PDA

View Full Version : CNN admits on video Russia Narrative mostly Bull and for ratings

hater
06-27-2017, 07:20 AM
Boom :wow

Its over for cnn

Exposed

jdP8TiKY8dE

baseline bum
06-27-2017, 07:24 AM

Its over for cnn

Exposed

jdP8TiKY8dE

Time to change your sig?

boutons_deux
06-27-2017, 07:29 AM
will be hilarious when Mueller and NY find the bank as conduit for Trash's money laundering

Mitch
06-27-2017, 07:59 AM
Me and my homie Reck have been saying CNN and MSNBC are fake news for a while now. Glad to see the truth coming out :tu

Blake
06-27-2017, 08:51 AM
Trump all giddy today

DarrinS
06-27-2017, 09:30 AM
They could have at least hid the identity of that producer. His career is ruined now.

Or maybe he gets offers from Fox. :lol

boutons_deux
06-27-2017, 09:32 AM
Trash is mentally ill and cognitively broken, and above all NOT exonerated by the CNN fuckup

Thread
06-27-2017, 09:40 AM
They tried to bull rush him. Get him to quit and go back to being rich in that Tower and leave DemsRepubs alone to their own crooked devices & schemes.

Bless his heart.

DarrinS
06-27-2017, 10:17 AM
They just need to investigate harder, tbh.

hater
06-27-2017, 10:40 AM

I used to know a russian student which visited Trump tower lobby in 2005

Maybe CNn can put an investigative team on this?

rjv
06-27-2017, 10:41 AM
the state of the media has been in shambles for decades, and what has become of CNN lately is just the tip of the iceberg. CNN and MSNBC have become the equivalent of FOX in so many ways.

Thread
06-27-2017, 10:43 AM
the state of the media has been in shambles for decades, and what has become of CNN lately is just the tip of the iceberg. CNN and MSNBC have become the equivalent of FOX in so many ways.

& it's swell to see them shit the bed in front of the entire nation. Serves 'em right to suffer.

Capt Bringdown
06-27-2017, 11:09 AM
The Clinton News Network

boutons_deux
06-27-2017, 11:20 AM
The Clinton News Network

did CNN give more campaign airtime to Hillary or Trash?

My guess is that CNN ran with the Pootin/Assange emails and Comey's hit jobs on Hillary, while mostly airing, and letting Trash escape any responsibility for his fucking LIES.

Chris
06-27-2017, 11:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ykH0R1C.gif

ducks
06-27-2017, 12:42 PM
Report: CNN Producer Says Trump 'Probably Right' About Russia 'Witch Hunt'

ducks
06-27-2017, 12:43 PM
http://www.veritaslive.com/06-26-2017/americanpravdacnn.html

spurraider21
06-27-2017, 01:33 PM
:lol cable news

at least dude knew his place... "we're not the new york times"

Thread
06-27-2017, 01:34 PM
Report: CNN Producer Says Trump 'Probably Right' About Russia 'Witch Hunt'

Ruh, roh.

Thread
06-27-2017, 01:35 PM

Chris

Thread
06-27-2017, 01:46 PM
Did ya's see what Trump did there with the daily press briefing? He brought out the Sanders woman to her mic just before McConnel came to his mic.

tee, hee.

P.S., Trump ain't no country preacher, not by a jugful he ain't.

Reck
06-27-2017, 01:50 PM
He's right that most of it is for the ratings.

But what does a producer on Health segments know anything about an on going investigation?

ducks
06-27-2017, 02:04 PM
More then u

Reck
06-27-2017, 02:11 PM
More then u

Details, ducks.

spurraider21
06-27-2017, 02:24 PM
we've generally learned better than to take project veritas stuff at face value :lol... but it doesn't surprise me that cable news outlets are more concerned with ratings than anything else

Chris
06-27-2017, 02:25 PM
we've generally learned better than to take project veritas stuff at face value :lol... but it doesn't surprise me that cable news outlets are more concerned with ratings than anything else

Who is we?

spurraider21
06-27-2017, 02:38 PM
Who is we?
people who realize that he has had to make big settlements for previously putting out deliberately misleading/edited videos, has been convicted for tampering with phone lines, and if you follow their history of content, you can tell they come from a very specific politically charged angle... which in itself casts doubt as to their objectivity

if they were going around busting conspiracies and corruption in general, it would be one thing. when they have very specific political targets over and over again... it paints a clearer picture of their motives/intentions.

that being said, i wouldnt be shocked in the slightest if CNN was pushing a story for ratings. cable news is cable news and their journalism has been shit for some time. most of their articles are just reprinting of what wapo/nyt reported

boutons_deux
06-27-2017, 02:50 PM
cable news, all of for-profit TV, are businesses, chasing higher ratings to sell ads at higher rates.

ducks
06-27-2017, 02:56 PM
everything is for profit that is not nonprofit
Boutons

Thread
06-27-2017, 02:58 PM
people who realize that he has had to make big settlements for previously putting out deliberately misleading/edited videos, has been convicted for tampering with phone lines, and if you follow their history of content, you can tell they come from a very specific politically charged angle... which in itself casts doubt as to their objectivity

if they were going around busting conspiracies and corruption in general, it would be one thing. when they have very specific political targets over and over again... it paints a clearer picture of their motives/intentions.

that being said, i wouldnt be shocked in the slightest if CNN was pushing a story for ratings. cable news is cable news and their journalism has been shit for some time. most of their articles are just reprinting of what wapo/nyt reported

& Trump has dragged them by the scruff of the neck from the deep shadows into the bright sunlight.

& it's old trespasses & thought forgotten blood feuds that fuel DT. I like that.

Thread
06-27-2017, 02:59 PM
everything is for profit that is not nonprofit
Boutons

Exactly, (Media) isn't a philanthropic entity. They're trying to make a dollar and a cent just like the next asshole in the line. (Doctors) same thing.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2017, 03:16 PM
Project veritas with a supposed gotcha video and a subsequent GOPotard circle jerk. Like we have not seen this routine before.

spurraider21
06-27-2017, 03:21 PM
Exactly, (Media) isn't a philanthropic entity. They're trying to make a dollar and a cent just like the next asshole in the line. (Doctors) same thing.
and yet you eagerly buy the product Fox is selling despite knowing exactly that

Thread
06-27-2017, 03:31 PM

Of course. It's fun & non life threatening. & I'll tell you another thing:::FOX has been drifting left for years. Once the contracts on the present players expire, or, they're caught in another scandal they'll be jettisoned and left leaning commentators will take their, OR, the ones who've portended to be right all these years will roll over and stay at FOX,,,happily. & I've been saying that for years:::CNN employees don't need a script. They're leftist bent comes straight from the heart. FOX? Sure, Shepard Smith is a leftist, but, some of the others are lying thru their teeth speaking the Right side of the ledger. They need that script. They'll be freed once the change is accomplished at FOX.

