06-26-2017, 02:22 PM
Currently 32 days on the market.

Kind of interesting.

ducks
06-26-2017, 02:23 PM
link please

Keepin' it real
06-26-2017, 02:30 PM
Wow, 32 days? I thought it was a seller's market right now.

MaNu4Tres
06-26-2017, 02:31 PM
Link of his house a year ago:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/real-estate/slideshow/LaMarcus-Aldridge-s-new-home-in-Southern-135092.php

Currently:

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/243-Winding-Ln_San-Antonio_TX_78231_M86643-29523#photo0

TimDunkem
06-26-2017, 02:31 PM
So he put it in the market right after the loss to GS. :lol

buttsR4rebounding
06-26-2017, 02:39 PM

He's not putting a lot of effort into it.

tmtcsc
06-26-2017, 02:43 PM
Currently 32 days on the market.

Kind of interesting.

LMA trying to sell his home in San Antonio

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img845/8231/dnd.gif

Run, don't walk..out of here.

MaNu4Tres
06-26-2017, 02:56 PM
Currently:

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/243-Winding-Ln_San-Antonio_TX_78231_M86643-29523

Spurtacular
06-26-2017, 02:57 PM
Nice home, tbh.

sasaint
06-26-2017, 03:00 PM
So he put it in the market right after the loss to GS. :lol

Yeah, that's the interesting thing. Not how long it has been on the market, but the timing of his putting it on the market. Before exit interviews and deletion of Twitter accounts. Sacrificing his shoe garage is the smoking gun here, tbh.

sasaint
06-26-2017, 03:00 PM

Not for LMA. Oh, you meant the house.

FkLA
06-26-2017, 03:05 PM
He got roasted by the media during the playoffs. As sensitive as he is, I think that may have been a bigger reason than anything Pop said at the exit interview. He's always felt like he's not respected.

Russ
06-26-2017, 03:16 PM
He'll change his mind if he's named MVP tonight!

MaNu4Tres
06-26-2017, 03:17 PM
He got roasted by the media during the playoffs. As sensitive as he is, I think that may have been a bigger reason than anything Pop said at the exit interview. He's always felt like he's not respected.

My " friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend", told me he wasnt happy and regretted not going to PGX over a year ago.

objective
06-26-2017, 03:26 PM
My " friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend", told me he wasnt happy and regretted not going to PGX over a year ago.

I believe it. Phoenix wouldn't be a playoff team, so there'd be no national media calling him out during the postseason. No Inside The NBA, no First Take, no PTI, nothing.

He could chill in the valley with Chandler, put up stats, have Earl Watson lick his ass like he does with all his players, just live a nice life.

I just wish Phoenix still wanted him.

illusioNtEk
06-26-2017, 03:27 PM
What a fucking child, I bet he got upset when HBO bought out sesame street... wahhhhh wahhhhh nobody respects me lol

I can't believe I tried sticking up for him when many here bashed him....

sasaint
06-26-2017, 03:29 PM
I believe it. Phoenix wouldn't be a playoff team, so there'd be no national media calling him out during the postseason. No Inside The NBA, no First Take, no PTI, nothing.

He could chill in the valley with Chandler, put up stats, have Earl Watson lick his ass like he does with all his players, just live a nice life.

MaNu4Tres
06-26-2017, 03:31 PM

I think hes gonna be going there for Chriss or Bender or a protected 1st. SA doesnt have leverage to get much more.

SA wants to see what they can get in Free Agency with the space LA wld create first.

dabom
06-26-2017, 03:35 PM
LMa is still a good player. Some GM is gonna feel the pressure to win and take him.

coachmac87
06-26-2017, 03:42 PM

But it just raises the serious question...What the fuck does he want??

He's paid max money, he's won 60+ games consecutively, been to WCF, been an all star...but not good enough?

He only would/could obtain only one of those if he was in PHX..Max $$. Seems to me he just wants individual stardom and be on someone's "Fake Top 15" list or something.." I just wanna win" my ass..

baseline bum
06-26-2017, 03:42 PM
LMa is still a good player. Some GM is gonna feel the pressure to win and take him.

The Spurs are still going to have to find a GM with lots of capspace to absorb that contract. Of course, why would any GM with capspace trade for Aldridge when he could get Griffin or Hayward for similar money? That's why I wanted this shit taken care of on draft night. :pctoss

baseline bum
06-26-2017, 03:43 PM

He's paid max money, he's won 60+ games consecutively, been to WCF, been an all star...but not good enough?

He only would/could obtain only one of those if he was in PHX..Max $$. Seems to me he just wants individual stardom and be on someone's "Fake Top 15" list or something.." I just wanna win" my ass..

