PDA

View Full Version : What do you have against social justice?

Trill Clinton
06-28-2017, 07:58 AM
It seems like nothing triggers a certain demographic more than people who ask for equality and justice. Why is justice and equality for victims, the oppressed and marginalized so frowned upon.

Also, I see a lot of "Christians" who toss around the term sjw, when Jesus Christ and his disciples were the poster childs for social justice.

boutons_deux
06-28-2017, 08:13 AM
it's Christian white male supremacy

black, browns, women, LGBT, non-Americans, non-Christians are considered to be 2nd class people by the dickless, insecure rightwing assholes who think that they are entitled to be the only 1st class people, the top dogs.

It's identity politics, a politics which they think is their exclusive right, trashing any other group that claims identity politics.

AaronY
06-28-2017, 08:42 AM
So embarrassed to be a lefty sometimes

Blake
06-28-2017, 10:24 AM
I'd be more embarrassed to be a righty

boutons_deux
06-28-2017, 10:24 AM

I answered your question accurately, which is more than you'll get from the (maybe Christian) white male supremacists here.

If you can overcome your embarrassment, what's your objection or refutation?

DarrinS
06-28-2017, 10:31 AM
Victimhood olympics. Very uplifting

Trill Clinton
06-28-2017, 10:59 AM

Victim mentality or in this case, victimhood is another term I see people using to brush off or deflect those seeking justice.

boutons_deux
06-28-2017, 11:04 AM
hilarious that the persecuting Men's Rights Movement whine like little bitches that THEY are the victims :lol

Reck
06-28-2017, 11:07 AM

Yeh..fuck equal rights and human rights. Why speak up? Amirite?

Reck
06-28-2017, 11:09 AM

LOL the irony.

Conservatives go apeshit when you're not a "christian" and have a different belief system than them.

Your kind loves playing the victim more than anyone I've seem.

Pavlov
06-28-2017, 11:19 AM
Gun peoples so afraid of SJ they ignore Philando Castile completely.

Maybe just hate the black.

Xevious
06-28-2017, 11:32 AM
Equality, sure. But what "justice" are we talking about here?

DarrinS
06-28-2017, 11:48 AM
Conservatives go apeshit when you're not a "christian" and have a different belief system than them.

They do?

Thread
06-28-2017, 11:52 AM
Gun peoples so afraid of SJ they ignore Philando Castile completely.

Maybe just hate the black.

& he'd a probably happily traded in his life for 1/2 that $3 million, perhaps even less of a cut.

Pavlov
06-28-2017, 11:59 AM
Angry old guy make no sense.

spurraider21
06-28-2017, 11:59 AM
It's a card that is overplayed and becomes a somewhat lazy interpretation of events. Every time something bad happens to a non-wasp, there are people who will blame social injustice without any clue of the facts surrounding said event.

Recent headline example is hands up don't shoot.

Blake
06-28-2017, 12:00 PM
They do?

:cry muh bathroom

Chucho
06-28-2017, 12:00 PM
it's Christian white male supremacy

black, browns, women, LGBT, non-Americans, non-Christians are considered to be 2nd class people by the dickless, insecure rightwing assholes who think that they are entitled to be the only 1st class people, the top dogs.

It's identity politics, a politics which they think is their exclusive right, trashing any other group that claims identity politics.

He said as he employed the exact same identity-politics in his hate-filled, Nazi Jr. rage. Go fuck yourself, you dim-witted, white trash sociopath.

Chucho
06-28-2017, 12:02 PM
Angry old guy make no sense.

Tired sock gimmick played out, yes?

Pavlov
06-28-2017, 12:03 PM
Tired sock gimmick played out, yes?It make you mad, so no.

Chucho
06-28-2017, 12:08 PM
:cry muh bathroom

:cry muh gender :cry

:cry muh " we want to be treated equal but can't stop going out of the way to judge errr one judgin us" :cry

:cry muh "Russia" :cry

Social justice is nothing more than mob-mentality that is justified by a perverse sense of morality that includes unreasonable violence, generally aimed at innocent businesses and properties, and this absurd god-complex that tells the LOLeftist Fascists they are better, morally superior people because of partisanship and gross stereotyping of all opposition. It's a religion for some of these sickos.

