PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Blake Griffin to meet with Suns

Jeremy
06-29-2017, 04:31 PM
http://arizonasports.com/story/1161553/report-blake-griffin-will-meet-suns-free-agency/

06-29-2017, 04:34 PM
Leverage

Clipper Nation
06-29-2017, 04:34 PM
Will they make a "Cornerstone" poster for him, too? :lol

Mitch
06-29-2017, 04:41 PM
Thoughts on injury prone Blake becoming your neighbor, Thread?

Thread
06-29-2017, 04:49 PM
Thoughts on injury prone Blake becoming your neighbor, Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320)?

He wants to come & he'll be welcomed with open arms by this bunch prompted by Media goose. But, they'll be nary impact, just a lot of symbolism.

Joseph Kony
06-29-2017, 04:52 PM
But, they'll be nary impact, just a lot of symbolism.

kinda like your sex life. heyyooooo

baseline bum
06-29-2017, 05:14 PM
I'm kind of nervous about the Spurs chasing Blake after what happened with the last homo free agent who had legit interest in going to Phoenix.

Thread
06-29-2017, 05:27 PM
kinda like your sex life. heyyooooo

Sad, but true.

Thread
06-29-2017, 05:28 PM
I'm kind of nervous about the Spurs chasing Blake after what happened with the last homo free agent who had legit interest in going to Phoenix.

So, that's it, bum, it's all over with Aldridge? The towel has been tossed?

baseline bum
06-29-2017, 05:40 PM
So, that's it, bum, it's all over with Aldridge? The towel has been tossed?

He wants out and can walk next summer. Might as well dump him now and either get what you can or salary dump him and see who the Spurs can sign.

Killakobe81
06-29-2017, 05:46 PM
He wants to come & he'll be welcomed with open arms by this bunch prompted by Media goose. But, they'll be nary impact, just a lot of symbolism.

isnt chriss a young poor man's ...well maybe homeless version of Blake?

LkrFan
06-29-2017, 07:08 PM
According to my sauces the Clipps are hesitant to give him det 5th year...

Thread
06-29-2017, 08:28 PM
They put out some materiel on the shows today. He's a stat hound & demands the ciphers at 1/2 time. He's like Comey,,,a showboat, he doesn't mind others getting theirs, but, he wants his first. He lacks the Champion pedigree, aka (a loser). They're hedging here on the radio, waiting for direction from the Suns as to will, or, will they not pimp him for the team/metro area.

*They're practically inert here for fear of doing something wrong. Right now they heartily believe they're in a good place, as Sarver has warned the season ticket holders it will be November of 2020 before they are ready to win an NBA Title. Of course the championship run would commence the same time that Trump mopped the fuckin' floor with the next asshole.

TimDunkem
06-29-2017, 08:31 PM
Blake stays in LA. CP3 is gone, so he's happy enough to stay, get paid, and lose games.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-29-2017, 08:33 PM
It's cute. The Suns haven't been in the conversation of anything in particular for the last 10 years - this would help their bruised egos a little bit.

06-29-2017, 08:52 PM
They put out some materiel on the shows today. He's a stat hound & demands the ciphers at 1/2 time. He's like Comey,,,a showboat, he doesn't mind others getting theirs, but, he wants his first. He lacks the Champion pedigree, aka (a loser). They're hedging here on the radio, waiting for direction from the Suns as to will, or, will they not pimp him for the team/metro area.

*They're practically inert here for fear of doing something wrong. Right now they heartily believe they're in a good place, as Sarver has warned the season ticket holders it will be November of 2020 before they are ready to win an NBA Title. Of course the championship run would commence the same time that Trump mopped the fuckin' floor with the next asshole.
Reckon you'll make it that far, Cub?

Thread
06-29-2017, 08:56 PM
Reckon you'll make it that far, Cub?

I don't know, (cancer) is waiting for Cubby. I'm entering the danger zone. Every single one of my relatives on both sides of the aisle have died from it. I'm doomed.

JMarkJohns
06-29-2017, 08:58 PM
Phoenix is a haven for has been and washed up athletes.

Wouldn't surprise me if this turns into a thing.

I hope not. Suns need to suck a few years more, develop, draft, clear their backcourt cancers, and have Max money in 2020. Who knows what the landscape will look like. In 2014 nobody could imagine these Warriors.

Jeremy
06-29-2017, 09:26 PM
It's cute. The Suns haven't been in the conversation of anything in particular for the last 10 years - this would help their bruised egos a little bit.

Hmm...10 years huh, how about 7 years ago... I seem to recall a playoff sweep against a certain team from San Antonio?

SpurOutofTownFan
06-29-2017, 10:08 PM
Hmm...10 years huh, how about 7 years ago... I seem to recall a playoff sweep against a certain team from San Antonio?

do you mean Dragic on steroids? so that makes the Suns being in the conversation of what? what happened right after?

Man - the Suns have been invisible since D'Antoni was there

IronMexican
06-30-2017, 11:52 AM
That was quite a year for Phoenix. I don't think that team beats Boston, but they pushed LA to the brink. An Arrest buzzer beater and gave LA everything they could in that closeout game.

Capt Bringdown
06-30-2017, 12:04 PM
aka The Human Injury Machine

illmatic
06-30-2017, 06:44 PM

I think they were pretty half and half Cub. Me? I'm not sure how I feel about it, I want to see the team develop some more.

Thread
06-30-2017, 07:43 PM
I think they were pretty half and half Cub. Me? I'm not sure how I feel about it, I want to see the team develop some more.

I don't recall me granting grace upon you, ill.

Mitch
06-30-2017, 07:52 PM

How's that Arizona heat, Cub?

06-30-2017, 08:05 PM
Come on Cub. I've known ill to be good people. How about we bury the proverbial hatchet tonight? What say, old horse?

Thread
06-30-2017, 09:14 PM
How's that Arizona heat, Cub?

Not too bad. The monsoon hasn't set in yet, so, it's just super dry and I like that. My old bones need the warmth. I haven't had warm feet outside of a bathtub or, my slippers in years.

Thread
06-30-2017, 09:16 PM
Come on Cub. I've known ill to be good people. How about we bury the proverbial hatchet tonight? What say, old horse?

ill!!!!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!! 140 talks sense. Let us smoke the pipe of peace, aka the peace pipe. Let us fight no more forever. Nada hey.

Clipper Nation
06-30-2017, 09:18 PM
da_suns_fan must be happy. His Phoenix Cucks just lost again.

dfens
07-01-2017, 03:53 AM
that medical staff in phoenix will put griffin back together tbh..

dfens
07-01-2017, 05:55 AM
that medical staff in phoenix will put griffin back together tbh..

lol he signed with the cripples instead :lmao

illmatic
07-01-2017, 12:49 PM

It has literally been years Cub. Let bygones be bygones, life is too short.

illmatic
07-01-2017, 12:52 PM

Pick a fucking lane guy. It's easy to talk shit about people's team's when you have 3 to fall back on.

Thread
07-01-2017, 01:19 PM
It has literally been years Cub. Let bygones be bygones, life is too short.

Agreed.

LkrFan
07-01-2017, 06:00 PM

He'll make $35M per. What are your expectations for BG and your Clipps?