He wants max money and for his vacation to start in mid April apparently.

raybies
06-26-2017, 03:47 PM
Kinda Al's in line from that talk with Pop at the Silo that that guy from Reddit reported

MaNu4Tres
06-26-2017, 03:49 PM
The Spurs are still going to have to find a GM with lots of capspace to absorb that contract. Of course, why would any GM with capspace trade for Aldridge when he could get Griffin or Hayward for similar money? That's why I wanted this shit taken care of on draft night. :pctoss

Phoenix makes a lot of sense if its a salary dump + asset like Chriss or MIAs protected 1st. They just didnt want to trade their 4th for him. SA probably holding out til they know they can gwt commitment from a big like Ibaka or Blake.

If they whiff on getting a big via FA, then I can see SA trading him for other salary.

dabom
06-26-2017, 03:53 PM

Wait till the market dries up for the big men then trade LMAO to a team who missed.

MaNu4Tres
06-26-2017, 03:58 PM

Hes delusional and not a winner. Him coming into camp out of shape two years in a row spoke volumes about what hes about ( not winning) it irked Pop and the FO but both were professionals about it all season. He wants more touches, so he can show the world how great he can be fading away 20 times a night instead of 5-7.

cd98
06-26-2017, 03:59 PM

Right. I think he gave up when Kawhi couldn't be his realtor.

GSH
06-26-2017, 03:59 PM

That's how we know it's LMA doing it.

*Okay, that's not fair, but it's still funny.

cd98
06-26-2017, 04:01 PM
Funny. I though Harden or Curry owned this house.

Spur|n|Austin
06-26-2017, 04:11 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/334.gif

baseline bum
06-26-2017, 04:21 PM
Wait till the market dries up for the big men then trade LMAO to a team who missed.

Then what's the point of the capspace in a dry market? Might as well just hold on to the faggot then.

MaNu4Tres
06-26-2017, 04:31 PM
Then what's the point of the capspace in a dry market? Might as well just hold on to the faggot then.

You can get FAs to agree before theres any wet ink. Once they get committment, LA will be moved for space. Then all of players can sign and align in sequence like they need to.

This isnt hard to understand.

SpursBig3s
06-26-2017, 04:44 PM
You can get FAs to agree before theres any wet ink. Once they get committment, LA will be moved for space. Then all of players can sign and align in sequence like they need to.

How does this affect our desire to get CP3? Would this mean we try and get cp3 and a big? (Using LA's 21mil)

ducks
06-26-2017, 04:47 PM
why would anyone want to live at that house after that asshole has done to the spurs

MaNu4Tres
06-26-2017, 04:48 PM
How does this affect our desire to get CP3? Would this mean we try and get cp3 and a big? (Using LA's 21mil)

I think CP3 makes less sense now, after LA situation and drafting another PG.

TheGreatYacht
06-26-2017, 04:49 PM
I think hes gonna be going there for Chriss or Bender or a protected 1st. SA doesnt have leverage to get much more.

SA wants to see what they can get in Free Agency with the space LA wld create first.
Would rather hold on to him than get a euro bust like Bender back in return...

Chriss, Murray's college teammate, otoh...

DPG21920
06-26-2017, 04:49 PM

It doesn't affect any desire to target any player IMO. Its more of an order of operations situation. You dont just dump a good player unless you need the money. So if CP3 or whomever SA wants says "yes, I'm coming to SA" only then do you dump LMA.

If no free agents they want say yes, then instead of dumping him for nothing, you then turn attention to trading for the best player you can get since either way you want LMA gone but need a replacement (either via free agency or trading for a player).

coachmac87
06-26-2017, 04:51 PM

I view White as more of a SG..but has playmaking ability

MaNu4Tres
06-26-2017, 04:53 PM
I view White as more of a SG..but has playmaking ability

He will struggle as a SG in this league. Imo His best hope to stick is to be a back up PG in this league w/ flexibility to play SG in small(er) ball situations.

moisaenz
06-26-2017, 04:54 PM
According to appraisal district , Lamarcus sold or transferred house to Jay & Ray LLC on Dec 2015.

http://www.bcad.org/clientdb/Property.aspx?prop_id=1078826&year=2016

coachmac87
06-26-2017, 04:57 PM
He will struggle as a SG in this league. Imo His best hope to stick is to be a back up PG in this league w/ flexibility to play SG in small(er) ball situations.

He's just a bigger version of Mills IMO...yeah Mills is a "PG" but we all know he's really a "SG"..

The important thing is I do think him and Murray can play together....I'm more worried about him defensively more than anything

SpursBig3s
06-26-2017, 04:58 PM

So what you're thinking is we get a big via dumping LA and roll with a cheap veteran PG on the minimum? Maybe G hill comes at a slight discount?

tonight...you
06-26-2017, 04:59 PM
why would anyone want to live at that house after that asshole has done to the spurs
He practically made it haunted...

