PDA

View Full Version : Marches across U.S. cities call for Trump's impeachment

FuzzyLumpkins
07-02-2017, 08:54 PM
Protesters gathered Sunday in cities across the U.S. calling for the impeachment of President Trump.

Thousands gathered Sunday in downtown Los Angeles as protesters marched from Pershing Square to Fletcher-Bowron Square in an effort to urge Congress to impeach the president, CBS Los Angeles reports.

The march was one of 45 sister marches in cities across the nation including New Orleans, Seattle, Philadelphia and New York City.

In Manhattan, protesters chanted outside Trump International Hotel and Tower at Columbus Circle and Central Park West, CBS New York reports.

Organizers believe Mr. Trump has violated the U.S. constitution and obstructed justice.

"We believe president Trump has committed constitutional breaches, consistently lied, cheated and enforces laws that primarily benefit him and his billionaire friends at the expense of the country," says the organization's website, impeachmentmarch.org.

Supporters of Mr. Trump also held counter-protests to rally in support of his 2020 re-election.

A lone supporter of Mr. Trump showed up to the Manhattan protest. He admitted that Mr. Trump could stand to improve one aspect of his presidency.

"I think the Twitter thing could probably slow down a little bit," he told CBS New York. "But that's Donald Trump. He's been the same way for exactly 40 years. He's never changed."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-trump-impeachment-marches/

AaronY
07-02-2017, 09:06 PM
Seems like something that's not a waste of time at all!

spurraider21
07-02-2017, 09:07 PM
maybe they should march to the voting booths next time around

DarrinS
07-02-2017, 09:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZIjAdVcNz0

DarrinS
07-02-2017, 09:18 PM
I think plan B (when the Russia thing fizzles out) is to go after Trump'smental health.

Carl lays the groundwork

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReqeeyikWmc

spurraider21
07-02-2017, 10:20 PM
tbh his mental health was plan A, but he survived the election, so there's that

Chris
07-02-2017, 10:26 PM
Soros + Fake News

Thread
07-02-2017, 10:27 PM
Soros + Fake News

FuzzyLumpkins
07-02-2017, 10:43 PM
Nice to see the semen shields are still are at the ready, mouths open.

Thread
07-02-2017, 10:46 PM
Nice to see the semen shields are still are at the ready, mouths open.

Bill Clinton remains the lone duly elected U.S. President to be IMPEACHED.

Pavlov
07-02-2017, 10:51 PM
Soros*ding*

Clinton*ding*

ducks
07-02-2017, 10:54 PM
Talk about a waste of money,time and effort

spurraider21
07-02-2017, 11:16 PM
Talk about a waste of money,time and effort
it stimulates the economy

Mitch
07-02-2017, 11:39 PM

If only those fucks in the senate voted him out, Cub. It'd be the biggest and smelliest stain of shit in our nation's history - it would have the name Clinton all over it.

TSA
07-03-2017, 12:00 AM
Protesters gathered Sunday in cities across the U.S. calling for the impeachment of President Trump.

Thousands gathered Sunday in downtown Los Angeles as protesters marched from Pershing Square to Fletcher-Bowron Square in an effort to urge Congress to impeach the president, CBS Los Angeles reports.

The march was one of 45 sister marches in cities across the nation including New Orleans, Seattle, Philadelphia and New York City.

In Manhattan, protesters chanted outside Trump International Hotel and Tower at Columbus Circle and Central Park West, CBS New York reports.

Organizers believe Mr. Trump has violated the U.S. constitution and obstructed justice.

"We believe president Trump has committed constitutional breaches, consistently lied, cheated and enforces laws that primarily benefit him and his billionaire friends at the expense of the country," says the organization's website, impeachmentmarch.org.

Supporters of Mr. Trump also held counter-protests to rally in support of his 2020 re-election.

A lone supporter of Mr. Trump showed up to the Manhattan protest. He admitted that Mr. Trump could stand to improve one aspect of his presidency.

"I think the Twitter thing could probably slow down a little bit," he told CBS New York. "But that's Donald Trump. He's been the same way for exactly 40 years. He's never changed."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-trump-impeachment-marches/

Did you march with them or was posting this article your contribution?

