PDA

View Full Version : __I found a wallet today__

mouse
10-15-2005, 09:13 PM
It has 200 in cash and many Credit cards what should I do?

Thanks

mookie2001
10-15-2005, 09:17 PM
ask someone with moral sumpremacy
a Republican...

Ginobilly
10-15-2005, 09:17 PM
Quickly, Go to Walmart or Target and buy a shitload of beer. Also, fill up your gas tank! :drunk

TDMVPDPOY
10-15-2005, 09:22 PM
keep the cash mate, if the wallet looks superior to urs keep it, and return the cards

Spam
10-15-2005, 09:30 PM
Was it a black one?

TheTruth
10-15-2005, 09:40 PM
keep the cash and stick the wallet in a mail box

ZStomp
10-15-2005, 09:44 PM
I'll swing by later and pick it up.

KEDA
10-15-2005, 09:46 PM
did it have a cucumber and a pic of your sister and her bed?

if so, then put it back.

PM5K
10-15-2005, 09:47 PM
keep the cash and stick the wallet in a mail box

Sounds good, if someone was gonna rip me off I'd prefer they take my cash but at least give me back all that other crap that would take me forever to replace...

Option one is keep the cash, throw out the rest

Two is keep the cash, return the wallet

Three is give it all back

One is the worse, three is the best, and two is right in the middle....

Summers
10-15-2005, 10:08 PM
I think it's cute how the Truth and ZStomp have the same avatar. :)

Mr Dio
10-15-2005, 11:42 PM

if so, then put it back.

:lmao

Mr Dio
10-15-2005, 11:43 PM
It has 200 in cash and many Credit cards what should I do?

Thanks

You should answer your phone because all I ever get is "Please leave a msg..."

mouse
10-15-2005, 11:59 PM
Well I did something I felt strongly againts doing, I gave it back to the man, I called him up from a number he had in the wallet, The number was to a man named Robert, I told him if he knew David the man who's Visa card I had in my hand, He took down my numbewr and David called me about 4 minutes later.

We met at the Sonic of Fred road. I gave him the wallet and he asked me where did I find it, After I told him he got in his SUV and took off. I was hoping I would get a 20 out of the deal. last time I do that again.

Good thing I wrote down his Visa card # I think I will give E bay a visit, brb.........................

TastesLikeChicken
10-16-2005, 12:43 AM
When you talked to him on the phone you should have just got his e-mail and then hung up.

Then create a "David's Wallet" listing on ebay and e-mail him the link with a nice "happy bidding" message attached... Oh and something about free shipping in the SA area.

PM5K
10-16-2005, 01:19 AM
That's bullshit, you should have taken twenty dollars, that type of thing shouldn't be optional....

Drachen
10-16-2005, 01:36 AM
That's bullshit, you should have taken twenty dollars, that type of thing shouldn't be optional....

Wow are yall really serious?? I mean sure I would have given $20 to him for returning my wallet, but I wouldnt expect it in return. I mean this "you better give me something for doing what I am supposed to do" attitude is crap. It'd be like "Oh I buy food for my kids instead of crack, you better reward me for that!!! . . . with crack." wow

Murphy
10-16-2005, 01:48 AM
one word mr. mouse...............KARMA!

Trainwreck2100
10-16-2005, 01:54 AM
This year that's happened twice, once it wasn't a wallet but a senior's money bag found on the side of the road (she prob left it on her car) we met her at a Las Palapas we said no when she offered to give us money and no when she offered to pay for our food. I kinda wish we said yes, because then she started crying and that's just awkward.

Another time was a couple weeks ago some guy from Houston left it at an ATM, he was a Rita evacuee so we didn't care that he offered.

Moral of the story, that guy should have at least offered a coney.

ZStomp
10-16-2005, 02:02 AM
one word mr. mouse...............KARMA!

http://images.zap2it.com/20050516/jasonlee_mynameisearl_240.jpg

The sone
10-16-2005, 03:17 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

The sone
10-16-2005, 03:20 AM
http://images.zap2it.com/20050516/jasonlee_mynameisearl_240.jpg
:D :p :lmao

Nbadan
10-16-2005, 03:33 AM
How old are some of you people? A good deed is it's on reward. Yeah, the jerk should have at least offered Mouse something, especially if you've ever seen Mouse, but it's not required. I've been on both sides of this situation, and it really does come back at ya Mouse. You did the right thing.

ZStomp
10-16-2005, 04:25 AM

:depressed

B.AlMighty
10-16-2005, 06:00 AM
You did the right thing.

bigzak25
10-16-2005, 09:26 AM
Was it a black one?

did it say badmuthafuckka on it?

if so, then put it back.

:lol :lmao :lol :tu

Well I did something I felt strongly againts doing, I gave it back to the man, I called him up from a number he had in the wallet, The number was to a man named Robert, I told him if he knew David the man who's Visa card I had in my hand, He took down my numbewr and David called me about 4 minutes later.

We met at the Sonic of Fred road. I gave him the wallet and he asked me where did I find it, After I told him he got in his SUV and took off. I was hoping I would get a 20 out of the deal. last time I do that again.

Good thing I wrote down his Visa card # I think I will give E bay a visit, brb.........................

MouseMAN, you chose the road less traveled.
That is a key to being a real MAN.

Good Job brother. :tu

your $20 is coming. remember. :tu

How old are some of you people? A good deed is it's on reward. Yeah, the jerk should have at least offered Mouse something, especially if you've ever seen Mouse, but it's not required. I've been on both sides of this situation, and it really does come back at ya Mouse. You did the right thing.

Dan is RIGHT! :tu

Shelly
10-16-2005, 09:26 AM
You did good, mouse.

My husband lost his wallet once (and had every credit card under the sun in it) and didn't realize it until the next moring. The fucker who found it charged about $4500 before we had a chance to cancel them all. Dude must've bought all of Tijuana drinks and also bought a $1200+ surfboard. It was a pain in the ass getting all that straightened out.

TheSuckUp
10-16-2005, 10:59 AM
Mouse is the citizen of the year!!!

Gatita
10-16-2005, 12:08 PM
That is why I never carry cash. Loosing credit/debit cards are no big deal. The money will be replaced. :tu

RichieRich
10-16-2005, 12:38 PM
That is why I never carry cash. Loosing credit/debit cards are no big deal. The money will be replaced. :tu

True, but it's much more fun rolling around in a pile of cash!

duncan_21
10-16-2005, 10:14 PM
Wow are yall really serious?? I mean sure I would have given $20 to him for returning my wallet, but I wouldnt expect it in return. I mean this "you better give me something for doing what I am supposed to do" attitude is crap. It'd be like "Oh I buy food for my kids instead of crack, you better reward me for that!!! . . . with crack." wow

I agree, that was a good thing mouse did and I'm darned proud of him. Good thing a looter from NO didn't get ahold of that wallet.

mouse
10-16-2005, 11:43 PM
Update

I spoke to his wife today, She felt real bad that I was not given some sort of reward. She said her husband is a real tight ass. She asked me if I wanted 50 bucks, I told her that I would not insult her in any way by not taking her offer so I said yes.

I will meet her at the Sonic of Fred road around 1240 pm. I will use the money to pay TimVp for the fantasy NBA ,

bigzak25
10-17-2005, 12:21 AM
well alright. glad the wife has some sense of justice. :tu