coaches and players understand this, apparently fans don't. Nobody is gifted anything. This is about the team and if you can improve the team by moving a player, you do it. FUCK TP's feelings. The team's goals are to win a Championship, not hurt TP's feelings. He's getting a fat 15 million dollar salary next year for basically nothing. Consider it a gift if you want. His career is over and he's finished being a productive NBA player. I feel he hasn't been a quality contributor in at least 3 years but that's just my opinion.

You think Pop gives a fuck about TP's goals, statements to the French media or delusion about playing 20 years in the league? He probably shakes his head, does a face palm and realizes that the dude on the other end of the phone is going to cry when Pop says "We're moving your contract to another team".

tmtcsc
06-21-2017, 11:24 AM
Yeah. I'm quite concerned that the top 5 players on the team after KL and LA will still be TP, Manu, Gasol, Green, and Mills.

Loyalty and penny pinching over titles.

I hope I'm wrong.

Pls site a past example of when the Spurs chose "loyalty and penny pinching" in the past.

JR3
06-21-2017, 11:25 AM
I do like Milsap on our team

Dex
06-21-2017, 11:28 AM
Fuck Pau.

I know you don't agree with him returning, but it's gonna happen regardless. You gotta fit him into the equation somewhere.

Play Boban
06-21-2017, 11:29 AM
After the Dwight salary dump its reported that Atl are looking for S&T deals for Milsap to kickstart a total rebuild.

Milsap is a much better matchup for Dray

Spurs would have to be looking at this

Gasol opt out is a miracle ...could Atlanta possibly take on TPs contact with LMA so we can make a run at CP3?
We don't need another shorty like Blair tbh.

gambit1990
06-21-2017, 11:35 AM
i would la for him. brought it up during the RS.

ceds
06-21-2017, 11:37 AM
I agree with chinook that you try to trade TP + young player + picks for Milsap and then try to sign CP3 with capspace.

That won't happen though...it's likely LMA instead of TP. Could we package both? I'm unsure if Atl can absorb the salary

Apparently 4 teams are willing to pay Milsap max money right now so he'd have to sacrifice

Parker had a good playoff run before the Injury and is on a decent contract / years

Do you guys think we would need to attach a 1st or young player to salary dump him or do you think we could get an asset?

Chinook
06-21-2017, 11:42 AM
I know you don't agree with him returning, but it's gonna happen regardless. You gotta fit him into the equation somewhere.

Why? It's not clear at all why Pau opted out. It's only clear that he wants to be back. Dedmon said the same thing.

If they do bring him back, though, it could signal that a) Dedmon is coming back and they needed room or b) They don't intend to have cap space next summer because they want to re-up Anderson and/or Bertans

BatManu20
06-21-2017, 11:51 AM
Millsap isn't going to be a Spur.

BatManu20
06-21-2017, 11:52 AM

TimDunkem
06-21-2017, 11:52 AM
Well, that's that. Spurs aren't interested.

TheDoctor
06-21-2017, 11:57 AM
Well, that's that. Spurs aren't interested.
I bet the Spurs are madly interested. It's ATL who would laugh at what the Spurs would offer tbh

Dverde
06-21-2017, 11:59 AM
How reliable is NBA Central? Never heard of them.

Joseph Kony
06-21-2017, 11:59 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/jck.gif

Why do so many people constantly write this stuff. THIS IS A BUSINESS. Coaches and players understand this, apparently fans don't. Nobody is gifted anything. This is about the team and if you can improve the team by moving a player, you do it. FUCK TP's feelings. The team's goals are to win a Championship, not hurt TP's feelings. He's getting a fat 15 million dollar salary next year for basically nothing. Consider it a gift if you want. His career is over and he's finished being a productive NBA player. I feel he hasn't been a quality contributor in at least 3 years but that's just my opinion.