I said all the above first. Me

P.S., and I'll tell you more thing:::I don't like watching FOX and the right hand bent. I feel uncomfortable watching them kiss my conservative ass. I'm much more comfortable at CNN watching them bait me and egg me on, insult me and get my goat.

Thread
06-27-2017, 03:33 PM
Project veritas with a supposed gotcha video and a subsequent GOPotard circle jerk. Like we have not seen this routine before.

You should have:::you wrote the fuckin' book, Lump. Please.

RandomGuy
06-27-2017, 03:38 PM
FOX has been drifting left for years.

:lol

How can you tell?

Thread
06-27-2017, 03:40 PM

How can you tell?

You don't even have to watch it, just close your eyes, or, put it on and go about your daily life. You can hear it: tone, inflection, caliber. That's true with a lot of sight/sound materiel.

Chris
06-27-2017, 04:11 PM
Tucker, Pirro, and the occasional appearance from Napolitano are the only reasons to watch. It's no secret FOX has being leaning left since the election. There are multiple articles and editorials about it.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2017, 04:12 PM
You should have:::you wrote the fuckin' book, Lump. Please.

What book, Bozo?

Thread
06-27-2017, 04:21 PM
What book, Bozo?

This one:::

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by FuzzyLumpkins (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9063601#post9063601)

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2017, 04:22 PM
This one:::

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by FuzzyLumpkins (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9063601#post9063601)

That's a book to you, Senor Clown?

I have written this before last fall but that is only because you guys repeatedly do the same stupid shit over and again.

Thread
06-27-2017, 04:23 PM
That's a book to you, Senor Clown?

'Si.

spurraider21
06-27-2017, 04:29 PM
Tucker, Pirro, and the occasional appearance from Napolitano are the only reasons to watch. It's no secret FOX has being leaning left since the election. There are multiple articles and editorials about it.

the only way you can categorize fox as left is if you call trump the left. most of their daily programming is a trump fluff piece

Chris
06-27-2017, 05:02 PM
MeuK9ifaVEA

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2017, 05:39 PM
http://www.wftv.com/news/local/breitbart-news-project-veritas-sued-for-defamation-over-video-recorded-in-orlando/541757658

Veritas is getting sued again.

clambake
06-27-2017, 05:57 PM
Of course. It's fun & non life threatening. & I'll tell you another thing:::FOX has been drifting left for years. Once the contracts on the present players expire, or, they're caught in another scandal they'll be jettisoned and left leaning commentators will take their, OR, the ones who've portended to be right all these years will roll over and stay at FOX,,,happily. & I've been saying that for years:::CNN employees don't need a script. They're leftist bent comes straight from the heart. FOX? Sure, Shepard Smith is a leftist, but, some of the others are lying thru their teeth speaking the Right side of the ledger. They need that script. They'll be freed once the change is accomplished at FOX.

P.S., and I'll tell you more thing:::I don't like watching FOX and the right hand bent. I feel uncomfortable watching them kiss my conservative ass. I'm much more comfortable at CNN watching them bait me and egg me on, insult me and get my goat.

Preach

pgardn
06-27-2017, 06:32 PM
Preach

Im thinkin a Clinton presidency would have spanked him the harder he asked for it, no?
So I don't get it. This is a "beat me, bite me" thing, is it not?

This is not a wet noodle/feather guy, give him the leather with metal studs.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-27-2017, 06:40 PM
:cry both sides investigated hard :cry

pgardn
06-27-2017, 06:44 PM

The dollar comes from those that want entertainment and the present state of affairs. It's Fckn valuable to know the truth.
Why don't you read some. Get off the visuals.

Chucho
06-27-2017, 07:03 PM
LOLeftist Nazis acting like this is irrelevant. LOLLLLLLLLLLLs all day for you Brown shirts.

LOLynch under investigtion for obstruction.

Hitlery under investigation for her sixth time.

Cuck Sanders exposed as the spineless, rich, chicken hawk hypocrite he is.

And Trump...sittin pretty even tho Boots is the authoritative body of morality and what's what.

LOL Fuzzy dusting his carcass off to downplay his shit schitck from November.

And 8 months later, the only thing that's crumbled since Trump's election is the DemoKKKrats leadership and smear campaigns.

Chucho
06-27-2017, 07:06 PM
The dollar comes from those that want entertainment and the present state of affairs. It's Fckn valuable to know the truth.
Why don't you read some. Get off the visuals.

Point us the way of truth, fucko. Leftist propaganda outlets just cant be trusted and your bias makes you blindly hate Fox, so where's this alleged "truthing" in the media, you horse flesh eater?

TSA
06-27-2017, 07:10 PM
LOLeftist Nazis acting like this is irrelevant. LOLLLLLLLLLLLs all day for you Brown shirts.

And Trump...sittin pretty even tho Boots is the authoritative body of morality and what's what.

And 8 months later, the only thing that's crumbled since Trump's election is the DemoKKKrats leadership and smear campaigns.

but...but...but...James O'Keefe is getting sued for a video from 2015

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2017, 07:16 PM

In November I was telling MannyIsGod that the polls indicated the race was a dead heat. You are referring to the polls I was talking about in mid October and earlier before the ACA rate hikes and the Comey bomb when the polls tanked on average about a dozen points.

I'm glad to see that my "schtick" created in your GOPotard ass that level of an impression though. Still hung up on it 8 months later is quite the tangible hangup.

Anywho I can change when new information comes to bear. You are on repeat like a mentally ill simpleton. Good job.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2017, 07:19 PM
but...but...but...James O'Keefe is getting sued for a video from 2015

He was sued and lost the case against ACORN. He is being sued again for an incident from the interim. Of course your dumb ass eats this most recent cutup at face value.

You are disingenuous and dimwitted. Quite the combination.

DarrinS
06-27-2017, 07:22 PM
Lol, Robert Mueller avatar.

Screams this

http://christianfunnypictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/little-2Bboy-2Band-2BPraying-2BDog.jpg

spurraider21
06-27-2017, 07:27 PM

Screams this

http://christianfunnypictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/little-2Bboy-2Band-2BPraying-2BDog.jpg
you were shamed out of your avatar after like 2 hours

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2017, 07:33 PM

Screams this

There is already a clear case with multiple examples of Trump committing OoJ.

We have already been over the how Session, Manafort, Flynn, and Kushner lied about payments and contacts made with Russia and Russian state entities.

That is just what we know. Of course there is an investigation and law enforcement types are prone to keep the details of that extremely close to the vest.

I don't need to pray because there is already a ton of shit implicating his campaign and the actions your boy took to cover it up.

Thing is Darrin we have already been over this several times before and yet here you are going back with the exact same GOPotard media narrative. Good to see the lying sophist sack of shit is still strong in you.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2017, 07:34 PM
you were shamed out of your avatar after like 2 hours

what was his avi?

spurraider21
06-27-2017, 07:34 PM
dont forget his platform of bluster

spurraider21
06-27-2017, 07:36 PM
what was his avi?
https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Trump-derangement.png

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2017, 07:38 PM
https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Trump-derangement.png

Ahh another schadenfreude cripple demonstration.