Thread
07-03-2017, 01:10 AM
If only those fucks in the senate voted him out, Cub. It'd be the biggest and smelliest stain of shit in our nation's history - it would have the name Clinton all over it.

But, lets face it Mitch, it was much like Obamacare. Would the Repubs Impeached had they known the Senate would convict? They knew the Senate wouldn't just like they knew Obama would never sign that Repeal. If the Democrats had the numbers in both houses they'd impeach & convict Trump without even a 2nd thought. We got no guts. Well, it's that lack of guts and the real problem is there are very few dire hard conservatives in either House. They have those die hards in large numbers.

It's hard fact to admit, but, it's the truth.

mingus
07-03-2017, 08:23 AM
Liberals just getting their panties in a bunch. What's new? What a waste of time & energy. Liberals are great at wasting time, energy & money.

DarrinS
07-03-2017, 09:05 AM

And the only one who literally HAD a semen shield.

AaronY
07-03-2017, 09:32 AM
*groan*

pgardn
07-03-2017, 09:41 AM

Monica had the DNA on her clothing. So I declare the sex cell border phrase as old.

Therefore I present the following to you and the board.

The frustration arising from the Obama presidency is middle school palpable. First a black man for (Thread, Chris,...) running our country was a raw wound for the mentally wounded. Second, Now that CNN is in full attack mode, the entertainment media has NOW become a logical target. Never mind that FOX had be doing a superior job (birther stuff...) as indicated by ratings among the most elementary of conservatives. Contradictions are well beyond their level of reasoning.
Now we got a president who has stooped well into the middle/elementary school level. It's very appealing for frustrated dolts and reptile react brains. I win. America wins. You lose. The most basic of preadolescent desires are fulfilled.

So Trump is a symptom, not the disease itself as Colbert wants people to believe. He satisfies the most juvenile of revenge tactics. This is indeed partially the fault of liberals for not realizing what appears to be a very sizable voting block in a close election. Non college educated White males and the need for an easy to understand slap back. They voted in droves. The Hillary campaign did not get the relevance of these voters as they did not see her as a weak candidate. The Republican primaries... well that was an indication of how important this block would be in a Kentucky Derby field.

And I thank you for your time.

Trump president not Clinton. It's not a shield, it's base frustration released.
(this should work with health care and North Korea)

Reck
07-03-2017, 10:05 AM

You're talking like a virgin right now.

IceColdBrewski
07-03-2017, 10:10 AM
They've been crying for him to be impeached since before he was even sworn in. Snowflakes gon snowflake. What else is new.

AaronY
07-03-2017, 10:12 AM
They've been crying for him to be impeached since before he was even sworn in. Snowflakes gon snowflake. What else is new.
Yeah, they're not tough and manly like you republicans!

monosylab1k
07-03-2017, 10:25 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34

Adam Lambert
07-03-2017, 10:30 AM
dp

Adam Lambert
07-03-2017, 10:32 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpFGik7zcPM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm6AAe-xWgI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L_DnfhxqGk

monosylab1k
07-03-2017, 10:34 AM

But but but those aren't snowflakes, they're patriots! They just love Murica so much :cry

Adam Lambert
07-03-2017, 10:42 AM
2008 - america elects intelligent black democrat to presidency

:cry antichrist :cry
:cry kenyan muslim :cry
:cry communist :cry
:cry muh guns :cry
:cry muh taxes :cry
:cry muh freedoms :cry

2016 - america elects billionaire reality show star who does nothing in first 100 days besides trying to pass illegal executive orders, shitting on the free press, and golfing at his resorts

lol triggered snowflakes hate our prez!

Trill Clinton
07-03-2017, 10:42 AM

:lol

Adam Lambert
07-03-2017, 10:47 AM
unlike conservatives i would never vote for someone specifically to piss off people who disagree with me politically, but im going to enjoy the fuck out of it when the dems take back power and these retarded fucknuts start crying like its 2009 again. im just going to eat that shit up.