Capt Bringdown
06-26-2017, 05:00 PM

Man, it sure is. I'm in the market now. Inventories are tight and prices are UP.

baseline bum
06-26-2017, 05:04 PM

No one is going to wait around for the Spurs to dump Aldridge after the rest of the market is dried up. They'd have to dump LMA right away once they felt they had a reasonable chance at getting a commitment. Don't you remember last time when they traded Splitter before Aldridge had talked to anyone?

noles1983
06-26-2017, 05:06 PM

lol big difference in selling 150k -350k homes and 3 million. Not nearly as many buyers in that market.

MaNu4Tres
06-26-2017, 05:13 PM
He's just a bigger version of Mills IMO...yeah Mills is a "PG" but we all know he's really a "SG"..

The important thing is I do think him and Murray can play together....I'm more worried about him defensively more than anything

The labeled position is just a label that doesn't provide context or the true story. It's more about skillsets offensively than a dumb label. I.E Mills is an off ball spot up shooter but he's more effective when defending PGs -- so he's a "PG" in the lineups. Same case for White, he has a higher ceiling defending PGs than SGs -- same w/ Murray. I think Murray starts next year and White/Forbes will compete for back up minutes with a vet minimum PG to compete with them as well ( Calderon) -- until Tony gets back.

Think Simmons or Green starts ( whichever stays), and Manu/Hanga back them up at the SG spot. If not Manu, then I can see them wanting to bring in VC or Sefolosha for vet min.

MaNu4Tres
06-26-2017, 05:18 PM
No one is going to wait around for the Spurs to dump Aldridge after the rest of the market is dried up. They'd have to dump LMA right away once they felt they had a reasonable chance at getting a commitment. Don't you remember last time when they traded Splitter before Aldridge had talked to anyone?

If a FA commits to SA and SA gives them their word, they can agree to a contract without the wet ink. I'm sure Spurs already have a trade lined up but they won't do anything til they get a commitment from a FA. How hard is that to understand? Spurs wouldn't be that dumb to trade LA for space right now with chances they whiff in FA.

tmtcsc
06-26-2017, 05:28 PM
Don't forget Aldridge's personal gameroom. He likes to unwind in here after a game:

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/510x250/may_10/gun__1273216635_nursery_highbury.jpg

loveforthegame
06-26-2017, 05:30 PM
:lmao

tmtcsc
06-26-2017, 05:35 PM

I see him as another George Hill type. Did you know White was taller than him? Hill has that freakish wingspan though. If he makes the team, White will be a SG that can dribble. Has to mean something, right?

MaNu4Tres
06-26-2017, 05:38 PM
I personally do not see White excelling in this league at SG. For him to stick and reach his potential it will be when he's defending smaller guards ( where his length and size is an advantage). Also, it will be when smaller guards are having to defend him ( where his length and size is another advantage).

Its the same thing with Murray -- higher ceiling at the PG position.

coachmac87
06-26-2017, 05:54 PM
I personally do not see White excelling in this league at SG. For him to stick and reach his potential it will be when he's defending smaller guards ( where his length and size is an advantage). Also, it will be when smaller guards are having to defend him ( where his length and size is another advantage).

Its the same thing with Murray -- higher ceiling at the PG position.

IMO I feel your "position" dictates your offensive role not who you can guard...

The best thing about White/Murray > Parker/Mills is that they have the size to "attempt" to defend SG's..they'll play similar roles offensively but be able to play together due to them both being able to guard SGs if needed..

GSH
06-26-2017, 06:01 PM
I personally do not see White excelling in this league at SG.

I don't see LMA excelling at PF, either. Maybe White can by LMA's house.

MaNu4Tres
06-26-2017, 06:04 PM
IMO I feel your "position" dictates your offensive role not who you can guard...

Couldn't disagree more. Skillsets dictate offensive role.

coachmac87
06-26-2017, 06:12 PM
Couldn't disagree more. Skillsets dictate offensive role.

That's what I said lol...

palangi
06-26-2017, 06:24 PM

+1

FkLA
06-26-2017, 06:30 PM

I don't think it's about Phoenix, honestly. The dude is kind of a basketcase. Introverted and ultra sensitive is just a bad combination. He probably won't be happy anywhere, tbh.

BillMc
06-26-2017, 06:51 PM
Not for LMA. Oh, you meant the house.
:lol

BillMc
06-26-2017, 06:54 PM
I don't think it's about Phoenix, honestly. The dude is kind of a basketcase. Introverted and ultra sensitive is just a bad combination. He probably won't be happy anywhere, tbh.

