PDA

View Full Version : Summer League

rjv
06-23-2017, 11:53 AM
Looking over the schedule I see some summer league intrigue at least. Spurs v Sixers on July 9th, and Fultz has indicated he will play in the summer league, so it will be nice to see how the head to head versus Murray plays out. Of course, what players we use that game is TBD. Whit may also see some head to head against the top pick and that would be a nice measuring stick.

Solid D
06-23-2017, 11:56 AM
The Spurs draft picks are older and more mature, so there could be some decent leadership there, even though they are rookies.

picnroll
06-23-2017, 12:02 PM
PG, SG, SF - Murray, Forbes, White, Blossingame
C, PF - ?

rjv
06-23-2017, 12:13 PM
PG, SG, SF - Murray, Forbes, White, Blossingame
C, PF - ? i thought i had heard we were bringing over some past draft picks in order to get a look at them. i'll see if i can find out which players.

picnroll
06-23-2017, 12:18 PM
i thought i had heard we were bringing over some past draft picks in order to get a look at them. i'll see if i can find out which players.

If they play in SL Hanga and Danugbic (?spelling) add to the SFs. If Mulitinov comes will have a C.

rjv
06-23-2017, 12:24 PM
If they play in SL Hanga and Danugbic (?spelling) add to the SFs. If Mulitinov comes will have a C.

i did read that milutinov would be on the roster as well as olivier hanlan (guard, who we picked up via a trade with Utah last year).

ace3g
06-23-2017, 06:07 PM
Former Panthers guards James Robinson and Brad Wanamaker are also playing in the summer league for the Spurs and Thunder, respectively.

https://www.dkpittsburghsports.com/2017/06/23/artis-young-play-nba-summer-league-going-undrafted/

GSH
06-23-2017, 06:11 PM
SL was fun last year, even though the team mostly looked like shit. This year, with the team needing to fill some holes, we'll be watching. Looking forward to it, and to seeing the new draft picks play. I'm really hoping Blossomgame will exceed the expectations of a 59 pick, even if it's only to earn a role in Austin.