PDA

View Full Version : Knicks: Woj: Phil motivated to move Porzingod (Top 4 pick + starter)

RsxPiimp
06-21-2017, 08:34 PM
:wow

The New York Knicks have put calls out regarding Kristaps Porzingis.

The Knicks are motivated to trade into the top-4 of the draft and Josh Jackson is believed to be their target. New York would also like an established starter.

The Knicks have attempted to frame it as though they are listening to offers for Porzingis, but they have also made calls.

The Knicks have yet to reach out to Porzingis to say they're not trading him.

It is believed that the Knicks' interest in trading Porzingis is coming strictly from Phil Jackson. Jackson reportedly has concerns about Porzingis' lack of compliance.

During an interview on MSG on Wednesday evening, Jackson spoke about his concerns with Porzingis.

"As much as we love this guy, we have to do what's best for the club," said Jackson.

RsxPiimp
06-21-2017, 08:35 PM
Magic, please move #2 and Randle/Clarkson.

illusioNtEk
06-21-2017, 08:36 PM
This year's off-season is more exciting then the regular season tbh lol

spurraider21
06-21-2017, 08:41 PM
spurs get porzingis
suns get aldridge
knicks get the suns pick

and some other parts

RsxPiimp
06-21-2017, 08:50 PM
honestly though, dude phil is taking this personally :lol 3

i see his point of view here. he's trying his best to build around KP, weeding out the cancer type players and trying to establish a solid foundation for kristaps and the kid showed his appreciation and shunned him publicly :lol

HarlemHeat37
06-21-2017, 08:55 PM
honestly though, dude phil is taking this personally :lol 3

i see his point of view here. he's trying his best to build around KP, weeding out the cancer type players and trying to establish a solid foundation for kristaps and the kid showed his appreciation and shunned him publicly :lol

The way Phil has treated Carmelo sends a horrible message to other players, beginning with Porzingis..man is 70 years old, yet acts like a 15-year old girl:lol

Chris
06-21-2017, 08:57 PM
spurs get porzingis

Sold. :lol

LkrFan
06-21-2017, 08:57 PM
#27 and lap dance by Jeannie Buss. Take it or leave it.

lefty
06-21-2017, 09:22 PM
Debunked

TDMVPDPOY
06-21-2017, 10:13 PM
lol yet melo Is still on the books...I thought they wanted also to get rid of his contract

Splits
06-22-2017, 05:07 AM
Magic, please move #2 and Randle/Clarkson.

It says starter, not trash

The Gemini Method
06-22-2017, 10:44 AM
It says starter, not trash
Then why offer Aldridge as a possible trade for Porzingis? I mean, pretty much basura as well.

Venti Quattro
06-22-2017, 10:49 AM

The Gemini Method
06-22-2017, 10:52 AM
877895847354146820 Damn. The Knicks are gunning for the Nets' roost as shittiest team in the league.

Fabbs
06-22-2017, 11:11 AM
lol yet melo Is still on the books...I thought they wanted also to get rid of his contract
Phaggot refuses to give up his no trade clause.
Likes his Kobme type contract so he can chuck and slack while living in NYC for a no-expectations Knicks team.

That is why I thought Spurs best chance was to offer to take him with Porzinger as Phildo would love to get rid of Melo. Even tho he is the idiot who gave him the contract.

RsxPiimp
06-22-2017, 03:15 PM
The New York Knicks are seeking the No. 3 overall pick in the 2017 draft, the Brooklyn Nets' pick in 2018 along with Jaylen Brown and Jae Crowder from the Boston Celtics in exchange for Kristaps Porzingis.

The Celtics, at this point, are unwilling to meet Phil Jackson's asking price. Danny Ainge is reportedly open to tweaking the deal to include just one of the two Brooklyn picks.

This version of the deal would not include the contract of Joakim Noah.

Jackson has regretted not acquiring Crowder since he wasn't included in the Knicks' deal with the Dallas Mavericks for Tyson Chandler.

Brown is also known to be close to Isiah Thomas.

Ian Begley of ESPN reports the Celtics are offering the No. 3 pick along with one player and an additional 2017 lottery pick they believe they can acquire in a separate trade tonight.

A source tells Mark Murphy of the Boston Herald, "(Phil Jackson) is just messing with things." The Celtics are "waiting for Jackson to come back to earth."

RsxPiimp
06-22-2017, 03:15 PM
I knew this guy is pullin everyones chain :lol

Thread
06-23-2017, 05:10 AM
The way Phil has treated Carmelo sends a horrible message to other players, beginning with Porzingis..man is 70 years old, yet acts like a 15-year old girl:lol

Fart catcher Har has been listening to the organized drum beat out of Media.

The next original thought you utter will be your 1st.

P.S., & I love how Media can tear Anthony apart limb from limb, but, let somebody, a white somebody outside the craft of [unamed sources] go after him and they close ranks around the pile of shit & take genuine umbrage. Oh, yeah, harrumphin' & tiskin' & a worryin'. :rolleyes

Mitch
06-23-2017, 08:58 AM
#27 and lap dance by Jeannie Buss. Take it or leave it.

Did you forget, Alberto? Phil has already made use of Jeanie extensively

unleashbaynes
06-23-2017, 09:10 AM
Fart catcher Har has been listening to the organized drum beat out of Media.

The next original thought you utter will be your 1st.

P.S., & I love how Media can tear Anthony apart limb from limb, but, let somebody, a white somebody outside the craft of [unamed sources] go after him and they close ranks around the pile of shit & take genuine umbrage. Oh, yeah, harrumphin' & tiskin' & a worryin'. :rolleyes

Having your GM publicly criticize a player to the media is absolute garbage. Quit babbling your racial nonsense.

LkrFan
06-23-2017, 10:38 AM
Did you forget, Alberto? Phil has already made use of Jeanie extensively

:lol

You haven't heard - Phil cray cray (re: Portzingis situation). He don't remember! :lol

Thread
06-23-2017, 11:33 AM
Having your GM publicly criticize a player to the media is absolute garbage. Quit babbling your racial nonsense.

He was just parroting what Media has been putting out there since the Denver days.

06-23-2017, 11:37 AM
He was just parroting what Media has been putting out there since the Denver days.
What if he was black?

Thread
06-23-2017, 11:58 AM
What if he was black?

Nobody is perfect.