PDA

View Full Version : Non-mentally ill shooting in Little Rock

ElNono
07-01-2017, 03:15 PM
Apparently a Night club shooting. No mentally ill folks here, just thugs with guns...

25 shot...

spurraider21
07-01-2017, 03:29 PM
if only more of them had guns, there would have been bullets flying the other way and the real bad guys would have been stopped

Reck
07-01-2017, 03:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOfLjGg5gP0

Little liberals. :lol

TSA
07-01-2017, 03:56 PM
if only more of them had guns, there would have been bullets flying the other way and the real bad guys would have been stopped

Sounds like someone else did have a gun.

Skip to 4:30ish

https://m.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fda rryl.rankin.37%2Fvideos%2F464460957225140%2F&show_text=0&width=225

That's a lot of shots. Will be crazy if no one dies.

spurraider21
07-01-2017, 03:57 PM
Sounds like someone else did have a gun.

Skip to 4:30ish

https://m.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fda rryl.rankin.37%2Fvideos%2F464460957225140%2F&show_text=0&width=225

That's a lot of shots. Will be crazy if no one dies.
i was being sarcastic

Thread
07-01-2017, 04:01 PM

You had a bit of a foothold (to get the guns) some years back, but, it got away from you and you'll never get that close again, Recky.

AaronY
07-01-2017, 04:18 PM

Jesus, what a right wing nut job. Scary bizarro world she lives in.

Reck
07-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Jesus, what a right wing nut job. Scary bizarro world she lives in.

Bitch was so angry for some reason. :lol

AaronY
07-01-2017, 04:21 PM
People who get too into politics whether left or right blow everything out of proportion and live in some scary fantasy world where everything is at a fever pitch all the time. Most of us are just trying to get by and day-to-day life is not that much different than it was 10 or 20 years ago really for me at least.

Earl Sweatshirt
07-01-2017, 04:23 PM

Adam Lambert
07-01-2017, 04:54 PM
lmao kathy griffin has basically become bin laden to the right

what a world

UNT Eagles 2016
07-01-2017, 04:55 PM
blackies. lol

DMC
07-03-2017, 10:25 PM
Nightclub shooting thread morphs instantly into an NRA bashing thread by the faggots on the left.

Amazing how gangsta folks act until someone starts shooting.

pgardn
07-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Nightclub shooting thread morphs instantly into an NRA bashing thread by the faggots on the left.

Yeah?

They keep shooting.

DMC
07-03-2017, 10:46 PM
Yeah?

They keep shooting.

Bullshit. There were three or four at the most shooting. The rest were running for their lives. I mean, it's just a song. Thug life and shit.

SnakeBoy
07-03-2017, 11:22 PM

or if we had universal background checks the bad guys would have been stopped

Adam Lambert
07-04-2017, 09:26 AM

the nra wants all of those gangstas to be strapped.

:cry dont criticize muh nra :cry

DMC
07-04-2017, 04:26 PM
the nra wants all of those gangstas to be strapped.

:cry dont criticize muh nra :cryNot an NRA member, not a fan.

If they were all strapped no one would be stupid enough to walk up on them and open fire. Of course, as bad as their aim was, it might not matter to anyone but whoever lives across the street.

Adam Lambert
07-04-2017, 04:28 PM
Not an NRA member, not a fan.

now heres a retarded nra talking point in a thread that i hijacked to semen shield for the nra

DMC
07-04-2017, 04:30 PM
^ idiot, post 3 is a local faggot lib with an NRA ad red herring.

Goddamn college did you no good, none.

Adam Lambert
07-04-2017, 04:34 PM
^ idiot, post 3 is a local faggot lib with an NRA ad red herring.

Goddamn college did you no good, none.

and post 13 is where you semen shield for the nra, idiot. whats your point?

i realize you gun-obsessed pussies hate it when the subject of guns is discussed in the context of people being killed with guns but dont act like its off topic to bring up the leading organization pushing people to buy more guns out of fear.

fuck the nra and fuck you for being an enabler.