Mitch
07-03-2017, 10:56 AM
But, lets face it Mitch, it was much like Obamacare. Would the Repubs Impeached had they known the Senate would convict? They knew the Senate wouldn't just like they knew Obama would never sign that Repeal. If the Democrats had the numbers in both houses they'd impeach & convict Trump without even a 2nd thought. We got no guts. Well, it's that lack of guts and the real problem is there are very few dire hard conservatives in either House. They have those die hards in large numbers.

It's hard fact to admit, but, it's the truth.

Very true, cub. Democrats are bound to bleed representation next year as they continue to bicker. Republicans have already begun to regroup for midterms

florige
07-04-2017, 11:02 AM
unlike conservatives i would never vote for someone specifically to piss off people who disagree with me politically, but im going to enjoy the fuck out of it when the dems take back power and these retarded fucknuts start crying like its 2009 again. im just going to eat that shit up.

I can't wait till 2020 comes. A part of me doesn't want him removed because then we will have to hear their whining forever. Voting him out overwhelmingly will be nothing short of hilarious. It would also be funny if he loses to a woman or a minority. That would really cause their heads to explode.

TeyshaBlue
07-04-2017, 12:22 PM
lol wishcasting parade.

Chris
07-04-2017, 02:24 PM
I can't wait till 2020 comes. A part of me doesn't want him removed because then we will have to hear their whining forever. Voting him out overwhelmingly will be nothing short of hilarious. It would also be funny if he loses to a woman or a minority. That would really cause their heads to explode.

Yup, because we're all anti-woman and anti-minority over here on this side :rolleyes Keep projecting; you'd fit right in with Antifa with your imaginary enemies.

Adam Lambert
07-04-2017, 02:28 PM
Yup, because we're all anti-woman and anti-minority over here on this side :rolleyes Keep projecting; you'd fit right in with Antifa with your imaginary enemies.

sounds like the imaginary enemy is antifa

:lmao

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gettysburg-confederate-rally-kkk-antifa_us_59592bd8e4b05c37bb7f0ca4?ncid=engmodushp mg00000004

Chris
07-04-2017, 02:32 PM
sounds like the imaginary enemy is antifa

:lmao

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gettysburg-confederate-rally-kkk-antifa_us_59592bd8e4b05c37bb7f0ca4?ncid=engmodushp mg00000004

I've already addressed your fake news in another thread. :lol

Adam Lambert
07-04-2017, 02:34 PM
I've already addressed your fake news in another thread. :lol

how is this fake news? are you denying that these faggots showed up to protect a monument from antifa but antifa never showed up?

Chris
07-04-2017, 02:39 PM
Here you go Adam these guys are recruiting :lmao

cH-Tvt_a14k

Adam Lambert
07-04-2017, 02:44 PM
not interested

guess you decided to dodge the question

:cry fake news is anything that triggers me :cry

Chris
07-04-2017, 02:49 PM
how is this fake news? are you denying that these faggots showed up to protect a monument from antifa but antifa never showed up?

That article is an editorial which paints a picture that is attractive for it's audience. Do I really need to go an dissect it quote for quote to prove to you thats its nothing but a partisan hit piece aka fake news?

Adam Lambert
07-04-2017, 02:51 PM
That article is an editorial which paints a picture that is attractive for it's audience. Do I really need to go an dissect it quote for quote to prove to you thats its nothing but a partisan hit piece aka fake news?

if it happened its not fake news, idiot.

no shit the huffington post is liberally skewed. go ahead and dissect it line by line and tell us which parts didnt happen aka are fake.

Adam Lambert
07-04-2017, 02:54 PM
:cry fake news is anything that triggers me :cry

Chris
07-04-2017, 02:54 PM
if it happened its not fake news, idiot.

no shit the huffington post is liberally skewed. go ahead and dissect it line by line and tell us which parts didnt happen aka are fake.

"not interested"

Adam Lambert
07-04-2017, 02:57 PM
"not interested"

then your concession is noted, wrestlemania

rmt
07-04-2017, 05:38 PM
I just don't understand this perception that Republicans are anti-woman. Don't you think half of us are women or have wives, girlfriends, mothers, sisters, cousins, daughters?