Chucho
06-28-2017, 12:09 PM
It make you mad, so no.

Yeah, very mad. Not as mad to make you employ sock account. You're alt was scalped by someone, you're sock says so.

Blake
06-28-2017, 12:10 PM
:cry muh " we want to be treated equal but can't stop going out of the way to judge errr one judgin us" :cry

Lolwut

spurraider21
What does Russia have to do with social justice? Oh wait it's chucho

Pavlov
Yeah, very mad. Not as mad to make you employ sock account. You're alt was scalped by someone, you're sock says so.Your English not good.

Chucho
06-28-2017, 12:12 PM
What does Russia have to do with social justice? Oh wait it's chucho

Umm, the Nazis-in-training nonstop Russia truthing and Trump protesting isn't happening?

Chucho
06-28-2017, 12:12 PM
Your English not good.

Neither is your gimmick, but that's not stopping you.

spurraider21
06-28-2017, 12:13 PM
Umm, the Nazis-in-training nonstop Russia truthing and Trump protesting isn't happening?
That has nothing to do with social justice

Pavlov
06-28-2017, 12:17 PM
Neither is your gimmick, but that's not stopping you.Still make you mad and make you correct English, so never stop.

Chucho
06-28-2017, 12:18 PM
Still make you mad and make you correct English, so never stop.

Absolutely pissed. Never stop, you're winning.

Chucho
06-28-2017, 12:20 PM
That has nothing to do with social justice

Whiny social justice warriors has nothing to do with social justice??

The problem isn't social justice, it's the cowardly cucks that hide in the safety-of-numbers to get their violent rage across that's the problem.

Thread
06-28-2017, 12:23 PM

The problem isn't social justice, it's the cowardly cucks that hide in the safety-of-numbers to get their violent rage across that's the problem.

Chooch, breakin' 21's hole wide open.

AaronY
06-28-2017, 12:28 PM

What's your stance on the blaeks? They been getting too uppity and too much complaining I guess

AaronY
06-28-2017, 12:35 PM
6 minutes and still no cubby reply..hope he didn't fall down and hurt his hip or something

spurraider21
06-28-2017, 12:37 PM

the russia thing has nothing to do with social justice

social justice is based on human rights/equality... or the mistreatment of specific groups (lgbt/women/african americans, etc). the russia story has nothing to do with that movement

but don't worry, i understand. i get that its easy to dumb down the world into black and white, take anything you dont like and call it all "liberal/sjw/fascist" without understanding what any of those terms actually mean or how they are different from one another.

Blake
06-28-2017, 12:37 PM

Lol.

Give an example of someone full of violent rage hiding in the safety of numbers

Blake
06-28-2017, 12:39 PM

Cubby hitching his wagon to a strawman.

spurraider21
06-28-2017, 12:39 PM
:rolleyes

DarrinS
06-28-2017, 12:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLHMhQIk2vY

Blake
06-28-2017, 12:44 PM
I'd be embarrassed if I were Darrin

FuzzyLumpkins
06-28-2017, 12:44 PM
Neither is your gimmick, but that's not stopping you.

That you are attacking him about it irritably paints a completely different story.

Pavlov
06-28-2017, 12:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLHMhQIk2vYIf not trending will not watch.

boutons_deux
06-28-2017, 12:50 PM
Equality, sure. But what "justice" are we talking about here?

one aspect of injustice is the almost total immunity of cops from executing, killing people, esp blacks, fleeing blacks, esp unarmed, non-threatening, subdued blacks.

another aspect is the rapists getting off with little or no penalty AND the rapists' victims getting slandered, trashed by whore lawyers.

another aspect is civil forfeiture where cops blatantly steal from citizens who have almost recourse or defense.'

another aspect is women getting paid less by 20% or more than men for same job, education, and experience. Even coming out of college with same education and no experience women make 20% less than men.