Chucho
06-27-2017, 07:44 PM
In November I was telling MannyIsGod (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=76) that the polls indicated the race was a dead heat. You are referring to the polls I was talking about in mid October and earlier before the ACA rate hikes and the Comey bomb when the polls tanked on average about a dozen points.

I'm glad to see that my "schtick" created in your GOPotard ass that level of an impression though. Still hung up on it 8 months later is quite the tangible hangup.

Anywho I can change when new information comes to bear. You are on repeat like a mentally ill simpleton. Good job.

Same o, same o self-aggrandizing and back peddling. Go find some solace, and new material, in your thesaurus. In case I haven't told you, you just aren't as smart as you think you are. Chickenshit? Oh yeah. Proponent of Leftist Fascism? Absolutely. But because you don't know any better.

TSA
06-27-2017, 07:50 PM
He was sued and lost the case against ACORN. He is being sued again for an incident from the interim. Of course your dumb ass eats this most recent cutup at face value.

You are disingenuous and dimwitted. Quite the combination.

I haven't made a single comment on O'Keefe's most recent video outing CNN.

And thanks for confirming once again you don't have me on your ignore list like you've claimed so many times.
You are a liar with zero impulse control. Quite the combination.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2017, 07:56 PM
Same o, same o self-aggrandizing and back peddling. Go find some solace, and new material, in your thesaurus. In case I haven't told you, you just aren't as smart as you think you are. Chickenshit? Oh yeah. Proponent of Leftist Fascism? Absolutely. But because you don't know any better.

This is me in the days before the election talking to MiG telling him that the data in the new polls was empirical and should not be ignored. My expression of uncertainty is plain.

Then you have no problem saying that his approach is empirical.

I think the word you are looking for is mechanics and I agree with you that his approach doesn't appear to be comprehensive but what he does have is clearly empirical. Overall I don't think we are not in accord. We both have presented plausible and testable hypothesis as to what he is not considering. I have been crowing that the electorate has been at a tipping point for some time with the end of the boomer hegemony after all.

That being said, don't feign certainty where none exists. It could be that he is right and we are wrong.

All I get is that you struggle to change your position given new information. IE a limited intellect.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2017, 07:59 PM
I haven't made a single comment on O'Keefe's most recent video outing CNN.

And thanks for confirming once again you don't have me on your ignore list like you've claimed so many times.
You are a liar with zero impulse control. Quite the combination.

I took you and several other accounts off ignore a couple of days ago.

You mocked my pointing out how Veritas was currently being sued. I just put your deflection into context.

Also I like how I am setting trends. That you parrot my style of insult back at me tells me of efficacy.

Try and keep up, dim.

DarrinS
06-27-2017, 08:01 PM
There is already a clear case with multiple examples of Trump committing OoJ.

We have already been over the how Session, Manafort, Flynn, and Kushner lied about payments and contacts made with Russia and Russian state entities.

That is just what we know. Of course there is an investigation and law enforcement types are prone to keep the details of that extremely close to the vest.

I don't need to pray because there is already a ton of shit implicating his campaign and the actions your boy took to cover it up.

Thing is Darrin we have already been over this several times before and yet here you are going back with the exact same GOPotard media narrative. Good to see the lying sophist sack of shit is still strong in you.

Investigate harder

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2017, 08:08 PM
Investigate harder

I don't need to and we both know that these investigations take time. And unlike when Chaffetz or Lay is heading the special prosecution, law enforcement type Mueller is not likely to leak every finding to the press.

And again what we have now is a case that is very easy to see where 4 members of his campaign had inappropriate contact and financial dealings with the Russians and where Trump himself is obstructing the investigation multiple times. We have been over this before and you know it is true.

I am not sure why you are intent on parroting the GOPotard narrative that somehow because no clear case of collusion between Russia and Trump is publicly known means that the above doesn't matter. It's good spin for stupid people I guess.

I don't need anything more to know that Trump and his campaign took a big ole shit but you had better hope the ole avi doesn't find more.

DarrinS
06-27-2017, 08:30 PM
Can you imagine the MSM coverage if this were Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw

pgardn
06-27-2017, 08:49 PM
Point us the way of truth, fucko. Leftist propaganda outlets just cant be trusted and your bias makes you blindly hate Fox, so where's this alleged "truthing" in the media, you horse flesh eater?

Read the fckn papers you lame piece of toad.

Washington Post
NY Times
Wall Street Journal
The Guardian
Der Spiegel
Politico
Foreign Affairs

Now get the hell to work. You think we have no need for correct information? You think there is no market for factual material? Go into Colombia and sell Coffee grown in California and see how that works out in your business fucktard. And while you are at it, turn coal back into our #1 source for all energy. Flat Earth fuck...

SnakeBoy
06-27-2017, 08:57 PM
lol pgardn losin it

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2017, 08:58 PM
Can you imagine the MSM coverage if this were Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw

Obama did not make repeated idiotic statements and incoherent rambling rants.

So did you just go to youtube and post the first thing you found to try and deflect. Snarky comments implying that the investigation hasn't turned up anything parroting Kellyanne not doing it for you?

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2017, 09:00 PM
lol pgardn losin it

That was irritable but there was no spam, repetitious capitalization, over the top profanity or similar indications of "losing it."

I have to say you are a shell of yourself, yoni.

SnakeBoy
06-27-2017, 09:11 PM
Yoni put far more effort into his posts than I ever have

pgardn
06-27-2017, 09:31 PM
lol pgardn losin it

I think I just found it.
All is well.

Ya gots to get down to the poster's level. Walk in their pumps, as it were.

DarrinS
06-27-2017, 09:51 PM
CNN running a "special report" tonight.

And the subject is?

DarrinS
06-27-2017, 09:58 PM

And the subject is?

It has a "loose change" style production.

DarrinS
06-27-2017, 09:59 PM
It's embarrassing and sad. RIP CNN.

Thread
06-27-2017, 10:38 PM

And the subject is?

Over on MSNBC that Lawrence O'Donnel guy is lit up. He is pissed at Trump. Oh, my goodness. LOL!!!

Thread
06-27-2017, 10:42 PM
https://a.disquscdn.com/1496872724/images/noavatar92.png (https://disqus.com/by/pnmax-96add356f09fd7a5941ebb73c114b051/)
Milocat (https://disqus.com/by/pnmax-96add356f09fd7a5941ebb73c114b051/) • an hour ago (http://www.newsmax.com/EliLake/russia-obama-intelligence-trump/2017/06/27/id/798542/#comment-3389115323)Of course Barack choked, he didn't have the job experience that a 14 year old paper boy has. What did you expect? Anyone who's ever had to read 50 resumes a week to hire an Experienced employee could process what an inexperienced gum flapping BS artist this guy is. His administration's operation was akin to self loathing Norwegian socialist style tribunals used to run their country into the ground.