You think Pop gives a fuck about TP's goals, statements to the French media or delusion about playing 20 years in the league? He probably shakes his head, does a face palm and realizes that the dude on the other end of the phone is going to cry when Pop says "We're moving your contract to another team".
You're talking about a team who gifted Manu 14 million last season for loyalty. C'mon son, you and I both know Spurs are not trading Parker. it is not happening and everyone knows it. on top of that, you have to take into account that no one wants to trade for an injured past his prime player on his last legs for 15 million, expiring or not, unless they're trading us a garbage contract in return like Noah which we don't want either.

You people need to get this idea that the spurs are going to trade Parker out of your head. Its. Not. Gonna. Happen. GUARANTEED.

Dverde
06-21-2017, 12:01 PM
It would be funny if they traded Millsap to the Lakers for Deng and Randal. Deng's reaction would be priceless

Dex
06-21-2017, 12:04 PM
Why? It's not clear at all why Pau opted out. It's only clear that he wants to be back. Dedmon said the same thing.

If they do bring him back, though, it could signal that a) Dedmon is coming back and they needed room or b) They don't intend to have cap space next summer because they want to re-up Anderson and/or Bertans

I'm inclined to believe that Pau wouldn't have declined $16M unless he believed there was a very clear cut agreement with the Spurs (albeit verbal) that they would be giving him a longer-term contract.

And if the Spurs told him that, then don't deliver, that's the type of shady shit that discourages FA's from coming here.

NASpurs
06-21-2017, 12:07 PM
You're talking about a team who gifted Manu 14 million last season for loyalty. C'mon son, you and I both know Spurs are not trading Parker. it is not happening and everyone knows it. on top of that, you have to take into account that no one wants to trade for an injured past his prime player on his last legs for 15 million, expiring or not, unless they're trading us a garbage contract in return like Noah which we don't want either.

You people need to get this idea that the spurs are going to trade Parker out of your head. Its. Not. Gonna. Happen. GUARANTEED.

It wasn't really gifted since Philly were going to pay Manu an absurd amount of money.

Mr. Body
06-21-2017, 12:15 PM
Yet another person who thinks Spurs are going to trade TP. THEY'RE NOT TRADING TP. Stop with this fantasy already

Seriously. It's never going to happen.

phxspurfan
06-21-2017, 12:16 PM
armchair GM thread!

Joseph Kony
06-21-2017, 12:31 PM
It wasn't really gifted since Philly were going to pay Manu an absurd amount of money.
Sure it was, just because Philly is retarded and offered him 20 million for a season doesn't mean he was worth the 14 million he got for his production. That was a gift the Spurs gave him out of respect to let him remain in SA. Philly offered a ridiculous amount, spurs offered him something in the ballpark out of respect to his previous contributions, aka a gift contract. Regardless, we all know they are not trading Parker.

tmtcsc
06-21-2017, 12:31 PM
Seriously. It's never going to happen.

Give me one reason - backed up with evidence, that the Spurs would not trade TP. Besides thinking that he is some sort of royalty and untouchable. Do you think it would be cold-blooded? Is that what this is about?

Can you seriously imagine Pop telling Leonard, "We have a chance to improve but we feel a sense of loyalty to TP for all he's done for the franchise...most of it happening before you got here. So, we are going to just sit back and let him rehab and come back when he's ready. The good news is, he feels confident he can be here another additional 3 or 4 years, and since he is so treasured, we will sign him up so he can say he played 20 seasons in the NBA. You cool with that?"

Pfffffffft

tmtcsc
06-21-2017, 12:39 PM

You're the one being delusional and I'm not sure where this type of logic is coming from. I've stated this over and over in this forum. IF the Spurs don't move TP it won't be because of any "loyalty" to him. That is such bullshit. It's going to be because no other team was willing to take on his salary dump.

Give me one, just one good reason they won't move him if they can. He is clearly not the player he once was and now has a potentially career-ending injury. He will be able to play BB eventually and at some level but will it be at a 15 Mill per season level? No way in hell. It would be unprecedented for him just to step on the court again.