Chucho
06-28-2017, 12:59 PM
That you are attacking him about it irritably paints a completely different story.

Kinda like your revisionist history of going into hiding after Nov, huh? When you're not as smart as you think you are, I guess you can call replies and simple one liners "irritation" in response to poor sock trolling to help you feel as smart as you think you are.

Chucho
06-28-2017, 01:01 PM
Lol.

Antifa
BLM Protests
Anti-Trump protests
College campus craziness

Chucho
06-28-2017, 01:06 PM
Cubby hitching his wagon to a strawman.

Biggoty Blake doing some social justicing himself.

TSA
06-28-2017, 01:07 PM
Lol.

uh Berkeley bike lock teacher

Blake
06-28-2017, 01:08 PM
Biggoty Blake doing some social justicing himself.

Poor chucho

Blake
06-28-2017, 01:10 PM
Antifa
BLM Protests
Anti-Trump protests

How are they hiding

College campus craziness

Wut kind of social justice craziness are you referring to

Blake
06-28-2017, 01:13 PM
uh Berkeley bike lock teacher

Who was arrested during that protest?

FuzzyLumpkins
06-28-2017, 01:14 PM
Race traitors, SJW, and the like are the same trope of derogatory terms are a rhetorical effort to get people back into their places of the preferred social order of the far right.

It's the go to method of the modern racist to try and flip everything on its head with what is tantamount to doublespeak. Fighting for social justice is now unseemly. Leftists are the KKK. Respect and civility are for cowards. Political correctness is oppression. I'm not racist but blacks are lazy, mexicans are criminals, and I like Asians. War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.

rjv
06-28-2017, 01:24 PM
members of one group crying about members of another group crying. it seems the anti-PC movement has taken on the same characteristics it accuses the PC movement of possessing.

Blake
06-28-2017, 01:25 PM
members of one group crying about members of another group crying. it seems the anti-PC movement has taken on the same characteristics it accuses the PC movement of possessing.

Bingo

FuzzyLumpkins
06-28-2017, 01:29 PM
Kinda like your revisionist history of going into hiding after Nov, huh? When you're not as smart as you think you are, I guess you can call replies and simple one liners "irritation" in response to poor sock trolling to help you feel as smart as you think you are.

It sure seems important to you that I am not as smart as I think I am. Feeling insecure much?

And I didn't "disappear." There was a Fuzzy callout thread made the day after the election that I posted in, dimwit.

And no, your angry tone and fixation is what denotes the irritability. The length of post has nothing to do with it. Discerning things is a struggle for you I see.

boutons_deux
06-28-2017, 01:32 PM
another injustice is for women having to pay sales tax for "necessary" menstrual items.

Thread
06-28-2017, 01:48 PM
:rolleyes

You can only dish it. You cannot take it.

Thread
06-28-2017, 01:50 PM
It sure seems important to you that I am not as smart as I think I am. Feeling insecure much?

And I didn't "disappear." There was a Fuzzy callout thread made the day after the election that I posted in, dimwit.

And no, your angry tone and fixation is what denotes the irritability. The length of post has nothing to do with it. Discerning things is a struggle for you I see.

You have been very scarce, Lump.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-28-2017, 03:42 PM
You have been very scarce, Lump.

You too, Bozo.

Thread
06-28-2017, 04:14 PM
You too, Bozo.

Please. I came a runnin' just as he finished mopping the floor with her fuckin' ass.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-28-2017, 04:20 PM
Please. I came a runnin' just as he finished mopping the floor with her fuckin' ass.

You're definitely a legend in your own mind.

RandomGuy
06-29-2017, 03:55 PM
It seems like nothing triggers a certain demographic more than people who ask for equality and justice. Why is justice and equality for victims, the oppressed and marginalized so frowned upon.

Also, I see a lot of "Christians" who toss around the term sjw, when Jesus Christ and his disciples were the poster childs for social justice.