Share ›

SnakeBoy
06-27-2017, 10:49 PM

Fair and Balanced

Figure 6. Tone of Trump’s Coverage by News Outlet
https://i1.wp.com/shorensteincenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Figure-6-NEW-web.png?w=960&ssl=1

benefactor
06-27-2017, 10:52 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/044/247/297.png

Spurminator
06-27-2017, 11:03 PM

And the subject is?

It has a "loose change" style production.

It's embarrassing and sad. RIP CNN.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you watch too much CNN?

I haven't seen anyone complain about something they spend so much time watching since the Star Wars prequels were a thing.

DarrinS
06-27-2017, 11:14 PM

I haven't seen anyone complain about something they spend so much time watching since the Star Wars prequels were a thing.

What's the subject of this thread? I forget

Spurminator
06-27-2017, 11:17 PM
What's the subject of this thread? I forget

I didn't realize the thread assigned us all with CNN watching duties. I just assumed you were doing that of your own freewill. My mistake.

Spurminator
06-27-2017, 11:20 PM
Fair and Balanced

https://i1.wp.com/shorensteincenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Figure-6-NEW-web.png?w=960&ssl=1

Are we to assume that objectivity dictates 50/50 positive/negative coverage of this asshat?

No objective source could possibly find 48% positive things to say about Donald Trump. It's asinine to use that as a measure unless you're just too stupid to recognize total lunacy.

Thread
06-27-2017, 11:22 PM

Keep your friends close & he mopped the fuckin' floor with her fuckin' ass.

DarrinS
06-27-2017, 11:22 PM
Evidentiary vacuum

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2017, 11:37 PM
Evidentiary vacuum

You have had this rubbed in your face just a few hours ago. Apparently I just need to make a post to copy and paste every time you come with this shit take.

There is evidence of Manafort, Flynn, Sessions, and Kushner lying about meetings and accepting payments from Russians on disclosure forms.

There is evidence of multiple cases of Trump obstructing justice by interfering with the head of the investigation and trying to tamper with witnesses of the investigation.

And again we don't know what else the special prosecutor has found nor is there any expectation that Mueller and company will reveal it.

Evidence of Trump directly colluding with the Russians is unnecessary for a criminal case against Trump.

spurraider21
06-27-2017, 11:45 PM
Keep your friends close & he mopped the fuckin' floor with her fuckin' ass.

Thread
06-27-2017, 11:46 PM

I still got it!!!

spurraider21
06-27-2017, 11:47 PM
Fair and Balanced
:lmao the jig is up

Fox News Drops ‘Fair and Balanced’ Motto (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/14/business/media/fox-news-fair-and-balanced.html)

SnakeBoy
06-28-2017, 12:10 AM
:lmao the jig is up

Fox News Drops ‘Fair and Balanced’ Motto (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/14/business/media/fox-news-fair-and-balanced.html)

That's only because they became the most watched most trusted news source with professional fair & balanced journalists like Hannity, Tucker, Gutfeld, and some chicks

spurraider21
06-28-2017, 12:30 AM
That's only because they became the most watched most trusted news source with professional fair & balanced journalists like Hannity, Tucker, Gutfeld, and some chicks
except none of those programs are news... they admit as much, and carlson is the only one of those who was ever a journalist

SnakeBoy
06-28-2017, 12:45 AM
except none of those programs are news... they admit as much, and carlson is the only one of those who was ever a journalist

:bang

I'm still not using blue font....ever!

spurraider21
06-28-2017, 12:53 AM
:bang

I'm still not using blue font....ever!
:lol my bad (again)

tbh its hard to tell with some of the posters here...

spurraider21
06-28-2017, 12:54 AM
I still got it!!!
once in a while. that one caught me off guard

Reck
06-28-2017, 06:40 AM
Fair and Balanced

Perhaps its because of Trump's immoral and shady character.

Just because he's president doesn't mean everyone should get on their knees and start suckin like you trumpies do.

Trump gets his praises when he does something of worth. When he's being a dickhead (Which he is 90% of the time) then he gets shitty coverage.

Easy fucking concept to grasp.

hater
06-28-2017, 07:24 AM
Damn

A second video coming out today :wow

Fake news medis is done :wow

CNN should just disband itself and become one of those degenerate cults tbqh.

pgardn
06-28-2017, 07:38 AM
Damn

A second video coming out today :wow

Fake news medis is done :wow

CNN should just disband itself and become one of those degenerate cults tbqh.

So what do you read for information?

And why has RT news not shut itself down?

SnakeBoy
06-28-2017, 08:16 AM
Perhaps its because of Trump's immoral and shady character.

Just because he's president doesn't mean everyone should get on their knees and start suckin like you trumpies do.

Trump gets his praises when he does something of worth. When he's being a dickhead (Which he is 90% of the time) then he gets shitty coverage.

Easy fucking concept to grasp.

Yeah that's it.

Reck
06-28-2017, 08:16 AM
Why would they shut down when the dude himself said their ratings are through the roof? :lol

Reck
06-28-2017, 08:17 AM
Yeah that's it.

I'm sure Trump is a good, down to earth Bill Gates type charitable person. I see your point. Shame on them.

Th'Pusher
06-28-2017, 08:44 AM
Yoni put far more effort into his posts than I ever have

Yoni was significantly more intelligent than you are, tbh.

RandomGuy
06-28-2017, 11:59 AM
Fair and Balanced

Critical thinking fail.

What would coverage of a really shitty presidency look like? Forget the party for a second.

You may as well complain about non-balanced coverage of a hurricane.

:cry "the coverage of this hurricane is overwhelmingly shows it was bad."
:cry "the coverage of this nuclear reactor leak was overwhelmingly negative about the reactor leak, where was the balance"

This presidency will go down as the single most corrupt and incompetent in US history. Negative press coverage is fully consistent with that fact.

Unless you take the position that incompetence should be covered favorably, or overlooked because of the party? Is that what you are saying?

ducks
06-28-2017, 12:00 PM
CNN Faced $100M Lawsuit Over Botched Russia Story

ducks
06-28-2017, 12:01 PM
Citing sources, the Post's Emily Smith says CNN "immediately caved" after Anthony Scaramucci threatened a $100 million suit after the network falsely linked him to an investment fund owned by the Russian government. CNN later retracted the story.

Journalists Tom Frank, Eric Lichtblau and Lex Haris were then 'urged to resign,'" Smith reports. "They called them in and said they’d pay out their contracts, but they should leave immediately," one source told her.

Smith says CNN president Jeff Zucker made the move because he was "afraid of facing a high profile lawsuit from Scaramucci, while the U.S. Justice Department weighs the proposed $85.4 billion media merger."

A CNN insider told the Post staffers are furious at "having lost the moral high ground because of this story."

