PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Was looking at some old Youtube videos of Rodman

sexinthatsx
06-23-2017, 09:20 PM
I now know where the Draymond crotch shots come from and how he got so good at rebounding. He was taking a page from Rodman's playbook. Check out the video around the 0:50 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C4IFHWUkdw

Mitch
06-23-2017, 09:24 PM
:cry dirty fouls :cry

sexinthatsx
06-23-2017, 09:25 PM
I want some more physicality back in the NBA. Such a soft league nowadays

dfens
06-24-2017, 10:27 AM
I want some more physicality back in the NBA. Such a soft league nowadays

physicality is great and needed today but cheap and dirty fouls are not. They should HEAVILY penalize those, otherwise you can zaza anybody without any relevant consequences.

Ice009
06-25-2017, 09:36 AM
physicality is great and needed today but cheap and dirty fouls are not. They should HEAVILY penalize those, otherwise you can zaza anybody without any relevant consequences.

Very true. I've been wanting more physical play for years (I want my team to play more physical), but after seeing what happened to Kawhi last playoffs (it really fucked up what could have been a great series), I am strongly against cheap shots. Players should be penalized heavily for that.

lefty
06-25-2017, 01:18 PM
Lol Laimbeer was zaza-ing every game

MarCowMar
06-25-2017, 01:24 PM
I fucking love Rodman. One of my saddest days as a Spurs fan was when he was traded.

RsxPiimp
06-25-2017, 05:38 PM
dude was having a block party every night:lol he rejected guys like kareem, jordan and ewing twice...on the same play. man, prime rodman vs donkey would be uh-mazing.

TimDunkem
06-25-2017, 06:01 PM
I wish LaSoftus could play even half as hard as Rodman did...Hell, I'd take him playing half as hard Donkey.

ambchang
06-25-2017, 06:10 PM
It's like rodman never played for the Spurs.

As for his rebounding, he was blessed with this insane athletic ability, his second jumps on rebounds are quicker than anyone else I've ever seen, even without steroids, his eye hand coordination is amazing as well. His foot speed and lateral movement is also phenomenal.

Of course he's a little mentally imbalanced and that helps.

Clipper Nation
06-25-2017, 06:13 PM
Tbh, Rodman deserves praise not for the dorty plays but for how cerebral (yes, seriously) and versatile he was. He literally used to count the rotations of the ball in the air to figure out where he needed to be to get the rebound.

ambchang
06-26-2017, 07:50 AM
Tbh, Rodman deserves praise not for the dorty plays but for how cerebral (yes, seriously) and versatile he was. He literally used to count the rotations of the ball in the air to figure out where he needed to be to get the rebound.
Guess who taught him how to rebound and get under opponents skin? White American stiff bill laimbeer.

Capt Bringdown
06-26-2017, 05:06 PM
I fucking love Rodman. One of my saddest days as a Spurs fan was when he was traded.

Especially since Rodman's ferocious competitive fire was exactly what the Spurs needed. It's a shame that he couldn't get along with our God-botherers and terrible head coach.
I don't think Jordan rings without him - that's how important he was.

lefty
06-26-2017, 06:14 PM
Especially since Rodman's ferocious competitive fire was exactly what the Spurs needed. It's a shame that he couldn't get along with our God-botherers and terrible head coach.
I don't think Jordan rings without him - that's how important he was.

Fuck David and AJ fucling bible thumping faggots
And fuck Hill

And no MJ doesn't ring without Dennis who should have been the 1996 Finals MVP

Spurtacular
06-27-2017, 07:40 PM
I lost some respect for Rodman when he went ring chasing in Chicago. He was one of the early pioneers of that you could say.

spurraider21
06-27-2017, 07:42 PM
I lost some respect for Rodman when he went ring chasing in Chicago. He was one of the early pioneers of that you could say.
what about when jimmer went ring chasing in china and still failed?

Spurtacular
06-27-2017, 09:46 PM
what about when jimmer went ring chasing in china and still failed?

0/10

rastaspur
06-28-2017, 12:01 AM

He was traded. Hard to categorize that as ring chasing.

Spurtacular
06-28-2017, 12:05 AM
He was traded. Hard to categorize that as ring chasing.

He set it up.

rastaspur
06-28-2017, 12:16 AM
He set it up.

Link?