As an atheist who still occasionally reads the bible, I find a lot of the new testament to be directly at odds with a lot of right-wing sentiment. "fuck 'em, let 'em starve" sounds oddly un-Christian to me as an outsider.

What kind of society would you want to be born into if you didn't know who your parents were going to be?

I think a lot of so-called Christians have substituted a worship of money for anything else, in this country. That is painfully obvious when you see what Christians in other countries have to say about money and wealth, and compare that to the Ayn Rand crowd here.

People are more important than money. When you die, all that money is worthless to you, an empty trophy for participation, IMO.

DarrinS
06-29-2017, 04:09 PM
As an atheist who still occasionally reads the bible, I find a lot of the new testament to be directly at odds with a lot of right-wing sentiment. "fuck 'em, let 'em starve" sounds oddly un-Christian to me as an outsider.

What kind of society would you want to be born into if you didn't know who your parents were going to be?

I think a lot of so-called Christians have substituted a worship of money for anything else, in this country. That is painfully obvious when you see what Christians in other countries have to say about money and wealth, and compare that to the Ayn Rand crowd here.

People are more important than money. When you die, all that money is worthless to you, an empty trophy for participation, IMO.

You might want to research what types of people are most charitable in this country.

Blake
06-29-2017, 04:29 PM
You might want to research what types of people are most charitable in this country.

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/3630830

Not our country but

RandomGuy
06-30-2017, 12:38 PM

I assume you are going here:
https://www.philanthropy.com/article/Religious-Americans-Give-More/153973

"Christians are good people because they give so much money to charity"

Of course, when one digs, it never quite says what people like you want it to. Here is your statement put into a google search. Click to see what pops up.
https://www.google.com/search?q=what+types+of+people+are+most+charitable+ in+this+country

Shockingly enough donating to a megachurch, or church in general counts as "charitable" giving, despite the fact that the money disappears into overhead.

We would be far better off cutting out the middleman, IMO.

While it would be hard to quantify specifically, I kind of have to wonder: Is the margin of giving is eaten up by paying a guy to lie to you every Sunday?

That is a bit less than impressive as far as "charity" goes, unless you are the paid liar, which I would guess is a sweet gig.

What you probably don't know is that some of those paid liars actually know they are lying. Your preacher/pastor/whatever may be one of them.

http://clergyproject.org/

Joseph Kony
06-30-2017, 12:43 PM
Generally three groups of people who are completely against progressivism and still want to live in the 50s:

-Dumbass christians, self-explanatory
-People living in rural areas, due to changing economics and lack of job growth they have been taught to think minorities are stealing their jobs, when in reality Miguel is picking grapes in a field and Mahmoud is neurosurgeon
-Rich or upper-middle class (generally white) people, also self explanatory

generally all these people love guns also, for whatever reason, and somehow always think everyones coming to take :cry muh guns :cry

RandomGuy
06-30-2017, 12:44 PM

If you are ever down in Austin you should check out the ACA's website for events:

http://atheist-community.org/events/calendar#year=2017&month=6&day=30&view=month

There is usually a food bank once per month, and a ramp build once per month on the 3rd Saturday. Nothing scheduled for July yet, but that usually doesn't get scheduled until closer to the time.

Ramp builds (elderly/handicapped at homes) are fun. Last one I went to had more people than jobs, though. They were nice and let my boys do some of the easier jobs.

RandomGuy
06-30-2017, 12:46 PM
Generally three groups of people who are completely against progressivism and still want to live in the 50s:

-Dumbass christians, self-explanatory
-People living in rural areas, due to changing economics and lack of job growth they have been taught to think minorities are stealing their jobs, when in reality Miguel is picking grapes in a field and Mahmoud is neurosurgeon
-Rich people, also self explanatory

generally all these people love guns also, for whatever reason, and somehow always think everyones coming to take :cry muh guns :cry
Pretty much sums it up:

An Insider's View: The Dark Rigidity of Fundamentalist Rural America (http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/rural-america-understanding-isnt-problem)