Thread
06-28-2017, 12:03 PM
CNN Faced $100M Lawsuit Over Botched Russia Story

Citing sources, the Post's Emily Smith says CNN "immediately caved" after Anthony Scaramucci threatened a $100 million suit after the network falsely linked him to an investment fund owned by the Russian government. CNN later retracted the story.

Journalists Tom Frank, Eric Lichtblau and Lex Haris were then 'urged to resign,'" Smith reports. "They called them in and said they’d pay out their contracts, but they should leave immediately," one source told her.

Smith says CNN president Jeff Zucker made the move because he was "afraid of facing a high profile lawsuit from Scaramucci, while the U.S. Justice Department weighs the proposed $85.4 billion media merger."

A CNN insider told the Post staffers are furious at "having lost the moral high ground because of this story."

Stout find, ducks.

Chucho
06-28-2017, 12:25 PM
This presidency will go down as the single most corrupt and incompetent in US history. Negative press coverage is fully consistent with that fact.

Maybe incompetent, but most corrupt? You mean with all that evidence that revealed the Left's top demagogues are under investigation for obstruction?

Critical thinking fail.

He's got nothing on:

The Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Johnson, FDR or Woodrow Wilson administrations. Not even close.

Blake
06-28-2017, 12:41 PM
Does Obama have his own university promising students they can get rich quick?

Pavlov
06-28-2017, 12:45 PM
Obama's casino launder money for years.

boutons_deux
06-28-2017, 12:58 PM
Trash LIED in his campaign, and continues to LIE daily. When proven to have lied, he NEVER retracts or apologizes, nor do any rightwing hate media sources.

boutons_deux
06-28-2017, 01:01 PM
The 4 most brutal numbers in that poll showing the world hates Trump

1. The world distrusts Trump more than even Vladimir Putin

2. In each of allied countries, 9 out of 10 view Trump as "arrogant," 7 in 10 as "dangerous"

3. Even nationalists don't love Trump

4. Trump's reputation is already worse than George W. Bush's -- at the depths of his presidency

In Bush's first term, his confidence ratings in Britain and Germany flirted with 50 percent;

Trump is already at 22 percent and 11 percent in those countries, respectively.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/06/27/the-4-most-brutal-numbers-in-that-poll-showing-the-world-hates-trump/?utm_term=.e81233b7d343&wpisrc=nl_most-draw7&wpmm=1

SnakeBoy
06-28-2017, 01:14 PM
Critical thinking fail.

No this is...

I, for one, will fucking laugh my ass off when Obama/Hillary withdraws the nomination. GOP could have confirmed the guy who is actually pretty acceptable to most conservatives, but didn't because they wanted to gamble that they would win the white house.

When they lose the Senate, and lose the presidency, we as Democrats will get to nominate a liberal to replace Scalia.

Elections have consequences.

SnakeBoy
06-28-2017, 01:17 PM
Yoni was significantly more intelligent than you are, tbh.

Oh Snap!

You're so smart Pusher

FuzzyLumpkins
06-28-2017, 01:17 PM
No this is...

In September was when Hillary was up by more than 14 points on average. That changed at the 11th hour sure but that statement is not a poor thought at the time.

Right wingers really seem to struggle with the concept of things changing over time.

TeyshaBlue
06-28-2017, 01:18 PM

TeyshaBlue
06-28-2017, 01:19 PM
That wasn't critical thinking... That was groupthought.

Blake
06-28-2017, 01:20 PM
Obama's casino launder money for years.

Lol

Thread
06-28-2017, 01:52 PM
Trash LIED in his campaign, and continues to LIE daily. When proven to have lied, he NEVER retracts or apologizes, nor do any rightwing hate media sources.

Nobody EVER retracts or apologizes. That's SOP. What's good for the goose is sauce for the Rump.

hater
06-28-2017, 01:58 PM
:lmao CNN

No wonder the tv presenters today look like they are all PMSing

Including Anderson Pooper

Well Pooper is probably actually PMSing :lmao

Mitch
06-28-2017, 02:38 PM
:lol citibank cuck and my hombre Reck slurping CNN even after this

Reck
06-28-2017, 02:39 PM
:lol citibank cuck and my hombre Reck (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) slurping CNN even after this

Man, you've been slurping Trump's juice for so long I dont even recognize the old Mitch. A sad death.

Mitch
06-28-2017, 02:41 PM
Man, you've been slurping Trump's juice for so long I dont even recognize the old Mitch. A sad death.

Your identity politics bias is showing, Reck muh boy. Any liberal would be very critical of CNN but you're slurping them harder now than yesterday. :lol

RandomGuy
06-28-2017, 02:55 PM
Maybe incompetent, but most corrupt? You mean with all that evidence that revealed the Left's top demagogues are under investigation for obstruction?

He's got nothing on:

The Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Johnson, FDR or Woodrow Wilson administrations. Not even close.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/06/donald-trump-conflicts-of-interests/508382/

Trumps conflicts of interest will be so pervasive and numerous in 4 years we will be almost unable to keep track of them all.

You simply cannot point to any other president, EVER, that even comes close.

Are you ok with a president putting the good of his own pocketbook over that of the country?

Reck
06-28-2017, 02:56 PM
Your identity politics bias is showing, Reck muh boy. Any liberal would be very critical of CNN but you're slurping them harder now than yesterday. :lol

Read my OP son.

You're inventing shit. Keep watching Fox though. :tu

RandomGuy
06-28-2017, 03:01 PM
No this is...

:lmao

Wow. Just wow. You tried to cover your failure and just failed harder. You should really stop letting your emotions think for you.

You have confused critical thinking with probabilistic prediction, beyond that, I am not going to bother explaining it to you.

Donning.
Kruger.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-28-2017, 03:05 PM

After the Project Veritas piece?

Mitch
06-28-2017, 03:25 PM
Read my OP son.

You're inventing shit. Keep watching Fox though. :tu

:lol but it's okay because it's for ratings right? You still think Trump is being impeached because of Russia rumors right?

Keep living in a fantasy world, fuck fox, CNN, MSNBC and the rest of identity politics media.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-28-2017, 03:41 PM
:lol but it's okay because it's for ratings right? You still think Trump is being impeached because of Russia rumors right?

Keep living in a fantasy world, fuck fox, CNN, MSNBC and the rest of identity politics media.

If the midterms go for Dems I could see him being impeached. I expect Reck understand that and would never ask such an ignorant question.

He would be impeached for firing Comey and admitting that it was to get out from under the "cloud" of the investigation as he put it and for using his influence to try and get Comey to drop the investigation and for sending messages that were in an effort to influence a state witness.

Those aren't rumors nor are his cronies lying in security disclosures about receiving money and having contact with Russians.

I must say you are a good robot eating up the GOP spin though. Look at the silly monkey!

Reck
06-28-2017, 03:43 PM

No I dont think its ok because its rating but they all do it nonetheless.

And Let's just see where Mueller investigation ends up, ok?

Regardless of anything though, Trump's time is limited to 4 years.

