PDA

View Full Version : I'm invading Texas!

missmyzte
10-15-2005, 03:40 PM
My vacation begins one week from today, I'm flying to San Antonio on Saturday the 22nd, going to the Knicks game that night. Monday I'm going to the Tip-Off Luncheon, Tuesday is the Pacers game then I fly to Dallas on Wednesday and finally going home Thursday.

I can't wait! I have much of Tuesday afternoon free (aside from lunch plans) and want to check The Alamo (have only driven by it when lost on a previous visit, didn't actually check it out). I seriously need a vacation though I'll probably be working much of the time anyway. :lol

ZStomp
10-15-2005, 03:41 PM
Must be nice...

Kori Ellis
10-15-2005, 03:43 PM
Misti, hopefully we see you at the Tip Off Luncheon. We have a group from here going.

angel_luv
10-15-2005, 03:45 PM
I'm so glad you get to come Misti and I hope to get to meet you too! = )

I'll be at the table with Kori for the Luncheon.

usckk
10-15-2005, 03:47 PM
My vacation begins one week from today, I'm flying to San Antonio on Saturday the 22nd, going to the Knicks game that night. Monday I'm going to the Tip-Off Luncheon, Tuesday is the Pacers game then I fly to Dallas on Wednesday and finally going home Thursday.

I can't wait! I have much of Tuesday afternoon free (aside from lunch plans) and want to check The Alamo (have only driven by it when lost on a previous visit, didn't actually check it out). I seriously need a vacation though I'll probably be working much of the time anyway. :lol
So jealous. :depressed

ObiwanGinobili
10-15-2005, 03:56 PM
Awesome Misti!! :tu

btw- the alamo looks the same on the inside. 4 walls of brick. thats it.
so if you don;t have time to see it, don;t beat yourself up over it.

Summers
10-15-2005, 04:07 PM
Awesome Misti!! :tu

btw- the alamo looks the same on the inside. 4 walls of brick. thats it.
so if you don;t have time to see it, don;t beat yourself up over it.

Don't forget the large collection of bowie knives! Actually, I like visitng the Alamo. I like reading the stuff about the different people who were there.

ObiwanGinobili
10-15-2005, 04:24 PM
Don't forget the large collection of bowie knives! Actually, I like visitng the Alamo. I like reading the stuff about the different people who were there.

the part in the old barracks?? yeah thats nice .. but it;s always soo packed out full of people and I get claustrophobic.

KEDA
10-15-2005, 06:50 PM
I'm so glad you get to come Misti and I hope to get to meet you too! = )

I'll be at the table with Kori for the Luncheon.

Ditto

plus its my birthday that day, I do expect a gift!

SequSpur
10-15-2005, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the warning.

Mr Dio
10-15-2005, 11:53 PM
Ditto

plus its my birthday that day, I do expect a gift!

KEDA, for your bday I'm cleaning my balloon knot for ya!

TheTruth
10-16-2005, 06:40 AM
If you go to the Alamo, don't watch the video.

missmyzte
10-16-2005, 11:57 AM
The video?