Chris
07-04-2017, 05:50 PM
I just don't understand this perception that Republicans are anti-woman. Don't you think half of us are women or have wives, girlfriends, mothers, sisters, cousins, daughters?

Repubs are the ones getting married and procreating. Dems want to kill babies,have gay marriages, and cut off their penises. They embrace the miserable feminist and the cowardly cuck with open arms.

florige
07-04-2017, 06:07 PM

Of course not all. But the ones who are and do have a problem with women or minorities. Social media has bought out all the racist/internet tough guys running off at the mouth. The Trump supporters on ST are ok by me. Just the normal boasting about Trump winning but that was to be expected.

Chris
07-04-2017, 06:20 PM
Social media has bought out all the racist/internet tough guys running off at the mouth.

I agree, but you have to assume around 80% are simply trolling. I'm guessing around 5% are actual racists.

Th'Pusher
07-04-2017, 06:26 PM
I agree, but you have to assume around 80% are simply trolling. I'm guessing around 5% are actual racists.

What about the other 12%?

TeyshaBlue
07-04-2017, 06:27 PM

15% ya maroon!

Chris
07-04-2017, 06:35 PM

The "tough guys" :lol

Pavlov
07-04-2017, 06:40 PM
Know many women who hate self and other women.

spurraider21
07-04-2017, 08:06 PM
I agree, but you have to assume around 80% are simply trolling. I'm guessing around 5% are actual racists.that's convenient. i wonder if you feel the same way about evil liberals who hate our freedom and prosperity and want sharia law

Chris
07-04-2017, 08:10 PM
that's convenient. i wonder if you feel the same way about evil liberals who hate our freedom and prosperity and want sharia law

Both sides have been tainted.

spurraider21
07-04-2017, 08:12 PM
Both sides have been tainted.
but you have no problem brushing off loons as "the left" while disregarding nuts on the right as "obviously trolling"

Chris
07-04-2017, 08:21 PM
but you have no problem brushing off loons as "the left" while disregarding nuts on the right as "obviously trolling"

So Antifa is just trolling? Hollywood is just trolling? MSM is just trolling? I classify all of them as "loony". Can you name me some prominent members on the Left that you look up to? I've stated mine on several occasions.

spurraider21
07-04-2017, 08:23 PM
i care much less about individuals and much more about principles and policy

i dont get hung up on "omg what did my favorite liberal say today." i coulnd't care less. a person isn't smarter or "more right" because they're liberal.

spurraider21
07-04-2017, 08:28 PM
its the same shit with those dumb segments on TV shows where they interview people on the streets. they find a dumbass liberal, put that on the air, and use that to laugh at liberals, generally. it's of no substance at all.

and if you've paid attention to my posting, you'd know where i stand regarding antifa, or the anti free speech movement in general (particularly at berkley). just because i lean liberal doesnt mean i endorse everything other liberals do, or everything other liberals say.

Thread
07-04-2017, 08:31 PM
its the same shit with those dumb segments on TV shows where they interview people on the streets. they find a dumbass liberal, put that on the air, and use that to laugh at liberals, generally. it's of no substance at all.

Did you see the one the other nite on Waters World where he asked the guy when America got their independence. Answer: 1984. It's adorable. Right away he'd seen that movie and figured it was as good as any guess. I laugh my ass about that daily.

spurraider21
07-04-2017, 08:48 PM

Did you see the one the other nite on Waters World where he asked the guy when America got their independence. Answer: 1984. It's adorable. Right away he'd seen that movie and figured it was as good as any guess. I laugh my ass about that daily.
sad to say i missed it.

the only time a person's opinion/statement is truly relevant is if they're in office or have serious influence

ducks
07-04-2017, 11:50 PM
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/19665094_1890791604505713_2900273083272840011_n.jp g?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=12c50dafd9c5d603bfe3d637c396fd50&oe=59CD1C24

spurraider21
07-05-2017, 04:18 AM
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/19665094_1890791604505713_2900273083272840011_n.jp g?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=12c50dafd9c5d603bfe3d637c396fd50&oe=59CD1C24
Trump president. Not them.