DarrinS
06-28-2017, 04:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs

Pavlov
06-28-2017, 04:10 PM
Darrin is everything Putin want -- USA guy who like Russia more than USA.

Mitch
06-28-2017, 04:15 PM
No I dont think its ok because its rating but they all do it nonetheless.

And Let's just see where Mueller investigation ends up, ok?

Regardless of anything though, Trump's time is limited to 4 years.

8 years*

Thread
06-28-2017, 04:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs

Stout find, D.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-28-2017, 04:20 PM
Yay more Project Veritas!

spurraider21
06-28-2017, 04:24 PM
wow a 4 minute video to show an 11 second exchange when he's asked about what's going on with the russia story this week, and van says they have nothing

hater
06-28-2017, 04:54 PM
They got Van Jones :lmao

hater
06-28-2017, 04:56 PM
wow a 4 minute video to show an 11 second exchange when he's asked about what's going on with the russia story this week, and van says they have nothing

How many seconds do you need to say nothing burger??

TeyshaBlue
06-28-2017, 05:09 PM

Wow. Just wow. You tried to cover your failure and just failed harder. You should really stop letting your emotions think for you.

You have confused critical thinking with probabilistic prediction, beyond that, I am not going to bother explaining it to you.

Donning.
Kruger.

When they lose the Senate, and lose the presidency, we as Democrats will get to nominate a liberal to replace Scalia.

Elections have consequences.
Um....no. I saw nothing resembling probablistic prediction in your statement. I, too, did this for a living. Critical thinking.... It's not just for breakfast anymore.

TeyshaBlue
06-28-2017, 05:14 PM
Unless you posit a 100% chance of the above occurances. Then your calibration test is not particularly robust for the predictor...not that you actually performed any.

TeyshaBlue
06-28-2017, 05:15 PM
/Split hairs.

hater
06-28-2017, 06:38 PM
:lmao little Eric Trump going in balls deep on CNN :lmao

DarrinS
06-28-2017, 06:40 PM
:lmao little Eric Trump going in balls deep on CNN :lmao

Jim Acosta is such a whiny little bitch. :lol

Reck
06-28-2017, 06:46 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/what-you-dont-see-in-okeefe-video-may-be-as-important-as-what-you-do/2017/06/28/dcb67446-5b7c-11e7-a9f6-7c3296387341_story.html?utm_term=.e308a514c442

hater
06-28-2017, 06:56 PM
:lmao holy shit CNn niggas :lol

Reck
06-28-2017, 06:59 PM
:lmao holy shit CNn niggas :lol

So you want me to watch a 12 minute video for a 2 second moment? :lmao

Pavlov
06-28-2017, 07:00 PM
So you want me to watch a 12 minute video for a 2 second moment? :lmaoWait til Darrin watch it. Then it trend.

hater
06-28-2017, 07:04 PM

hater
06-28-2017, 07:05 PM

:lol cnn

DarrinS
06-28-2017, 07:07 PM
Wait til Darrin watch it. Then it trend.

^sock having a bad week

hater
06-28-2017, 07:08 PM
So you want me to watch a 12 minute video for a 2 second moment? :lmao

Bend over Ill show you 12 minutes for a 2 second moment

Pavlov
06-28-2017, 07:09 PM
^sock having a bad weekWhat? Going great for Mother Russia. You still never say one bad thing about us.

spurraider21
06-28-2017, 07:21 PM
:rollin

spurraider21
06-28-2017, 07:24 PM

:lol cnnif they're anything like the last 2, i dont think CNN has much to worry about, besides fox's nightly lineup having some fun

Reck
06-28-2017, 07:37 PM

LOL so basically you're a pre ejac faggot. :lol

Mark Celibate
06-28-2017, 07:48 PM

:rollin

FuzzyLumpkins
06-28-2017, 08:51 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/what-you-dont-see-in-okeefe-video-may-be-as-important-as-what-you-do/2017/06/28/dcb67446-5b7c-11e7-a9f6-7c3296387341_story.html?utm_term=.e308a514c442

For example, it never mentions that Bonifield is a producer of health and medical stories, raising questions about how relevant his views are, and how informed he is, about CNN’s political coverage. It also doesn’t disclose that he is based in Atlanta — not in Washington or New York, where most of CNN’s coverage of national affairs and politics are produced.

Instead, the video identifies him a “supervising producer,” suggesting a senior decision-making role. O’Keefe, who appears on the video as a kind of master of ceremonies, furthers this impression by saying the footage describes “the real motivation behind our dominant media organizations.”

But CNN said Bonifield speaks only for himself. In a statement, it said stood by him and that “diversity of personal opinion is what makes CNN strong. We welcome it and embrace it.” The network said it had no plans to take any disciplinary action.

The video also doesn’t identify the man to whom Bonifield is speaking, nor does it provide any clue about how he came to record Bonifield.

A Project Veritas spokesman, Stephen Gordon, declined to offer details on those points, saying that doing so could reveal the organization’s methods and identify its practitioners. He said, however, that the “undercover journalist” was introduced to Bonifield by “a third party,” whom he also did not identify.

People at CNN said Project Veritas’s operative was referred to Bonifield through a social-services organization in Atlanta called Rainbros that matches young adults with mentors. Bonifield met the man in question about five times, and apparently was under the assumption that he was interested in a career in journalism.

TSA
06-28-2017, 08:54 PM
For example, it never mentions that Bonifield is a producer of health and medical stories, raising questions about how relevant his views are, and how informed he is, about CNN’s political coverage. It also doesn’t disclose that he is based in Atlanta — not in Washington or New York, where most of CNN’s coverage of national affairs and politics are produced.

Instead, the video identifies him a “supervising producer,” suggesting a senior decision-making role. O’Keefe, who appears on the video as a kind of master of ceremonies, furthers this impression by saying the footage describes “the real motivation behind our dominant media organizations.”

But CNN said Bonifield speaks only for himself. In a statement, it said stood by him and that “diversity of personal opinion is what makes CNN strong. We welcome it and embrace it.” The network said it had no plans to take any disciplinary action.

The video also doesn’t identify the man to whom Bonifield is speaking, nor does it provide any clue about how he came to record Bonifield.

A Project Veritas spokesman, Stephen Gordon, declined to offer details on those points, saying that doing so could reveal the organization’s methods and identify its practitioners. He said, however, that the “undercover journalist” was introduced to Bonifield by “a third party,” whom he also did not identify.

People at CNN said Project Veritas’s operative was referred to Bonifield through a social-services organization in Atlanta called Rainbros that matches young adults with mentors. Bonifield met the man in question about five times, and apparently was under the assumption that he was interested in a career in journalism.

Link?

spurraider21
06-28-2017, 08:55 PM
Link?
its literally the link he quoted and was replying to

FuzzyLumpkins
06-28-2017, 08:57 PM
Link?

It doesn't surprise me how lazy and stupid you are. That is just sad.