There is no comparison to Manu Ginobili. Manu played below market value for at least a couple of years in order for the team to attain additional quality players. With Tim's departure and while still retaining Championship aspirations, the team was desperate for Ginobili's leadership and presence in the locker room. Was he worth 14 Mill? Not on the court. But the Sixers were willing to pay him that much and that's why the Spurs ponied up so much. That won't happen again. They are prepared to move on without him and if he wants to play again, they'll gladly bring him back for less $$ and less minutes. He is old but is in good physical shape. His salary won't hurt the Spurs.

Joseph Kony
06-21-2017, 12:42 PM
The fact that the Spurs didn't salary dump Tim when he opted in to his contract and opted to stretch him should tell you all you need to know. Lol at dismissing Manu's loyalty contract. They're not going to move him because they're not. because he is a spurs legend and Pop has made it VERY clear over his tenure some things are more important than basketball. parker has been garbage since 2015, if they havent traded him yet what makes you think they will now? You are 100% wrong. Spurs will not trade the player who continually was loyal to them and took discounts in his prime to stay here. You are fucking delusional if you believe they will just salary dump a franchise icon to open up some cap space. for real. :lmao

D_Admiral
06-21-2017, 12:46 PM
I agree parker stays

Ice009
06-21-2017, 12:53 PM
The fact that the Spurs didn't salary dump Tim when he opted in to his contract and opted to stretch him should tell you all you need to know. Lol at dismissing Manu's loyalty contract. They're not going to move him because they're not. because he is a spurs legend and Pop has made it VERY clear over his tenure some things are more important than basketball. parker has been garbage since 2015, if they havent traded him yet what makes you think they will now? You are 100% wrong. Spurs will not trade the player who continually was loyal to them and took discounts in his prime to stay here. You are fucking delusional if you believe they will just salary dump a franchise icon to open up some cap space. for real. :lmao

Well they're fucking idiots if they don't. The Spurs have given him everything (4 Championships and playing with legends such as Tim Duncan, David Robinson, Manu Ginobili). They OWE HIM NOTHING. If they have a chance to significantly improve by trading TP and they don't do it, I hope Kawhi tells them to fuck off when he's a free agent next.

I mean, I remember a quote from TP years ago saying that he could take a max contact somewhere such as Atlanta and be miserable, or he could sign for a little less and play for the Spurs and be happier. That was his choice to stay and take less. I recall there was even one time Peter Holt didn't even want to pay him a discount contract. I think it took Pop and some of the people/players in the organization to convince Holt to do it.

He should not be untouchable with how poorly he's played the past 3 years. He wasn't worth what he was paid the past few years, so IMO the past few seasons are payback (money wise) for some of the lesser contracts he's been paid. Again, the Spurs, OWE HIM NOTHING.

Joseph Kony
06-21-2017, 12:56 PM
I'm not saying that he shouldn't be traded. Parker should be traded, he should've been traded after his stinkfest in 2015. My point is that he won't be traded. One, because no one will take him, and two, because Spurs will not trade him unless someone offers something out of this world (which no one would) for him. Spurs will not salary dump an all-time great on the last year of his deal. They just wont. If you really believe this you apparently havent been following Pop's spurs for very long. And it's getting annoying hearing people make up trade scenarios and FA signing scenarios that involve trading parker, because ether way, IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN, so quit fantasizing about it

Ice009
06-21-2017, 01:00 PM
I'm not saying that he shouldn't be traded. Parker should be traded, he should've been traded after his stinkfest in 2015. My point is that he won't be traded. One, because no one will take him, and two, because Spurs will not trade him unless someone offers something out of this world (which no one would) for him. Spurs will not salary dump an all-time great on the last year of his deal. They just wont. If you really believe this you apparently havent been following Pop's spurs for very long. And it's getting annoying hearing people make up trade scenarios and FA signing scenarios that involve trading parker, because ether way, IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN, so quit fantasizing about it

I've been following the Spurs for close to 25 years. I think it is you who hasn't been following the Spurs. They let Avery Johnson go, they were willing to let David Robinson walk, they tried trading Brent Barry more than once, they traded Bruce Bowen. i don't see why they wouldn't trade TP if there opportunity was there.