Averaged 64 wins, All-NBA and All-Star one year, WCF the next, teams second leading scorer. Pretty damn good. If he's unhappy under those conditions, well changer your diaper and get out of town.

steeledl
06-26-2017, 09:26 PM
dude fucked up any chance of getting trade value for him. Really no choice but to keep him. Oh well.

hater
06-26-2017, 09:28 PM
The house is made entirely out of bricks

Play Boban
06-26-2017, 09:47 PM
LA for Lonzo.

SAGirl
06-26-2017, 09:51 PM
I don't see LMA excelling at PF, either. Maybe White can by LMA's house.

:lol:toast

tholdren
06-26-2017, 09:52 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/334.gif

We aint got time for fat asses who cant rebound. I concur with the above. Take pau with you

dabom
06-26-2017, 09:53 PM
The house is made entirely out of bricks

I heard porker helped out.

rastaspur
06-26-2017, 10:01 PM
The postman stole the mailbox. He decided that if lamarcus wasn't going to deliver then neither was he.

So it needs a new one.

Spurs9
06-26-2017, 10:33 PM
Really nice house tbh

spurs10
06-26-2017, 10:37 PM
Kids don't paper his house with Charmin because it would be redundant.

rastaspur
06-26-2017, 10:38 PM
Kids don't paper his house with Charmin because it would be redundant.

True. Use single ply. It might toughen his soft ass up.

JR3
06-26-2017, 11:24 PM
I Don't care what we get back for him... just getting rid of his contract would be a win at this point.

timtonymanu
06-26-2017, 11:46 PM
Peace, you pussy. GTFO

TheGreatYacht
06-26-2017, 11:51 PM
Really makes you appreciate Parker's loyalty....

Never held the team hostage using a team like Philly to get more money, didn't throw away championships to Miami, always took paycuts, got the worst treatment out of any player coached by Popovich, had his name in trade discussions for ason Kidd etc

HOTS :worthy:

rastaspur
06-27-2017, 12:06 AM
Really makes you appreciate Parker's loyalty....

Never held the team hostage using a team like Philly to get more money, didn't throw away championships to Miami, always took paycuts, got the worst treatment out of any player coached by Popovich, had his name in trade discussions for ason Kidd etc

HOTS :worthy:

That emoji you used probably needs knee pads. You spend alot of time on your knees over hots. Just saying bro...

Play Boban
06-27-2017, 12:17 AM
Did Porker bang LA's girlfriend tbh?

BillMc
06-27-2017, 12:22 AM
He should go to Houston when he can get his inflated numbers and doesn't have to play defense.

But he'll still be second fiddle to Harden, that'll never do long term either in "LaSharkus" world.

TheGreatYacht
06-27-2017, 12:34 AM
That emoji you used probably needs knee pads. You spend alot of time on your knees over hots. Just saying bro...
What's up with you and these faggot posts tonight?

OP wound up with source sauce on his face

True. Use single ply. It might toughen his soft ass up.

Keep that homo shit to yourself. Last time I reply to you, queer.

Gagnrath
06-27-2017, 08:15 AM
He should go to Houston when he can get his inflated numbers and doesn't have to play defense.

But he'll still be second fiddle to Harden, that'll never do long term either in "LaSharkus" world.

He doesn't want to be second fiddle he wants to be paid as top dog and regarded as just another guy on the team.

rastaspur
06-27-2017, 10:18 AM
What's up with you and these faggot posts tonight?

Keep that homo shit to yourself. Last time I reply to you, queer.

Blow me, douche bucket.

Capt Bringdown
06-27-2017, 10:50 AM
Spurs fans are practicing their booing skills in preparation of seeing this turd on an NBA court (hopefully not ours) next year.

TheGreatYacht
06-27-2017, 04:26 PM
Spurs fans are practicing their booing skills in preparation of seeing this turd on an NBA court (hopefully not ours) next year.
Would be the first time AT&T Center have made noise in years (hungry whale noises, not included of course)

Capt Bringdown
06-27-2017, 04:51 PM
Would be the first time AT&T Center have made noise in years (hungry whale noises, not included of course)

LOL, San Antonio: Where players go to ring and fat chicks go to get stuffed.

TheGreatYacht
06-27-2017, 05:17 PM
LOL, San Antonio: Where players go to ring and fat chicks go to get stuffed.
:lol

DMC
06-27-2017, 05:36 PM
Some of you act like he proposed to you and ghosted you. It's a job. Sometimes they don't work out.

spurs10
06-27-2017, 07:12 PM
I don't have a clue if all this talk about LMA is leaving is based in reality or just speculation. We won a lot of games with him on the team. Guess we'll see.