Pavlov
06-28-2017, 08:58 PM
Link?

its literally the link he quoted and was replying to

It doesn't surprise me how lazy and stupid you are. That is just sad.

Project Veritas act gay to infiltrate gays and spy on gay.

DarrinS
06-28-2017, 09:00 PM

Project Veritas act gay to infiltrate gays and spy on gay.

It would be extremely disappointing, if you turned out to be RandomGuy.

Pavlov
06-28-2017, 09:03 PM
It would be extremely disappointing, if you turned out to be RandomGuy.You support Putin and Mother Russia. No problem we have.

hater
06-28-2017, 09:10 PM
LMAO Washington Compost article bitching that the undercover actors never revealed themselves thus makes this unbelievable.

Meanwhile Washington Compost has been publishing leaked comment after leaked comment without revealing their undercover actors themselves

:lmao CNN Washington Compost Newy York Slime are a fucking joke

If you wanna make a bullshut story at leas try harded lazy losers

FuzzyLumpkins
06-28-2017, 09:14 PM
LMAO Washington Compost article bitching that the undercover actors never revealed themselves thus makes this unbelievable.

Meanwhile Washington Compost has been publishing leaked comment after leaked comment without revealing their undercover actors themselves

Project Veritas, which is headed by O’Keefe, regularly uses such methods in order to expose what it says is corruption and fraud. Its operatives often have gained access to their targets by using false identities and by lying about or failing to disclose their actual intentions. Its various projects have also been clouded by accusations of deceptive editing.

O’Keefe pleaded guilty in 2010 to unlawfully entering the New Orleans office of then-Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.) after he and three associates went to the office dressed as telephone workers in an alleged attempt to tamper with the senator’s phones. He received three years of probation, a fine of $1,500 and 100 hours of community service.

Later that year, O’Keefe attempted to lure a CNN correspondent, Abbie Boudreau, onto a boat filled with sex toys in order to film the encounter and “punk” Boudreau, who was reporting a story on conservative filmmakers. Among the props O’Keefe reportedly intended to use were a jar filled with condoms, posters and paintings of naked women, fuzzy handcuffs and a blindfold. Boudreau declined the invitation.

In a video “sting” of two Democratic Party organizers last year, Project Veritas operatives posed as political donors to persuade two men to speak to them about purported efforts to provoke violence at Trump’s campaign events. One of the men, Robert Creamer, sued O’Keefe earlier this month, claiming a violation of federal and District laws against unauthorized recording of private conversations.

In perhaps O’Keefe’s most famous project, he and a female associate posed as would-be clients of a community agency called ACORN. The pair sought advice about how to set up a brothel and evade taxes. The resulting video showed ACORN members offering their assistance.

The video triggered a public-relations crisis for ACORN, which subsequently lost its federal funding and went out of operation.

O’Keefe later paid $100,000 to settle a lawsuit brought by one of the employees seen in the video. Rather than abetting O’Keefe and his partner, the man said he had called the police to report them.

hater
06-28-2017, 09:18 PM
And awashington Compost CLinton News Network and Ney York Slime have been using the same exact methods the last 6 months with russiagate

Everyday there a "leak" and they never want to disclose their sources

Same shit

DarrinS
06-28-2017, 09:21 PM
No one needs O'Keefe's videos to see through the thin veneer of a false media narrative for ratings. Trump hatred is a guaranteed ratings winner. As soon as Colbert started going heavy anti-Trump, ratings increased. And that guy is a no-talent assclown.

DarrinS
06-28-2017, 09:22 PM
They should be careful of drinking from that trough too often (ahem CNN).

FuzzyLumpkins
06-28-2017, 09:30 PM
Hater and Darrin. A match made in heaven.

It's like if they had sex and created a retarded twins it would be TSA and ducks.

Reck
06-28-2017, 09:39 PM
No one needs O'Keefe's videos to see through the thin veneer of a false media narrative for ratings. Trump hatred is a guaranteed ratings winner. As soon as Colbert started going heavy anti-Trump, ratings increased. And that guy is a no-talent assclown.

Damn Colbert really fucked with your head, didn't he?

If only he wasn't trending on that fateful day.

Thread
06-28-2017, 09:40 PM
No one needs O'Keefe's videos to see through the thin veneer of a false media narrative for ratings. Trump hatred is a guaranteed ratings winner. As soon as Colbert started going heavy anti-Trump, ratings increased.

That's it & that's all.

Adam Lambert
06-28-2017, 09:50 PM

lol no-talent assclown, what a butthurt faggot you are.

spurraider21
06-28-2017, 10:31 PM
its almost as if colbert didn't have his own late night show before the election

Adam Lambert
06-28-2017, 10:43 PM
lmao okeefe
lmao tsa
lmao darrins
lmao trump suckers

hater
06-28-2017, 11:03 PM
:lmao CNN

:lmao pissing their pants at 100 million lawsuit thread

:lmao Donald about to unleash his lawyers for a 1 billion lawsuit :lol

Pavlov
06-28-2017, 11:06 PM
Donald about to unleash his lawyers for a 1 billion lawsuitLink to that?

pgardn
06-28-2017, 11:14 PM
Link to that?

The same one hater used to lose his shit over the supposed Chinese warships to help in Syria.
The clown has a tendency to exaggerate and predict the end of the world once a month.

Pavlov
06-28-2017, 11:16 PM
The same one hater used to lose his shit over the supposed Chinese warships to help in Syria.
The clown has a tendency to exaggerate and predict the end of the world once a month.You mean shit not get real?

hater
06-28-2017, 11:21 PM
:lmao trying to change the subject from CNN

New vid to be posted in a few hours :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
06-28-2017, 11:29 PM

Project Veritas, which is headed by O’Keefe, regularly uses such methods in order to expose what it says is corruption and fraud. Its operatives often have gained access to their targets by using false identities and by lying about or failing to disclose their actual intentions. Its various projects have also been clouded by accusations of deceptive editing.

O’Keefe pleaded guilty in 2010 to unlawfully entering the New Orleans office of then-Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.) after he and three associates went to the office dressed as telephone workers in an alleged attempt to tamper with the senator’s phones. He received three years of probation, a fine of $1,500 and 100 hours of community service.

Later that year, O’Keefe attempted to lure a CNN correspondent, Abbie Boudreau, onto a boat filled with sex toys in order to film the encounter and “punk” Boudreau, who was reporting a story on conservative filmmakers. Among the props O’Keefe reportedly intended to use were a jar filled with condoms, posters and paintings of naked women, fuzzy handcuffs and a blindfold. Boudreau declined the invitation.

In a video “sting” of two Democratic Party organizers last year, Project Veritas operatives posed as political donors to persuade two men to speak to them about purported efforts to provoke violence at Trump’s campaign events. One of the men, Robert Creamer, sued O’Keefe earlier this month, claiming a violation of federal and District laws against unauthorized recording of private conversations.