Parker currently has a serious injury, he might not even play this season, so if they can salary dump his contract with a pick to open up more cap space, there is no reason not to do it. He's not a Spurs legend on the level of Tim Duncan, D-Rob or even Manu. The Spurs probably would have let Manu walk last off-season if they weren't in position to pay anywhere near what Philadelphia was offering.

Dverde
06-21-2017, 01:05 PM

Preach!

buttsR4rebounding
06-21-2017, 01:11 PM
I've been following the Spurs for close to 25 years. I think it is you who hasn't been following the Spurs. They let Avery Johnson go, they were willing to let David Robinson walk, they tried trading Brent Barry more than once, they traded Bruce Bowen. i don't see why they wouldn't trade TP if there opportunity was there.

Parker currently has a serious injury, he might not even play this season, so if they can salary dump his contract with a pick to open up more cap space, there is no reason not to do it. He's not a Spurs legend on the level of Tim Duncan, D-Rob or even Manu. The Spurs probably would have let Manu walk last off-season if they weren't in position to pay anywhere near what Philadelphia was offering.

Even though you are a relative newcomer to Spurs fandom I have to agree.

Mr. Body
06-21-2017, 01:17 PM
Give me one reason - backed up with evidence, that the Spurs would not trade TP. Besides thinking that he is some sort of royalty and untouchable. Do you think it would be cold-blooded? Is that what this is about?

Can you seriously imagine Pop telling Leonard, "We have a chance to improve but we feel a sense of loyalty to TP for all he's done for the franchise...most of it happening before you got here. So, we are going to just sit back and let him rehab and come back when he's ready. The good news is, he feels confident he can be here another additional 3 or 4 years, and since he is so treasured, we will sign him up so he can say he played 20 seasons in the NBA. You cool with that?"

Pfffffffft

No fucking way they trade Parker. Period. It's not gonna happen.

Leetonidas
06-21-2017, 01:17 PM

Avery Johnson is nowhere near the spurs legend Parker is. Maybe letting David walk is not the same as salary dumping him. Bowen is nowhere near the player Parker was for SA and he was old as shit and likely to retire anyway. And lol at throwing Barry in there. Those are terrible comparisons. Try again

Leetonidas
06-21-2017, 01:18 PM
Also how is anyone supposed to provide evidence of a hypothetical scenario that won't happen? :lol that doesn't even make sense

Ice009
06-21-2017, 01:23 PM
Avery Johnson is nowhere near the spurs legend Parker is. Maybe letting David walk is not the same as salary dumping him. Bowen is nowhere near the player Parker was for SA and he was old as shit and likely to retire anyway. And lol at throwing Barry in there. Those are terrible comparisons. Try again

And Parker isn't old as shit? Speak for yourself about Bowen. I liked Bowen MORE than I ever have TP.

Leetonidas
06-21-2017, 01:31 PM
And Parker isn't old as shit? Speak for yourself about Bowen. I liked Bowen MORE than I ever have TP.

No one cares what you like. Spurs aren't going to trade Parker. Get over it and move on

Ice009
06-21-2017, 01:51 PM
No one cares what you like. Spurs aren't going to trade Parker. Get over it and move on

And I don't give a fuck about the average Spurs fan's opinion of if they like TP better.

Joseph Kony
06-21-2017, 02:46 PM
And I don't give a fuck about the average Spurs fan's opinion of if they like TP better.
cool story bro. your opinion is irrelevant. spurs are not trading TP. no one wants him and spurs won't trade him. so move on

tholdren
06-21-2017, 03:37 PM
Pls site a past example of when the Spurs chose "loyalty and penny pinching" in the past.

Mcdyess

tholdren
06-21-2017, 03:37 PM
Mcdyess

Bonner

tmtcsc
06-21-2017, 04:31 PM

Exactly. I've been saying the same thing for forever. Anyone who thinks the F.O. wouldn't trade Parker to improve the team doesn't know what they're talking about. End of story. Kony calling TP a "An all time great" or "Legend" is a laughable and sad at the same time. Parker has ridden the coattails of all-time greats like Robinson, Duncan and Manu. He's been a good player and we can leave it at that. Just because he's been on the team since he was a teenager doesn't make him a legend, it makes him old and stale now. Otherwise, he's been a pain in the ass with the organization by sabotaging a potential Jason Kidd signing and fucking around with Brent Barry's wife. Dude's at it again now by talking about having another contract to fulfill a 20 year career goal. That shit's as delusional as Kony and Dverde thinking the Spurs won't move him.