DMC
07-04-2017, 04:44 PM
and post 13 is where you semen shield for the nra, idiot. whats your point?

i realize you gun-obsessed pussies hate it when the subject of guns is discussed in the context of people being killed with guns but dont act like its off topic to bring up the leading organization pushing people to buy more guns out of fear.

fuck the nra and fuck you for being an enabler.

I never defended the NRA. I said the thread was derailed. Did you huff paint in college?

Pussies are folks like you who never do shit but blog and fume online, but then go out with a baby papoose carrier strapped to you while the wife shops at the mall.

Adam Lambert
07-04-2017, 05:34 PM
I never defended the NRA. I said the thread was derailed. Did you huff paint in college?

okay spurstalk hall monitor, since you feel that talking about the largest and richest opponent to gun regulations in a thread about gun violence is a derail, what direction should this thread have gone instead?

Pussies are folks like you who never do shit but blog and fume online, but then go out with a baby papoose carrier strapped to you while the wife shops at the mall.

:lol wtf?

wow, accusing me of being married and carrying my child while my wife buys things. how will i ever recover from that burn? :lol

youre the type of pussy who semen shields for the nra online but then... goes out for a nice dinner with a loved one where you order an appetizer and dessert in addition to the entree.

DMC
07-05-2017, 12:36 AM
okay spurstalk hall monitor, since you feel that talking about the largest and richest opponent to gun regulations in a thread about gun violence is a derail, what direction should this thread have gone instead?

Discussing the event would be a start. Do you think the perps were NRA members? Do you think they were Trump voters?

:lol wtf?

wow, accusing me of being married and carrying my child while my wife buys things. how will i ever recover from that burn? :lol

youre the type of pussy who semen shields for the nra online but then... goes out for a nice dinner with a loved one where you order an appetizer and dessert in addition to the entree.
So you do wear the baby sling?

lol... pussy.

AaronY
07-05-2017, 01:50 PM
Excellent debate

Adam Lambert
07-05-2017, 02:09 PM
Discussing the event would be a start. Do you think the perps were NRA members? Do you think they were Trump voters?

whats to discuss? do you think theres going to be a lot of disagreement on whether it was wrong to shoot people?

and why would it matter if the perp was an nra member or trump supporter? thats the kind of sensationalist red herring youd be bitching about if we were talking about that instead.

So you do wear the baby sling?

lol... pussy.

yeah i push a stroller from time to time too, fuck me right? what a stupid attempt at a burn.

DMC
07-05-2017, 02:22 PM
whats to discuss? do you think theres going to be a lot of disagreement on whether it was wrong to shoot people?

Nothing to discuss, why discuss the NRA? How does the NRA have anything to do with the shooters?

and why would it matter if the perp was an nra member or trump supporter? thats the kind of sensationalist red herring youd be bitching about if we were talking about that instead.

It would at least give the NRA/Trump angle some legitimacy instead of just exposing the salt mine here. So were the shooters Trump voters, NRA members? Did they legally possess firearms?

Kneejerk liberal reaction to these events it to blame conservatives and the "evil gun lover" yet the SJW in you prevents you from even discussing the truths around the actual event.

yeah i push a stroller from time to time too, fuck me right? what a stupid attempt at a burn.
You're a pussy. Nipple daddy with a clandestine role as internet sjw.

The intrepidity just causes goosebumps, you operator you.

Adam Lambert
07-05-2017, 02:27 PM
Nothing to discuss, why discuss the NRA? How does the NRA have anything to do with the shooters?

they exist to make it easier for people like this to arm themselves.

It would at least give the NRA/Trump angle some legitimacy instead of just exposing the salt mine here. So were the shooters Trump voters, NRA members? Did they legally possess firearms?

Kneejerk liberal reaction to these events it to blame conservatives and the "evil gun lover" yet the SJW in you prevents you from even discussing the truths around the actual event.

youre the only one bringing up trump in this thread so wtf is the nra/trump "angle" youre talking about?

You're a pussy. Nipple daddy with a clandestine role as internet sjw.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/father-baby-daughter-yawn-15302263.jpg

DMC
07-05-2017, 02:35 PM
they exist to make it easier for people like this to arm themselves.

People like what? Black gangstas with felony records or are you assuming the perps are early American colonial role players?

youre the only one bringing up trump in this thread so wtf is the nra/trump "angle" youre talking about?

