PDA

View Full Version : Man gets 4 years in prison for 10th Dui conviction

InRareForm
06-22-2017, 08:22 PM
http://www.ocregister.com/2017/06/21/placentia-man-gets-4-years-in-prison-for-10th-dui-conviction/

Wild Cobra
06-23-2017, 04:08 AM
What's this world coming too? The libtard snowflakes are too soft o crime.

He should have been caged long before his 10th!

Maybe a three strikes type thing for DUI.

lefty20
06-23-2017, 04:49 AM
Props to the American LE for letting him hit double digits. Took a page out of OKC's playbook I see.

Blake
06-23-2017, 10:09 AM

If you would have read, he did jail time for the priors.

Wild cobtard

lebomb
06-23-2017, 10:55 AM

Obviously that shit didnt work.

Avante
06-23-2017, 11:50 AM
One DUI ya lose your license for a year/six months in prison, a second DUI you do a year in prison and lose your license, you now will need a bike.

We simply can't have drunks behind a weapon.

One thing I do like about the middle east is they don't put up with shit. And everybody knows it.

In Saudi Arabia, the punishment is even more serve since the government prohibits the consumption of alcohol. As a result, a DUI charge can involve fines, long-term imprisonment and even public flogging.

Blake
06-23-2017, 12:30 PM
One DUI ya lose your license for a year/six months in prison, a second DUI you do a year in prison and lose your license, you now will need a bike.

We simply can't have drunks behind a weapon.

One thing I do like about the middle east is they don't put up with shit. And everybody knows it.

In Saudi Arabia, the punishment is even more serve since the government prohibits the consumption of alcohol. As a result, a DUI charge can involve fines, long-term imprisonment and even public flogging.

His license was suspended. He was driving a vehicle that didn't have the mandatory breathalyzer ignition lock.

Are you guys lazy or retarded

Blake
06-23-2017, 12:30 PM
Obviously that shit didnt work.

So what's your ideal punishment

Avante
06-23-2017, 01:15 PM
Anyone ever notice the little pest that just comes here to bother everyone? What a fucking loser.

06-23-2017, 01:41 PM
Yeah, he's called avante

Avante
06-23-2017, 02:08 PM
Yeah, he's called avante

Dude, just how damn dumb are you? I;m not the one who fucks every thread up bugging Avante, that is you and some other idiots here.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-23-2017, 10:34 PM
& being beheaded/stoned to death

Wild Cobra
06-24-2017, 02:00 PM

Wild cobtard

What?

An overnight?

You're right, I didn't read the whole thing. But My God... 10 times now, being caught!

DMC
06-25-2017, 01:44 PM

The hypocrisy with DUI is amazing. Everyone here has driven intoxicated dozens of times. We just weren't caught. I think DUI is very serious and if you've been caught 10 times you probably drove drunk 100's of times or you don't know when too drunk to drive is too drunk to drive, and you have no sober friends. But realistically, it's a crime we've all committed and yet few of us have paid the price.

DMC
06-25-2017, 01:45 PM
What?

An overnight?

You're right, I didn't read the whole thing. But My God... 10 times now, being caught!

You never read the article before giving your expert opinion. You ever think you should shut the fuck up until you learn something? Anything?

DMC
06-25-2017, 01:49 PM
His license was suspended. He was driving a vehicle that didn't have the mandatory breathalyzer ignition lock.

Are you guys lazy or retarded
Haskayne at that time told his probation officer that “his wife of over 20 years filed for a divorce and left him for her father’s best friend. This devastated him. Despite his business success of owning a large company with over 50 employees, he was unable to get over the family turmoil. He chose to try to constantly numb the effects via alcohol. He claimed he has never done drugs.”

Blake, can you relate to this guy? Ever think of smashing into a utility pole?

Robz4000
06-25-2017, 04:24 PM
The hypocrisy with DUI is amazing. Everyone here has driven intoxicated dozens of times. We just weren't caught. I think DUI is very serious and if you've been caught 10 times you probably drove drunk 100's of times or you don't know when too drunk to drive is too drunk to drive, and you have no sober friends. But realistically, it's a crime we've all committed and yet few of us have paid the price.

This.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-26-2017, 12:48 PM

Never driven drunk in my life. Then again, I've only ever been drunk 4-5 times, all in college (once in early high school) before I got my first car at age 22 after college graduation.

I don't see the point of drinking alcohol. It tastes yucky (unless cooked and used on food), it's expensive, it causes hangovers and too much of it causes GI tract cancer. Also, the sex is so much better without alcohol.

Blake
06-26-2017, 01:02 PM
What?

An overnight?

So what's your ideal punishment.

Blake
06-26-2017, 01:04 PM
Blake, can you relate to this guy? Ever think of smashing into a utility pole?

No

Blake
06-26-2017, 01:05 PM
Anyone ever notice the little pest that just comes here to bother everyone? What a fucking loser.

Ever notice how you come into threads to whine about me

Blake
06-26-2017, 01:05 PM
Dude, just how damn dumb are you? I;m not the one who fucks every thread up bugging Avante, that is you and some other idiots here.

Yet here you are off topic

DMC
06-26-2017, 07:07 PM
Never driven drunk in my life. Then again, I've only ever been drunk 4-5 times, all in college (once in early high school) before I got my first car at age 22 after college graduation.

I don't see the point of drinking alcohol. It tastes yucky (unless cooked and used on food), it's expensive, it causes hangovers and too much of it causes GI tract cancer. Also, the sex is so much better without alcohol.

You barely have your head out of the womb. Get some experience and chime in.

The Gemini Method
06-27-2017, 02:06 PM

I don't see the point of drinking alcohol. It tastes yucky (unless cooked and used on food), it's expensive, it causes hangovers and too much of it causes GI tract cancer. Also, the sex is so much better without alcohol. Never driven under the influence of alcohol, sure that's possible. However, you can still be busted for a DUI when driving under the influence of cold medicines and whatnot. See Tiger Woods.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-27-2017, 04:29 PM
Never driven under the influence of alcohol, sure that's possible. However, you can still be busted for a DUI when driving under the influence of cold medicines and whatnot. See Tiger Woods.Only if there's a narcotic component (prescription strength). You won't be arrested for something a 10 year old can grab off the shelf at walmart, though.

The Gemini Method
06-27-2017, 05:28 PM
Only if there's a narcotic component (prescription strength). You won't be arrested for something a 10 year old can grab off the shelf at walmart, though. I thought that as well. However, for one of my research for a previous job, I had to witness a DUI penalty course and there were quite a few people busted for driving with things in their system and innocuous as over-the-counter stuff. To which degree, I don't know. However I'm sure it would have to be when the police use the blood test to make a determination, and not a standard breathalyzer.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-27-2017, 06:16 PM
I thought that as well. However, for one of my research for a previous job, I had to witness a DUI penalty course and there were quite a few people busted for driving with things in their system and innocuous as over-the-counter stuff. To which degree, I don't know. However I'm sure it would have to be when the police use the blood test to make a determination, and not a standard breathalyzer.

Which they usually wouldn't. Because drawing blood is invasive and painful. Someone found innocent should be entitled to file assault charges against the police and $5,000 compensation, it's only right to be a two way street. Let's not forget how criminally overpaid the pigs in blue are to be arrogant, power-maniac dicks. And I'm whiter than Great Value Vitamin D milk.

But generally, if the breathalyzer shows negative and you can respond in plain English and/or walk a straight line, you're in the clear.

They can't just put you in jail for being tired. Otherwise there wouldn't be any people left in the community to walk free.