In perhaps O’Keefe’s most famous project, he and a female associate posed as would-be clients of a community agency called ACORN. The pair sought advice about how to set up a brothel and evade taxes. The resulting video showed ACORN members offering their assistance.

The video triggered a public-relations crisis for ACORN, which subsequently lost its federal funding and went out of operation.

O’Keefe later paid $100,000 to settle a lawsuit brought by one of the employees seen in the video. Rather than abetting O’Keefe and his partner, the man said he had called the police to report them.

Pavlov
06-28-2017, 11:32 PM

New vid to be posted in a few hours :lolI asked for link about something you said.

Subject is yours.

Biggems
06-29-2017, 12:40 AM

But Fox has better eye candy.....especially Abby Huntsman. BTW, notice how lately Fox News has been throwing new thin attractive blonde after new thin attractive blonde in front of their cameras. No wonder the CEO was in trouble for sexual harassment. He should have hired the dogs and cattle from the fake news networks.

hater
06-29-2017, 06:26 AM
I already shot down that Compost narrative by saying Compost and CNN have been using undisclosed actors for 6 months to publish Trump russiagate leaks

They have been doing the exact same thing for 6 months

Pavlov
06-29-2017, 06:32 AM
I already shot down that Compost narrative by saying Compost and CNN have been using undisclosed actors for 6 months to publish Trump russiagate leaks

They have been doing the exact same thing for 6 monthsNo I ask for link to Trump billion dollar lawsuit.

hater
06-29-2017, 07:19 AM
No I ask for link to Trump billion dollar lawsuit.

So besides having one of the worst fake russian accents in history you also cannot detect sarcasm?

Just kill your sad troll man its pathetic :lol

pgardn
06-29-2017, 08:27 AM

Here is the business since you don't get it:

If you did not know CNN and FOX were for entertainment you missed the boat long ago. Look at what they name their news segments. After the frkn anchors. They both have about 20 things moving across the screen at the same time. Did you not read that one of the CNN HIRES in the debate tried to pass questions to the Hillary camp? Political hacks and entertainers. And shit has NOW gotten real for you. The RT news guy.

Hello. Hello McCfly?

CNN and FOX are very good for immediate basic information. FOX has a very good Sunday show with Chris Wallace. But for good reporting and thorough analysis no. Why? Because they both immediately jump to entertain.

So you read. And the best stuff will be weeks, months or years after the events unfold. But that's not for your type. You want immediate catastrophe. These channels were made for YOU.

What are your primary reads Hater?

pgardn
06-29-2017, 08:40 AM

They revealed that they were fooled?
They told on themselves?

Roger Stone: Always deny, never admit. RT news manifesto.

RandomGuy
06-29-2017, 08:46 AM
Here is the business since you don't get it:

If you did not know CNN and FOX were for entertainment you missed the boat long ago. Look at what they name their news segments. After the frkn anchors. They both have about 20 things moving across the screen at the same time. Did you not read that one of the CNN HIRES in the debate tried to pass questions to the Hillary camp? Political hacks and entertainers. And shit has NOW gotten real for you. The RT news guy.

Hello. Hello McCfly?

CNN and FOX are very good for immediate basic information. FOX has a very good Sunday show with Chris Wallace. But for good reporting and thorough analysis no. Why? Because they both immediately jump to entertain.

So you read. And the best stuff will be weeks, months or years after the events unfold. But that's not for your type. You want immediate catastrophe. These channels were made for YOU.

What are your primary reads Hater?

Pretty much.

Primary driver is ratings, and all else is subordinate to that. I try to explain this to my dad, but he is stuck in 1970 in the way he views a lot of things.

To get decent information and analysis, you generally have to pay cash for that.

Pavlov
06-29-2017, 09:04 AM
So besides having one of the worst fake russian accents in history you also cannot detect sarcasm?

Just kill your sad troll man its pathetic :lolSo you lie.

You lie much.

pgardn
06-29-2017, 10:01 AM
Pretty much.

Primary driver is ratings, and all else is subordinate to that. I try to explain this to my dad, but he is stuck in 1970 in the way he views a lot of things.

To get decent information and analysis, you generally have to pay cash for that.

If hater has to watch something Frontline on PBS is good, but is way after events so more accurate. And it's only an hour. They had a really good Frontline recently on the Iraq war. It gives some good perspective for events today... especially was good for showing power vacuums sometimes helping to create really bad outcomes. (ISIS) And this of course would please Hater and his fawning over brutal authoritarian regimes.

pgardn
06-29-2017, 10:03 AM
Pretty much.

My dad and uncle drove me in the opposite direction. They discuss good sources for reading.

Thread
06-29-2017, 10:29 AM
Carlos Deplorable Irredeemable (https://disqus.com/by/CarlosatRCP/) Carlos Deplorable Irredeemable (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/06/28/cnn_anchor_trump_putting_journalists_in_danger_dec laration_of_war_on_media_has_emboldened_war_zones. html#comment-3390818836) • 13 hours ago (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/06/28/cnn_anchor_trump_putting_journalists_in_danger_dec laration_of_war_on_media_has_emboldened_war_zones. html#comment-3390859276)✯✯✯✯✯
Today’s advocacy journalism has nothing in common with the objective reporting Americans actively sought to be well informed citizens, not just inhabitants,
By the serious reporting of days gone by, of serious professional journalists like:
Bob Trout, Bill Downs, Edward R. Murrow, William L. Shirer, Eric Severeid, Charles Collingwood, Robert Pierpoint and Howard K. Smith who so well schooled in American journalism knew well their essential jobs in the fourth estate were so vital, and much an integral part of our republic, if we were to keep one.
How they kept American citizens, the public they served, informed factual and impartial and importantly, they, too, loved America, unlike today.
How have Bill Paley’s CBS News standards so degenerated.
You never knew if any one of them was a Democrat or Republican.
You can’t legislate people to be honest. An overhaul of the fourth estate must come from within itself.
Today, Donald Trump is a human headline, resolute, an indefatigable force of nature, a no-retreat forward-moving freight train,
God’s gift to American journalism and what it will henceforth become,
Shaken to the core, exhausted and unable to keep up with him for a minimum of four years, 24/7/365.
All aboard !
⤵︎ Thanks.

TSA
06-29-2017, 03:39 PM
More retractions. Vice News.

A Note from Motherboard Editorial

After a thorough investigation into the sourcing of two stories, "Here's the Secret Backstage Trump Drama at Walt Disney World's Hall of Presidents" and "Behind the Scenes of Disney's Donald Trump 'Hall of Presidents' Installation", and the identification of several factual errors, we have decided to retract both pieces. We are conducting a full editorial review to pinpoint how this source was vetted, and how these stories were approved and published in violation of our usual editorial workflow. We fell short of our standards, and regret the error.

June 28, 2017

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/page/a-note-from-motherboard-editorial

DMX7
06-29-2017, 03:47 PM

Its over for cnn

Exposed

jdP8TiKY8dE

hater is FAKE NEWS. Sad! #FAKE NEWS