If the perps weren't Trump voters (likely democratic if they vote at all), and they weren't NRA members (NWA is more likely), what does the NRA have to do with the shooting? Do you think the NRA supports felons with guns?

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/father-baby-daughter-yawn-15302263.jpg

Yeah, you're a bit gender fluid.

Adam Lambert
07-05-2017, 02:47 PM
People like what? Black gangstas with felony records or are you assuming the perps are early American colonial role players?

If the perps weren't Trump voters (likely democratic if they vote at all), and they weren't NRA members (NWA is more likely), what does the NRA have to do with the shooting? Do you think the NRA supports felons with guns?

:lmao
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/14/us/felons-finding-it-easy-to-regain-gun-rights.html

Spurminator
07-05-2017, 03:11 PM

Good point bringing race into it, the NRA still hasn't commented on a black licensed firearm carrier getting shot in his car for legally possessing a firearm, so you're probably right in that case.

Certainly wouldn't have anything to do with their criminal record, because the NRA has been pretty cooperative on initiatives that re-arm felons and other criminals.

Anyway, back to your dick measuring contest.

DMC
07-05-2017, 09:52 PM
Good point bringing race into it, the NRA still hasn't commented on a black licensed firearm carrier getting shot in his car for legally possessing a firearm, so you're probably right in that case.

Certainly wouldn't have anything to do with their criminal record, because the NRA has been pretty cooperative on initiatives that re-arm felons and other criminals.

Anyway, back to your dick measuring contest.

A jury commented on it. Not guilty.

Spurminator
07-05-2017, 10:30 PM
A jury commented on it. Not guilty.

Another great point, because the NRA is known to defer to court decisions on all issues involving gun rights.

Keep those great totally relevant points coming.

DMC
07-05-2017, 11:18 PM
Another great point, because the NRA is known to defer to court decisions on all issues involving gun rights.

Keep those great totally relevant points coming.

Not guilty. Two jurors were black. Having the right to carry doesn't negate the laws of physics or common sense.

The case had nothing to do with right to carry. It had everything to do with "don't reach for the gun". There's no 2nd Amendment right to "reach for the gun".

Adam Lambert
07-06-2017, 09:18 AM
Not guilty. Two jurors were black. Having the right to carry doesn't negate the laws of physics or common sense.

The case had nothing to do with right to carry. It had everything to do with "don't reach for the gun". There's no 2nd Amendment right to "reach for the gun".

youre such a faggot, everybody knows if dude had been a good ol white boy in a pickup, the cop would have been a lot more calm and let him indicate where the gun was. if he even got pulled over in the first place. instead, hes a black guy who moved the wrong way in a moment of duress and is now dead, and you 2A gun obsessed faggots have nothing to say about it.

keep sucking that nra dick.

Spurminator
07-06-2017, 12:10 PM

The jury's decision and your feelings about it are irrelevant. The NRA has fought court decisions many times in the past. That they had nothing to say about this shooting in the many months prior to the decision speaks volumes given their hyperbole about everything else remotely related to the subject of gun rights.

Adam Lambert
07-06-2017, 12:12 PM
:cry not an nra thread :cry

DMC
07-06-2017, 06:28 PM
youre such a faggot, everybody knows if dude had been a good ol white boy in a pickup, the cop would have been a lot more calm and let him indicate where the gun was. if he even got pulled over in the first place. instead, hes a black guy who moved the wrong way in a moment of duress and is now dead, and you 2A gun obsessed faggots have nothing to say about it.

keep sucking that nra dick.

The jury didn't agree.

If the shooter in the OP was a good ol' white boy, it would be front page on CNN still and you'd be having another ass baby over it.

:lol triggered snowflake

Adam Lambert
07-06-2017, 09:48 PM
The jury didn't agree.

If the shooter in the OP was a good ol' white boy, it would be front page on CNN still and you'd be having another ass baby over it.

:lol triggered snowflake

fuck the jury. a jury let oj off too. who gives a fuck

DMC
07-06-2017, 10:04 PM
fuck the jury. a jury let oj off too. who gives a fuck

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/880/932/474.gif