I keep asking for someone to give me an example of when the Spurs have kept a player rostered out of loyalty. When? Who?

tonight...you
06-21-2017, 04:32 PM
Mcdyess
Looked into Kennard. You're right. That dude is a player.

Joseph Kony
06-21-2017, 04:34 PM
They literally swallowed Tim Duncan's salary for 3 years instead of trading him to be waived, the fuck you talking about :lol

TP has 4 rings, a FMVP, multiple all-star and All-NBA appearances with the Spurs and has been here for almost two decades. You can keep spewing off whatever bullshit you want but the fact of the matter is spurs won't trade TP and no team will trade for him. I'll ban myself from posting if the spurs trade TP in a salary dump.

Did TP fuck your wife too or what? We can all agree he's been trash for a few years now but that doesn't negate the history. Pop refusing to bench him should be proof enough for you. But please tell me how stretching Duncan's contract instead of salary dumping him is somehow different and not being loyal :lmao

tmtcsc
06-21-2017, 04:34 PM
Mcdyess

Get the fuck out of here. Same with Bonner. Those two dudes weren't here because of loyalty. Bonner was a bench player who got paid the minimum in his last contract. Fucker never even got a courtesy call to say the Spurs weren't going to re-sign him. McDyess was here for 3 years and made 15 million dollars. He was 34 years old. He played out his contract and retired. That's some weak ass shit you're throwing out. Makes my point even more.

tmtcsc
06-21-2017, 04:48 PM
They literally swallowed Tim Duncan's salary for 3 years instead of trading him to be waived, the fuck you talking about :lol

TP has 4 rings, a FMVP, multiple all-star and All-NBA appearances with the Spurs and has been here for almost two decades. You can keep spewing off whatever bullshit you want but the fact of the matter is spurs won't trade TP and no team will trade for him. I'll ban myself from posting if the spurs trade TP in a salary dump.

Did TP fuck your wife too or what? We can all agree he's been trash for a few years now but that doesn't negate the history. Pop refusing to bench him should be proof enough for you. But please tell me how stretching Duncan's contract instead of salary dumping him is somehow different and not being loyal :lmao

This is what I'm talking about: http://imageshack.com/a/img922/7025/E9y8uW.jpg: http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/tim-duncan-spurs-waived-cut-retired-retirement-legacy-career-stats-bio/1oyn29kwjt4t31lzw445yshvj9

You really need to brush up on your homework and stop comparing Tim Duncan with Tony Parker. For your own credibility's sake. Tim signed a 2 year 10.4 Million dollar contract coming off a season where he was an All-Star. That was 5.1 Million dollars per season. Never mind what he meant to the franchise in terms of leadership, history and the locker room. He made a HUGE sacrifice to ensure the team could sign other players, free-agents etc. And you're trying to compare him to TP's current situation? I think TP's skipping your wife and fucking you, tbh.

Joseph Kony
06-21-2017, 04:57 PM
lol i figured you'd move the goalpost and try to rationalize the fact that your question about choosing loyalty never happened which you obviously are wrong about.

Only you a small number of posters really believe the spurs would salary dump TP. and i dont think you realize this but PATFO don't give a fuck about your retarded opinion on Tony, they obviously love him, and they will never trade him. so it doesnt matter what retarded ass mental gymnastics you do or what stupid reasoning you come up with. The Spurs will NOT dump Tony Parker. So by all means continue postulating stupid trade scenarios that won't happen and wasting your time, but it aint gonna happen, and the fact the spurs are looking to trade Green instead is even more proof :lmao

tmtcsc
06-21-2017, 05:11 PM
lol i figured you'd move the goalpost and try to rationalize the fact that your question about choosing loyalty never happened which you obviously are wrong about.

First, can someone translate what this is supposed to mean? Secondly, why don't you just admit you shit the bed with your earlier post and really don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The Spurs swallowed Tim's 3 year contract instead of trading him to another team and having him waived? He had 1 year left AND they waived him for cap purposes. Do you fucking read or have a memory better than a fish?

Only you a small number of posters really believe the spurs would salary dump TP. and i dont think you realize this but PATFO don't give a fuck about your retarded opinion on Tony, they obviously love him, and they will never trade him. so it doesnt matter what retarded ass mental gymnastics you do or what stupid reasoning you come up with. The Spurs will NOT dump Tony Parker. So by all means continue postulating stupid trade scenarios that won't happen and wasting your time, but it aint gonna happen, and the fact the spurs are looking to trade Green instead is even more proof :lmao

Wait! Wha wha what? The Spurs are shopping Danny Green? But he has a Championship ring and is one of our best defenders. They wouldn't do that!!! Not the loyal Spurs! He even gave them a discount on his last contract. They wouldn't do that!

https://media.giphy.com/media/hppWdK8gcmzXq/giphy.gif

Let me educate you for a moment. Danny Green is a very good defender but a 1 trick pony on offense. He is a tradeable asset because he has two years left on his contract and he can decline the final year if he so chooses. Teams in rebuild mode (Brooklyn for example) take on shitty contracts all the time because.........along with a salary cap, there is a salary min. Therefore, if a team is in rebuilding mode, they will take on shitty salaries / contracts (like Tony Parker's or Mosgov) to help satisfy their minimum salary requirements. That's why they also will want young, cheap talent (DeAngelo Russell) in return. TP is perfect to trade because he is in the final year of his deal and would allow a team all sorts of flexibility in 2018.

Quit spewing bullshit about things you know nothing about and aren't based in reality. Wrong facts, no siting of previous situations where the Spurs were loyal to a player and treated him with Kid Gloves. You ought to ban yourself now regardless of whether Parker gets salary dumped or not. Your takes suck-ass and are fucking childish.

tonight...you
06-21-2017, 05:17 PM
First, can someone translate what this is supposed to mean? Secondly, why don't you just admit you shit the bed with your earlier post and really don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The Spurs swallowed Tim's 3 year contract instead of trading him to another team and having him waived?

Wait! Wha wha what? The Spurs are shopping Danny Green? But he has a Championship ring and is one of our best defenders. They wouldn't do that!!! Not the loyal Spurs! He even gave them a discount on his last contract. They wouldn't do that!

https://media.giphy.com/media/hppWdK8gcmzXq/giphy.gif

Quit spewing bullshit about things you know nothing about and aren't based in reality. Wrong facts, no siting of previous situations where the Spurs were loyal to a player and treated him with Kid Gloves. You ought to stop posting now regardless of whether Parker gets salary dumped or not. You have shit takes.

Your avi gives you permanent immunity from anything that I may disagree with you. I am left helpless, under it's gaze.

Leetonidas
06-21-2017, 05:26 PM
Lol keep waiting for that TP trade. Only a retard would believe spurs would trade him. Also rofl comparing Green to Parker. lmao

Leetonidas
06-21-2017, 05:26 PM
If TP is so perfect to trade why are the Spurs looking to trade Green instead of Parker tbh?

Just hilarious people are wasting their time discussing trade scenarios for TP that will never happen :lol

cd98
06-21-2017, 07:17 PM
Hard to trade TP because he's under contract, but can't play due to injury. Green and LMA get you a player.

cutewizard
06-21-2017, 07:19 PM
Its trading timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SAGirl
06-22-2017, 02:16 AM
Hard to trade TP because he's under contract, but can't play due to injury. Green and LMA get you a player.
I thought the same. Turns out the injury really stinks. I still think obviously they like him etc. Spurs legend etc, prefer not to trade him etc.. But from the financial aspect, Spurs seem to want to make moves right now to get pick maybe for the player at the spot or to aspire to get Porzinguis ... trading Tony requires sending assets out that don't help in that quest at all.